Descendant of Baccus Pt. 02

Story Info
Kenny, Mom, and mind control.
4.1k words
4.66
85.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Chapter 6: Returning To The Womb

I returned home late that morning feeling both refreshed and confused. I found my mother at the kitchen table reading the paper so I grabbed a cup of coffee, gave her a kiss hello, and joined her.

“Mom, I really need your help. I’ve got so many things running through my head I can’t think straight.”

One look at me and she knew this was important. She put her paper down.

“Shoot and I’ll do my best to help.” I was already comforted just knowing I had her to turn to.

“Jeez, I hardly know where to begin.” I took a long drag on my coffee and figured I’d start with my sisters.

“Well, to start with, there’s Annie. She is really taken with Eric and I think if he proves to be half the man she thinks he is she would gladly marry him. Then there’s Carrie. She is totally taken with me. Mom, she wants to have my baby. And now Savannah just got done telling me she wants to be my sex slave. I know suppose to be able to deal with all this but I don’t know where to start.”

I paused and took another draw on my coffee.

“For instance, you said the women of the family always marry within the family. But I’ve read things about birth defects that happen when blood relatives have children. Does this happen in our family or are we somehow immune?”

I wasn’t giving her time to answer. Really, I was just venting.

“And if we are immune does that mean I should give Carrie her wish and have a child with her? What about Annie, am I supposed to try to get her and Eric together? What if I don’t agree and think there is someone better for her?”

“On top of all this, I’ve been offered a slave and even if I wanted one I’m not sure I’d even know where to start. She expects me to train her to be my perfect slave. What the hell is a perfect slave?”

“I feel like I’m drowning fast and still I’m having a great time. I just don’t know where to go next. I need to sort things out and I need your help.”

I’d finally released it all and sat back feeling better already just for having laid out the questions. Mom took up the reins.

“First things first. We don’t have to worry about all the problems that come with a typical incestuous relationship and that includes the problems associated with making babies. Annie would be free to give Eric children and you are free to give Carrie a baby if you want.”

“You should take control of both your sisters. They are depending on you to help them choose the right husband. If you think Eric is right for Annie then help them get together. If you think she should be with someone else then lead her in that direction. She will respect your choice and will thank you for it.”

“Now, for Carrie. The only question here is do you want to have a child with her. Remember, the secret is to find a way to combine your desires with the desires of others. When you can do that successfully both of you will be fulfilled.”

“Finally, and this is the same answer I gave you for the Carrie issue, if you think you might be satisfied having a slave then take her and let your instincts decide how you use her. She’s already told you that her only real desire is to be yours. If you want her then the answer is simple. Take her and just let things develop as you wish. Actually, this could be a good thing. You would have someone to focus all of your prurient desires on and that should leave you freer to work your skills with others where both must be pleased without a clear indication of how.”

“Now, I have a question for you. Do you want to have a child?” I read a sense of hope in her eyes.

“The honest answer is I do but I’m not sure if I’m ready for it. I’m supposed to be going off to college in a few weeks. How am I going to help Carrie through her pregnancy if I’m not here? And then when the baby comes how wrapped up will I be and will I have the time it takes to be a good father? I really do want children but I won’t risk having them if I’m not certain that I can be every bit as good as dad was with us.”

Her pride in me showed through once again. “I know you have doubts but believe me when I tell you, you are thinking like your father and all you really need to do is keep your mind engaged this way and you will do just fine. Whatever you decide will be ok and anytime you start feeling confused you have your sisters and me to help. We will always be here for you.”

Well there it was. I was not as fucked up as I thought and everything had a simple solution. Just think through both sides of the problem and the solution would be obvious. If I decided not to impregnate Carrie that would be ok. I just needed to let her down carefully. The same was true for Savannah. If I turned her offer down I could still play her little games and keep her and myself reasonably happy. Best of all, Mom reaffirmed that my head was working as it should and I really was in proper control.

I rose, took her in my arms and hugged her warmly. She was and always would be my touchstone. Wait, what was this? I sensed a deep desire in her and I suddenly realized I had been ignoring her. Sure I was paying attention to her but only with those things that I needed her help to sort out. Mom wanted me and I suddenly flashed back on the party and my fleeting fantasy about being inside the pussy I came from. Our desires were in tune.

I kissed her gently at first waiting for a response and her reaction was immediate. Her mouth opened and her tongue slid gently over my lips until I parted them to let her in. We quickly rose to a frenetic level as we explored each other’s mouths and stoked our mutual desires but this was not the way I wanted her. I realized this was a fantasy and an important part of that fantasy was to take her in the bed where I had been conceived.

“Let’s go upstairs” I took her hand and led the way.

When we got to her room I slowly turned and lock the door. I wasn’t so much that I wanted the privacy but I sensed that this was one of dad’s little quirks. I took her in my arms again and picked up where we left off but now I was trailing my hands down to her lovely ass. She was almost as firm as my sisters

My cock was responding and as she felt my firmness pressed against her she began grinding her hips to increase the pressure. I broke away. I wanted to see her naked and part of my fantasy was to slowly strip her. I grabbed her tee shirt and eased it up as she raised her arms to assist. I guided it over her head, then drew it down over her arms and tossed it over on the chair near the bed. She was wearing a white lace bra with a small rose embroidered in the middle of the cups and the slightly sheer material allowed just the hint of her nipples and areolas to show through. I needed to uncover them and suckle them as I had when I was a baby.

With light kisses covering her exposed skin I eased each strap off her shoulders and then reached behind and undid the clasp. I discovered I was pretty talented undoing bras with one hand and a quick snap of my fingers.

As her bra fell away I caught it and tossed it over with her tee shirt. She had the fullest breast I had yet seen and while they did not defy gravity they sagged only slightly. Her nipples were distended to about a quarter inch long and about the same around. Her areolas were the color of light chocolate and fairly small and the rest of her skin was lightly tanned with tan lines that showed the outline of a bikini top that was slightly more modest than the one Carrie had worn at the party.

I took both in my hands to test the weight and then leaned in to tease each nipple before I began feeding. I don’t know how to explain just how erotic it was to suckle those breasts once again. I suddenly found myself wishing she were lactating. I really think I would have cum then and there had I drawn her milk once again.

As it was, I was enjoying this tremendously and Mom began responding with light moans of pleasure. I traced every inch of her breasts with my lips and tongue and eventually found enough will power to draw myself away from those delicious globes and begin working my way south. Her belly was flat and firm and quivered just a bit as I traced kisses over and around her belly button and as I did this I undid the button on her jeans and slid the zipper down. The jeans fit her like a glove and sliding them down proved to be a task best accomplished one inch at a time until they slid over her hips and down her thighs.

Her panties matched her bra and again the thin material provided just a hint of her bush and labia. I skipped over her life-delivering core and eased her pants off each leg and flung them over to join the rest of her clothes before I headed back up.

I skipped over her pussy once again and rose to stand and as I did I spun her around. My kisses began to dance over her shoulders and back as I cupped her breasts from behind. She was squirming in response as I eased down again to devote appropriate attention to the ass I had been admiring as she danced with Jake.

Her ass was every bit as enticing as I had imagined. She was firm and round. Her skin was smooth and lightly covered with very fine hairs that would have been unnoticeable without the proper light. The bottom of each ass cheek held firm so the was no hidden crease between each and her upper thigh. In short, she had the ass of a teenager. I moved her panties so they were set in her crack and showed my admiration for that fine piece of work by kissing every succulent centimeter.

She reached back to stroke my hair as a sign of her appreciation and I took that as a sign that it was time to ease her out of her panties. They were moist and the scent that escaped with them was enthralling. I needed to taste her so I rose once again and eased her back to the bed. I guided her down gently so she was lying on the bed with her legs hanging off the side and dropped down to my knees.

She had shaved her pussy clean with the exception of a small blonde v-shaped patch marking the proper direction. It was both sexy and totally unnecessary. Her labia were full, colored a deep pink and were moist with her juices. I reached in and spread her open a bit to find her inner labia and the hood of her clit and I was lost. I came out of this impossibly small hole to join the world and now I just wanted to climb right back in. I settled for a taste instead and then another and another until I was eating her pussy with feverish intensity. By the time her clit popped out to join the fun she was dripping and as I took that nubbin between my lips she grabbed my head and began grinding her pussy against my mouth and chin.

She was moaning constantly as I worked her to the point of no return and finally she exploded in orgasm. She didn’t shoot like Carrie but the volume of cum was no less impressive. It was dripping off my chin and running down the crack of her ass as she twisted and convulsed though one wave after another. I had wrapped my arms around each leg to hold on and I was loosing the battle. It was like trying to ride a wild bronco. I finally lost my grip and she literally jolted away from me and uttered the first words either of us had spoken thus far.

“No more please. Too sensitive. Shocks. So good. Let me catch my breath.” She was spitting these out in short, choppy exclamations and I was content to watch her slowly return from the peak I’d driven her to.

I took the opportunity to strip off my clothes before joining her on the bed and gently stroking her hair until she was ready for more. I needed to be inside her and with no words needed I rolled on top of her and let my cock find its own way into her sexual core. I slid in with ease and her tightness immediately enveloped me in luxurious warmth. I started slowly. I really wanted this to last as long as possible and maybe even longer than that. I also began to realize another desire lurking somewhere deep in the back of my muddled brain. I wanted to make my mother pregnant. I wanted to watch her belly grow with our baby. I wanted to watch our child slide from the same pussy that I’d come from. I wanted to suckle from one life giving breast as our child suckled from the other.

I must have been projecting. Mom looked up at me and said, “I’m not taking anything and it’s the right time of the month. Let’s make a baby.”

Now I was on a mission. I was time to make a baby and with that focus I began stroking with greater urgency, making sure I got as deep as I possibly could with each stroke. It didn’t take much longer for either of us when I uttered the first words I’d spoken since we got to the bedroom.

“Cum with me Mom.” It was a hope more than a demand but it registered and as I stiffened and shot the first burst of cum deep in her womb she stiffened and began to succumb to her own orgasm. I don’t know how long we were caught in the throes of orgasm but by the time I had deposited the last drops of cum deep inside her we both just collapsed.

I held my cock deep inside her, not wanting a drop of cum to escape before the job was done. For her part, Mom held her vaginal muscles taught to fortify the seal.

She started weeping gently and after a while she finally spoke.

“When your dad and I conceived you we made love three time and he shot three loads of cum into my fertile womb. It would mean so much to me if we did the same thing. I can’t imagine wanting anything more than to relive just a small piece of the time I spent with your father.” She was crying intensely by now so I just held her and did my best to sooth her.

When she finally quieted I said, “Close your eyes and just imagine I’m dad.” I began moving inside her again and we kissed, and as we kissed I probed her mind to find out just what I needed to do to make this real for her. In her mind, she was replaying that day with dad so it became like following a script.

Dad had her legs held high and was driving deeply into her as he came the second time. I slowly worked her into the same position and after about five minutes of this I was ready to deliver the second load of life giving cum. She sensed my pending eruption and grabbed my ass so she could pull me in tightly as I delivered the second dose. Again, I came in buckets. With her legs held high we had the added assistance of gravity as my sperm sought out her egg. Something inside told me this was the shot that found its mark but she wanted three and I wanted to deliver.

I let her legs fall back down and lay with her again so we could both recover. I used the time to probe her mind. I wanted an advance look this time. When mom and dad had reached this point it was like the gates of hell had burst open. They went wild. Every possible position was employed and he even spent some time fucking her ass. I loved the intensity and intimacy of the first two rounds but I was really looking forward to the abandon of the next and my cock was obviously in agreement as it once again retuned to its full potential.

