Descendant of Baccus Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Savannah moved down to Mom's hole and began sliding her tongue as deep into Mom's pussy as she could and Mom responded by grabbing Savannah's head and bucking her hips against her mouth. With her tongue buried in Mom's cunt her nose was pressed against Mom's clit and was rubbing it as Mom bucked against her. That was all it took. Mom spasmed and came as Savannah continued to work her tongue deeply and before long we could all see Mom's juices start running down Savannah's chin. And, just as the first drops fell from her chin Mom lifted her ass from the couch and started rubbing her pussy all over Savannah's face. She was delivering a cum bath and I was in awe. Mom was definitely kinkier than I had suspected and this was definitely going to be a wilder night than I had imagined.

She eventually came down and released Savannah to her next customer. I took a quick read of Savannah and found a new measure of confidence that hadn't existed before. She had gotten Mom off far to easily and then I remembered. I could play with their pleasure centers. I could hold their orgasm off. I could make Savannah really work at this. As she moved to Annie I began to apply my skills.

She began as she had with Mom and I let things progress much the same way until I felt Annie getting close. I held her there. Savannah sensed how close Annie was and almost started to panic when the expected explosion didn't materialize. She changed tactics and moved up to Annie's clit and caught it between her lips. I almost lost Annie there. She was so ready all I'd have to do was release her and a light breeze would have finished the job.

Savannah began sucking Annie's clit like it was a cock, drawing it in and out of her mouth with ever increasing speed and Annie was so damn close she was crying for release. I decided she'd had enough. If I held her back any more she be done for the night. I released her and she released a torrent of cum into Savannah's mouth. Savannah lapped it up as best she could and didn't stop until Annie finally pushed her away. As Savannah moved over to Carrie, Annie collapsed into Mom's lap and rested.

I was really looking forward to this one. Savannah had no idea that Carrie would be spraying her like a cock. I wanted to see her surprise when the first shot was fired.

Savannah went right to work and it didn't take long for her to get Carrie's clit in a lip lock. What was interesting was Carrie was holding back with out my assistance. She was right on the edge but was managing to hold her orgasm at bay as Savannah worked her clit as hard and as fast as she could. Carrie was the first to voice directions.

"Stick you tongue in my cunt" was her simple demand and Savannah did exactly that. I probed Savannah quickly and realized she was really getting into this and was actually close to cumming herself. I had been paying so much attention to the others that this came as quite a pleasant surprise.

Carrie enjoyed Savannah's slithering tongue a bit more before commanding her to her next task. She commanded, "Lick my asshole. I want to feel your tongue in my ass." Both Mom and Annie sat up and took notice now.

Savannah moved down and Carrie lifted her legs to provide easier access. Savannah did to Carrie's ass exactly what she had been doing to her cunt and she was actually doing it rather well. I made a note to have her do the same to me before the night was through. Thinking back on it now, I realize that thought got lost somewhere in the chaos that ensued later on.

Carrie was ready. She grabbed Savannah by the hair and dragged her mouth back up to her clit. Savannah didn't need to be told what to do. She caught Carrie's clit between her lips, sucked hard and stroked her tongue across the trigger. Carrie exploded. Savannah fell back in shock. Carrie grabbed her head again and pulled her back into her needy cunt. She fired another shot and this time Savannah squealed. Carrie had hit her extended tongue with this one. Savannah realized she better react quickly and moved to cover Carries cunt with her mouth. This had the unfortunate effect of hiding the remaining shots but from the way her throat was working there was no doubt she was begin fed copious amounts of pussy juice.

Carrie finally pushed her away and Savannah fell back on her heels waiting and wondering what would be next. I took a quick peek and found her mind working a mile a minute wondering if she'd done ok. She was also trying to sort out why this had gotten her so excited. I caught her wondering if she was really a lesbian. I love it when I can get folks of balance and she was definitely teetering on the edge. So far, so good.

I let Carrie settle down for a bit while I got undressed. I was rock hard and about as close as coming as I could possibly be. I began to work myself back from the edge as I gave Savannah her next set of instructions.

"Savannah, you did ok but be careful not to let it go to your head. I am going to make love to my Mom and sisters now. You are going to help me make sure they are all being satisfied. They will tell you what they want from you. You will service one of them at all times. If you stop for any reason you will be punished. And by the way, you don't have my permission to cum. Don't or you will find it difficult to sit for at least the next week.

I moved to the couch and drew Mom into my arms. She melted into me, and together we fell to the floor. My cock found its way into her pussy like a homing pigeon finds its cage and the heat of her recently impregnated womb rushed forth to envelop me. I held myself there and looked for the next closest person. I found Annie's hand and drew her down to us. I whispered to her. "Mom wants to taste your pussy." As I'm sure she had done several times with Carrie, she immediately straddled Mom's face and lowered her dripping cunt down to Mom's out stretched tongue. She was facing me so I took the opportunity to begin suckling her breasts. Carrie was not about to be left out. She moved behind me and began lapping at my balls. Savannah quickly surveyed the situation and decided her best plan of action was to go back to work on Carrie's cunt and now that everyone was engaged the fun began and it didn't end until the sun came up.

We fucked and sucked in every imaginable position and combination. No orifice was left unattended except of course Savannah's and I came so many times I lost count. Most of the action is just a blur but there were definitely a few Kodak moments.

Mom sucking my cum out of Carrie's ass was certainly one of those. She was an animal throughout and when I had dumped a particularly large load up Carrie's tight ass Mom went on the attack. She literally pushed me out of the way and fed like is was her last meal on earth, working her tongue deep into that freshly fucked asshole and digging every last drop of cum out. Carrie helped by pushing as much as she could into Mom's waiting mouth and still Mom was not satisfied. As things developed I learned that Mom was by far the kinkiest of our group and I loved every perverted new twist she came up with. I also realized Mom was addicted to cum. I'm sure she would have gladly accepted every load I'd delivered and more. As it was, she took more than her fair share in her mouth, cunt and ass and even took a load on her face and another on her tits.

Another moment that stands out in my mind was a point when we found ourselves in a daisy chain. Mom was sucking my cock, I was eating Carrie's pussy, Carrie was eating Annie out and Annie was doing the same for Mom. Savannah was in the middle sucking tits in all directions.

Mom is also addicted to sucking cock. I had my dick in her mouth so often it became like a weigh station. Anytime I needed a bit of help getting my wood back Mom's mouth was there to make it happen. Her technique was by far the best and I remember deciding I would use her to train all my women.

Annie was also showing signs of infatuation with cum but not to the extent Mom had. I do remember enjoying the sight of her licking my cum from Mom's face and tits. She was also in love with eating pussy. It seemed that whatever anyone else was doing Annie was munching on one pussy or another. She was clearly the most bisexual of the group and absolutely adored slurping up Carrie's orgasms. I remember one pint where I was fucking Carrie from behind and Annie was underneath us working on Carrie's clit. When Carrie exploded Annie began to choke with the volume of pussy juice Carrie was delivering and still she didn't miss a best. When she finally came up for air her face was soaked and she immediately began scooping up the excess with her fingers and then licking them clean.

As for Carrie, she had an ass fetish. She begged and pleaded to be fucked in the ass more times than I can remember. Where Rachael can be uncomfortably tight, Carrie is perfectly tight and her ass produces a natural lubricant that makes fucking her feel like heaven. On the few occasions where I was having a hard time reaching orgasm I just slipped my dick into that white-hot hole and all became right with the world once again. She was not passive in this either. She was just as happy to ride my cock as to have me drilling her and she rode with perfect intensity. One of my best orgasms erupted while she rode my cock like a true cowgirl riding her best bronco.

It was early morning when we finally collapsed. We were a mess. The room was a mess. Savannah was a mess. My cock was red from the workout it received and the ladies were just as raw. It was time to end this party.

"Savannah, get dressed and go home. This is the last time you will be sleeping in your own bed so enjoy it. Be at my office at 2 with all of your paper work and be prepared to receive your first punishment. By the way, you did well tonight. As your reward you may have one orgasm before you go to sleep. Now go." I gave her a sharp slap on the ass to send her on her way.

I turned to my girls and said, "Let's go shower and get some sleep. I have a busy day today."

We all managed to climb the stairs and head our separate ways. That is, Mom and Annie headed off to their rooms and Carrie and I headed to mine. The shower just helped bring sleep on a bit quicker and as we hit the bed Carrie fell into my arms and we were out. It was a dreamless sleep that only comes with total exhaustion. It was sublime.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12