Descent into Adultery and S/M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
236 Followers

"Andre this bed is a mess and all wet lets go to my bathroom for a shower and then to my bedroom for the rest of the night."

We did and again fucked ourselves to exhaustion. I slept in his arms like I had not slept in weeks. I was fully satiated sex wise, something I had not felt in weeks.

The next day, he finished his work a little before noon and I took the afternoon off. We went back to my place for an afternoon of hard fucking. Later I drove him to the airport to catch the last flight of the day. I was sorry to see him go. I knew I would never see him again.

Back home I showered and slept like a child, fully contented, I was in a good mood all the next two weeks. I had not felt that good in months. Maybe Diane had been right when she said I needed a good strange fucking to get it out of my system and back on the right track.

A few days later, during an evening alone at home, my conscience woke up. I realised, since the dinner with Andre, I had not had a thought for Regis, except for the few minutes of his nightly phone call. I had even kissed Andre just after hanging up on Regis and was fucking him not an hour later. I had committed adultery and in Regis's own house and even finished it in our marital bed. I had let my lust overtake my sanity, but it was not the crying type of conscience. Of course I regretted what I had done and swore to never again cheat on Regis.

Nevertheless, I slept well and was happy to see Regis when he got home. I was thankfull the bites marks Andre left had disappeared in the last week and a half. They would have been impossible to explain.

Regis was home for six weeks and I was happy, no more itch. I was glad it was out of my system and for the rest of my life, I could be a good faithful wife to Regis. The next few times Regis was out of town, there was no hint of dreaming about strange cocks.

But a few months later he would have to go to Europe. His company had started a takeover and he would be there for at least a month at a time with just short stints at home for a while.

Halfway through his second stints out of the country, I caught myself again getting hornier than my vibrators could handle

I confided in my sister, again. I needed to talk to someone. I told her about my indiscretion with Andre and my multiple orgasms, something I had never experienced before to that extent.

"Was he bigger than Regis?"

"Not much, but longer he went deeper in me."

"Then that is probably what gave you all those orgasms. Now you know you need a longer and bigger cock once in a while."

"What if I get used to that and become unsatisfied with Regis?"

"Does he give you the type of orgasms that you got with the guy you took home?"

"No, he gives me orgasms and there is the emotional connection that love brings, but nothing like the high I got with Andre."

"A good part of the high was probably due to the thrill of your first time cheating and on top of that in your own home, doing the forbidden. That was taking a hell of a chance. A neighbour might have noticed a strange man coming home with you and talked."

She told me, her husband, Raymond, will be out of town at a conference until the middle of next week, and said I should join her and the gang Friday night at the bar where she hung out when her husband was out of town.

"You could at least take your mind off things even if you only have a couple drinks and dance."

"I am not sure. One thing I don't ever want to do again is cheat on Regis."

"You don't have to fuck the guy, just dance and have a little fun. Take you mind off things, then go home."

She explained where the bar was, across the street from the Canal motel, next to the shopping center. I agreed to consider it, but just for a drink or two, if I went.

Friday, after the phone conversation with Regis, I missed him and was horny. He would not call again until the next evening. I took a long shower and masturbated but it did not help much.

I decided to go join Diane to take my mind off my misery. I chose a nice little black skirt that showed lots of leg and a push up bra under a sweater that showed a fair amount of cleavage. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I realised I was dressed and made up to kill.

My sanity was telling me not to go, but another part of me rationalised that a couple of drinks and a few dances and then home would do me good. I decided to call a cab in case I had more than a few drinks. After all, I was not going to let anyone fuck me.

Part 2 Second Indiscretion takes a lover and becomes a slut.

Fran26
Fran26
236 Followers
12