Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
His newborn hunger demands blood and sex.
3.2k words
4.63
20.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling…

Over and over, wind rushing past as he fell.

There was no sound, no vision, nothing but the sensation of falling. He had ceased screaming a long time ago. Any attempt to express his fear would have been pointless. He could not tell how long he had been under or where he was going but pain was his companion, torment his curse.

But in his ears, he could hear a pounding. A solid, rhythmic sound, continuous, perfect…primal. As he sensed the ground approaching, the sound became louder, more identifiable. It was warm, fluid. It pounded in his ears, demanding to be heard.

He was…hungry…

Light and sound danced in his eyes and ears. As he came to, they began to resolve themselves into recognisable things. He was aware of soft, linen sheets on his skin and the smell of burning incense as the rest of his senses reported in. Looking down, he could confirm that he was in a large bed covered in fresh linen, a small, obviously scented candle burning next to him. He was naked beneath the bedclothes and the only light in the room seemed to be coming from the candle. Even so, he found himself still able to see in the darkness, objects assuming an eerie, purple outline as he cast his gaze around the room.

Rising from his bed, pain shot through his body, forcing him to collapse back into its warm embrace. His entire body burned as if he had just spent the last 24 hours working out. Every muscle screamed out at him, each of them with their own tale of abuse to tell. He laid back in the bed, listening to the flicker of the candle. It was then that he became aware of another sound.

It was a tiny scuffle of feet, but soft, as if someone were walking barefoot. His curiosity aroused, he managed to pull himself upright, ignoring the protestations of his muscles. He glanced around the room again, taking in the stone floor, the red velvet curtains around his bed and the dark, brick walls. Later on, he would swear he smelt her first.

She was lying curled up in a ball at the foot of his bed. Her nut brown hair fell over her face, hiding her features from him, her head held low, close to her white dress. He could tell though, that she was young. She appeared to be sleeping. Unsure whether she knew anything about where he was or what he was doing here, he reached out to touch her.

The iron door to his cell swung open with a bang. He jumped to his feet, the sudden shriek of pain from his body causing him to sit down on the bed. Beside him, the young girl jerked her head up at the sound, a look of sudden panic on her face.

“Well now, aren’t we the heavy sleeper?” came a voice from the corridor. “Did we have a lot to leave behind up there?”

The speaker was another woman, but far removed from the girl on the floor. She was tall and dark haired and regarded him with affection. She was dressed in an exquisite blood red dress that barely contained her voluptuous figure. A wicked smile played on her lips as she took in the scene before her.

“You’re probably a little dazed from the journey I expect. How was it?”

“How was what?” he replied, his throat dry from lack of use.

“Dying,” she asked. “Hell of a rush, I found. I wish I could go back and do it again. I’m Alycia by the way.”

She crossed the room and started inspecting him, tilting his head to one side and checking around his neck and back.

“I died?” he uttered.

“Yep, I’m afraid so,” she said, “but Lilith likes you, so she decided to keep you as her pet for a while. You never know, if you get lucky, she may even turn you loose after a few decades.”

He sat there, trying to take in what was being told to him. At the mention of Lilith’s name, a sudden flash of memory sparked in his brain followed by a coldness that made him shiver.

“What are you looking for?” he asked. “And do you know who I am?” He almost laughed as the ridiculous question left his lips.

“I’m checking to see how your body is developing after the turning. Normally aches like a bitch for a while as you adjust. As for your name, Lilith never mentioned one. I’m sure she’ll give you one when the time is right.”

He paused for a second, digesting the information. As he was about to ask his next question, she suddenly grabbed his head and prized his mouth open.

“Ooh, nice set,” she muttered. “Have you…?”

Her question was silenced though as she noticed the girl on the floor.

“What’s this?” she asked. “You haven’t even touched your breakfast!”

He looked over to where she had pulled the girl off of the floor. Alycia had grasped the girl and was checking her neck. At the sight of the girl’s pale skin, he felt something twist in his stomach.

“You know, you’re a very lucky guy as well,” she said, “not many people get to drink from Lisa here. Lilith likes to keep her all to herself.”

Lisa seemed not too perturbed at being manhandled by Alycia as the taller woman stood behind her. In fact, she seemed quite relaxed, even though completely silent.

“If you don’t want her, I may have to drain her myself,” she said before stooping to lick Lisa’s neck.

As she tasted her skin, he noticed the two prominent fangs in Alycia’s mouth. Out of curiosity, he ran his tongue over his top set of teeth. Sure enough, his incisors were abnormally long. But as he began to understand what might have happened to him, his gut exploded in pain.

Doubling over, he felt an emptiness open up inside him, as if his stomach was a black hole, pulling his guts down into it. Every breath was agony. Just as he thought he might pass out from the pain, his nostrils filled with a warm smell, a smell that promised relief. Looking up, he saw that Alycia had bitten down into the back of Lisa’s neck, a familiar red fluid now running down her front, dribbling into her cleavage and staining her white dress. The sight of it filled him with longing.

“She’s good,” said Alycia, pausing in between sips, “you’d better get some now or there’ll be none left.”

Lurching to his feet, he grabbed Lisa and bit deeply into her white skin, causing the young girl to gasp at his assault. As Alycia sucked from the other side, he drank from her neck, the ruby red liquid gushing into his throat, satisfying his desire. The red warmth flooded his senses, the emptiness vanishing back into the darkness as he stifled his craving with blood. So intense, so satisfying was the feeling of it, he forgot where he was and sank back into blissful pleasure. It was only when he felt strong hands pulling at him that his senses snapped back into place.

Alycia gathered him up and laid him on the bed as the joy of it all seeped from him. He watched as Alycia stanched Lisa’s wounds and applied appropriate medical care. He was warmed by how Alycia cared for their victim, tending her injuries and whispering soothing words to her. Lisa had remained mute throughout but he could tell from a weak smile how she had enjoyed it. A warmth that emanated from her body told him that she had climaxed while being drunk from. He wasn’t sure how he could tell, but he was beginning to appreciate that he may have acquired some sort of psychic power during his descent into vampirism. As Alycia finished with Lisa, she crossed the room to talk to him.

“You see what happens when you don’t eat properly?” she admonished, the devilish smile lighting her face again. She stood over him as he lay on the bed, her voluptuous figure picked out by the candlelight.

“That felt so good,” he replied. “Why did you make me stop?”

Alycia’s face took on a grave demeanour. “Our donors give themselves to us freely, allowing us to satiate our desires in return for their pleasure. There are not many humans who would give us such a gift. Start killing them and you will soon find yourself either starving or dead.”

“I understand,” he said. “I still can’t believe how good it felt. But now I just feel so…”

“Horny?” she asked. Alycia had raised the hem of her dress, revealing her pussy. It was as dark haired as her head and neatly trimmed. To his heightened senses, it smelled inviting.

“Mmmm,” he agreed, his member swelling at the thought.

He pulled her down onto the bed without resistance, kissing her bloody mouth, tasting Lisa’s blood and Alycia’s passion. She grasped his cock and began to pump it back and forth, the heat from it driving her wild with anticipation.

Finding the fasteners on Alycia’s dress, he rapidly pulled them apart, his sharp fingernails tracing a pattern of desire down her back. She pulled the dress off, revealing her curves to him. She pushed herself against him, her large breasts crushed against his chest as she kissed his soft mouth. As she kissed her way down his body, she occasionally nibbled at him with her long teeth, a playful look in her eyes. Stopping at his cock, she slipped his length into her mouth, gently sucking on it. He could feel the sharp points of her incisors as she sucked at him, her right hand gently caressing her clit.

Her skilful sucking was taking him to new heights but somehow, she knew when to stop, tormenting him with an orgasm that would never come. She could feel him trying to thrust deeper into her mouth when she pulled away, smiling at his eagerness.

“Ah, ah,” she said, “You’ve got to get me off first. And then you’ll have to come in her mouth. She deserves it”

He looked over to where Lisa was sitting against the wall. She had her legs spread wide, her dress bunched up around her waist as she furiously fingered herself. Her eyes were fixed on the action in front of her as she masturbated, her fingers a frenzy of activity.

Turned on by the thought of an audience and determined to give her a good show, he removed himself from Alycia’s mouth and threw her roughly onto her back. Intrigued by his new assertiveness, she offered no resistance as he descended between her legs, his soft lips expertly kissing all her vulnerable spots.

She gasped as he worked on her pussy, his swift tongue teasing her clit, probing deeper into her hole as his sharp teeth dug into her lips. Her gasping changed to moaning when he bit into the area around her clit, sending shudders around her system. She looked over at Lisa, who having already fingered her way to one orgasm was now rubbing her pussy in anticipation of another.

“I’ll get him to do this to you later,” she promised, watching their donor. “You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Lisa nodded furiously in reply, her middle finger resting on her clit as she rubbed it with renewed vigour.

As he probed Alycia’s pussy, he allowed a finger to slip between her buttocks and down to the small puckered hole of her anus. She squirmed in response, gladdened by his boldness. Sensing her arousal, he lifted her bottom, spreading her cheeks so he could gently lick the red ring.

“Christ, he’s a dirty little fucker,” moaned Alycia, looking over to where Lisa sat. She turned her attention to where he had returned to her damp pussy. “Come on then, stick your cock up my hole dirty boy!”

Needing no further invitation, he grabbed her by the waist and turned her over on the bed, practically flinging her onto her front. As she went to raise herself on her elbows, he placed a hand on the back of her neck and restrained her, keeping her face firmly entrenched in the pillows. With his other hand, he rubbed her hairy pussy, tormenting her by occasionally rubbing her clit and jabbing a savage finger inside her. He was monstrously aroused but he was getting off on the power that was surging inside him. Holding Alycia down, her admired her round buttocks that were pointed at him. She grunted under his restraint, sighing as he rubbed his cock against her fleshy lips.

“Ugh, come on you fucker,” she growled, “stick it in me!”

Shuddering from the sheer thrill of it all, he gently pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. She was wet and received his member gratefully, the muscles of her cunt almost sucking at him, drawing him deeper. Becoming suddenly bored of teasing her, he drove forward, pushing ever inch of his thick cock into her. She tensed under his hands, the rapid assault of her sex becoming intensely painful for a second, followed by waves of pleasure as he filled up every inch of her.

Emboldened by her cries of joy, he began to pound into her furiously, hammering into her wetness. Alycia squirmed underneath him, his restraint driving her pleasure deeper into the depths of submission. From her position face down in the covers, she could see Lisa sat against the wall, both hands in her lap as she touched herself. Lisa had one finger deep in her cunt while she rubbed her aroused clit. Her assailant noticed their young audience.

“You like watching don’t you?” he asked, looking over to where their donor masturbated.

Lisa was barely able to concentrate long enough to nod.

“Maybe when I’m done with her, I’ll fuck you too. Maybe. If you’re a good girl and keep watching, I’ll let you taste my cum. Sound good?”

Lisa looked at him and nodded again, a small whimper of suppressed pleasure escaping her lips.

“Let me up you cunt!” cried Alycia, bored of her submission. “I’ll fuck you dry!”

He smiled to himself. The power trip of holding Alycia down was exhilarating but he knew she was begging to let rip. Gently, he let go of the back of her neck.

As soon as he had released her sufficiently, she sprang up, his cock jumping from her with a wet pop. She dived on him, wrapping her legs around his back. Reaching beneath her, she guided him back inside. As soon as her warmth encompassed him again, she began to writhe on top of him, her hot cunt milking him for all he was worth.

Grunting in pleasure, he kissed her, their teeth clashing together as she rode him. Her breasts were crushed up against him, their hard nipples pressing into his chest. Gripping one of them, he rubbed the rosy surface producing another suppressed moan from his lover. Sensing their arousal, he lifted the heavy tit to his mouth and sucked on its tender teat.

“Oh gods!” she shrieked as she felt his sharp teeth either side of her nipple. “Keep doing that and I’m going to come all over you!”

Knowing that was an invitation, he considered leaving her breasts alone just to torment her. But he sought release and knew it would be rude to leave her unsatisfied. He bit down hard on her breast, clamping the nipple between his lips and sucking hard. His ministrations were met with further shudders from her astounding body as she increased her pace, much to his pleasure. As she wriggled, her cunt muscles pulled at his member, almost as if they were begging to suck the seed from him. Further grunts from her signalled that her orgasm was fast approaching as the movements of her body became more and more frenetic.

“Come closer,” she called to Lisa, “watch me cum.”

Lisa obeyed and crawled over towards the bed. She had stripped off her sweat soaked dress and was now completely nude. Her lithe young body glistened with sweat from where she was still fingering herself. However now she had her eyes locked on Alycia’s cunt as it pumped up on down on her lover’s big cock.

“Watch me,” ordered Alycia, stroking Lisa’s elfin face. “Watch me… urgh…cummmm!!!”

With that her body began to shake, her eyes rolling into her forehead as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure shot through her. Her stomach tensed as she ground her crotch onto his cock, her cunt pumping against him, rubbing her engorged clit against his prick. As she squirmed, she fixed her eyes on Lisa, who had three fingers inside herself while gripping one of her tight little nipples. Screaming, Alycia hit her peak and slid down to satisfaction, sighs escaping her as she slowed.

“Ugh,” he grunted, feeling Alycia slow. “Going to cum!”

Snapping back to reality, Alycia looked down. He was close to orgasm, Alycia’s climax pushing him closer.

“No!” she gasped, “Not in me! Give her her reward!”

Leaping off of him, Alycia dragged him upright, pulling him close to the edge of the bed where Lisa teetered on the edge of her third orgasm. Seeing his large cock coming towards her, she opened wide, her eyes almost begging him to stick it into her soft mouth. A small whimper emanated from her as he loomed above her.

Alycia grasped his enormous organ and shoved it roughly into Lisa’s mouth.

“Cum now,” she said, “fill her pretty mouth with your hot seed!”

Looking down at Lisa’s pretty young face as she stared back up at him, it would have been hard for any man to hold himself back. As she plunged both hands into her groin, one deep inside her cunt, the other dancing on her clit, he felt his balls tense. As Lisa hit her private spot, he came in her mouth, a flood of thick, creamy spunk hitting the back of her throat. Lisa’s orgasm shook her as she tried to swallow his massive load. Her orgasmic grunting suppressed by his thick cock, she almost choked as she sucked his cum down her gullet. But her throat moved rapidly, sucking every last drop and swallowing his spunk from him. When he was finally clear, he withdrew from her, gasps coming from her as she came down from her own orgasm.

“Very good,” said Alycia approvingly. “You may go now.”

As Lisa gathered her dress and left, he fell back onto the bed. Lisa’s mouth had felt so good, he almost wanted to keep her around to see what the rest of her was like. But at the same time, he felt tired and wanted to spend some more time with Alycia. He still had so many questions.

“Is this what it’s like here everyday?” he asked, “or do I get special treatment for being a newcomer?”

Alycia smiled as she curled up next to him in bed. As her curvy body pressed into him, she reached for his cock again.

“My dear,” she replied, “Welcome to heaven. I think you’re going to fit in just fine…”

There was a wet pop as she slipped his cock into her mouth…

TO BE CONTINUED…