Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved! A small shift to lower his right leg. I panicked and leaped up, stumbling back into the wall. My head hit it with a thud. I ran from the room and into the bathroom taking care not to slam the door. I leaned back against it and took several deep breaths. What the hell was I doing? What had come over me?

That was the moment I knew I had an addiction. What I couldn't have known then was my acute reluctance to do anything about it. I should have realised; my next act was to masturbate. I couldn't stop myself and rationalised it was to calm me down, to remove some of my extreme stimulation. Three fingers in my ass and heavy pressure on my prostrate brought me to a quick orgasm and I barely stifled a cry as I blasted my load into the toilet bowl. I waited for the toilet tank to stop filling before leaving the bathroom. I did check on Jason before returning to the sofa. From what I could tell he hadn't moved again. I climbed back under the duvet and dreamed of cock.

I left as soon as I could the next morning, telling Jason that I had promised to do an early shift at the coffee shop. It was a lie of course.

* * *

The entire week was spent in a constant state of anxiety. Now I know how much damage that can do. I couldn't believe what I had done, and let's face it, I had done a lot of things over the last few years. Cody was unable to extract the truth from me, and even sex with my sister gave only a brief respite. I knew that I was becoming more addicted and with it the lies and secrets that would get me into further trouble. And yet I took no steps to cure myself, instead continuing to do things that accelerated my descent. I returned to the woods and to my shame, I can't even remember how many strangers fucked me. I didn't look at a single one. All who penetrated me were just cocks to me, filling my hole and sending shivers of fleeting pleasure through me before dissipating and making me desperate for another hit. At work during a quiet period I even tried to spy on Mattie in the bathroom through the keyhole. I guess it was better that I didn't get to see anything.

And the dream came back. Every night. It always started the same;

I was on my knees in the dark room. It was humid and stuffy and a manly sweat permeated every part of my being. I was dizzy and the room swam. Shadows moved around me, silent as the desert. At either shoulder a powerful leg, soft with fur, tickled my skin. I leaned left and my lips found the firm muscle of a thigh, hairy yet soft.

The dream continued as it always did, as it had from the first time at Jason's. And it always ended the same;

I took a deep breath and swam in his odour, manly, pungent, arousing. I wanted to do what he wanted, everything he wanted. I needed to please him and in return, he would reward me. I reached up and with one hand felt the huge hard pole pointing at the ceiling. It was warm and to touch it felt like stroking silk over leather. It was perfect. I'd waited my whole life for this moment and here it was! I rose up on my knees, leaned forward and...

I awoke.

I couldn't decipher it and I grew more frustrated with every rendition. Eventually, after much prodding, I told Cody about it.

"Sounds like you want to please someone baby." He said. We were sat in his lounge each wearing a pair of my sisters' panties. A ridiculous dare that he thought would cheer me up. It hadn't worked.

"I've no idea what it means. Or who it is." I sulked.

"I don't think it's supposed to be someone Tommy." He shifted across the sofa to be closer to me, and stroke my thigh. "Perhaps your unconscious mind is telling you that you need to serve someone. You know, like a sex slave or something."

"Hmph." I shrugged but the comment hit harder than he could have imagined. Images of strangers using me flashed through my mind and my cock stiffened. Cody noticed it through the pink lingerie.

"Oh look." He moved his hand onto my cock and squeezed. "I think I might be right baby." He leaned in and brushed his lips across my cheek while slipping his hand inside my panties. I shifted my hips and thrust my groin at him. Perhaps he was right. My reaction was automatic now, not a conscious decision to get hard and play with Cody. My body wanted to be used and my mind went along for the ride. Every part of me tingled. I wanted my mouth and ass full of cock.

"I dunno." I murmured.

"I do." He replied. "Remember how much you enjoyed being tied to the bed?"

"Yeh..."

"And although I don't want to bring her up, you know the best times were when Jenny was in control don't you?"

With some reluctance I nodded. "Yes. But I left her because she got far too nasty."

"Yes correct, but that doesn't mean you don't want that, just that she took it too far right?"

"Yeh, I suppose."

"And had you ever had that dream when you were with her?"

"No."

"Exactly. I reckon your subconscious is telling you to submit again." He held his hands up when I shot him a glare. "Not totally of course, but just a little."

