Descent into Depravity Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice discovers a taste for exhibitionism and voyeurism.
5.5k words
4.66
26.9k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

In prior chapters Alice has discovered that masturbation and an obsession with her late husband's porn collection has helped her recover from depression arising from his death. Now she begins to experiment with exhibitionism and voyeurism.

So that was my life for the next few months, until school broke for the summer—teaching English to the 7th graders, or at least trying to, strutting around the house naked or nearly naked, enjoying my late husband Larry's porn collection and the erotic writings he had posted on Literotica, and having an occasional dinner with my friend, Joan, and her lecherous husband, Hervé (I enjoyed his continuous flirting, and Joan didn't seem to mind, or at least she had grown to accept it).

Oh and masturbation. Did I mention masturbation. I masturbated a lot—mostly as I watched Larry's porn collection or read his stories, but sometimes in my secluded back yard, and several times in a wooded copse in the park halfway through a five-mile run. I found the outside masturbation to be very exciting. I was always terrified of being seen, so I couldn't drag it out like I did at home, but the excitement from the risk of being caught made the climax great. I guess I was a bit of a would-be-exhibitionist.

I also worked up my courage to go to a porn shop and buy myself some sex toys—really there were things out there that were better than a cucumber. My visits to the porn shop were almost as exciting as masturbating in the park. What if I met someone I knew there? I told myself that they would have to be just as embarrassed as me because they were almost certainly there for more or less the same reason as me, but somehow that rationalization didn't quite make my fears go away. Actually it was just as well. I loved the excitement of going to the porn shop. I even took to not wearing underclothes when I went there, like I did on my trips to the grocery store. It was delicious.

Then summer came and things changed a bit. I had a lot more time on my hands. I took a part-time job teaching remedial English to high school seniors who needed it to graduate. Wow, was that an experience. They made the 7th graders I had been teaching look like geniuses, but more on that experience later.

It was only three classes a week so I had a lot more free time. I increased my running to daily, and I decided to spend some time trying to clean up the tangled mess of plants in my back yard. Much of the yard was lawn, and Larry had always kept that up reasonably well. I taught myself to use the mower and other tools he used. A couple of times I had been tempted to try mowing the back yard in the nude, but I hadn't worked up my courage. I settled for short shorts and a t-shirt with no bra or a bikini top for mowing and other work in the front yard and a bit less in the back yard.

But the bushes planted against the house and the fence were an overgrown and tangled mess. There was also a pergola in one corner of the yard. I remembered how nice it had been when we first moved in. There were three or four steps leading up to a raised deck and a hammock slung between two of the roof posts on the side near the fence. But over the years the hammock had rotted when we failed to take it down for winter, and an avaricious rose bush had taken over the whole structure.

The first thing I did was bring a landscaping crew in and have everything cut back to a reasonable size. I didn't have them do the weeding, as I thought I could do that, but dealing with overgrown thorny bushes was more than I wanted. I spent a good deal of my summer afternoons working methodically along the house and the fence line weeding and establishing a boundary between the lawn and the garden beds. The lawn was as bad as my students—give it an inch and it took a mile, or at least a couple of feet. I did my weeding and other yard work in a skimpy bikini. I added a pair of shorts to the ensemble when in the front yard. I thought about doing my back yard work in the nude, but couldn't work my courage up to prance around my back yard naked during the day (night time was another matter however).

The pergola was in the last corner of the yard that I got to. The crew I had hired had cut back the marauding rose bush and I weeded my way around the base of the structure and then decided that the next chore was to paint it. After scraping off the peeling remnants of the old paint job, I went to the hardware store and got paint, brushes, and other items required to do the painting.

I had noticed while I was working that when I stood on the deck of the pergola I could see into the neighbors' yard. I didn't know the neighbors—never met them, but they certainly had a beautiful yard. Someone was obviously putting a lot of time into maintaining it. Their bushes partly obscured my view of their yard, but if I stood in the right place in the pergola there were enough holes in the bushes to let me see most of their yard.

To paint I replaced my bikini with one of Larry's old T-shirts. It was long enough to just barely cover my buns and my cleanly shaven pussy—as long as I was standing with my arms at my side. When I was down on my hands knees painting the base of the pergola it had a tendency to slide over my butt, leaving me fully exposed to anyone behind me. There wasn't anyone behind me of course, so I didn't see it as a problem. There was a similar problem when I reached over my head to work on the upper parts of the pergola. The bottom of the t-shirt rose up almost to my belly button. Still not a problem since no one was around. I really kind of liked the naughtiness of being exposed like that.

One afternoon after I had finished all of the painting except for a bit of touch up work on the upper part of the pergola, I put on my painting T-shirt and brought out all of my painting gear. Just as I stepped up onto the pergola I heard voices on the other side of the fence.

I stepped quickly to the side of the pergola protected by the neighbors' foliage and peered through the bushes. There was a man standing in the yard. He was tall with silver hair, probably in his mid-to-late fifties. His face was lean with high cheekbones and a hawklike nose, his large eyes a dark brown topped by thick bushy silver brows. He had long hair pulled back into a short ponytail. His body was lean, well muscled but not heavy. You could see the details of his musculature throughout his body. Nothing was glossed over by fat. I thought he was really quite handsome. There was a wheelbarrow by his side filled with gardening tools, and he had a trowel in his hand. Obviously he was the gardener responsible for the spectacular yard. Oh and one other thing—he was naked, with a dark all over tan that suggested that he always did his gardening in the nude. I guessed that made him the owner, too, since most contract gardeners don't work naked.

Well that's interesting, I thought. He was the first naked man I had seen in the flesh since Larry died. He had his back to me and was looking over his shoulder towards the house. I specifically noticed his nice tight buns. Looking at them created a stir in my loins.

"Carlos?" I heard a soft, feminine voice call out to him.

"Yes," he responded.

"Oh, there you are."

A tall willowy woman of similar age to the naked gardener walked into my frame of vision. She had long silver hair that hung loosely over her shoulders and down her back. Unlike the naked gardener, she wore an ankle length dress that hung gracefully from her shoulders to her feet. She wore no makeup, but her face was beautiful—classic high cheekbones, a generous mouth with full lips and startling blue eyes. Her complexion was olive and clearly well tanned, but remarkably free of lines for the age betrayed by her silver hair.

"Are you about done?" she asked as she approached him. "You know what you promised."

"Umm, yes," he said with relish as he turned toward her. "I'm almost done, but I can stop now if you want."

As he turned I could see his penis. It was hanging down but about half engorged. It lay like a log against his right thigh. She walked up to him and then reached down and wrapped both her hands around his growing member. I heard him gasp softly as he stood staring down into her eyes. He raised his hands to her shoulders and reached behind her neck to release the catch at the top of her gown. She raised her hands to allow him to smoothly pull the gown up and over her head, tossing it aside onto the lawn.

Now she was as naked as the gardener. Like the gardener she was tall and lean. Her breasts were small and her hips narrow and tightly muscled. Her skin was dark with no sign of any tan line arising from a swimsuit or the like. They both appeared to be in stunning physical condition for someone of their age. He used his hands to push her long silver hair (tangled from the passage of her clothing over her head) back away from her face. Then holding her face in both hands he leaned down and kissed her. It was a long, passionate kiss, but she kept her hands on his now fully engorged prick. She was twisting her hands around his prick. I remembered how I used to masturbate Larry with that technique when we first dated.

Eventually they broke the kiss. As she pulled back, he let his hands drop from her face to her breasts. She didn't have much in the way of breasts to massage, but there were good sized nipples, obviously swollen from her own arousal, which he grabbed with his finger tips and began to twist and pull on. Now it was her turn to gasp.

They were near my side of their yard, so I could see them clearly and hear everything they said to each other. I was only about twenty feet away. Now what had started as a stirring in my loins was threatening to break into a raging inferno. How far would they go while I watched? Did they know I was here? Would they see me if I kept watching? All good questions. All questions I totally ignored as lust filled my brain and consumed my thinking.

"I guess you don't want to wait any longer?" he said as he played with her nipples.

"No. I don't." She sank to her knees and held his now rigid cock before her, studying it. He had a beautiful cock—long and straight with a well-shaped head and engorged veins on the sides. It was broad enough to fill his lover's cunt without causing pain and certainly long enough to reach the end of her cunt. I had become a bit of a connoisseur of erect dicks since I gained access to Larry's porn collection. I found them fascinating in their variety and always erotic. Looking at any engorged dick made me horny, but there were dicks and there were dicks. Some were just far more attractive than others for no reason that I could articulate. And this dick, this living throbbing dick that was about to do I could only imagine what to and with his lover, was a truly great dick under my arbitrary rating system.

"I never tire of your cock," she said. Then she sucked it into her mouth using one hand to stroke the portion of it that she could not engulf while her other hand caressed his ass, her fingers doing something between the crack of his buns I couldn't see but could guess at. He put a hand on either side of her head, entangling his fingers in her fine silver hair. Now he was essentially fucking her face. She was salivating freely and I could her the sounds of her blowjob from my side of the fence.

I knew that I should step away and let them enjoy their supposed privacy, and the old me, the me that existed before I discovered and learned to relish Larry's depravity, would have done just that. But that was the old me. The new me felt a surge of lust as I watched the lovers next door. Instead of stepping away I began massaging my tits through the worn T-shirt I wore and soon let one hand drop lower, to my rapidly swelling pussy lips. As I watched the lovers I silently adjusted my stance so I could more easily access my sex. My T-shirt was an impediment now. I pulled it over my head and dropped it to the deck of the pergola so I was as naked as the lovers before me. Watching the gardener fuck his lover's face was unbelievably erotic. Better than any porn I had ever seen in Larry's collection.

He was leaning back now staring at the sky above as his partner continued to suck on his cock. I could hear the sounds of her sloppy wet cocksucking. For a moment or two I closed my eyes and focused just on the sounds. When I reopened my eyes the couple was turned sideways to me so that I could see his delicious cock as she pulled back on each stroke. It gleamed in the bright sunlight.

I slid one finger and then two into my now steaming cunt, but I kept away from my clit. I didn't want to cum to quickly. The show my neighbors were putting on was just too erotic to waste. My hand not in use to finger fuck myself was busily mauling my tits.

I thought she was going to suck him to climax but eventually she pulled back, still stroking his prick with a twisting motion of one hand. He looked down at her and said, "Your turn, Sofia."

So now I knew my neighbors names—Carlos and Sofia. I had lived here for several years and never met them. Their house was behind mine and faced on a different street, and the hedge of overgrown shrubbery that had existed between us had prevented me from ever giving any thought to who lived behind me. At the moment, I really didn't care about their names. Later it would matter.

Sofia released Carlos's prick and dropped to a position seated on her haunches. She was looking up at him. His prick, which was standing straight out from his balls, glistened with Sofia's saliva.

"Do you want this?" Carlos asked grasping his erect cock and aiming it at her.

Sofia lay back, extending and spreading her legs as she reclined. "Not yet," she said. "I want you to eat me now." As she spoke she pulled her knees up and let her legs fall wantonly apart giving Carlos, and me, an unfettered view of her pussy. She was unshaven, but her pubic hair was so thin as to be almost non-existent. Like the hair on her head it was fine and silver. "I want you to make me cum with that nasty tongue of yours. I've been thinking about this all afternoon, and I'm so hot I'm ready to explode. We can fuck when we're done, but now do it this way." She reached down and spread her pussy lips apart for him as she spoke.

Carlos sank to his knees and spent a little time just staring at her. His prick bobbed as he sunk down. He stretched out between her legs with his face in the V at the top of her thighs and went to work. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing. Just the back of his head moving up and down as he obviously massaged her pussy and clit with his tongue. Sofia on the other hand was more visible. She was tossing her head back and forth, using her hands to play with her tiny tits and occasionally to push the long strands of her silver hair from her face. She apparently wasn't concerned about what the neighbors might hear. She was groaning and crying out regularly as her husband (lover?) ate her. I now had three fingers in my cunt and was fucking myself at a furious pace. I could feel my juices running down the inside of my thighs.

Within a minute or two Sofia arched her back pushing her hips toward Carlos. She pulled her hands from her nipples and grabbed Carlos's head to force him against her clit. She was groaning continuously and bucking her hips into Carlos's face. She came, screaming loudly.

I was hanging on the ragged edge of a climax, but I pulled my fingers out completely to watch what they did next. As she came down from her climax she collapsed on to her back, her legs extended on either side of Carlos who was on his knees above her. "Now. Do it now!" she whispered harshly. I really read her lips more than heard her.

Carlos moved on his knees until he was leaning forward over her, his weight on his hands and his prick poised to penetrate her. He shifted his weight so one hand was free to hold his dick. It looked as though he was using it to stroke the outside of her sex. I could imagine how that must feel as he stroked the head of his dick up and down between her slippery swollen vulva and brushed her erect clit with each stroke.

"Enough Carlos! Enough. I want you to fuck me. Stop teasing me and put that hard cock of yours in my cunt."

He stopped his stroking motions and flexed his hips a bit, slowly but with enough force to penetrate her entrance. She winced a bit, still tight from her climax of a few minutes ago. Then it became a smile as he slid slowly into her. She said something in Spanish I didn't understand, followed by more in English, "Oh fuck, your cock feels so good. How long has it been?, Fuck me, Carlos, fuck me!"

Now his hips were settled against her, his cock fully impaling her. He laughed at her question. "You shameless slut," he said. "It's only been two days. We fucked when I came to work on the yard on Tuesday. Have you forgotten? You screamed like a banshee when you climaxed."

So he was her lover—not a husband! Somehow that made what I was watching even more exciting. Did she have a husband? Where was he? Did he know his wife was fucking the gardener? Did he care? Was he watching like me? That last thought was an especially nasty one.

They lay quietly for a long time, or it seemed a long time to me, whispering to each other. Not fucking actively, just whispering, obscenities I was sure, as his beautiful prick filled her cunt.

I had stopped fingering myself when they had begun to fuck. Now I was just watching. The sexual tension filled my body, but I didn't want to dissipate it by bringing on my orgasm. I just wanted to stand there, peering through the bushes, a voyeur filled with a combination of lust and guilt so overwhelming as to paralyze me. I couldn't bring myself to leave and I couldn't make myself cum either. If I let myself cum I would lose my illicit need to secretly watch them. I continued to watch, as fascinated by my own emotions as I was by the scene before me.

After a long delay, I saw her twist her head to the side. It appeared that she bit his ear—not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough to hurt. "Ouch. You bitch! That hurt." She was smiling. He rose up on his arms and rolled them both to one side long enough to allow himself to slap her hard on her right cheek. The noise of the slap was quickly followed by her yelp. He rolled back so he was supporting his upper body with his arms again and he began to fuck her. He wasn't holding back he was pumping hard. She had wrapped her feet around his back and was crying out with each of his strokes.

"Is that what you wanted you bitch?" he demanded as he fucked her.

"Yes," she responded with a hiss.

"You could have just asked. You didn't have to bite me."

"Then you wouldn't have slapped me," she said.

He rolled to the side again and slapped her hard on her exposed buttock. She screamed each time. Then they returned to fucking.

They went at it for a good deal of time, she on her back with her legs wrapped around him and he holding himself on his arms as he pounded her cunt. There was sweat dripping from his brow onto her tits. She was using it like a lube as she rubbed her nipples. A stream of filthy invective came from each of them as they fucked. She climaxed again, not with the force she had earlier, but still a climax that caused him to pause.

"Have you had enough yet, Sofia?" he asked. His tone was soft. The harsh invective of their earlier rutting dropped, as she gasped and panted beneath him.

"I want to ride you," she said. "Lie on your back."

He rose up pulling his cock from her still grasping cunt and then lay on his back next to her. His erect cock covered with her gleaming pussy juices stood straight out from his abdomen.

Sofia sat up and then swung a leg over Carlos. But instead of facing him, she was facing me, her back to him. That's when I realized she must know I was watching them. Why else would she mount him so she was facing me rather than her lover? I almost turned and fled, but I couldn't. Watching my neighbors fuck in their back yard on a sunny afternoon was too erotic to abandon, even if they knew I was there. I watched fascinated as she used her hand to guide his rigid prick into her pussy. Then she sunk slowly down on to him until he reached his limit, his balls pressed against her. She and I briefly made eye contact. She smiled a smile that said, I know you're watching and I love it. I tried to pertend I hadn't seen it, that the confirming eye contact hadn't happened, but it had and I couldn't deny it even to just myself.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12