Descendant of Baccus Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a long slender neck and as I recall it was very sensitive. Kissing her neck, especially along the back up near her hairline and close to her ears never failed to leave her panting and covered in goose bumps. It never took much of this before she begged me to stop.

Her breasts were fuller and firmer than they were when we were first together. Back then they were nice handfuls with perky nipples but she didn't have enough to created a defined cleavage. Now they were firm melons with a pronounced cleavage and nipples that often showed through whatever she was wearing. I often fantasized about what it would be like to slide my cock between those magnificent globes while toying with her nipples. Maybe it was time to live out that fantasy.

Her breasts stood firmly above a flat, very toned belly that was often on display. She had a thing for short cut shirts and low cut pants that framed her belly to perfection. She kept it firm with gymnastics. She had started studying as a child with the thought that one day she would be competing in the Olympics and she had worked very hard to reach that goal. It was sometime during my recovery that she gave up on that idea but she still maintained a fairly rigorous training schedule. She often said it had become like therapy for her. She just loved it too much to quit and given the results, I certainly wasn't anxious for her to give it up.

The other benefit gymnastics had was to give her the firmest and roundest ass I'd ever seen. Even better than that, her ass was perched upon a pair of absolutely exquisite legs that I would have gladly spent hours exploring with my tongue until every inched had been mapped in my brain. Her ass and legs were almost always wrapped in tight fitting jeans that left no doubt as to their perfection but it was those times when she wore a skirt or dress that I loved the most. Her legs were far too fantastic to be covered and with the right cut her ass was still magnificently displayed.

What really made this package so enticing was the personality held within. She was always cheerful and funny as hell. In my darkest moments she was the one who could always manage to drag a smile from me. She was also very smart. During my recovery we had spent hours talking and working together on a number of my assignment and I quickly came to realize she was as close as anyone to being my mental equal. Very little got by her and I enjoyed the challenge of trying to stay one step ahead of her. She also had a great heart, not just with me, but with everyone she came in contact with. If you needed help she would find a way to help. There would be no questions asked or any expectation of reciprocation. She just helped because it was who she was. She often said it made her feel more human. I think, actually I hope, some of that rubbed off on me.

Her parents had named her Sandy for some unknown reason. It was the only thing about her I wasn't real thrilled about. I really can't explain why but the name just didn't seem to fit her. She wasn't real happy with the name either so early on we decided she needed a nickname and man did we have fun finding the right one. We played with everything from the ridiculous (Bubbles), to the ridiculously sweet (Princess) to the ridiculously cartoonish (Bugs). We eventually settled on the ridiculously obvious Mac. It was obvious since her last name was Mc Tavish and ever since then that's what everyone called her.

Mac jumped into my arms and kissed me deeply the moment I opened the door. She smelled great. Lilac was the scent and it insinuated itself throughout my senses. I was getting lost in it when she finally broke away. She was so excited she couldn't stand still. She was jumping up and down and shouting, "I did it" with such intensity it was becoming infectious and still I had no idea what she was talking about. It was scary. We were too close for her to have accomplished something so important without my knowing what the goal had been.

That's when it struck me. I had gotten so wrapped up in things I had forgotten how we had talked about universities and what it would be like if we could get into the same program in the same school. At the time, it sounded like the best thing in the world. Now that plan seemed like ancient history. And here she was, more excited than I've ever seen her and I was going to have to tell her I wasn't going with her. FUCK!

As always, she read me perfectly and suddenly stopped. The energy and her color drained from her as I watched her go from pure joy to total bewilderment. I was going to have to do something fast and without a second thought I decided she need to know everything. I needed to open up to her now or I would do irreparable damage. I couldn't do that to her, especially not to her.

"Mac, we need to talk. I'll tell you everything. Please don't get too worried. I think it's all going to be ok but please, trust me for a moment so I can explain. We can talk in my room. Go ahead up and I'll be right behind you. I just want to let Mom know you're here."

She hesitated for a second and as I probed her thoughts I saw her light on the word trust. She knew she could trust me. I'd never let her down before and in a flash she decided I was not going to let her down now. I was not feeling all that confident.

She finally spoke. "Ok but hurry or I'm going to bust wondering what this is all about."

She headed up the stairs and I hurried into the dining room to deal with my family. I needed them out of the way tonight. I especially needed Carrie occupied. I quickly devised a plan.

"Mom, Mac is here and I'm pretty sure she got into most if not all of the same universities. I need to spend some time with her to help her understand why my plans have changed."

Mom knew immediately what this meant. "Jeez Kenny, be careful son. She's going to be crushed."

"I think it'll be ok. I'm going to explain everything and she'll understand. I just hope I can convince her to stick around. I'm realizing I'd miss her way too much if she went off without me." I was quickly coming to the conclusion that the only way this was going to be ok was if I convinced her to stay here with me.

"Mom, girls, I want you to help me with something. Savannah experienced painful torture today, maybe a bit too painful. Tonight I want her to experience the other side of torture. I'm hoping you can all work together to teach her how pleasure can become torture." Annie spoke up first.

"I don't understand. How do you make pleasure seem like torture?" She really didn't have any idea and I had a brief inkling to see if I couldn't give her a quick lesson, but there was no time for that now.

"He's what I want you to do. Make love to her but don't let her cum. Make it last as long as you possibly can before she has the first orgasm. Once she does I want you to give her as many more orgasms a possible. If she passes out, bring her around and give her more. When she finally passes out so deeply that you can't bring her around you'll know you're done with her. When she finally comes back to us both of you will know how torturous pleasure can be."

It was Annie again and all the while we were talking no one paid the slightest bit of attention to Savannah. She was little more than a fly on the wall. It was the perfect setup to this night and once again I was extremely thankful for my ability to think quickly.

"You are evil baby brother. Can we at least have some fun while we're busy doing your dirty work?" She was being deliciously sarcastic.

"Have a blast and I'll see you all in the morning." Neither Mom or Carrie had said a word but a quick probe told me they were both looking forward to this game. I also detected that musky scent again and was disappointed that I wouldn't be there to watch all the fun. Again, I thought quickly and decided I needed a video system installed in the house. There was just too much going on and I didn't want to miss any of it.

I finally turned to Savannah. "You will go with them and do exactly as you are told. I don't want to have to punish you again so don't let me down. I will see you tomorrow and Mom will tell me how you performed."

Se replied with a simple, "Yes Master" and I headed off to deal with Mac.

12