Descent to Stairwell

Story Info
A shy wife gets taken advantage of at work.
2.3k words
3.89
134.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PKong
PKong
29 Followers

Mary had been a shy housewife for 20 years when the stress of making ends meet forced her to get a job, her first job since being married. Now that her youngest kids were in school all day, she could afford to be gone during the day. Her hubby didn't like it much, but they sorely needed the extra income.

The time she had spent on the computer in recent years paid off and she quickly found a data entry job with a consulting firm in the administrative office. Going to the office everyday was new for her and a welcome change from managing the house and kids. The corporate world was all so new and thus she stayed pretty close to her desk, only venturing out to heat her lunch in the kitchen or use the restroom. Even her office manager, Amy, told her to get out and take a walk occasionally.

When heating up her lunch, she had noticed some of the consultants coming and going. Many were dressed nicely but one, Pete, seemed to always be there making coffee when she show up. He always seemed to smile at her when she turned the corner into the kitchen and she found herself looking for him when she showed up. On the days he wasn't there, a moment of regret hit her until she chided herself for acting like a school girl.

One day he wasn't there so she popped her lunch into the microwave and started it. Then realizing she had to pee real quick she jumped into the bathroom nearby. When she came out several minutes later her lunch had exploded into the microwave sending food all over the inside. She must have set the time too long, she thought.

Just as she set about cleaning it all up, Pete came around the corner and flashed a smile at her ... until he saw the mess in the microwave.

"Oh did your lunch overcook?" he asked.

"I'm sorry," she stammered.

"Oh don't be sorry, that microwave acts up all the time," he replied, helping her clean the microwave.

"Without a lunch of your own though, your coming to lunch with me." And with that announcement, he hooked his arm in hers and whisked her down the hallway and out the back door and down the stairs. She was so shocked, she didn't even think to protest. Before she knew it, she was in a Lexus tooling across town. She looked down at the plain dress she had chosen to wear that day.

"We're not going anywhere nice, right?" she asked, "I really didn't dress for it."

"Nonsense, your dressed fine. But if you'd like, you could take it off before we get there."

After her perplexing look he flashed that smile her way to say that he was joking. She returned the smile nervously.

Lunch was an upscale steakhouse. The whole time, she was nervous, thinking somebody she knew would see her there. Pete insisted she get the large sirloin, she hadn't ate this good in a long time and it was nice to splurge a little. They talked about work, her younger days before she was married, how many kids she had, and so on. When they left, Pete took her arm and escorted her back out to the Lexus and back to work they went.

Later that afternoon, she got a scary email at work. The sender was from a yayhoo account.

"Guess you really are liking your new office job. I saw you at lunch today with him. I saw the way he took your arm on the way out. What happened afterwards in the Lexus, I wonder? If you don't want me to tell your husband, you must do as I say. Reply here with your answer."

She was mortified. Although she hadn't done anything, appearances were important to her. She fretted for a few hours before sending a short response.

"What do you want?"

Within five minutes, a reply appeared in her Inbox.

"A kiss. With tongue. Today. Under the back stairwell basement level of your office at 5 pm."

She looked at the clock. It was 4:30.

She got up and mentioned having to go to the bathroom. She continued past the bathroom to the back stairs. She went down the two flights to the basement and circled back around them. It was secluded and out of sight ... if one stayed under the stairs far enough. She returned to her office desk.

"Okay. One kiss. At 5 pm"

Her hands shook as she completed her work for the day. She began to wonder who the person she was supposed to kiss was. She daydreamed about some handsome consultant and she found her panties getting moist. Then it struck her, how did she know it was a guy?

At 5 pm she walked the hallway towards the back stairs. Her throat was dry and her palms sweaty. Besides her husband, she hadn't kissed anyone since she had got married. She definitely wasn't doing this again though.

She descended the flights of stairs with her heart in her throat and beating wildly. She got to the bottom and instead of continuing through the door to the basement level, she made a U-turn back under the stairs. She approached the dark area cautiously but found it empty. The floor was clean linoleum and the wall painted cinder block. She leaned up against the wall for a moment, relieved.

As she was leaving, the basement door opened and she stepped back under the stairs. Steps came closer and she saw male dress shoes and slacks and then Pete came into view and up close to her.

"Oh it's you," she whispered, pounding her fists on his chest. "You scared me Pete, why did you do this?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't kiss me otherwise and I so very much wanted a kiss."

She expelled her breath angrily, "well what if I refuse and report you?"

"Then I show the last email where you agree to the kiss. Come on, just one kiss," he pleaded.

"And if I show the original email from you?" she countered.

"It's gone from the system already, too late," a smile crept upon his lips.

"You ass!" she pounded his chest again.

"I'm waiting for my kiss," he puckered his lips.

She stared at him stonily for a minute. Finally she said, "ok this one kiss and no more, ok?"

He just stood there, nodding, lips puckered.

She closed her eyes and fell in partway to meet his lips. He put his arms around her waist, her hands clutched his shoulders and their lips met with electricity. Soft yet firm and demanding. Opening her up and kneading against hers until she felt his tongue exploring into hers. Reflexively, she sucked his tongue in. It seemed like flashes of light went off in her head and she had to push him away and catch her breath. She opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling at her. Her knees were weak and her panties moist again.

"Until tomorrow," he nodded and walked out.

She composed herself a minute before leaving the stairwell and ascending the stairs again.

That night Mary was extra horny in bed as the excitement from the day replayed through her mind. She spent extra time kissing her husband before moving on to exquisite oral and riding him cowgirl style.

"Wow," he asked, "what's got into you?"

"You did hunny," she giggled, kissed him on the nose and rolled off to drift off to sleep.

The next morning, in a great mood, Mary sat down to work and opened her email. There was another email from the same yahoo account. This one had an attachment.

The email opened with a simple message:

"Thanks for the kiss, but since we don't want anyone to see this picture, meet me under the back stairwell at 12 noon."

Attached to the message was a picture of her obviously enjoying a deep kiss with Pete. She's up on her toes even. It was taken from behind Pete and slightly from the side. Someone had taken a picture of their kiss! Someone else already knew about it! OMG, that wasn't flashes of light behind her eyes, that was a camera flash!

At noon, she found herself again descending those stairs, stomach churning and full of turmoil. She watched her flats reach out for each stair below her, the hem of her dress swirling above her knees. She was angry that Pete would do this to her. She had to figure out a way to get out of this.

When she reached the bottom, again she found the stairwell empty. As she was about to leave, again the door opens and she steps back. Smiling Pete appeared and briskly swooped in to back her to the wall. He dives right in and kisses her, her fists on his chest trying to push away.

But finally relenting...to his pressure she finished the kiss. Then angrily whispers, "Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you are beautiful," he kissed her again.

"And because you're sexy," and he planted another kiss, this time on her neck.

"And because you smell so good," he was nibbling her neck slowly up to her ear.

"...and you taste so good too" he finished by gently sucking her ear into his mouth. She felt familiar warmth in her core and her fists opened to pull him in.

"Damn you," she whispered into his ear. "Damn you..."

She felt him lift her body against the wall until her feet didn't touch the floor, one hands cupped her bottom and his body held her tight against the wall. He continued his assault upon her neck and ears and her body tingled with the salacious attention.

A metallic sound ... tinkling softly below her faintly registered upon her sexual daze ... a belt buckle? The significance didn't click until shortly thereafter she felt his other hand reach under her dress and flip the back of her panties partway down her trapped legs. A second later, she felt his straining hardness rub against her bare lips.

She lifted her head and looked at him, "Pete"

"Humph?" was his moaning reply.

"Pete!! We cannot be doing thisssss!!," she hissed. She struggled in vain against the wall, he had her vaginal lubricant primed and her body pinned. "Pete!!" She pleaded. "Please at least wear something!"

His body ignored her and the tip of his penis gained entry into her, she struggled up and around but it was no use. When she finally sighed with exasperation, her body relaxed and she inadvertently sank down onto his plunging cock. It went deep inside her.

"Damn you," she whispered again.

The first ever cock other than her husband's speared into her, and back out ... feeling similar, feeling dangerously different. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave in.

She tried to ignore the feelings, the sparks, but they kept assaulting her senses and she found herself breathing faster and harder. She began to hear the wet sloshing sound of each long stroke of cock into her, just like at home when on her back in bed and her hubby was plowing into her. She gripped his body with her legs and enjoyed the best fucking she'd had in years. And his shaft ran right along her hard clit as he sawed in and out. Oh my! Little spikes coursed through her body and she jerked with each one. She began squeezing his shaft and she felt a sudden quickness in his rhythm, a shaking, and she knew he was close. Oh noo ... it was close for both of them.

Arrgghh! Her head snapped back, mouth open, trying not to make noise as a huge set of waves assaulted her. She pulled his neck close and gasped into his ear.

She barely focused on movement behind Pete ... someone, some guy behind him, holding what? a camera? Up close? He was filming her orgasm close-up.

Just as she focused on this in horror, Pete announced, "I'm gonna cum!"

The camera dropped out of sight and Pete pinned her up against the wall even firmer and she felt him plunge deep inside her and explode. She felt a huge amount of hot cum blast the back walls of her womb. And then another and then another. Pete slowly relaxed and her legs slowly dropped beneath her and she was standing on her own again, against the wall, although her legs were still crudely spread.

Pete's cock slipped from her and she was held there, against the wall. She felt the cum dripping out and down her thighs into her panties below.

"Got it?" Pete asked.

"Yep" was the reply and the cameraman got up and quickly slipped away. She heard the basement door close behind him.

There was a moment's silence as they dressed. Tears began to well from her eyes.

"What now?" she asked.

"Well sorry I had to film that ... but its insurance," he said, "insurance to ensure you'll keep meeting me here."

"And don't worry," he added, "no one will see the film or pictures."

"How can I trust you?" she asked, "how can I trust you won't show them to anyone?"

"I guess you can't really." he mused, "but here's the deal, you get a mid-morning break, a lunch, and a mid-afternoon break. We meet here for those, then again at 5 pm."

"My breaks are only 15 minutes! What are we gonna do in that amount of time?"

He smiled, "oh I'll think of something."

She smoothed her dress, still feeling the warm slushiness in her panties, "can we at least get some tissues down here so I don't smell so much like sex heading back to the office?"

He smiled, "I'll find some. Although some days, I want you smelling like sex going back to your desk."

"You're terrible."

He grinned this time, "I've been called worse." as he extended his arm for her to help her ascend the steps again.

PKong
PKong
29 Followers