Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
His new mistress seeks his blood.
1.9k words
4.35
21.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her touch was as cold as death as it brushed the back of his neck. He could feel her presence from across the room, feel her eyes burning into his back. It was all he could do to stop himself from trembling.

“You seek me human?” Came her voice.

It took several attempts to answer. “I do,” he replied.

His response was met with silence. All he could hear was the soft tapping sound her heels made as she walked around him. It would have been a relief to at least hear her breathing but the absence of breath just served to remind him of what he was dealing with here.

“You fear me,” she stated. “That is good. That is proper. To fear me is to know what I am.”

An involuntary bead of sweat ran down his neck, scurrying down to bury itself in his chest hair. Too late, she swiftly licked it from his bare neck, an action that caused him to jump. She was amused by his reaction.

“Do not fret little one,” she purred, “I haven’t decided whether to bleed you yet or not.”

Her black fingernail traced a path down his back.

“Not everyone gets to be my plaything…”

Silence followed but he could still hear her strutting in the background. He knew that she was analysing him, taking in the shape and form of his body. He recalled what he had read in the books, how the slightest display of weakness would be met with death. And not the kind of death he could hope to come back from either. But then, he knew the risks and had been completely at peace with becoming a statistic before he had even begun this journey. As far as the rest of the world was concerned, he was already dead.

“Face me.”

Heeding her command, he turned on his heel.

“Open your eyes, see what I am,” she commanded.

Shuddering at the thought of what he might face, he tentatively opened his eyes. Before him stood the shape of a beautiful woman. Sleek and sensual, her body coiled inside a pair of leather trousers and a black shirt. Dark, raven black hair contrasted with pale, china white skin as it cascaded past her face. To the casual observer, one might think she was a dominatrix of a kind. But no, she did more than control the body. One look into her black eyes could tell you that she controlled the soul as well. And that was why Adam knew she was who he had been looking for.

She had been hard to find at first. Everyone had heard of her, but no-one knew where she could be found. But he had been persistent and after dozens of leads that turned into dead ends he had found himself here. Unfortunately, having now got here, his only desire was to leave as fast as he could.

“Why do you seek me?” she asked, a knowing smile betraying her amusement.

Adam tried to answer but his breath was caught in his throat. No matter, she finished for him.

“You want me to gift you,” she continued. “You want my blessing…why?”

“I wish to be like you,” he managed.

She smiled at this. It was a wicked smile, as if she had heard this story before from many others. She had, but Adam wasn’t to know this. She studied his body. He was strong, well built although not especially muscled. That would change, she thought to herself. She could smell the blood in his veins from here, the sound of it rushing around his body arousing her.

“Let me tell you what you want boy,” she said, idly examining the small knife she had picked up from the table. “You feel your life has no meaning and that you are an outsider. You figure that if the world considers you an outsider, you will accept your role and have thus sought me out to be with me and my kind.”

Adam tried not to answer. She had him to a tee. He was a fool for coming here. He had thought he was going to find liberation but now knew he was staring at nothing less than death itself. He wanted to run, hide.

“Close your eyes.”

He shut his eyes, involuntarily squeezing them shut in an effort to block out the coming nightmare.

“Before I kill you, know that I shall enjoy you first,” she whispered, millimetres from his ear. “I like to play with my food…”

Silence descended upon the room like a thick blanket. Adam could have sworn she had left the room if it were not for the almost tangible fear that pounded in his chest. He waited.

And waited.

There was nothing.

And then there was a rush, a roar and he was aware of sharp nails digging into his arms, lifting him from the floor and tossing him carelessly through the air. He hit the hard stone wall and dropped limp onto the bed. Something warm dribbled from his mouth. Without needing to see, he recognised the iron taste of blood.

“Mmmmm, my favourite flavour,” came her voice as she approached.

Eyes flickering open, Adam was able to see her just as she leapt on top of him and kissed him firmly. She was naked, breathing heavily as she pressed her tongue into his mouth, licking at the blood as it flowed from his ruptured gums.

Her body pressed into him as she kissed his bloody mouth and despite the pain in his head, he found himself erect. He body was cool yet not the icy cold he had expected. Her small breasts pressed up against his naked chest. He could feel the hard points of her nipples, the warmth of her sex. Ripping the trousers from his frame, she rendered him naked, his large cock laid bare for her to see. A small smile flickered on her face as she took in the size of his erect member. It had been a while since she had seen one that size. She took it in her hand and sucked at the end of it.

Adam gasped as he felt himself in her mouth. He could feel the sharp points of her teeth as she sucked him. She was good and he could already feel a pressure building in his loins from her expert ministrations. Clearly thousands of years of experience gave you expert technique. As he looked down at her, he caught her gaze. All he could see in her eyes was hatred. An ageless fury burned in her eyes as she filled her mouth with his cock. Stopping just short of orgasm, she removed her mouth and spat on the floor.

“Filthy creature!” she cried, “Trying to fill my mouth with your seed!”

She sprang on top of him, roughly shoving his cock inside her cunt. Adam gasped from the sudden pressure around him but didn’t have a moment to appreciate it as she gripped his wrists and twisted them, locking him into an agonising hold.

“You will die tonight,” she promised, smiling. “But then, you knew that anyway…”

With that, she began to rock on him, her tight cunt gripping his cock as it sunk deep into her. She gave no thought for his pleasure as she moved, her one priority to bring herself off. This sorry excuse for a man beneath her may be pathetic but he was fresh meat and had a nice large cock for her to play with. In fact, the breadth of it was stretching her in a very pleasant way, her rocking producing a set of familiar sensations deep within her. It would be a shame to have to kill him.

Writhing beneath her, Adam knew he was doomed. He had willingly walking in here and this thing had taken all his willpower away. As she held him, his arms twisted painfully, all he could think of was getting away from this harridan before she killed him. However, he knew such an escape was impossible. Looking up at this monster, he saw her eyes, filled with passion, her lips slightly parted in pleasure and her luxuriant dark hair hanging limp around her thin face as her monstrous pussy sucked the life out of his dick. Despite himself, he could feel his orgasm building, his prick oblivious to the danger as he was fucked by this succubus.

Above him, she began to pant and moan, the constant motion of his cock in her cunt driving her higher and higher. As she began her ascent to ecstasy, she felt the hunger build in her gut. He was close too, she could tell and the knowledge drove her higher. Suddenly, the joy was upon her, the feeling of warmth sweeping through her body, making her shudder. Only one thing remained.

Adam looked up as the pale body squirmed atop his member, her grunting a sure sign that she had reached her peak. She looked down at him, her true face revealed, eyes yellow and teeth bared. It was time to die.

Adam screamed.

She descended on him, her teeth biting deep into the flesh of his neck. Blood squirted from the wound and into her mouth, the warmth intensifying her orgasm as she fed. As Adam’s world became pain, he felt his pressured balls release their load, wad after wad of thick cum spurting into her moist and welcoming cunt.

She squirmed as she felt his cum shoot inside her, the release pushing her orgasm even further until there seemed there would be no end. She drank of him, his vital fluids running down her gullet as her pussy twitched from the load deposited there. Her vision blurred as shudders of joy racked her body, the orgasm coming to an abrupt end as the last few sips of blood drained from her victim’s throat.

Adam was close to expiration. Missing vital pints of blood, his world started to slip away, his body falling prey to shock. Before him, the pale, naked form of his tormentor loomed over him. He could see her bloody mouth crease into a wicked grin.

She was satisfied. She hadn’t had sex like that for many, many years. Maybe, just maybe, he was worth keeping…

As Adam’s vision swam, she reached for him, pulling him near. He could see she had taken the knife she had been toying with earlier and pressed it to her breast. The sharp blade had sliced a neat gash in her nipple and the surrounding flesh. Pale blood seeped from it. Drawing him close to her bloody tit, she grasped his unresisting head and pulled him into her. Taking her nipple into his mouth, he was barely able to muster the energy to suck. Sensing his weakness, she gripped her breast and squeezed. The rich fluid shot into his mouth, the bitter iron taste consuming his senses. He could barely keep from falling into unconsciousness as she fed him.

As he fed, she purred in pleasure, the sensation of blessing him the final cap on a perfect encounter. As Adam slipped into a deep and final sleep, she let him drop onto the bed, his sightless eyes focussed on somewhere beyond mortal vision. Wiping the remnant of his blood from her lips, she leant close to him and whispered into his ear.

“Rest well, sweet one and find your peace in my blessing. Regain your strength, for you shall need it…”

TO BE CONTINUED….?