Descent into Depravity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

"Ayhiiiiiii," I screamed. Not out of pain, but out of relief. The delay had been torturing me as much as it had Hervé.

Now he was pounding my cunt and muttering a string of obscenities. I lay back and let him have his way. Oh god, I thought. It's been so long. So long! And it feels so good. So good to have my cunt filled by a warm, live, throbbing cock.

This wasn't going to last long. I was crying and whining, and Hervé was grunting as he pounded me. I could feel the orgasm I had been wanting for hours rapidly building in me. "Oh Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes. So fucking good. Yes, Hervé, fuck me, fuck me hard. I've been a bitch and I deserve it. Fuck me, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I stopped to pant. "Fuck me harder, Hervé!"

He had both hands under my butt now holding me aloft as he pounded his cock into me. And I was just teetering on the edge of what felt like a huge orgasm. Then he froze, his cock in me as far as it would go. I felt it swell and then I felt a hot stream of cum blast out of his prick and into my cunt. Then another, and another, and another. With each blast Hervé grunted and flexed his hips trying to drive himself further into me. There may have been more from Hervé. I don't know, because when I felt the third or fourth stream I lost all control. I stiffened and pushed my hips up into Hervé in my own effort to fill my cunt even deeper as my climax ripped through my body. I screamed and threw my head back and forth my eyes closed and then I guess I briefly passed out. The next thing I knew, Hervé was lying on me, and we were both panting in an effort to recover. I had never been fucked like that.

Eventually Hervé lifted his body off me. When he stood, his still impressively large cocked left my cunt with a pop, followed by a stream of our juices that puddled on the dining room table. He staggered back and sat in a chair, staring at me through bleary eyes. "Alice . . . Alice," he said. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't express it in English. He mumbled in his patois.

That is when Joan spoke up, "My fucking god! You two are animals. I've never seen any thing like that."

Hervé and I smiled and waved off Joan's comment. I staggered to my feet and walked over to Hervé, where I curled up on his lap, my head against his chest. "Hervé, you were fantastique," I whispered.

"And you, Alice, and you too," he said softly as he wrapped his arms around me.

There was such an emotional release from my climax, I had never felt anything like it before. There were tears running down my cheeks. I looked up at Hervé. When he saw my tears he said, "It's okay, Alice, we have more chocolate mousse." Now the source of my tears was laughter. The man was obsessed with his cooking.

Fortunately there was more chocolate mousse in the kitchen. The dining room was destroyed. Somehow Hervé and I in our passion had swept all the dishes and wine glasses off the table. There was food, spilled wine, and broken glass and crockery everywhere. The three of us adjourned to the kitchen, tiptoeing around the crockery and glass shards. Once safely out of the dining room we stood naked at a kitchen counter sharing chocolate mouse from a common mixing bowl and a single large spoon. There was also an excellent bottle of dessert wine, a Chateau d'Yquem sauterne from Bordeaux. We drank from the bottle, passing it among the three of us.

After dessert we moved to Joan and Hervé's king-size bed, where we painted Joan's tits with the last of the chocolate mouse and took turns licking it off of her. It was the beginning of a very long night and a great threesome.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers