Descendant of Baccus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

“I don’t know. I might have to think about this a bit…….. Ok, I thought about it. Let’s do it.”

She hit me. “You bastard.”

“Ok. Ok. Just don’t hit me again.” Carrie was having a good laugh at our little game until I turned on her a said, “Pay attention because your virgin ass is next.”

I turn back to Annie and asked, “Tell me how you imagined this.”

She hesitated for a second, seemingly a bit embarrassed about verbalizing this fantasy so I prodded her mind just a bit and she let go.

“Well, in my fantasy I’m on my side and you’re laying behind me. You have my leg raised and you slide you cock into my ass slowly at first. It hurts a bit when it first goes in but you hold it there until I adjust and then its starts to feel real good. I tell you when I’m ready and you start working me pretty gently at first but things quickly accelerate until you are really going at it. That’s when you roll me over on my stomach and begin really pounding me until we both reach orgasm.”

That sounded good to me but I sensed there were a few details she omitting. “Tell me how we got you ready to take my cock.”

She needed to be prodded once again so a tickled her brain one more time and she explained.

“Actually, I kind of got my self ready by using my finger to loosen things up.” Now that sounded really interesting. I could imagine lying there watching this gorgeous little vixen fingering her asshole so she could let me probe that marvelous black hole.

“Is there anything else about your fantasy that you want to share?” I knew there was one last detail.

“Jeez, there is but you’re going to think I’m absolutely disgusting.” She had turned a deep shade of red by now.

“If you want to live out this fantasy you’re going to have to tell me everything. You don’t need to be embarrassed. I want to do this just the way you imagined it.” I really did want to give her exactly what she dreamed about.

“Alright, but I warned you. I know it sounds gross but I really want to taste you after you cum in my ass. I want to suck your cock and taste your cum as it dribbles from my ass.” She hid her face behind her hands. “There I said it”. There was no sign of relief in her voice.

“Wow, that sounds really sexy. I have to admit, I kind of like the idea of seeing my cum oozing out of you ass.” She sensed the sincerity in my voice and slowly removed her hands.

“Really; I mean, you don’t think its gross or something.”

“It’s a bit kinky but I love it. Just one thing.” I turned to Carrie.

“Hey Sis, I would really like to see how you eat Annie’s pussy. How about you work her pussy while she gets her ass ready for me.” The images running through my brain really had me primed as I moved out of the way.

Carrie didn’t hesitate for a second. She took up position at Annie’s side. Annie rolled a bit on her side and as Carrie slid her head between Annie’s legs Annie rest her leg across Carrie’s shoulder. I was beginning to look like a perverted version of Twister.

Carrie went right to work on Annie’s clit and Annie reached back and began probing her dark little rose bud. I moved behind Annie so I would be ready to impale her just as soon as she was ready and then just sat back to enjoy the show.

It was a great show. Carrie obviously knew what Annie liked because she had her moaning her pleasure in nothing flat. She was also getting Annie really wet and Annie was using this to lubricate her tight little sphincter. It took her a while but she eventually managed to work first one, then two and finally a third finder into her ass It looked to me like sliding in wasn’t going to be much of a problem. On the few occasions where she removed her fingers totally, her asshole remained open and inviting. I was ready to accept the invitation.

I slid up behind her and guided my cock to where her fingers were busily working and made contact to let her know I was there. She immediately grabbed my cock and guided it to her back door, seated my head at the entrance and pushed back slightly to be sure I was seated properly. With everything set and ready she looked back at me and said, “Do it Kenny. Bury that beautiful cock in my virgin ass.”

I grabbed her hip and pushed gently forward until and inch found its way into her amazingly tight ass. This was going to be fantastic. I pulled back slowly a renew my invasion in several wave before I was fully seated in her ass and then held firmly waiting for her to let me know she was ready. All this happened as Carrie continued her assault on Annie’s clit and I was pretty sure she was going to cum before much longer. I also noticed that Carrie was playing with her own clit pretty vigorously so it looked like they were both headed toward the same result. I, on the other hand, was ready for a good long fuck and was getting just a bit impatient when Annie finally gave me the thumbs-up.

