Descent Ch. 10: Conversation Piece

Story Info
She's put on display.
3.4k words
4.39
46k
48

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She zoned out in the limo. For the short instances when she managed to pay attention, she was reminded of that first ride with Damien to his apartment that night. Every bump in the road then, she'd felt his cock in her sex. Every bump now, something massive and just as teasing reminded itself in her ass.

Years since that ride and she felt as naughty now as she did then. Her face flushing, she enjoyed the feeling of every little hole in the road. Especially the first part of the ride. Oh, the unexpected advantages of living in a bad neighborhood.

It was a short ride, or maybe she just didn't notice most of it, mellow as she was. As they entered the lobby, it felt familiar in some way. She shook her head, tried to find her focus, listened. She heard a receptionist answer the phone as they passed the desk, saying the company name. Oh! This was the place she'd hoped to work for!

The place felt very different now that she couldn't see. She would probably never have been able to figure out where she was without hearing that call. Her handler led her through the lobby, the two of them passing employees moving in the other direction. The workday over, people were going home. She had a feeling her labor was just starting.

The workers looked at her as they passed her, the sounds of the little silver bell she wore drawing their curiosity and attention. Emma blushed in her little chemise, hoping no one looked low and realized where the sound was coming from.

An elevator ride up later, and she was hustled into a salon of some sort. The hairdresser and a stylist were already there. They got her out of the negligee, then discussed her look as if she wasn't there. Ignored, she didn't worry about it, let them figure it out. She zoned out, sitting in the hairdressing chair. She came to from a pull at her leash, got up as directed.

She tried to get a sense of herself. Apparently, they'd decided to just do a more fancy ponytail and put her in strappy shoes. She tried to find her balance in the extreme heels. She wasn't able to quite manage it before her handler tugged at her leash, pulled her out the room. OK, so no dress then. In her docile, unthinking mood, she followed him, handcuffed and naked.

She woke up again from the elevator double ding as they reached the top floor. The door opened, and men in expensive suits and women wearing party dresses turned towards the sound. Emma's face burned as she was led naked and jingling through the cocktail party, the wealthy and powerful people around her paying her little heed, as they mingled and chatted.

But she could hear some comments. "Oh, who does she belong to?" "Look at that doll." "Such a beauty..." "Those intimate piercings!" "Look at those tits! She must have cost a fortune!" It made her very self-conscious. As if being naked at a party like this wouldn't do that on its own, she thought.

She was led to a man. With her limited awareness, she struggled to recognize him. She felt he was familiar.

"Oh, she's here?" she heard the man say, addressing her handler. "Put her over there, on the platform."

Hearing his voice, she realized, it was the obese CEO that had shook her hand during the interview! He was her new owner? Now she understood what Damien had meant when he said her degree had raised her price. The CEO would probably never had found out about her if she hadn't finished with the high grades that let her apply for this firm! And she'd thought it meant someone had bought her for her schooling!

A tug at her leash broke her revelry. Her handler took her to a little pedestal in the center of the room, had her step up on it. Then the stylist was suddenly there, next to her. Saying nothing, he pushed at the small of her back, making her arch her back and bend slightly over, pushing her ass out. She felt his hands on his chin, then on the insides of her thighs, guiding little touches, making her stand just so. Moving her hair to fall exactly right. Then he stepped back. Her handler let go of her leash, and she was suddenly alone in the black.

She tried not to whimper as the darkness closed on her, obediently did her best to stay in the position she'd been put in. She couldn't quite stop herself from quivering.

"Mmm, look at her trembling like a cornered doe! She looks lovely like that, don't you think? Displaying the jewel in her behind nicely," she heard her new owner say somewhere next to her.

Emma whimpered at learning her plug was fully on display. She clenched her ass around it, trying to hide it. Clenching around it flared her arousal. She moaned.

"She's pulling it in!" she heard in response. Embarrassed, she quickly tried to relax. The plug moved inside her again, teasing her heat even further. She couldn't help herself, she kept clenching. She could only imagine how it looked to the people watching her. The resulting arousal made her lose track of where she was for a moment. She clenched, let go. Clenched...

The platform she was on seemed to be spinning slowly, so she couldn't quite pinpoint her owner's position among all the other mingling people, even when he talked. Maybe he was moving in the room too. She lost his voice among the comments from the other guests.

Being put on a spinning platform like this made her feel as if she was a new supercar at an unveiling. Men were right now looking at her curves just the same way as when admiring an expensive car. Wanting to drive her. Well, she was more expensive than a car, that she knew.

She felt eager to be driven. Would take the turns tightly, anyway they wanted, really. She thought her owner could get her a red metallic catsuit, have her wear it next time he wanted to display her like this. Or maybe metallic body paint would be more fitting. She imagined a car styled little keyfob that controlled a vibrating egg in her pussy. She wondered how it would feel to have an egg like that competing for the space inside her, pressed against the massive plug on the other side of that wall...

"Put the frame with her diploma and the graduation photo there," she heard, "to the left, next to her. Yeah, just so."

