Descent into Adultery and S/M Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Bea saw things.

As we were leaving the bar, Regis seemed hesitant I decided to put a little pressure. I told him that if he had changed his mind, I would go to a motel with Marcel and someone else. It worked. He would take care of the bill stop at the wine store and join us.

On the drive home Marcel had a hand between my legs and I caressed the big cock of his. I was so hot by the time we reached the house that I immediately led him to the bedroom. We got naked and I got on my knees. He took me from behind and fucked me to a great orgasm.

I turned around as soon as I took a few breaths took Marcel's cock in my mouth and saw Regis standing in the door. I told him to get undressed and come fill my cunt, He said something about "in a second." I did not get it all. I went back to sucking Marcel. I wanted to taste him and get him hard again to take my ass.

As soon as Marcel was hard again I turned around to offer my ass. I realised that Regis was not there.

"Where is Regis? He said in a second."

"You misunderstood. Bea. He said he would pass on seconds. I heard his car drive off"

Before I could think of getting out of the bed and get my cell to call Regis, I felt Marcel's cock against my back hole and all was forgotten but the pleasure of the moment. He fucked my ass long and hard. We both had huge orgasms. After I cleaned Marcel up, I let him deep throat me with my head hanging off the side of the bed with him on his knees on the floor. I loved getting my mouth fucked in that position. I was so involved in my pleasures, I completely forgot about Regis.

We relaxed while slowly caressing each other and I slowly came back to reality. Where was Regis? Why was he not there? He wanted this too, after all. Then I slowly realized that I had led everything. He had never really agreed, but just let me go. In other words, had he given me enough rope to hang myself? I began to think that maybe I had lost him.

Marcel told me not to worry. It was probably the shock of his first time seeing me with another man. He had not objected to it. He would probably get over this in a couple of days. I was not so sure. I found my cell and tried to call Regis. His cell was off.

While I was trying to reach Regis, Marcel held and caressed me. In spite of myself, I was getting horny all over again. I finally could not resist any longer. I dropped the cell and led him to the bed. We fucked until we were both exhausted. We relaxed in each other's arms and fell asleep. Daylight was coming when I awoke. I was surprised that so much time had passed. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to prepare coffee and try to reach Regis again. Marcel was still in the shower.

There was a note on the table I took it and hesitated before unfolding it. It was short and to the point.

Bea, I know all of it, your nights at his place, other men joining you and him, your going to an S/M club with a dominatrix. I hope it was all worth it and the sex good. As for me I don't want to stay married to a slut.

Reg

It took a while to identify what was in the cup. I finally realized that it was his crushed wedding band. In that instant the full realization of my folly hit me I felt weak and sick. Marcel came behind me and took me in his arms asking what was wrong trying to fondle and kiss me. I screamed at him and told him to leave or I would call the cops and have him expelled. He left.

I sat on the floor and cried over what I lost and was sick until there was nothing left.

I could not reach Regis until he showed up Sunday evening to pack.

I tried to explain my side. I even promised I would end it with Marcel.

I could tell Regis did not believe this.

"Will you end it with this dominatrix you have been going to S/M clubs with? How many men will she make you serve, even if you dump your current boyfriend?"

"I can't promise that. I need what she gives me, but I would keep my sessions with her to a minimum I am sure we can come to an acceptable arrangement."

He stopped and looked at me long and hard. Not saying a word.

"Regis, why does it have to end like this? Can't we at least talk it over and see if we can get going from here. A new beginning, recognizing my new needs?"

I sat on the floor next to the bed as Regis picked up his suitcases. He had finished packing.

"You ask me why? Bea, not only did you take on a lover, you had the gall to want me to join in a threesome with you and him. Worse than that, you tell me that you will continue being a slut for him and this new Mistress. It is a need that you now have. You have come to crave pain with the sex. You are a slut and a Masochist. I am leaving again for a week. You will be out of this house by the time I come back," he commended.

"I did not marry a slut and won't stay married to one."

He stood before me

"One more thing you put him ahead of me. You could not wait to let him fuck you and as an afterthought you decided to offer sloppy second for poor Regis. We are finished Bea, go and enjoy your boyfriends and Mistress."

"Please Regis reconsider."

He walked out without even another look at me.

"I moved out as he ordered. I moved my property to a storage facility and rented a room in a hotel. I did see Marcel for a while, but things were not the same with him after that. A couple of months after that night, Marcel got tangled with, as the cops said "person or persons unknown" in a bar parking lot as he was coming out. He was in the hospital for some weeks. There were no suspects in the case. I asked Regis if he knew anything about it at our last meeting with the lawyers, he merely smiled. Then I knew"

"I finally bought a small condo, and now I am an owned slut of Mistress Marge, as you are Fran"

"Do you miss him, Regis?"

"It is like the song in french (Pas souvent, juste tout le temps) Not often, just all the time. I have only myself to blame."

"Did you ever please your sister by getting fucked in front of her, as Mistress commanded or at least permitted?"

"Yes, I did it was more than a permission, it was a command. I will tell you another time. Mistress is taking me to a showing later this evening. I have to be ready for her."

"I hope you enjoy your evening, Bea."

"You should accept showings, Fran. You would like that. I am sure."

"No, it is not for me, Bea. Mistress knows that well. Two men I might accept provided they are not rough."

Final words from Regis after reading this.

"I never looked at the recording of that night. I just made a copy for Bea and let her know that it would be sent to all her friends and coworkers if she gave me trouble with the divorce. She did not. I was fair. She admitted this and thanked me. I do miss the Bea I married, not the one I divorced."

"How are you doing socially Reg?"

"I have a social life again Fran, I am still a fairly young man on the way up, there is no lack of volunteers."

It has been a year since their divorce.

Fran26

12