Once more I thought of the random strangers using my asshole and, since he brought it up, the good times with Jenny. In particular getting nailed by her strapon while wearing her panties came to mind, and the feeling of my sisters' underwear now brought that memory to vivid life. I softened my look and nodded.

"So. Take the underwear off and get on the floor on all fours." After a brief pause I did it. I became his puppy waiting for a command. I felt his hands pull my ass cheeks apart. He spat on my hole, twice, then rammed himself home. I grunted. In one single thrust the joy of being fucked flooded me. But the second thrust never came.

"So you want me to fuck you baby?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"Oh fuck Cody, not this. PLEASE fuck me!"

"Be my slave for a day and I'll fuck you."

"What?" I felt annoyed being on all fours without the action. I wanted him to pummel me.

"Your dream might be because you want to serve, so try it out. Be my slave for a day."

"Um, okay."

"And I do mean it Tommy. You MUST do everything I say without fail. Understand?"

"Okay, okay. FUCK ME!"

"Not until you submit pledge your servitude to my every pleasure."

"Okay, I pledge!" I tried to back into him but he moved his hips with my ass.

"Do it properly slave." He slapped my ass. My cock swung around beneath me.

"Cody, er, master, I submit to you and pledge to serve your every pleasure."

"Hmmm. Good slave. Here's your reward." He got to his feet, squatted over me, and drove himself down into my ass like a piston. I found myself grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

* * *

We chose a Monday because he was on a short shift at the pool and I didn't have a shift at all. When he was out he had me cleaning the place from top to bottom. Every so often he'd text me with a task and I'd had to send picture or video proof that I'd done it. Already I'd sent him pictures of me naked in the tiny garden with the handle of a rake up my ass, a video of me licking up a puddle of cold piss he'd left on the bathroom floor, and a video of me flushing my own head in the toilet. I had to admit to a certain arousal at the humiliation and to being turned on by having to carry out his every order. Perhaps he was right. Here I was cleaning the bathroom floor with a toothbrush, wearing a pair of yellow cotton 'My Little Pony' panties with frilly edging, and I had an erection. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Boy have I got a surprise for you slave." He shouted as he entered. He was much later than expected and it was already dusk when he returned from work carrying a plastic bag. He threw it at me. "Put those on."

I peeked inside, then pulled the items out one by one: a pink collar with 'SLAVE' printed in silver letters, a tiny pair of grey partially see through briefs, and thigh high white socks. I looked at Cody, his customary grin even bigger than usual. He pointed at them and nodded. I dropped the panties I was wearing and put the new items on. Cody stood back to admire me.

"That's pretty fucking hot bab... er, slave." He winked at me. "You look like a real slut."

"Thank you master." I grinned back.

"Right, put some shorts and a tshirt on and come on." He retreated back through the door. I rushed to dress and follow him. He'd started the car before I even got my trainers on. Despite me asking where we were going he remained silent, but within a few minutes it was obvious. As darkness swallowed the light we arrived at the woods, a place now familiar to me.

"Trainers, shorts and shirt off slave."

"What? I can't this is a public car park!"

"Do what I fucking tell you slave." I looked out into the gloomy parking lot. An uneven muddy square fit for about twenty cars, it was used by dog walkers, couples, and families who come to enjoy the wider woodland. At this time of night I saw five cars, all empty. It was a well-known cruising site in gay circles. I hoped those cars were all guys looking for ass.

I stepped out the car and removed my normal clothes. I felt exposed and, for the first time, scared. If I was caught... I didn't finish the thought. Cody came around the car and handed me two thick leather cuffs. He pointed at his wrists, indicating my own were to be bound. I put the cuffs on. He stepped behind me and pulled my hands behind my back. I heard a feint 'plink' and found they were locked together. The final items he retrieved form the car before closing the door was a box of condoms and a dog lead, which he clipped onto the slave collar. With this he led me into the woods.

From the sheer number of times I had visited this place I could have navigated through the maze of bushes and trees with my eyes closed. Cody didn't know how many more times I had been without him, and I couldn't tell him. I let him lead. We arrived at the familiar Y shaped tree and he positioned me with my back to it.

"Kneel." He commanded. With his help to stop me falling over, I got to my knees. He kicked my legs wide apart so the panties could be seen. Then he stripped. I know I've said this before, but his body is so hot I get horny every time I see it. I was desperate to lick him all over. From his shorts draped over a nearby branch he fetched a sharpie. He grinned at me as he kneeled down in front me, then set to work writing something. When he pulled back, it took me a while to read it upside down. My excitement grew. On my chest he'd written 'cover me in cum' and on the panties he'd written 'condom bin'. Where was he getting these ideas?

With the box of rubbers opened and in position twixt two branches he stood over me. I look straight up at his hairless balls and ass crack. Still a beautiful sight. Then he got in position, bending over and steadying himself against the branches, and bending his knees. His balls rested on my face.

"Take them in your mouth." I did as commanded and sucked them in, one ball at a time. "Don't let go until I tell you, understand slave?"

I nodded and made a 'mmm' noise.

It wasn't long before I heard trees rustling, a pause, a zipping and a packet being ripped. Then I realised the conundrum Cody had put me in. I was on full show to the strangers, body available to be covered in spunk, but I couldn't see anything. With my face turned upwards, mouth full of balls, Cody's cock and pubic bone pressed into my forehead. I was blind. I couldn't even enjoy the sight of cock in Cody's pretty ass. Instead of having a front row view, I was in for a night of frustration, cum splatter and sex waste. I was thrilled. This was new. I was going to be used in a way that I would never have done left to my own devices. I was a proper hole for use, but not being used!

Above me Cody grunted and then jerked forward as a guy entered him and he set about fucking my boyfriend. Trapped between my forehead and his belly, Cody's cock was masturbated. He moaned at first, but as the guy fucked harder and harder he started to wail. It was a noise he never made with me and I realised how much he enjoyed getting fucked. I knew that feeling, and the jealousy welling up within me mixed with the lust and frustration to infuriate me. I could do nothing however except enjoy a mouth full of Cody's balls.

I could hear other movement around us and felt hands on my body. Another guy was groping me. He pushed his hand into my panties and gripped my cock. Another hand entered behind and I felt a dry finger trying to push into my hole. I wiggled my hips and ass to give greater access. I hadn't considered that I would be abused as well, and it was driving me wild. The finger disappeared, came back wet and was forced in. I coughed into Cody's balls, a sign he mistook for me trying to pull away and his hand came down to the back of my head and pushed me back into his groin. More hands groped my body, pinching my nipples and stroking my throat.

"ARRGH!" A deep rough voice bellowed above me and with rapid movements pulled out of Cody and fired his cum onto my chest. The warm gunk splattered onto me in a spray from neck to belly button accompanied by the satisfied moans of a powerful orgasm. Moments later the hand disappeared from my cock, and a cold slimy piece of rubber was thrust in. I'd become an official condom bin.

Cody shifted above me again as another guy entered him. The finger remained in my ass, while other hands smeared the cold jellified spunk around my torso. Again Cody jerked above me. The guy was giving him a hard fucking, pounding him like the meat he was. Saliva swelled in my mouth and, having nowhere to go, spilled out from the edges of my lips and dribbled down my chin. Then I felt more hot jelly land on my nipples. Someone hadn't even waited for his go in Cody, and just wanked off on me. A small cheer could be heard and I realised there must be several guys there, watching and waiting for their turn.

The finger was removed and seconds later I found out why. The guy in Cody pulled out and emptied his balls over my chin. Whoever had been fingering me was next, and with a thrust I felt him slam into Cody's ass. The thrusting started up again and it was taking its toll on my neck. A dull ache started up, but I had little time to suffer as a used condom was thrust into my panties and two new fingers found my ass. From the lack of coordination I guessed that they were from different men. They didn't care for my enjoyment or whether it hurt, only that my hole was there to be abused. I was being stretched.

Again and again men spunked on me and dropped their rubbers into my panties. Cody was taking far more cock than I had seen before, or could believe, and still I could hear men milling around. Some must have stayed for seconds. The number was unbelievable and I lost count at eleven fucks. Could Cody have posted this on a gay cruise site? Had this all been arranged? It was difficult to believe he could do that in such a short time. I had only told him of my dream a couple of days ago, but it was difficult to shake the feeling.