I flipped mom over on her side and began working her again and once again, there was no need for words. I knew what she wanted and she knew I knew. She closed her eyes once again as she gave in to the memory and I flipped her over to take her from behind. It was in this position that I felt her building to a new orgasm so I reached around, grabbed her clit and pinched. That did the trick and she exploded. Before this one past it was time to take her ass. I quickly pulled my cock from her spasming cunt and quickly drove it into her ass. With all the juices we had produced it slid in easily and the force of mom’s orgasm seemed to double in intensity. I began pounding her forcefully and was almost ready to give in to my own orgasm before I pulled myself free.

She moved with the agility of a cat trying to escape a bath. In a flash she had flipped around, pushed me over on my back and began giving my cock a tongue bath. It was heavenly and functional. I couldn’t go back to her pussy with a shit streaked cock or she might get infected and that would ruin everything and she was determine to make this perfect. She cleaned every inch of my cock and balls and when she was satisfies she climbed on top and took me back into her sopping cunt. She rode with abandon until I was again close so I pulled her down on me and rolled her over.

It only took a few more deep stokes and I was filling her once again and that was enough to trigger her final orgasm of the day. I had no doubt I was going to be a father. Mom had no doubt she was pregnant. We were both spent and it was a while before either of us spoke. Mom began.

“Thank you Kenny. I don’t know how to explain just how much I needed that. I’ve felt so empty since loosing your father. I mean, Jake is really nice and he’s actually a decent lover but no one had touched me the way your father did. That’s until now. I love you so much. Thank you.” She was getting teary eyed again.

“I love you too mom and I love the idea of having a baby with you. Being inside you like that and knowing you were going to get pregnant was the most erotic experience yet. I’m the one who should be saying thank you.” As I spoke the words I also reached another decision.

“Mom, I’ve decided to give Carrie a baby as well. It’s the perfect time. You can both help each other through the pregnancy and the children will have each other as they grow up. I’ll manage around my college schedule.” It was oddly comforting to have made this decision. Despite all that it would mean to our lives I was certain this was the right thing to do.

“Kenny, there’s something else I need to explain to you. You’ve already realized you are smarter than average. What you haven’t realized yet is there is no need for you to attend college. You would actually do better on your own just concentrating on those things you want to learn and then applying that knowledge, as you would like. That is the way all of the men in our family have achieved their goals. If you want to go to college for the experience that’s fine but it’s not necessary.”

This was a real shocker. I’d grown up thinking that the hopes of my parents were like those of most parents I knew. Your children grew up and went off to college so they could be truly successful in life. I had been so focused on achieving that goal that having it suddenly described as unnecessary was bewildering.

“I’m confused mom. Dad had diplomas from Harvard and MIT. How did he get them if he didn’t go to college and why did he have them?”

“Your father earned those diplomas the same way you can if you wish. He decided others would feel more comfortable if they saw these hanging on his office wall so he went to each of those universities and tested in all the required course areas to proved he had the necessary command of the subject. The schools granted him credits based on these results and awarded him diplomas that were as valid as any issued to common students. No college offered diplomas on this basis until your father convince Harvard and MIT that this was a valid way to promote higher education. Now almost all offer life-experience credits and charge handsomely for them. The student and the college wins and you can too if you want to take this approach.”

I was still a little stunned but the reality of this was beginning to sink in. I could define my own structure and direction without the strict mandates set down by any university and I would be at least as successful. That would also leave me free to help both mom and Carrie through pregnancy and insure I was around to help raise our children. While I was digesting this new twist mom decided it was time to drop one more bomb.

“There’s one more thing you need to know. We are, or I should say, you are wealthy. We don’t flaunt it but we have all the money you could possibly need. Your father left it to you and if you are smart about managing it, it will be all your children will ever need. This house if fully paid for as it the lake house and the cars. Part of your inheritance also includes houses in France, Italy Switzerland, England, Australia, Honk Kong and Brazil. Your father’s business was transferred to you as well and there are a number of bank and investment accounts in each of the countries where you own property. You will need to spend a fair amount of time learning about all the things in your portfolio. I really don’t know how much all of it is worth but it is a significant amount. Until now, your uncle Steve has managed it. He’s been managing the business as well. You should go to the office tomorrow and talk with him about how best to transfer all of the management to you.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12