I started out just as she described. My strokes were long and slow and the feeling of her rectal walls clinging and pulsing around my cock was as close to heaven as anyone could get in the living world. As this realization blossomed she came and suddenly clamped down and imprisoned my member deep inside her. I was immobilized while her body was wracked with several orgasmic spasms. The only strange thing was her silence. She’s a screamer but this time around she simply held her breath and grunted through each wave. I probed her mind wondering why she suddenly became so quite and realized they had been doing this from the very start. When they made love they always remained as quite as they could be so I would never hear or suspect what they were doing. I guess it made sense before today but there was no longer a need to keep this secret. I would have to work on that later.

For now, my wait was over. As I sense her muscles relaxing she turned to me and said, “I’m ready.” That simple declaration was my ticket to unbridled freedom so I roll her over on her stomach and began building to a crescendo and she finally began to be vocal again.

“Yes, that’s the way. Fuck me hard. Don’t stop until you’ve filled my ass with your hot cum. God, you feel so good. I’m so full. Fuck my tight little ass. Use my ass. Fuck me.”

This went on unceasingly until I finally felt that familiar tightness in my balls. It was time it give her what she dreamed about.

“I’m going to fill your ass with my cum any second now. God, your so tight and hot. I’m gonna cum deep inside your fucking ass.” Her verbalizations were infectious.

“Yes, do it. Cum deep inside my ass. Let me feel you shoot deep inside me.”

Carrie decided to make things a bit more interesting and bit down hard on Annie’s clit. Without planning a dual assault, I reached forward, took hold of each nipple and pinched down hard. That did the trick. Annie exploded into another intense orgasm and I blew my load deep in her bowels.

We were screaming in unison, “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

Annie recovered quickly as she was still on a mission. “Quick, give me your cock. I need to taste you now.”

I pulled out of her ass with a distinctive pop and scooted forward as she turned to take my cock in her mouth. A contented moan escaped as her tongue ran circles around the underside of my rod and that’s when I noticed her fingers probing her freshly fucked ass. A small stream of my cum had begun flowing from her ass and she was scooping at it with her fingers. She released my cock so she could dip those fingers into her mouth and then went back for more. It took awhile but she finally seemed satisfied and released my cock.

“That was amazing. I never imagined it would be that intense. I never imagined how full you would make me fell. I never imagined how good you would taste. Did you enjoy it?” She was serious. She was actually wondering if I enjoyed fucking her red-hot ass and watching her lap up my cum. You think she could have told by the fact that I was still hard.

“It was great Annie. You are so hot and your ass was so tight I thought I died and went to heaven. Any time you want your sweet ass fuck again just let me know. I turned my attention to Carrie.

“Now for you. I hope you’re ready.” I sense she was very reluctant to undergo the same treatment but I was determined and began tweaking her mind.

“Kenny, I don’t know if I can handle it. Your too big and I know it’s going to hurt. Can’t you just fuck my pussy or maybe you can let me suck your cock.”

“No little sister. Your ass is the last bit of virgin territory and I need to claim it for mine. Don’t worry though, I’ll take it nice and slow. I promise, I’ll make it feel good. Come here. I want you on your hands and knees.” She was shaking just a bit as she took her position.

I spread her cheeks and examined my next prize. She was going to be at least as tight as Annie and was going to need a bit more work to get loosened up. That’s when the thought occurred to me.

“Annie, why don’t you see if you can’t get Carrie ready.”

With a simple “ok” she crawled behind her sister took hold of the cheeks I had be spr4eading open and reached in with her tongue and began probing the last virgin ass in my family. It took a while before she was ready to have a finger inserted and much longer before Annie could get a second finger buried. Carrie was finally relaxing her muscles but still there was a mental tension she could not let go of. I need to probe and tweak a bit more to break down this final barrier and as I did Annie slid a third finger in. Carrie groaned in the first sign of pleasure so I let Annie continue to see how far she could bring her kid sister.