Several times my dripping mouth lost a grip on Cody's balls and as he was forced forwards they nearly slipped from my lips. I swallowed my saliva and sucked them back in, shifting my position to relieve my neck and get a better mouthful. At no time was my body left alone. Guys hands were everywhere, smearing cum into every centimetre of skin they could find. And there was loads of it. Thick gloopy trails of spunk dribbled down my body from my chin into my panties. They had scooped it up and rubbed over my back, legs and ass. I dreaded someone pushing it into my ass but no one yet had, I was too full of fingers for a start. One guy had, I think, cum in his hand and then ran it through my hair. Add to that the cold slimy collection of used rubbers padding out my underwear and I was officially a used slut.

I don't know how long I was down there or how many cocks entered Cody. My neck and knees ached, I was shivering from the evening cold, the cum was drying on me and felt tight as I shifted around, and I desperately needed to piss. I was about to release my boyfriend's balls and beg for it to end when it all changed. I heard rustling, several gasps and hurried zips, then a much louder and more hurried rustling. I even heard footsteps on the hard mud. Then silence. Cody hadn't moved. After a few moments I heard a single person move forward, a chink of a buckle and a slap of a belt. The quiet slump of cloth to the floor.

Cody slapped my head. "Spin round to face the other way. Don't let go of my balls."

I considered the possibilities of complying. I got another slap, this one harder. In the end I went with knee and feet shuffling, a couple of inches at a time, all the while maintaining a mouthful of testicles. I scraped my knees badly on stones, but when I'd turned a complete 180, I looked up to see Cody's ass and my heart thumped. He'd always had a stunning ass, round, firm, a natural tan, and hairless. But I'd never seen his hole gape before. Now a dark tunnel dripping with lube, at least that's what I hoped it was, confronted me. I wanted to push my tongue into it. I moaned into his balls. So mesmerised was I by this sight I took several moments to notice the man stood above me, his mighty cock standing straight and proud.

At the sight of it my eyes went wide. He laughed and slapped me on the forehead with it. I looked up past it. It took up most of my vision but as he waved it around I saw him. White shirt and policeman's jacket. A mid-thirties handsome face looked down at me. He was grinning. This was the policeman that fucked Cody last time we came here. Cody said he had his number. He must have contacted him. He slapped his cock into my face once more, then moved forward. I had a close up view of his head, the foreskin parting displaying his glistening slit. Then it moved away from my eyes and I saw it touch Cody's hole. His sphincter pulsated but did not close. Was he really going to do this without a condom?

He did, and as he entered Cody, my vision was once again blocked by the policeman's large, heavy balls. Hair tickled my nose and the scent of a day's sweat enveloped me. Right over my face, his balls scraping across my eyes and nose, he fucked Cody. The smells should have been awful but I was so horny I could think only breathing in as deep and as often as possible. I became light headed and this only added to the moment. I remembered how this man had lasted last time, and knew he was going to be a while. Back and forth, strong thrusting but not desperate, he was in control the whole time. He knew how to use his meat. Sometimes he would force in deep and I'd hear Cody groan, while others he raise up on his toes and push down onto Cody's prostrate, eliciting an altogether more animal noise from him.

Now he wanted to tease Cody, and for every three thrusts, he'd pull out all the way and left his cock bounce on my face. I wailed inside at the sight of Cody's hole, then my vision was once again covered for the next three. This went on for several minutes before he pulled out and stepped back. I tried to look up but he'd disappeared. Then I found out where. He'd knelt down behind me and was shuffling forward. Both his hands gripped my ass and tried to pull me up, but Cody above me stopped any movement. Then Cody got the message and straightened his knees, standing up. I could now move upwards and my nose came into contact with his asshole. He grabbed the back of my head and held me there, while the policeman parted the panties and forced himself up me. I grunted and cried but of course, all sounds were muffled, and with my wrists tied I couldn't have stopped him even if I wanted to.

His cock was thicker than I'd realised and I felt every bump and vein of its incredible hardness. It was like a glass dildo, and he knew how to use it. Twice a second he rammed it in me, stretching my hole and prodding my prostrate. I couldn't feel him behind me and realised he must be leaning back on his hands. I moaned and wailed, the sound stifled by Cody's balls. I could smell lube, rubber and pre-cum on his asshole and wished I could bury my tongue in it. Tears welled up in my eyes not through pain, but the excitement and joy of a new experience for this slut.