Desecration Pt. 01: Nocturne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madness." Lucifer whispered, astounded, for possibly for the first time by anything. "To give himself up for one such as her."

Kerri stood slowly, all pain gone. If she could have seen herself, she would have never recognized the creature she had become. Gone were her velvety wings, replaced by ones resembling Galadin's, though they retained their purple coloring. Her eyes held light in them, a warm, powerful, benevolent light. Her hands no longer ended in taloned fingers, her skin shone like polished sea shell, she stood fully erect, her breasts standing proudly, highlighted by the fire in her eyes.

She looked towards the devil and he shrank away from the unhateful light, as though it would burn him. She stepped from the wall, looking at him with something akin to pity which he snarled at. "Now I understand..." She told him, smiling to herself. She turned away from him quickly, setting her breasts to a short lived sway. Looking up at the night sky far overhead, she knelt, then sprang into the air. After exiting the rift, she swooped around and hovered in the air, staring far below at the avatar to which the devil now used. Feeling the power course through her for the last time, she brought her hands forward and faced them, palm out, at the mountain she had been in. What came out was magnified countless times by a force beyond mortal comprehension. No light shown from her hands, yet some force took hold of the mountain and forced it together, destroying many caverns and repairing the split. The sound was like a thousand earthquakes occurring simultaneously, and the land was indeed shaken. The power left her, yet still she felt it, far off, but not too far. Galadin was gone, yet she still felt his strength, his love. She began to cry, for she had had feelings for him, though she would never have told him so, or even admitted it to herself. Was that why I would not take him? Or was it because he was an angel and I could feel it? No, she knew the truth of it. However, she felt no sadness, not now at least, only happiness.

With one last look back, and a murmured word for the possessed man, she flew into the night.

12