Descent into Adultery and S/M Ch. 02

Story Info
Final: Regis finds out, ends the marriage.
5.3k words
3.33
60.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
234 Followers

Again Thanks to Bron Zeage got Editing this

Merci monsieur

Fran.

*

Descent into Adultery and S/M Final

Regis finally smells a rat.

For the rest of the week, I tried to come to grips with my feelings. I did not understand at all what had got into me. Not only had I cheated with Marcel multiple times, I submitted to punishment and a gang bang to please a mistress I hardly knew. Of course, I enjoyed the sex and humiliation, to say nothing of the pain. I realized I wanted more of the same.

Marcel was now just a cock to be enjoyed, but Mistress Marge was something else. I would submit to her. There was only one question in my mind. Why? This part I did not understand. This was insane. I loved my husband but I would never again be sexually satisfied by him or Marcel. I could enjoy the sex with them, but real satisfaction would only come from submitting and pleasing Mistress Marge.

I only spent one evening with her. It made no sense. I tried to muster the courage to end this madness, but I knew that I would be at the bar where Mistress Marge waited for me at the appointed time of nine P.M. Friday.

Regis noticed something. He asked a few times if I was okay during our daily phone conversations. Instead of opening up to him, I just assured him I was missing him a lot and lonely. Nothing else was wrong.

Friday, I was on pins and needles all day. I was impatient for work to end. I went straight home to give myself a good enema. I shaved completely and took a bath. I wanted to be clean inside and out. I chose a dress that fitted snugly, heels which showed my legs to advantage and took great care with my make-up. My cell rang.

"Bea, this is Mistress. If you accept, take a cab I will drive you back home. Remember no underclothes. Be here by nine no later!"

She cut the connection before I said a word. It had been a command, not a request.

As I was getting ready to leave, something came to mind. Mistress Marge said the she lived temporarily with one of her sluts. One, who was very special to her, especially, since the break-up of her marriage. Diane, my sister, told me Marge was living with her sister. Was Marge's own sister one of her sluts? I decided it was better if I did not ask.

Regis called at around seven. He had bad news. He would not be back for another week or week and a half. This really pissed me off for some reason. I left to meet Mistress Marge with no hesitations this time. Regis should not have abandoned me for so long. He could have flown in for the week-end and gone back.

I was there early. I went in through the main door. I was intercepted by the doorman.

"Miss, this is a semi private club. Do you have an invitation?"

I was taken a-back for a second.

"I am here to meet Mistress Marge." He instructed a waitress to lead me to her table.

"I see you decided to be my bitch slut. Sit!" She pointed to a chair next to her.

"Yes, Mistress Marge. I have decided to be yours, if you accept me."

"In a little while I will go upstairs. If you come with me you will belong to me and only me. Your husband and Marcel will be toys I grant you to play with, but your first duty and obedience will be to me and me only at all times. If I want to play and Marcel wants you, you will come to me. I may also want you when your husband is at home. You will find a way to come."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"I will always make sure you are not harmed, but you will be used hard and there will be pain/pleasure for you. I will decide what is done to you and what you are required to do."

"I have considered all of that in the last week, Mistress. I am yours."

"I owe Marcel for finding such a good slut as yourself. I therefore grant you permission to give him anything he wants. I have told you that before."

"Yes, Mistress. You did. In the future, I will grant all his wishes, if it pleases you."

"It pleases me. Your sister Diane is the first one that talked to me about you. You will pay her back by pleasing her too."

This was a little harder to digest. This would be incest. I hesitated.

"Are you having second thoughts, slut?"

"No, Mistress. I will let Diane have her pleasure with me, if it is your wish."

"We have ten minutes before we are due to go upstairs. It is your last chance to walk out. Don't say a word until then, reflect"

When the ten minutes were up, she took a collar and a leash from her purse, I bent to let her collar me.

"I will give you what you crave slut and you will not only love it, but beg for more. You are mine from this moment on. I will use you for my pleasure and I am sure yours too."

Upstairs, I was commanded to undress. Clamps were fitted to my nipples and pussy lips. I was made to wait on my knees while Mistress went and changed. She came back dressed in leather boots and a corset that pushed her breasts up. She had a flogger in her hands

"On all fours, bitch."

She pulled my leash and whipped my ass and thighs with the flogger telling me to move faster, as she led me into another room On entering the room, I noticed that there were spectators, mostly men.

I was taken to the stage and made to kneel on top of a small bench, about three feet square. My ankles were strapped to it to spread my legs well and my wrists were tied to a bar wich hung on ropes from the ceiling. It was like being on all fours, except my wrists were tied to this bar.

The clamps were removed from my breasts and pussy. Mistress took an electric wand from a table and used it to make me jerk and yell. It was from the pain at first and the pleasure after a while. Another Mistress or maybe a slave joined her with a flogger and whipped my ass and breasts.

Mistress put the wand aside and I felt my pussy being clamped, again. The other mistress took a rope and tied my breasts together. Fairly heavy weights were attached to the rope around my breasts and the clamps on my pussy. Mistress proceeded to whip me hard with the flogger while her helper used a crop on my thighs and legs. I was screaming, asking for mercy one second and more the next.

When the whipping stopped, both Mistresses slipped on harnesses with big dongs sticking from them. A liberal amount of lube was inserted into me and they both took my ass in turn. I had a few hard orgasms. I screamed with the pleasure. The weights attached to my breasts and cunt pulled and stretched, increasing my pleasure with the pain, as my ass was fucked.

The clamps and rope were removed and I was allowed to rest some minutes but not untied. The men were allowed to fuck me to their pleasure and mine, as well. I wanted to be fucked hard. I was fucked in all my holes until I could no longer cum and hung in my restrains.

Mistress helped me to another room and after a shower, let me rest on a bed. She took me home, where we spent the rest of the night and the next morning making out. Before she left, she said was leaving town on business for two weeks. I would miss her.

There was still a week and a half before Regis was due back. During the next week I spent four nights with Marcel. I would go home at lunch to get the clothes I would need for the next day. I stayed at Marcel's apartment all night and left for work the next morning. Twice, he invited a friend and we had threesomes. I had told Marcel that our first threesome would be with my husband, but I was pissed at Regis for staying away another week and a half. Also, Mistress Marge commanded me to please Marcel, to show her gratitude to him. I took Regis's calls there, sometimes with Marcel fumbling me. It was hard to be natural. I have no idea how Regis did not notice my occasional little moan or sharp intake of breath. I was learning new tricks. Marcel taught me how to use my throat muscles to milk a man. His friend Harry and Mistress Marge taught me to control my vaginal and back hole muscles. I would give Regis pleasures he did not even suspect.

REGIS NOTICES AND SMELLS A RAT

His side:

For the last couple of weeks I had noticed a change in Bea on the phone, her explanation that she missed me and was lonely did not do it. In the last week she had seemed nervous and distant. I had to carry most of the conversations.

In the last week and a half, in particular, I realised she was not at home during our daily calls. One gets used to the background sounds of a house, music TV and echo. Lately the background noises were different. I had also noticed some half smothered moans and sharp breaths. I could sense that she was not alone. I knew she sometimes played with her vibrators, but never when on the phone and when she did, was a lot noisier.

I decided that trying to question her on the phone would only get me denials and give her a heads-up as to my suspicions and give her a chance to better hide her activities.

I have an old army buddy, Jim, who runs a private security firm in town. I reached him at home and explained my suspicions. I downloaded to him a few pictures of Bea I had in my laptop. He was not generally into that type of investigation, but as a favour to me, he agreed to see what he could find out. I would see him on my return and see what he had dug up. It would cost but I was not going to be someone's fool.

When I got home on the Tuesday, Bea seemed to be in heaven. She was so happy to have me back. She could hardly let me relax and have a shower before getting me in bed. Good thing I had slept most of the trip on the plane First class has certain advantages.

She was a lot hornier than her usual self. She was never a cold fish, but this was something I had never seen in her. As soon as I was in her, she wrapped her legs and arms around me and gyrated her hips trying to get me deeper. Her vaginal muscles masturbated me, squeezing, releasing, and squeezing again. I did not know a woman could do this. It was new for her. Before her muscles only tightened when she orgasm.

I could not help wondering where she had learned this trick. She screamed at me to fuck her harder and faster. This was also new. She was vocal before but not this much and she seemed to want more and more. She had a big screaming orgasm. Her muscles squeezed so hard I was afraid to get stuck. I came too and she milked me dry with her vaginal muscles, again a new trick for her.

After we recovered, she pushed me off her and went down on me, another surprise. She sucked hard and then took me all in her throat, something she had never done before. When I was about ready to come I warned her as was our habit, so she could take my load on her tits. To my surprise, she pushed herself more to take me deeper. She milked me dry with her throat muscles and swallowed all my cum.

I was shocked, but not disappointed. I had never had a blow job like that from her, or any other woman before.

"Did you like that so far?"

"Sure, where did you learn all that?"

"I went on the internet and read how to do it. Then, I practiced with my vibrators and dildo."

I was not so sure it came from reading on the net, but did not say a word.

"Regis after we relax a bit I will get you hard again. I want my ass fucked hard."

"Her ass fucked hard" was a surprise. She always wanted me to be slow and gentle in her ass before.

She went down on me again until I got good and hard, again. She got on her knees, gave me the tube of K-Y and spread her ass with her hands.

"I would like to be spanked before you fuck my ass Regis."

This was a surprise again. I was not really into that, but I obliged with fairly gentle slaps. To my shock, she kept moaning and asking me to slap her harder and faster. I am sure I came short of her desire there. I was not really into it, but I did slap harder and faster.

I was surprised at how easy my cock penetrated her. As soon as I was in, she started to move her hips and working her sphincter around my cock. The sensation was intense and really getting me hot. Bea moaned and yelled with pleasure, begging me to fuck her faster and harder and go deeper. She demanded I squeeze her clit and pull on it hard. She wanted to feel some pain. I tried, but I am sure I was short of her expectations, again. I finally came hard and filled her ass with cum. She had an orgasm at the same time I did.

After we relaxed, I had the distinct sensation she wanted more but I was done for at least a few hours. I finger fucked her to a couple more orgasms.

She had learned many new tricks and I did not believe the explanation of reading how to do them on the Internet and practicing with her vibrators.

I had a lot to think about. More surprises were coming that night. The other shoe was about to drop. She turned on her side to face me.

"Regis do you remember how hot the sex was after you rented that video with the scene of the woman doing two guys, we imagined I was the woman?"

I had not imagined that but I let her continue.

"Have you ever fantasized about you and me in a threesome since?"

I wanted to scream at her because I had just figured that she wanted to do it and probably had already done it with others during my time away from home. It took a lot to keep my self control. I was glad she could not see my face in the darkened room.

"No, at least not seriously. This is not the sort of thing a husband asks his wife to do."

"Maybe I would be willing if you asked and if it pleased you."

From that second I knew my marriage was over, and it did not matter to me what she did from that moment on. She either had or would do threesomes with or without me. I knew her well enough to know if she brought this up that directly, her mind was made-up. On top of the other signs I was sure she had already experimented this.

"Is this something you really want to do, Bea?"

"I would like the experience and you too, I am sure. Maybe even watch me take on two guys?"

"I would be allowed to sit and watch you get fucked by one or two other guys?"

I could not get over what she had turned into, to propose this to me. I had to grab the mattress to prevent from strangling her.

"No, Regis. I would not do that to you. You would join in, of course. We would start with one guy and see if we enjoy the experience."

"Good, you have removed a big weight from my shoulders. I thought I would only be allowed to watch."

The sarcasm was lost on her.

"You are my husband. I love you. I would want you to take part too."

She had the nerve to say that she loved me, the bitch.

"How would you find a volunteer for this? You will have to find one, Bea. You have much more sex appeal than I have."

I was sure she already had someone in mind. I was right.

"There is this guy. I shopped for decorations at his boutique. He came on to me pretty strong. Maybe I could approach him."