It took a good fifteen minutes but finally Carrie started to push back on Annie’s fingers and that was my sign. She was ready to be ass fuck. I tweaked Annie and silently directed her to shift and go to work on Carrie’s cunt. As she shifted I slid up behind my next target, placed my head at her opening and pushed firmly and incessantly without pause until I was buried to the hilt. Carrie flinched, then clamped and after a minute or two, relaxed.

I thought Annie was as tight as it could get but Carrie was so tight it almost hurt. She was also lacking in the natural juices Annie secreted to lube my assault. We were going to need some help so I redirected Annie to come around and lick my cock as it slid in and out of Carrie’s asshole. Annie loved this. I guess it was an extension of sucking me clean and the lubrication was making it easier on Carrie and I.

Now I was able to pick up the pace and before long I was really giving her a pounding. Now Annie shifted. She slid under Carrie so she could begin suckling her breast and as she did she reached down and slipped a finger into her pussy. The addition of that finger added a whole new level of intensity to the act and I lost it. I came in torrents and before my last squirt Carrie had her own orgasm, complete with her trademark cum shot.

Now I was truly wasted. Carrie fell forward. I fell with her. Annie wound up trapped below us and started to panic as she fought her way out to get air and then collapsed with us. Together we cuddled and slept until later that afternoon. We had been at it for an untold number of hours and none of us had anything left to give or take. My sisters were now women and my first experience after learning about my true talents was profoundly fulfilling. Life was never going to be the same again and I looked forward to everything it had to offer. The gods smiled down on me as I gave in to the need for sleep.

Chapter 5: To be or not to be a Slave Master

For the next few weeks life was hectic at best. I had to decide on college and I was having a real hard time focusing on that decision as I became more and more aware of my mental abilities. I practiced with Mom and the girls and with Savannah trying to determine how far I could go and what results I could produce. I was learning constantly and eventually began to think beyond the obvious sexual opportunities this ability could produce.

For instance, I learned that Annie was really attracted to two guys. One was a jock from Tennessee State where she was in her third year. They had been dating for almost a year now and she really wanted to see what he would be like in bed. With this guy, it was purely sexual. The second was a cousin, Eric. Eric was a year older than Annie and was just finishing up at Harvard. He was studying psychology, which seem particularly appropriate given my new understanding of how things worked in our family.

Eric and I been close friends growing up but had lost touch after the accident. I guess distance does that. We shared many of the same interests but the thing we shared most was a love of cars. We had spent hours engrossed in anything and everything we could get our hands on in relation to cars and often talked about someday opening a shop where we would build new custom cars and restore old ones. I still held that dream and wondered if Eric did as well.

I also wondered how Eric and Annie would fit together. They always got along well and seemed to have similar personalities. Both were open, friendly people with bright personalities and both were very intelligent. Annie wasn’t as passionate about cars but was truly interested so she often joined our conversations and understood things reasonably well. They also shared a passion for drawing. They drew different thing; Eric liked comic characters while Annie preferred landscapes and architecture, but still both had spent fun times doing this together.

I remember on time in particular. Eric had gotten a hold of some of Annie’s drawings and added caricatures of our families. Each was a hilarious distortion and each was cleverly hidden in Annie’s drawing. I was hidden in the trunk of an oak tree. He had slipped the finished product back in the stack of Annie’s work and it was quite awhile before she noticed the additions. It was a Saturday afternoon and we were all sitting around the pool and Annie was doodling as usual when she came upon his work. At first she was furious. Then, as she looked more closely she became hysterical with laughter. Finally, she chased Eric around the pool and finally grabbed him and threw him in. She later framed that drawing and it still hangs in her room.

The thought of the two of them together was comforting and I began to wonder if it was part of my responsibility to try and bring the two together. That’s when another thought came to mind. Inbreeding can do some pretty ugly things. Given what mom had said about marrying within the family I wondered how our family had avoided this miserable result. Eric was a second cousin but I wasn’t totally certain of his lineage and I really didn’t know if it made a difference. I needed to talk with mom about that one.

I also became aware of certain desires not so deeply buried in Carrie’s head. She was not interested in anyone outside our immediate family and what I found shocked me. Carrie was in love with me. Carrie wanted to have a baby with me. Carrie never wanted to be separated from me. Eric might not present a problem for Annie but I was fairly certain having a baby with my kid sister was not a good idea. I really worried that I had stumbled on a very real problem. By the way, up to this point I had never worried about having unprotected sex with either of them. Mom had started them both on the pill when she realized I was going to recover and would be able to carry out my family responsibilities.

As for Mom, she was very happy with Jake. She thought he was a great guy, very loving, good in bed, and all around, a decent person. She was having fun but had no desire to make it a permanent relationship. In fact, she had no desire for any other permanent relationship. She was still committed to my father and always would be. I found that both sad and comforting. For her, he could never be replaced but she would also never again be completely fulfilled. At least she wasn’t wasting her life moping around. I just wondered if I should help her move on or leave well enough alone.

Then there was Savannah. She proved to be a real enigma. She was the perfect conservative teacher. It wasn’t just an act. It was her, or at least it was one side of her. She was also a sex-crazed beast. She couldn’t get enough and she loved to get really kinky. This was also a very real side of her and both sides seemed so contradictory that I started to find it hard to reconcile the two. Just for the record though, I didn’t spend much time fretting over this enigma. Instead, I spent hours delving into every depraved desire she had.

It really came to a head a few days after the party. Savannah and Mom had spoke at length and now that Savannah knew everything was cool she was on me like a fly on shit. During the next week we found ourselves naked and fucking several time and each time was more intense than the last. She loved to be spanked. She loved to be bitten during foreplay and during sex. She wanted me to treat her roughly; to take her, tear her clothes off and just fuck the shit out of any hole I was in the mood to abuse. She was the first to take me into her throat and she was the first woman I tit-fucked. She also loved having me cum on her face. All of this was great fun and as we continued to explore her darkest desires I realized we had barely scratched the surface.

On this particular day Savannah called rather than coming over. She came straight to the point.

“Kenny, I was wondering if you could come over this afternoon. I have a few things I’d like to show you.” There was a bit of a devilish tone in her voice and a quick probe told me this was going to be interesting. It would also be the first time I saw her away from my home.

“I’ll be there around three. Anything I should bring?”

“Nah, just what you’re packing in your pants. I’ll supply the rest.” I never did need anything more than my natural equipment. I wondered what the rest would be.

I got there right on time. The house seemed to be a perfect reflection of the conservative Savannah. It was a simple colonial, painted white with light blue trim around the windows and front door. A porch with two rockers and a swing lined the front of the house. Neat flowerbeds were set along the front of the porch and along the drive that was shaded by a huge weeping willow. It was all very subdued.

I knocked on the door wondering what version of Savannah would appear and was shocked by what I saw. Savannah was no longer the conservative women she'd always displayed to the outside world nor was she the insatiable pervert I had come to know over the last few days. This version was a young schoolgirl, complete with white blouse, loose plaid tie and a matching pleated skirt, bobby socks and saddle shoes. She was the perfect image of purity and innocence. My cock immediately stood up and took notice.

Before a word was spoken, I got the clearest message of what she was hoping for. This was a fantasy she wanted to live out and she was hoping I would read her thoughts and not force her to verbalize what she was hoping for. To speak the words would have ruined the fantasy for her. I played along.

“Hello young lady. Are your parents at home?” I was going to be a stranger in this play.

“No sir. They don’t get home until seven or so. Do you want me to give them a message?” She was getting off to a perfect start. Her tone of voice and body language was presenting the perfect image of an innocent and vulnerable little girl.

“No message, Thank you. I wonder if I could come in and use your phone though. My car broke down and I really need to call for some help.” I was playing the charming and harmless stranger.

“I really shouldn’t. My parents told me never to let strangers in. They would kill me if they knew I let a stranger in the house.”

“That’s very sound advice. I tell my daughters the same thing. It’s just that I tried your neighbors and no one seems to be home. I have to get home to my girls before they start worrying and unless I can get someone to look at my car I’m kind of stuck.”

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers