Descent into Darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
Young, recently unemployed, and broke couple get a new job.
2.1k words
3.8
84.4k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers

John's story:

Where do I begin? How do I document my fall from a loving husband and father to a pimp for my wife and children? When did I go from loving my wife only, to being a sex slave to any man or woman who wanted to use me? How did it all end this way- me hiding from my family and from everyone else, worried they will kill me on sight? When and where did it all go wrong?

Anyway, let's start at the beginning, where all good stories must start. My name is John Smith (all names have been changed and all localities left unnamed to protect me) and I was until some time ago a successful executive in a multinational company. I had married my high school sweetheart Allison, sweet, innocent Allison and the children came soon after: Vanessa, Courtney and Michael, all one year apart. How would I describe Allison- beautiful, gorgeous, caring, funny, and of course the physical- 36-24-36 with breasts 36CC and an arse just made to squeeze. She was a devil in bed but very restrained and prim and proper in public- no kissing, or hanky-panky in public. This is why what happened later so difficult to understand.

Work was good, money was never a problem till the kids hit their teens. Then they wanted more and more and I worked harder and harder for longer hours and had a lot of travel. I got further away from Allison and the sex sort of died away. She was still stunningly beautiful and I was interested but work never allowed me the time or energy to do it. I wondered if she was having affairs but nothing was out of the ordinary and I did not care anyway.

Then came the lay off. The company collapsed, I was out of a job, the kids would not cut back on their expenses and life became desperate. Worse still, no one seemed to want to hire me- apparently the company I had worked for was involved in some underhand activities and the stigma got to me.

Finally things got bad, real bad. No more money, kids still screaming, no jobs. Allison insisted she would go get a job, any job. I asked her what job. She had no skills other than looking after the kids but she said she would do something. The remark I still remember was " I will use my feminine viles" with a wink.

And voila, all of a sudden she says she has a job- for both of us!!!! All we had to do was to attend an interview cum orientation weekend, after which I would meet the boss and get to work. The job involved a lot of discretion (something illegal, I presumed) and a lot of travelling. Well, the kids were old enough to manage on their own so we went off for a weekend. Before we went, we made love for the last memorable time- Oh How I remember undressing her, fondling her, sucking her tits, licking her clit and finally fucking her.

On Friday, we got to the address we were given. We were split up and I got sent to this strange room. I was given a drink which sort of made me dopey. What happened after that got increasingly blurry and I can't remember too much. I just remember being seated in some funny contraption that hung from the ceiling so I was never touching the floor. I believe I was like that all the weekend but I might have gotten down to go to the loo. Flashes of memories of that weekend come back now and then but it was mainly drinking some weird concoction and a repetitious voice telling me things. There was a screen and images kept flashing there.

Monday, we finished and I was taken to the boss. His name was Jim Morris- a very big tall, handsome black man as close to a God as I could imagine. For some strange reason, I felt the urge to go down on my knees and kiss his hand and call him master. He told me to take off all my clothes and stand in the corner, and for some reason I did it because keeping him happy was the most important thing in my life.

Then they brought Allison in. She looked lost, stunned and for the first time in her life unsure of herself. She knelt down, kissed Jim's hand and said, " Master, I am your slave, do what you want with me. I give myself to you completely."

Jim called me out of the shadows and told me, " John, take off Allison's clothes, slowly." Something in my head said, " No way", but I could not help myself. I approached her and started unclasping the dress. It was one of those pretty numbers that are formal but still sexy, you know lace in the right places. Off it went and then I unzipped her skirt, all the time with some encouraging noises and movements of her body. She kept saying, " Oh yeah, baby, take it all off so I can serve Master Jim. Please baby, get me ready for him"

By now I would have had a raging hard-on but strangely enough I had eyes only for Master Jim (that would be his name from now on). Allison's lacy black bra was given and her pretty tits with the hard erect pink nipples came out. All that was left were her silk lacy panties (thinking back, it seems strange why she wore all those sexy things for a job interview) and they came off very very slowly. There her splendid asse and furry pussy came into view. I then stood her and parted her legs so that Master Jim could have a clear view. Somehow, making him happy was the right thing to do.

" John, go to the table behind you and find the razor and shave Allison"

I just had to obey. I got the things, lay Allison on the table, spread her legs and shaved her cunt. It was beautiful but I didn't care. All that mattered was that Master Jim was happy with me. The look on her face told me she wanted exactly that too. So, I now had a naked wife, with a shaved snatch in front of a stranger who was stilly fully clothed.

" Come to me John. Come here and take off my clothes." said Master Jim.

I just lived to serve him. Nothing could stop me. I went up to him, took off his shirt and then his pants. At last I got to his underwear and I took that off. Oh man, what a cock- awesome, beautiful, big, black, whatever. I had seen many in the locker room and in pornos but his was a monster sixed dick. I loved it. From deep inside me, a strange feeling came onto me and I begged Master Jim to let me suck it. He laughed and said I could.

I had no experience in this and just held it and started licking it. He told me to open my mouth and suck it. I did. It seemed strange but somehow nice. I enjoyed it when he started fucking my mouth. It was sheer paradise. Then he stopped and suddenly pulled out.

Master Jim said, " Good, slave, but I like pussy. Now go and make Allison wet."

That brought reality back to me- Allison had been watching me, sucking Master Jim's cock. I looked at her but she was still in some sort of a trance and looked happy to see me pleasuring the Master. She was still lying there, her tits up in the air, legs apart, her beautiful pussy visible to the world.

I touched her pussy, fingered her clit and then licked it like it was sheer nectar. Normally I am not good at eating pussy and do it only for Allison's benefit, but I just had to get her wet for Master and I was going to do the best job I could. Strangely, I hated the taste of her pussy and could not imagine why I liked fucking her at all. She was simply not for me anymore. She belonged to Master Jim. Finally she came. I felt the Master behind me pulling me away and getting into place between her legs.

I have seen sex in pornos but man, this was something else! I don't know what to call it- this was definitely not love making, sex could not come close to describing it and fucking is almost an insult. Maybe lustful animal coupling would be about right.

The size difference was almost phenomenal- she was so tiny, her pussy so small and he was huge. An elephant's dick. When he first thrust into her she screamed, I think from pain. Then as he kept fucking her, the screams changed to moans and then she actually started pushing back at him asking for more. His endurance was terrific- I mean I always thought that pornos were made up and no man could go so long but this guy- man, I lost myself watching him fucking her. She must have come at least half a dozen times, when he said, " I like pussy but I like ass as well".

With that, he pulled out of her pussy and shoved into her ass. Then something strange happened. Allison has never liked anal sex. We tried it once, she screamed and that was it. I tried to convince her many times but no way. With Master Jim, there was no resistance, no screaming, no pain, just sheer lust and enjoyment. She took it all like a pro and enjoyed every single thrust and kept cumming harder and faster. I stood there fascinated, and started getting excited. Watching Master Jim fuck her in the pussy didn't do it for me but watching her fucked in the arse, that really hit all my buttons.

Well all good things come to an end and then he came. Plenty and plenty of cum and she screamed for more, begging him to fuck her more and more. He smiled at her, pulled out and told me, "Clean out her ass with your mouth"

His cum in her arse tasted like the sweetest nectar I have ever had. I had never sucked a man or tasted cum but that was terrific. I was hard, hot and horny by the time I finished.

He took me by the hand and to another room and said, " Man, you got more experiences to have. Leave me with your wife."

In the other room was another black man, naked. I thought these stories of black cocks being big were a myth, but Al showed me otherwise. Master Jim simply handed me over and told Al to fuck me. What followed from there was my initiation into gay sex. I learnt with him the pleasures of sucking cock, getting fucked in the arse and fucking other men in their bums.

By evening, Mater Jim simply told me to ring the kids and tell them we would be away for a week and they could manage on their own. I never even thought about it. Vanessa was nineteen, Courtney eighteen and Michael seventeen. I was sure they were fine. I just did not know that they were on Master Jim's agenda.

I never saw Allison in that week, but got fucked again and again. I also was offered pussy and sort of liked it but by then I was totally addicted to gay sex. I loved being the meat in a gay sandwich and also in a bisexual sandwich. The things I did.

Finally, on the next Monday I was summoned to Master Jim. Allison was there too, naked and sucking on his cock. It made me happy to see her giving the Master pleasure.

Master Jim then told us that we were his slaves and so was our family. He would pay me a very good salary and give us an apartment to live in. We were to bring our children to him to fuck and convert into his slaves. Something in the back of my head said, " No" but the words that came out from Allison and me was " Yes, Master".

He also told me that my job would involve drug pushing, prostitution ( being a pimp and whore) and making pornos. I also had to handle the accounts and paper work and keep the tax authorities away. Once again, I accepted. I kept thinking of new ways to make Master happy.

Finally, Allison was a whore and she would fuck anyone he wanted her to and also both of us had to be sterilized so there would be no unwanted pregnancies. After all this he sent us home and gave us two weeks to convince Vanessa to come to his place.

*

This is my first ever attempt at writing- Please send feedback and I'll put up part two- Allison's story.

JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers