Descent into Darkness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers

One day I was visited by two gentlemen at my apartment. They were from the cops. They told me that they had a lot of information on Jim Morris but they needed my help to nail him. In return, I would get immunity from prosecution and a new identity in another place.

Finally, I got a chance to vindicate myself and have revenge. I jumped at the chance and agreed. The arrest and trial were in the headlines. My testimony was the clincher, but the cops had much more. They found drugs in his house, pornos with underage girls and even photos of Master Jim fucking underage girls. Well I guess he got careless. The net result was a 70 year prison term, his empire fell apart and the pieces got picked up by others. My wife and kids showed they hated me and would kill me if they got a chance, so I vanished and have lived my life in hiding. The only friend I have is my old boss Graham, who helped me relocate and got me a new job.

Allison continues with the story:

I went home after my initial encounter with the Master and spent one day convincing the kids. They were all enthusiastic after drugging them with the stuff I had been given. Their weekend conversion into Master Jim's slaves was very smooth indeed and all of them were happy to star in a porn.

The 'defloration' of my girls and my fucking by my son were the highlights of my life. I just couldn't stand seeing John fuck Vanessa and I nearly puked. Luckily, I was being fucked by darling Michael and did not care. When John came and he was led out we completed the movie and left him to fuck Courtney and then go away.

The kids and I were well treated. We were all the Master's slaves and the girls became professional whores and entertained the Master's clients. Michael looked after me and ran the porn business for the Master.

The next time I saw that fucking nitwit of my husband was in court when he was testifying against the Master. I gather he was given a new identity and vanished in the witness protection programme. The kids and I, moved back home after the Master was sentenced and I went back to my old job with Graham. I got the girls involved in that too and soon we were in great demand.

Well, I hope I never see John again and if I do I will kill him.

Jim finishes with his story:

I got Allison all enthusiastic about getting her children in my clutches and sent her off. She managed to get them in then brainwashing them over a weekend was easy. I made them my slaves and told them they would act in a porno and the girls would be fucked by their father. No enthusiasm there!

Well, the movie was made, the family was mine and I got them all working for me. One day the cops raided my place and found drugs, kiddy porn and even some photos of fucking underage girls. How that got there I do not know, because all the girls were checked out before coming to me.

A very long sentence was handed down and I am currently in prison. I have negotiated with the government to get me out, after everything dies down, so I can continue my research with them. Soon I will be out and probably start again somewhere else.

Author's note:

The stories of all the characters in this were pieced together from what they told me and what Jim told inmates in his prison. I have put them together and published them to warn anyone who wants to fuck with me.

Who am I? I am Jim Morris's worst nightmare. I am Graham, the husband of Wendy and boss of Alison. When he started going out with my pretty Nikki, I did not mind. When Wendy asked me to help him I did. I got him a slice of my business and set him up with a lot of my money. I even enjoyed watching him brainwashing some of his slaves. I realised that he could be very useful.

I was running my own outfit at the time, pushing drugs, running an escort service and making and selling porn.

One day I came home early and found him having a foursome with my wife and three babies. From the way they spoke, I realised that he had brain washed them. I decided on revenge in a long and convoluted manner.

I had on my books a whore called Allison who worked for me. Her husband was a mindless prick who did what he was told. He did not realise that most of what he did was illegal. I told Jim that, I would get Allison and John to work for him. He did not realise that I was trapping him.

After John was degraded into having sex with other men and his own children, he was easy to convert into a police informant. I got him involved with Jim's illicit drug operations and told the police to get to him.

In the meantime, I had got Jim to sleep with some underage girls on film while hiding their age from him. I also got him to make them porn starlets.

John's testimony, the drugs I planted on Jim and the underage movies got Jim a long sentence. While there, I organised for a few of the prisoners to organise for Jim's suicide. He died a horrible death in his cell.

My family I have gotten together again and made them promise to behave. Allison is back to prostituting herself for me, along with her children. I have still not decided what to do with John. I think I will organise a hit and run accident for him.

I don't know if there is a moral to the story but I think that it should be clear, when you fuck with people's families, they fuck right back.

JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers
12