Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up to caress the fleshy sac that hung behind the demon's cock, feeling its heat and weight as it rose and fell. The skin was as silken as the vellum of my scrolls.

I bent to lick the cum-heavy balls, holding my tongue out to lash them as they swept up and down. The infernal's slender backside brushed my nose. The scent was overwhelming. Blossom's floral haze, mixed with the steamy musk of Lila's arousal.

"Yes," Blossom said. "This is what you need, Lady Keya."

I nodded, though the demon couldn't see.

I could make a child with Blossom. I would raise it as mine, and mine alone -- not some misbegotten nobleman's get. That child would be my legacy, my contribution to the future of House Oko.

"Come up here," the demon said, gesturing to the bed.

I climbed on the mattress beside them. The expression on Lila's face was one of intense, rapturous concentration. I realized that with me she wore her own sort of mask, one of deference and servility. Here, being rutted senseless, was her with all pretenses stripped away. At this moment, we were no longer princess and commoner. Writhing on the end of a cock, we were simply human.

Blossom watched me, delicate fangs bared in a grin as it plowed Lila's cunt. "You and I will make a powerful child together."

Like the witch Anathe.

I could bear children that would make empires tremble.

I laid my head on Lila's belly, transfixed by the ebon cock as it shuttled in and out of her folds. Her cream streaked its thick length, proof of her desire. I felt the shiver of her flesh under my ear, her steady ascent to a climax.

Blossom was not done yet, however. The demon laid a hand on my head, gripping my scalp through the frizzy bush of golden hair. It pulled out of Lila and thrust its slimy cock between my waiting lips. I sucked the shaft in, letting Blossom rut my mouth like a cunt.

A voice in the back of my mind assured me this was the demon's power at work. The heady incense of its odor was stronger than the strongest palm wine. My research suggested that demons were bred with and from other species. Some had plant-like qualities, and Blossom was one of these.

Still, I could not resist the depraved state of lust I was in. Blossom switched between our orifices, thrusting back into Lila's cunt for a few strokes, and then into my mouth. I became drunk on Blossom's fragrance, mixed with the pungent flavor of Lila's juices. I felt their hands in my hair as they used me. Lila sobbed with relief and pleasure every time the demon pushed its soaking shaft back inside her.

My own hand slipped between my legs. I closed my eyes and let the demon take me, listening to the wet, choking, slapping sounds of our defilement.

If Blossom had taken me next, I wouldn't have resisted. I would have wept in joy and let it pound me to the ends of its demonic pleasure. But instead, it shoved me out of the way, took hold of Lila's legs, and bent her double. The demon hammered her into the mattress as she shook and screamed out her orgasm. Then it ripped its cock from her spasming cunt.

I nearly forgot the cup, and I fumbled with it before holding it in place. Blossom aimed the mushroom shaped head of its cock at the mouth of the cup and several streams of creamy seed jetted into it, filling it over halfway.

"You will need much less than that for your questions."

Lila lay on the bed, half senseless and still shivering in the aftershocks of her climax.

"Drink, pet. Just a sip," Blossom said to her.

Somehow, even with slobber hanging still from my lip, I mustered the will to object.

"What?" I clutched the cup to breast. "Why?"

"This is part of our bargain, Lady Keya. A servant of yours who will not attack me on sight."

I could banish the demon with a word, and never summon it again. Blossom knew this. A slave close to me would help guarantee that I kept my word. If Lila drank she would want nothing more than to be with Blossom again.

"No," I said. "You need to trust me. Only I control the stone. She is under my protection."

The demon's glare bored into me, intense points of light in its eyes glittering like diamonds. "That is not acceptable."

I eased off the bed, backing away slowly. Lila tensed, watching us.

"Then we have no bargain," I said, cursing myself for taking my amulet and wards off. I was no match for Blossom physically.

"If you cross me, Lady Keya," the demon's words cut like blades, "I will yoke you, mind and soul. This I vow. You will die serving me."

I swallowed and nodded. And, to my immortal shame, a part of me hungered for what Blossom promised.

"You and I want the same thing," I replied. "You have my word."

Still eyeing the demon, I helped Lila off the bed. We both smelled of sex. My chin dripped with spit and cum, and I still had an unfulfilled itch between my thighs. "We must clean up. He will arrive soon."

*

Amankar walked proudly as he entered my sitting room, his cloak as green as rain on the savanna, pinned with a massive black pearl. He took off his golden mask as he sat down on the wicker settee, revealing that he neatly had trimmed his facial hair. Lila closed the door behind him, returning to the yard to attend to the San guardsmen.

"I am so glad you are seriously considering the arrangement. My cousin keeps asking me if I have heard a reply from you."

"Barasa?" I poured palm wine from the jar, filling our cups and handing him his, before sitting down in another chair. I thought about what else was in the bottom of his cup.

"I must share his plan with you. It will excite you as much as it does him."

"Please, Lord San."

"As you know, my House has extensive trade interests in the Hill Kingdoms and even south into the Sizwe Empire. This gives us certain advantages over other Houses, including yours.

"None of our Houses truly understand demons and how to control them. Neither do the Sizwe. I hear you have a renewed interest in the Kichinka event. Do you have any idea what has happened since, with the demon in question?"

"No." I waited for him to drink.

"The creature was later discovered in a village further south, where it and its followers had enslaved the populace. An entire ibutho of Sizwe warriors marched to destroy it. They harried the beast all the way to the forests of the Flamingo Coast. In the end, over fifty Sizwe warriors were dead, most slain by the demon itself. It escaped nonetheless."

"But by the accounts of men in your caravan, you know of a woman who faced this creature and lived."

Amankar's animated expression dampened slightly. "We do."

"What happened to her?"

The old scholar licked his lips and took a sip of the wine. "Have you decided, then?"

"That may depend on how forthcoming you are." How long would Blossom's drug take to work? How much?

"This is a marvel," he said of the wine. "Thicker than I expected."

"Honey," I offered.

"I will be fully forthcoming when you have committed," San said. "For now, let me continue to paint the image. You are an authority in the taxonomy of infernals. I am an authority on the Sizwe Empire. House San possesses the contacts needed to locate and learn to control demons. Working together, we could develop a strategic advantage over the Empire."

This was surprising enough to refocus my attention. "You would use demons as weapons?"

"For decades, the Sizwe hunted the Thandi like vermin. It never occurred to them to try to learn their magic. The three of us likely know more about demons than all of the Sizwe shamans and generals combined. Imagine what that could mean for our Houses." Amankar downed the rest of his cup with a smile. He stood up to fill it again.

"It seems," I said, "that we still know quite little."

The old man reached for the jar on the table, then swooned.

"Are you well?"

"I just..." the cup fell on the floor. Amankar regained his balance, but a thin line of drool hung from his lip.

Blossom slipped through the antelope skin door hanging from my bedchamber. At times the demon might have been mistaken for a lavishly painted person, but its sinuous movement was anything but human. Blossom was more reminiscent of a questing vine in the way it moved, but many times faster.

"Lord San is quite well," the infernal said.

"Yes," Amankar's body jerked and then relaxed. "I am. Now that you are here."

Blossom sat where the old man had been, while Amankar remained on his feet. "Ask him your questions."

I had seen men that Blossom enslaved before. Talked to them, even. But I'd never watched it occur. To see a person lose their will was unsettling. This was not lust. It was degeneration. And yet, it was my idea.

"Tell me what happened to Zhura."

Now that I was entangled with Blossom, I needed allies. Who better than a woman who had fought infernals and perhaps controlled them?

Amankar looked to me, and then to Blossom. "Barasa tried to cheat her out of her summoning stone. Then he tried to steal it. Unsuccessfully."

Of course. That was how Barasa knew about the summoning stones. Zhura had one.

"We believe she is still in the city, but we are not precisely on friendly terms. Barasa has so far refrained from trying to take the stone by force, because she and her friends are formidable fighters. He fears such an act might hurt the reputation of the House."

"How would I find her?"

"Her friends have an artisan's shop in Gigiri District."

"You will tell me how to find this shop." I beamed, unable to suppress my elation. "What does she want, this Zhura?"

"Ranthaman said that Zhura was being tracked by a witch. The two women confronted each other just before the survivors escaped across the border to Ikanje. That was where Ranthaman learned of her summoning stone. According to Barasa, since she arrived in the city, she has been obsessed with finding demons."

"Why?"

"He didn't know, but she didn't seem interested in capturing or killing them."

"Intriguing," Blossom's eyes glittered.

I turned to the demon. "What will happen to him?" I asked, gesturing towards Amankar.

"You have seen this before. He is utterly loyal to me, but he will also crave my presence. Those who know him well will notice. And the effect will wear off within days, after which he will remember everything."

I looked back at Amankar. He smiled happily.

"Can you keep him here?" Blossom asked.

"That is not possible," I said.

"Then you must move quickly." Blossom showed his teeth again. "You will soon learn much, Lady Keya, about how it feels to be hunted."

When I was done questioning Amankar, Blossom sent him away.

"I see how ruthless you can be in your quest for knowledge," the demon said, turning to me when the old man was gone from the room. "What a fine mother you will be for my offspring. Let's begin making it."

Instinctively, I took a step back. But I felt more confident with my amulet at my throat and bangles on my wrists. "No. Jinai could return at any time, and I must send a runner." I called for Lila.

"You need me here," Blossom urged. "You may not be able to summon me again before your treachery is discovered."

"Yes, my Lady?" the maid said, appearing at the door. When she noticed Blossom, she bit her lip and a visible shiver ran through her.

"Bring me Musa. Quickly."

"We need to plan, Lady Keya." Blossom said.

"I will tell you my plan later."

The demon tensed.

"Thabjhana." I said softly, speaking the demon's true name.

Blossom's scowl deepened, even as the beast began to disintegrate, greasy smoke streaming from its flesh. In moments, its body had dissipated. A dark cloud wafted into the bedchamber where I'd left the summoning stone.

I took a deep breath. I'd never seen Blossom's anger before today, but I had a feeling I was going to again very soon.

Musa appeared at the door, his footsteps silent, quick eyes surveying the room. "Lady Keya."

I smiled. "I have a task for you."

*

By evening Jinai had not returned.

I could think of only two possible reasons why. Either she had run into trouble from House San, or she was no longer taking orders from me. To calm my nerves, I walked through the villa, showing the servants and guards I was healthy and aware. I told the guards to allow no one to enter without my permission, except Musa.

I brought Lila to my bedchamber.

"You know," I said, "that what I am doing is forbidden. Someone will come to stop me."

Lila peered around the room, as if she expected Blossom to appear. "Just what is it you're doing my Lady?"

"I have chosen to make a child with the demon. And to freely continue my research."

"Forgive me, my Lady, but isn't your research all about how dangerous demons are?" Apparently convinced that the infernal wasn't hiding somewhere, Lila eased down on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Demons are dangerous. And Blossom is too, if not controlled. You have seen for yourself how seductive the creature is."

Lila fidgeted. I knew she had more questions, but she seemed afraid to ask them.

"This may not end well for me," I said. "If you choose to leave, I will not be offended. You'll be welcome back at the palace."

"What do you want me to say if I am questioned about you?"

"Tell the truth. Do not lie for me."

Lila stared down at the mattress. "I never believed that you were cursed by the ancestors, like the other servants say. Or that your soul had been sucked away to make your skin white and hair yellow."

I blinked. It hurt to know what servants in my own House said about me, though I had heard such before.

"I heard that you rescued your brother and his men. And then this morning you risked yourself for me, when the demon wanted to cast its spell on me." She met my gaze. "I will serve you as long as you wish. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Thank you, Lila. You've done so much already. Get some rest."

By the time she went to her quarters, it was night outside. I walked out onto the terrace to listen to the distant breakers as they crashed against the rocks of Silmani Point.

Jinai still hadn't come.

I knew what I must do next. But I was paralyzed by terror and yearning. Who was I to believe that I could control Blossom? Was I simply fooling myself, doing all of this for my own selfish desires? Forsaking my family, my lover and only friend for... lust? Curiosity? Pride?

Perhaps Lila and I were already partially enslaved by the demon, having ingested small tastes of its seed already.

My heart stopped as I spotted the gate opening below, afraid the guard had disobeyed me. But then I saw Musa in the lamp-lit yard.

I raced back into my chambers and met him on the stairs to the second floor.

"Tomorrow morning, an hour after dawn," he said. "We have a meeting."

"Where? It cannot be here."

The lean warrior shook his head. "I know a place in Mwiri, outside the city. She'll be there."

*

Peering out into the night, I could smell the earthy scent of the rains coming. It was the end of a long dry season, and the storms would bring change to the great city -- germinating seeds, washing away filth, and driving people under their roofs. During much of the season the villa would be abandoned, its access paths turned to mudslides and the bridge to Gigiri washed out.

"While the gods ever slumber, may the ancestors guide me on my path."

The prayer sounded so hollow now. Was I serving the ancestors and their legacy, or serving myself?

I slipped off my robe and climbed, naked, onto the bed, the summoning stone in hand.

I had years of practice at pleasuring myself. Before Jinai had become my lover, I would finger and hump myself into a state of delirium, even when she was sleeping in the same room.

Laying the phallus down, I licked my hand and rubbed myself. I stretched out atop the wooden cock. The softness of the mattress caressed my bare skin. When I slid towards my feet, it spread my nether lips and grazed my sensitive little nub of pleasure.

Ripples of warmth spread from my core to my extremities, curling my toes as the pressure built. The stone was so thick that the sensations were not at all subtle. I lifted my ass, hunching so that the friction didn't overwhelm me.

It was overwhelming enough to imagine what Blossom was about to do to me.

Before long, I was coming, jolts of energy coursing across my skin as my tiny organ began to spasm. I shut my eyes, shaking with fear and longing.

"You're wearing your amulet and charms."

I searched for the demon's voice. I had lit candles all around the room, but it seemed that I was still alone inside. Blossom's words came from outside, on the terrace. I climbed out of the bed and padded towards the open doorway.

Then stopped. Blossom's head dipped down, facing me from above the doorway. I walked through, craning my neck to see the demon clinging to the sloped roof, nearly upside down.

"There are warding stones all around this hill. I can feel them, even from here. There is no escape, except," Blossom nodded eastwards, towards the cliff, "the sea."

"All of the city districts are warded," I said. "Coral Sands is the smallest one. Even if you escaped this district, you would still be hemmed in by the stones, except along the coast."

Blossom climbed down headfirst, easily gripping the smooth walls, to drop beside me.

At the moment, the creature appeared to me much as it must have to my brother. Slender, with a soft swell at the belly and hips, a smooth delta of flesh between its legs.

"Did you find this Zhura?"

"I'm meeting her in the morning."

"You will need her," Blossom said. "I cannot pass warding stones, and you will not survive on your own. You do realize this Lady Keya? Your servants and your guards will not help you carry our child. They will not stand by while you cast spells on nobles. Even if we escape the city, you will need someone else to keep you alive. I will not always be able. The one thing I can do is help prevent them from hunting you in the first place."

I was not as helpless as Blossom thought. But I saw no advantage to correcting the creature.

"You do know what she is," Blossom said.

"Zhura?"

The demon stared at me, its whorls and markings seeming to glow in the night. Finally, it made an impatient gesture. "A woman. Skilled in combat. Carrying a summoning stone. Pursued by a Thandi witch..." Blossom dipped its head, prompting me to put the clues together.

"You're saying she is a witch?"

"A natural conclusion."

It was almost too good to be true, but it made sense. "Perhaps she is some kind of renegade."

"Just as you are, Lady Keya," the demon sighed. "You are realizing that you need me."

"I am true to my word," I said.

"Are you? Then why do you wear protection from me?"

I glanced down at the talismans around my neck and wrists. There was no point in keeping them on. If Blossom could not touch me, it would only grow angrier. I took them off, feeling the warmth of their power as I crouched to set them on the floor.

When I looked up, the demon stood over me. Its cloying scent made me light-headed. I kissed its sleek flesh, nuzzling its thighs and hips. The shaft of its cock sprouted past my ear, poking through my cloud of hair. I felt my juices trickle along the insides of my thighs.

"This is not a single act," Blossom murmured, its voice like the creak of boughs in the breeze. "When I breed a human, I mate with them again and again, until there is no doubt that they are heavy with my child, or I am heavy with theirs."

I kissed down to the insides of the creature's knees, its lower legs and the splayed, supple claws of its feet, prostrating myself before it, as I knew many humans had before me.

"That is the way it was with your brother."

If Blossom was trying to humiliate me, I was already past shame. "When will you bear his child?"