Wait, they were displaying her diploma with her? Emma's face burned, as she realized how they were contrasting her current state with her credentials, to make obvious her fall. She was unable to hold the understanding for more than moments - the magic disrupted her concentration, put a wet blanket on her thoughts. When she came back, she was still blushing, could feel the heat of the embarrassment showing on her face, but she wasn't sure why.

She heard the CEO talk next to her.

"She was interviewing for an entry position here, that's how I found her. I couldn't believe it when I saw her eyes, a perfect match! Just look at them! And that doll body was everything I was looking for. The fact that she's a Valedictorian with a Master's degree only makes it more delicious, don't you think? A brilliant girl like that, reduced to this! We fetched her right from her graduation ceremony, believe it or not. Just a couple of hours ago!"

A woman asked something, but she spoke so softly that Emma couldn't hear what.

"Yes, the set was made by the famous prop Maker in the 14th century. One of a kind! Never been put together until now. It has all sorts of interesting effects on the subject. It makes her practically immortal, unaging. No need to feed her, she can't even eat. She'll look the same as now, perpetually. She'll be an heirloom passed down my family through the generations."

The woman's soft whispers sounded enthusiastic.

"Well, it has some drawbacks too. She's unfocused, can be intelligent in moments, but mostly about as smart as a kitten now. The prop is designed to make her less of a person, more of a display piece, just like this. So no, even though it would have kept you young, I don't think you would have wanted that. Also, she can't remove the plug without going into heat. You would have enjoyed that part! And those tassels would have looked great on you!"

She heard a giggle from the woman, and some coquettish, protesting sounds.

"You're just as pretty as her, you'd make a lovely display piece too! Hm, you know what? I have several enchanted training collars, from that same prop maker. Can be removed by me when I want to, and it's quite a ride for the female while it's on. Perhaps I should try one on you?"

The woman cooed. Emma wondered if the woman that the voice belonged to was dolled, or just naturally a bimbo, but she couldn't see, so she had no way to find out. Emma could hear the two of them talking as her owner led the bimbo off, probably towards a bedroom suite in some other part of the building.

Even under the eyes of all the partygoers, Emma couldn't keep her focus going. She snoozed off again. She stood there, mostly unaware, slowly spinning on the platform, being talked about. Just a decoration and a conversation piece, the party going on around her.

Later, she felt herself stir as her leash was grabbed. She blinked, coming to. She didn't know how much time had passed. Probably hours. Blinded, she couldn't even look out the windows to check if it was night or day, so she couldn't be sure. Somehow she wasn't at all stiff or even tired.

The party was over. Everyone was gone. She wondered how long she'd been standing there abandoned, slowly spinning, blanked out, not knowing. A mindless doll posing for no one.

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there, does it make a sound? If she was on that platform, mind gone, and no one was watching, did sh-

The leash tugged again. Obediently, she stepped down from the platform, let herself be led to the lift, and then to a bedroom suite, one floor down.

Her handler put her on the bed, leashed her to one of the bedposts. She was ass up, shoulders down, hands still cuffed behind her. Her legs spread wide, her rump aimed towards the door, she knew the first thing anyone entering the room would see was the beautiful jewel decorating the plug in her ass. And her clit bell. As demeaning as the position was to her, it made her turned on by the fact that anyone entering the room would get the inviting view of her winking, available pussy bookended by those two expensive things.

Waiting, she thought about how her diligent studies got her a position at the firm after all. Just not the sort she'd sought.

After graduating she'd expected another round of having to prove herself. New job, a slave driver boss, the new girl getting all the menial tasks before she could show her worth. Being dolled, she knew all about people seeing her and thinking she was only good for one thing. Sometimes that was awesome. But when you needed to perform a normal job, not so much. The anxiety about being a doll at an office where everyone was older and more experienced than her, had kept her up at night.

She'd always been the worrying kind. Planning, stressing out about things to come, what she soon needed to do, what she needed to do after that, how to succeed with what she'd committed to. More often worrying that she wasn't good enough to be able to do what she'd committed to. Wondering when everyone else too would realize that she wasn't good enough to even be there. It was a rabbit hole she kept falling into. Probing her own mind, she didn't really feel any of that now.

She knew she was what she was supposed to be. This was her place. And the magic removed thoughts from her mind until she felt content to just wait and see what was going to happen.

What did remain was all her fantasies, the daydreams she'd touched herself to, the racing associations when something triggered one of her kinks, sending her mind off on a tangent as she turned herself on with the image. Those thoughts seemed to be mostly what the magic allowed her now. Anything that made her horny was fine.

It was as if she'd been a diamond in the rough before - all those different parts of her tangled in a conflicted, complicated whole. Now she'd been ruthfully cut, polished to a shine - all of her mind that wasn't the perfect jewel removed, dust on the floor, swept into the trash. She'd been bound, limited, almost erased - but also focused, purified, realized.

She was one thing now, and one thing only. With the magic added to her, she'd been turned into what was probably one of the most unique sex objects in the world. She'd dreamt about things like this.

It didn't matter if she'd been made stupid. She was just a body meant for sex, anyway.

She didn't have to worry now about being kept up all night if she went along with a lover, how she needed to get some sleep to be able to get to class tomorrow. Didn't have to come up with ways to afford books for school, while also being able to make rent and food. Didn't have to worry about a burglar breaking into her apartment while she was sleeping, which she'd heard happened all the time in her bad neighborhood.

She could fully indulge in being what she was. She didn't have to hold back. She could actually let herself go and be pure, uninhibited doll.

Oh, the things she knew she would be made to do. Her pussy twitched as she imagined it, drips of her excitement running down onto her bell.

The magic had enough of her ruminations and filled her head with cotton again. She felt it coming, had time to relish the thought of another timeout before her mind blanked. Her purpose wasn't to think, it was to be pretty.

Serene, she waited there, with her ass up. Mostly lost in the haze, she didn't know how long. She could probably spend years like this, she realized in one of her clear moments. Maybe she already had.

The magic had shaped her for standby. She seemed unable to get bored or impatient. Instead, she drifted off, her unblinking eyes glazed, perfect jewels on display. Her superfluous mind blank, like a doll.

Until her owner entered the room and her mind sort of roused. Almost. Sluggish, she never seemed to be quite all there now. It was fine. She knew people just wanted her for her body. And she knew that was all she was good for.

He chuckled, stopped just inside the door, enjoying the view of her. Emma could just feel his eyes roaming over her ass. "You little slut! Top of your class, and now look at you!" he said. "I'm so pleased you interviewed here. You're such a perfect pick for this position!"

She couldn't hear his footsteps as he walked over the plush, expensive carpet, but she could hear the sound of his zipper behind her, just before he pressed in. The moment her ready, slick sex parted for his girth, she could feel the cotton in her head press down hard, the dampening magic virtually erasing her. She just had a moment to see it coming before it happened. Emma's jaw went slack as the magic in the plug disabled her mind.

"Mmm, my helpless little Valedictorian sex doll," he said as he bucked his hilted cock inside her prone form.

The only response from the unconscious girl was the squelches from her juicy sex.

"Yes, smart girls like this one sure make great toys," he said, agreeing with her cunt. "That sultan was a genius. This is such a delightful and decadent way to squander the capable brain of a thinking female. Like buying an expensive bottle of champagne only to pour it out in the sink and put the empty bottle on display. To take a vivacious, educated, intelligent young woman and turn her into this... Think if this one hadn't been fused to this magic - all the things she could have accomplished! I love the wasted potential!"

He leaned forward, his hands on her shoulders, and whispered in Emma's ear. "And who could have imagined - ruining your mind only increased your value. I got higher bids for you during the party than I'd ever imagine paying for you myself."

Emma's blank, slack-jawed face pressed into the soft mattress as he pressed down on her shoulders and leaned his massive weight into her, grinding his small cock into her sex. Her limp neck bent as the pressure on her back dimpled the mattress, but her body simply had to deal with the uncomfortable position, her mind not there to complain. He enjoyed stressing the supple, mindless form under him for several minutes.

"Mmm, you make such a nice body, Emma, once rid of all that pointless personality," he said to the unconscious young woman.

He pulled out, and Emma's mind came back. She got a few confused moments of conscious thought while he pulled her up on her knees, as he switched from her sex to her mouth. But as soon as he pressed in, she was gone again. It was only just enough time to feel the tang of her own pussy in her mouth before blanking out. Her mind filled with cotton. Her mouth and throat relaxed when the magic again made her unconscious.

Fully taking advantage of his blonde toy's vulnerable state, the man gripped her hair and started thoroughly facefucking the mindless doll. The beautiful young graduate's throaty squelches, gluks and glarks were the only sounds in the room for quite a while. The man didn't feel any further need to talk to the toy while she wasn't there. He had what he wanted - her defenseless body.

For Emma, the experience was just a long series of quick, confusing moments, the blonde's awareness returning only when his cock was out of contact with her body. She was posed, then blanked out, came back, was flipped over, then was immediately gone again. In her cognizant moments, she could only guess at what he had done to her - and how he planned to defile her next. Each time she came to, she felt stickier and stickier, dirty and used in more disgracing ways than before. He was violating her thoroughly, taking a full tour of her unguarded body, and she had no control over where his humiliating, penile invasion went. She felt like she was getting carpet-bombed with cum.

The total helplessness made her so turned on that it was impossible for her to form proper thoughts even when she was awake. Eventually, she just floated in subspace, her overwhelmed, bound little mind unable to handle the situation.

When Emma came to again, she was back to being face down in the bed, her lower face, nose, and long bangs glazed with sperm and what was hopefully mostly her own saliva. She felt a cooling, gooey charge of cum deep in her blonde roots at the back of her head. A chilly pool of jizz had collected at the small of her back. She was sore everywhere.

Her owner's fat fingers were grasping around the jeweled part of her plug.

"Enough lazing about, pet. It's time to properly exercise you," he said, starting to pull. "This will make you more active."

The last thing she managed to think before the dampening plug plopped out of her and the animal heat hit her, was that she had worried for no reason about getting a harsh boss.

Sure, every indication was that the CEO was a slave driver.

But all those late evenings, playing with herself, she'd always imagined exactly that kind.

(End)