"Did you already fuck this guy?"

"No, but I let him feel me up in his boutique." This in a voice that was a bit shaky. She was lying.

So, she had a boyfriend and probably had everything set-up, already. Her mentioning that I could watch her doing two guys probably meant that she had already been involved in threesomes or more. I did not want to ask about that. I already knew more than I wanted.

"This would take place when and where if you can arrange it."

"I was thinking of Friday evening, I don't know where."

"Bea, I think that you would be more at ease here. I would too."

At that point I no longer cared about her and the marriage. My insides hurt a lot and I was trying not to be sick, but we were finished. I knew that for sure.

"Okay, I would like it better here too. I love you so much. You are so understanding."

Finally, she leaned her head on my shoulder and went to sleep. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep that night. I had two days to plan how to get proof, even if it did not stand in court, it would at least be some pressure on her if she gave me a hard time with the divorce.

In the morning I saw my friend to see what he had found out. I did not think it would be pretty. It was not.

In the week since he had surveillance on her, she had spent most of her nights at the boutique owner's apartment above his business. A couple of nights another man joined them for most of the night. One of his investigators went around the night-club circuit in and around town, with pictures of Bea. She had been seen in a semi-private D/S bar, in company of a known dominatrix. I felt sick and hurt.

"Regis, Bea's relation with the Dominatrix could be bad news. With some women it is a passing phase due to curiosity. With others it gets under their skin. It becomes a need and the mistress or master becomes the dominant influence for the woman. The husband then becomes a second priority."

"It does not matter anymore, Jim. I am finished with her."

I told him about her plan for Friday. We made arrangement for one of his technician to come home the next day. I would be there when he installed surveillance equipment. I did not particularly want to see my wife being fucked by another man, but I wanted proof. Micro cameras and microphones were installed in the house particularly in the main bedroom. A copy of the hard drive on her computer was made for later analysis. A recording unit hidden in the garage could record for about thirty hours. He gave me a remote to activate the system. It had a range of fifty meters.

Bea arranged to meet this guy with whom she supposedly had not had sex before, at a well known bar. We drove there at around seven p.m. for a drink first. I activated the recording system as I got in the car to leave.

Once there, we ordered a drink. A guy at the bar asked her to dance and she went. She was gone for more than one dance. On coming back she sat.

"I have talked to him. He accepts. I had to use all my charms to convince him."

What a hypocritical liar she had become.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this, Bea." Maybe I still hoped she would back down.

"Yes, I am. Regis. I hope you are not backing off. I would have to take him to a motel by myself and find someone else. I really want this."

"Okay. Go with him in his car. He probably does not know where we live. I will take care of the bill and stop by the liquor store to get some good wine for afterward."

I had no intention of getting wine but wanted to give them time to get going. As a matter of fact I was not even sure I would go home. I was afraid I might lose control and do something horrible to both of them. Now I knew his face, he would get his, but now was not the time. My ending up in jail would only please them and give them a free pass.

I managed to get enough control of my emotions to drive home after stopping in an internet cafe to write and print a note for Bea. I took my wedding band off, crushed it under my foot on the sidewalk. I put it in my pocket and drove home.

I got home and went in the kitchen. I put the folded note on the table with a cup on top, so it would not fly away and dropped my crushed wedding band in the cup.

I could hear the moans and grunts from upstairs and then Bea screaming an orgasm. I changed my mind about walking out, I went to the bedroom door. I guess he had just fucked her. She was on her hands and knees with his prick in her mouth. She stopped sucking him just long enough to look at me and tell me.

"Come on, Regis. Get undressed and come shove that cock of yours in my cunt. It is already wet and hot."

Nice of her to offer me sloppy second, he had just finished fucking her bareback, cum was still leaking out of her.

How I managed not to go and terminate their fun with, extreme prejudice, as we say in the forces, I will never know.

"I will pass on seconds," was all I said before turning around and leaving. I had taken precautions during the last two days. I rented a room in a hotel in town for a week and moved some clothes and personal care items. I drove there.

Fran26
Fran26
234 Followers
12