Descent into Depravity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"Fuck it," I said aloud. "I can hurry." I pulled my knees back towards my hips and let them fall open. Then I yanked the sheet off with the hand that wasn't masturbating my pussy. Just as quickly I returned that hand to massaging my tits. Now I was lying naked on my back, my legs spread wide, and my knees pulled up so I was totally exposed. Two fingers of one hand were frigging my cunt while the other hand massaged my tits. I felt so nasty as I lay there masturbating and letting the hottest part of Larry's story run through my mind:

He was sitting in an armchair, his legs stretched out on an ottoman. I stood before him staring down at the lump in his trousers. It looked huge. He reached down and slowly stroked it. I licked my lips and stared.

"See something you like?" he asked.

I stared in silence while he slowly stroked himself. What was his name? I couldn't remember. When I responded to his question I said, "I think so."

"Want to see it?"

"Yes." I whispered. I shouldn't be doing this, I thought. But I need this. That worthless husband of mine . . .

He took a slow sip from the glass of wine on the table next to him, keeping his eyes on me, but letting them drop from my face to my tits. "Okay," he said as he set the glass down. He slowly released his zipper and pulled his cock out of his fly. It was huge. Not fully erect yet but still big around and long. It lay sidewise like a log on one side of his groin. He idly stroked it in silence with his fingertips. It continued to swell.

God, he's just fucking huge, I thought as I stared in silence. I've never seen one like that except on porn sites. The hell with that stupid husband of mine. I want that cock.

"Take off your dress," he said. It was a command—not a request—but I wasn't bothered by his tone. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it. I could feel my pussy lips swelling beneath my panties and I knew I was getting wet, very wet. I wanted that cock. But, shit could I? Or would it just rip me in two.

I reached behind myself and released the catch at the top of my dress. Then I pulled the zipper down enough so I could let the dress fall from my shoulders and my hips. It was in a pile at my feet. I kicked it away and stood before him wearing panties, a bra and the sexy high heels I had worn when I went out prowling to the bar. The panties were skimpy and the lacy bra nearly transparent. I cold feel my engorged nipples pushing against the fabric of the bra.

He was stroking his cock again. Now it was closer to fully erect. When he took his hand away it stood out from his groin, its angry red head pointing directly at me. I licked my lips as I stood indecently dressed before him and watched him slowly masturbating.

"Turn around," he said. Again a command more than a request. I did a slow turn on the tips of my toes, giving him ample time to look at my ass. When I finished I looked down at his cock again. It was sticking straight up, a gleam of precum on it's tip. God it was big. I wanted it to fuck me, but could I? Could I fit him inside me?

"Take off your bra."

I did as instructed slowly, holding the cups up beneath my tits but not really covering them and then dropping it with a toss to the my dress a few feet away. I dropped my hands to my side and let him stare at my tits.

"Now your panties,"

I did as he commanded, maintaining my stare at his hard prick as I pushed my panties down my thighs and kicked them to the pile of my clothes. Now I was standing naked before him except for the heels and a string of pearls.

" He stared in silence as he continued to stroke his cock.

I stood, my weight back on one heel, my hips open, feeling totally exposed. "Do you like what you see?" I asked.

"Turn around."

I turned and then he said, "Spread your legs apart and bend over."

As I leaned forward I felt my tits hanging down and swinging beneath my chest. I leaned forward enough so that I was sure he could see my hanging tits as he looked between my legs. It was a delicious sensation.

But he was also looking at my pussy that was fully on view in this position. "You're wet," he said.

"Yes," I responded. I reached between my legs and dragged a finger between my pussy lips. It made me quietly gasp. I stood up and turned back so I was facing him. I walked to the ottoman, pushed his long legs to one side, and sat on the edge facing him. Then as he stared at me I raised my finger to my mouth and slowly sucked the pussy juices from it.

He put his big hand on my thigh and I let my other leg fall away from the edge of the ottoman. I was basically sitting on it with one bun, my legs open. It gave him ready access to my sex. He continued to stroke his cock with one hand while the other slid softly up my thigh until it reached my dripping pussy. He slid two of his big fingers into my cunt. I gasped again, and I saw his cock twitch. I was using my hands to hold my tits out to him and to rub the nipples with a fingertip or two.

We sat like that for a while, with him masturbating his cock with one hand and finger fucking me with the other while I played with my tits with my hands. I couldn't take my eyes off his giant prick.

Eventually I spoke up, "You have too much clothes on. Take them off and let's move to the bed."

I was masturbating furiously as I recalled the story and my pussy was dripping liquid on to the sheet as I fucked myself with three and four fingers. The story had a long description of the blowjob she gave him and his eating her to her first climax of the evening, but I didn't have time to recall all of that. Besides, I was getting close to a climax. So I skipped ahead in my recollection to the fucking. Her blowjob had not brought him to a climax, and after he had eaten her she was laying on her side slowly recovering from the mind blowing orgasm he had given her with his tongue. They were spooning, and he had a hand on her tits. She could feel his rigid cock pressed against her ass.

He reached down with one hand and lifted her leg and then began to press against her sex with his cock.

"Oh god you're big," she said. "I want to, but I don't know if I can take you. Fuck, you'll split me in half."

"No," he said. "We can make it work. We just have to take it slowly." He continued to press at the opening to her cunt as he talked.

"Let me be on top," she said. "At least at first."

He rolled away from her and lay on his back, his rigid member standing straight in the air. She rose to her knees alongside him and then threw one leg over him and sat on his legs stroking the rigid cock that was pushing up towards her stomach. "You can do it," he said.

How could she take him in? He was too big. She was sure he was. But she had to try. She rose up on her knees and moved forward so his prick was positioned just below her sex. She reached down with one hand grabbed his cock and positioned the head at the entrance to her cunt. God her fingers couldn't go all the way around it. Then she began to slowly sink down. It still wouldn't make it.

"Spread your knees further apart," he said as he put his hands on her hips.

She moved her knees apart a bit and as she did that he pushed down with his hands. She felt the head push past the opening of her cunt. There was pain and she cried out, but she didn't pull back. After the pain there was just the most amazing sense of fullness in the part of her cunt he had penetrated. She had never felt anything like it.

"Oh god! Good. So good," she said.

"Can you take more?" he asked.

"Yes . . . I think I can." She let herself begin to sink down and there was mild pain as his monster slowly invaded the rest of her cunt. But each time she stopped, the pain quickly faded and her cunt felt so fantastically full. Finally she felt him push against her cervix. That was all there was. No more. For a long time she just let herself sit on him savoring the full feeling. She had never felt this before. Her husband and her other lovers were nothing like this.

Then she felt his prick twitch. "Oh! Yes! That's good," she said.

"There's more," he said. "Rise up on your knees and then down again."

She did as he asked and began fucking him with slow, careful strokes. There was no pain now—just the most fantastic fucking. As she got comfortable with her ability to accommodate his length and girth, she began to fuck him faster and faster, her head and long hair swinging to and fro and her big tits bouncing with her movements.

She felt another climax coming. She had never climaxed twice in an evening before. It built slowly, deep in her cunt, and then a sudden release that shot throughout her body. She screamed rigidly erect as the muscles in her cunt tried to crush his prick. After the waves of her climax finally stopped she collapsed forward on his chest, drained, with tears streaming from her eyes.

He let her lie there gasping until she got her breath, and he felt the muscles in her cunt relaxing.

"My god," she whispered when she was finally able to talk. "I never . . ." She couldn't find the words to describe her orgasm. "I never . . ." she repeated, still at a loss for words.

"Shall we try another position?" he asked.

She sat up quickly and felt her movement push his hard cock back into her. "Oh!" She gasped. She sat fully impaled on his prick and shook her head to clear it. "Sure," she said. "You haven't cum yet, have you? How would you like it? Do you want to fuck me from behind?"

There was a lot more to the story, but I couldn't delay. I was so fucking close, and besides, I had to get to work. He fucked her in a bunch of positions making her cum several times before he eventually came with his cock pointed at her spraying buckets of cum on her face and tits.

I remembered the cucumber I had used after reading Larry's stories the night before. It was lying on the floor next to the bed. I reached down and grabbed it and shoved it into my steaming cunt. Then I fucked myself to a climax while I let the finish of the fucking scene run through my head. I could almost feel shot after shot of her lover's hot cum splashing against my tits, my throat, my face and even my hair. I screamed as I felt my climax roar through my body and my cunt clamping down on the cucumber.

"Wow! I said as I lay there recovering. Then I quickly jumped from the bed and headed for the shower. No more time to waste. I had a full class of 7th graders that would be waiting for me in forty-five minutes. Oh, and I needed some ibuprofen to help with the headache from the wine I had consumed in lieu of dinner the night before. As I drove to work the question that kept running through my mind was, How could my mild mannered late husband write anything as hot as the story I had masturbated to this morning?

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12