Desert Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Victoria could respond, Mel shoved two fingers into her pussy. She frantically pumped in and out, with each thrust her fingers came out wetter than the previous, each thrust forcing a louder moan out of Victoria.

"You like it when strangers put their fingers in your pussy?" Mel asked in a slutty voice.

"Mmmm," unable to say anything, Victoria just moaned.

The Arab enjoyed the view of his new wife getting finger fucked. He disrobed and came around the back of the couch, his brown dick already hard from the spectacle his beautiful wives were giving him.

Victoria saw the dick pointing at her face and eagerly wrapped her mouth around it. Her hands grabbed the Sheik by his waist and pulled him towards her. Her cheeks sank inwards as she sucked hard on the brown cock, her head bobbed up and down the shaft. Then she released it and with only the head left engulfed by her full lips, her tongue licked and massaged it inside her mouth.

Mel was now kneeling on the floor, between Victoria's legs. She spread her lover's ass cheeks, exposing her pink asshole, then dove into the crack, and when Victoria felt the warm, wet tongue of the blonde tickle her asshole, she was so surprised, her teeth scraped against the hard cock inside her mouth, causing Musarat to grumble.

"Sorry," she whispered and covered the shaft and head with small kisses, then licked his dick up and down.

Mel kept licking Victoria's asshole, occasionally lowering her head and inserting her long tongue into her pussy, allowing it to pop out and brush against Victoria's clit before returning up to her ass. The beefy taste of her new Arab husband's cock in her mouth and the oral assault of her ass and pussy by her fellow wife drove Victoria wild with desire, she needed to get fucked, her hunger rose by the second.

As if reading her mind, Musarat pulled his glistening brown cock out of her mouth.

"I'm ready to consummate this marriage," he announced. "Lie back on the couch."

Mel got up to remove her clothes, while Victoria laid back along the length of the couch, resting her head on the armrest. Musarat came around and put a knee on the couch, bringing his cock level with Victoria's pussy, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders then pushed himself forward into her, his thick cock easily slid into her wet pussy.

"Aww, yes, fuck my tight pussy," she purred. The Sheik shoved his cock in and out of his white lover's hole. He kept an amazing tempo for a fifty year old, showing the experience of having a harem full of virile, gorgeous, 20-something wives for so long. Victoria was screaming almost loud enough for Greg to hear from the other side of the palace and she felt a powerful orgasm starting to take root inside her swollen clit.

Melanie then stood over the armrest of the couch, her cleanly shaven pussy was directly over Victoria's face, she crouched down and shrieked in pleasure as Victoria sucked the sensitive clit into her mouth and slid her tongue all over it. The vibrations of Victoria's muffled screams on Mel's clit were driving her mad. The room echoed with the American girls' screams as they both came together. The hard brown cock pumping relentlessly in and out of her pussy pushed Victoria screaming over the edge causing her to lick Melanie's overly sensitive pussy even harder, which sent her into a convulsing orgasm too.

As the two girls started settling down, Musarat groaned and buried his entire cock inside Victoria's pussy.

"Come inside me," she pleaded then felt the hot come of her Arab stallion fill her up, squirt by squirt, until he pulled out, drained.

Melanie quickly jumped between Victoria's legs and caught whatever cum was dripping out of her filled pussy with her tongue, she then scooped as much as she could from the inside. Finally she came back up and kissed Victoria with a mouth full of cum, the two sharing their husband's load and each one swallowing half.

Inside the security room, the guards cheered.

Chapter 6 – Safety has a price

"I was a cheerleader in the NFL," Melanie answered Victoria's question about how she got where she was. "Then Musarat came to Dallas to shoot an ad with us for the team he was sponsoring, and the rest is history."

Four girls were sipping champagne and chatting in the Jacuzzi – Victoria, Melanie, Siyuan and Magalie. They were all naked, over the last few days, Victoria had gotten used to the complete lack of inhibitions in the harem. The Sheik had sex with 2 or 3 of his wives at one time, so they were all quite intimate with each other. On top of that, with nearly 30 wives, it could be a while before each one got attention, so it was common for them to "help" each other out. The watchmen in the security room always had something to watch.

"I was his lawyer, handling his affairs in Shanghai, then he met me in person and we handledanotheraffair," Siyuan, a petite Asian girl, giggled.

"I was in the Miss Universe pageant. He was one of the judges..." Magalie, an ebony beauty from Kenya said with an accent that reminded Victoria of Tan'kha.

"I just arrived here from a holiday in Central Africa," Victoria said. "Can you girls keep a secret?"

The girls cuddled closer together eager for her gossip. She told them about her trip to Africa, about the witch-doctor, who was now her master, and ever since he had taken her on the altar, she had been powerless to resist any man, she told them how she'd fucked the two black men that came to her rescue the day after, and then how she spontaneously left Greg for Musarat, just because at the time Musarat had desired her more.

"Are you a nympho?" Melanie asked, looking oddly worried.

"No, no, it's just at the time...Making a guy happy makes me happy, so I just make them happy," Victoria said, and then added. "It seems that all it takes to make a guy happy is to have sex with him." They all laughed.

"Because we had a nympho a while back and things got a bit out of hand," Siyuan added then almost whispered, "She couldn't stop fucking every one in sight. Guards, servants, guests, everyone, Musarat got jealous and a lot of people's lives became very difficult. The guards are especially wary now."

After that they changed the subject and no one wanted to get into more detail.

As time went by, Victoria had made good friends with Melanie because she was American but also because of the bond they shared since the day Musarat consummated his marriage with Victoria.

Another interesting relationship she had was the one with Magalie, because she enjoyed fantasizing about her master and Magalie's black skin reminded her of Tan'kha. She had the occasional fling with the other girls too, the general rule of thumb was that you could pick anyone and be picked by anyone at any one time.

After a few weeks at the palace, Musarat had to go away to a conference in the city, where he would stay for the following two days. Musarat had an excellent relationship with all his wives, spending enough time with each and every one of them. They all missed him when he went away.

That evening Victoria went to her quarters like usual, took a relaxing bath and went to bed. It was sometime around midnight when she was abruptly awakened. In the darkness, she could only make out the silhouettes of men around her bed. She counted three before they pulled her blanket and grabbed her naked body. Her legs and hands were pinned down to the bed and a piece of tape put over her mouth so she couldn't scream. Her legs and hands were then bound tightly together. Someone placed a bag over her head and she felt herself being hurled onto a very strong man's shoulder and carried off to somewhere.

Finally she was set down, and the ropes around her legs and arms cut loose. She heard a heavy door slammed shut and locked. She took the bag off and pulled the tape off her mouth. Looking around she realized she was in some sort of a cellar. Victoria was dazed and confused. She had no idea what was happening. Some time later she heard the door get unlocked and opened. A figure came into her cell.

She was scared, not knowing where she was and who had kidnapped her. She cowered in the corner and covered her naked body with her hands.

The man grunted and grabbed her by the arms and effortlessly pulled her up straight, in front of him. She felt his eyes all over her body.

"Wh-who are you?" She managed to say with a trembling voice. "Where have you taken me?"

"You are still in the palace," a rough Arabic voice rumbled. The girl's eyes finally adjusted to the low lighting and she could see more than the man's dark silhouette. He was wearing a guard's uniform.

"In the dungeon," he added, menacingly.

"Why did you take me here? I am the Sheik's wife..."

"In the dungeon I am the Sheik!" The guard hissed. Then he changed to a more formal, almost rehearsed tone, "Now, his Excellency only cares about his jewels if they are not flawed... if a jewel is flawed, he throws it out."

Victoria was puzzled by his words.

"I am the chief of his Excellency's guards. I make sure his jewels are flawless..." He paused to take another look at Victoria's naked body. "My men are worried that you might be corrupted..."

"What? ...I..." Victoria mumbled, confused.

"You like to have a lot of sex, no?" The chief asked.

"No... well yes... everyone here does it!" Victoria tried to defend herself, but she sensed that the captain's questions weren't meant to be answered.

"Yes, but not everyone is... how you say... nympho-maniac?"

Victoria jolted at his remark, "I am not a nymphomaniac!" Desperation made her voice sound harsh.

Somehow her mind stumbled upon the realization of what was happening. One of the guards had overheard a conversation she had had a while ago. Broken English and taking things out of context had led him to believe that she had confessed to being a nympho and reported it back to the captain. Now that the Sheik had left the palace, the guards were free to do as they please and the chief had decided to take matters into his own hands.

How could she explain that she was something completely different? What would the difference be in the guard's eyes?

"We shall see," the captain grabbed her hand and placed it on his crotch, through the thick khaki pants, she felt the captain's manhood, already somewhat enlarged by her nudity.

The girl felt the all familiar feeling of surrender and arousal as the captain's hard chiselled face, despite his best efforts, failed to conceal his lust for her.

She fought the feeling,'OK, this is a test, just don't give in, resist his advances and you'll be fine...' Victoria told herself, as she commanded her hands away from the captain. To her bewilderment, she realized her hands had instead unbuckled the guard's belt, undone his pants and had taken out his growing cock, stroking it eagerly.

The captain let out a grunt, partly as a sign of triumph but mostly because he enjoyed the American girl's tender hands jerking his dick to stiffness. Victoria's eyes moved to the captain's face, she saw his pleasure now completely unrestricted. His pleasure gave her pleasure, but dark thoughts filled her mind as reason and emotion battled for control of her body. She was both ecstatic and terrified about what was going on.

'What are you doing? Stop! If you let this go any further, the chief will be convinced you're a nympho and will never let you get back to the palace...' She screamed at herself in a futile attempt to overpower Tan'kha's spell.

Her legs bent at the knees and she dropped in front of the officer. Her hand guided his Arab cock into her mouth. Her willpower and desire to fight back faded and were replaced by lust as she forced the big dick into her throat. She lost he senses of place and time as she pushed her head back and forth, devouring the brown cock, fucking her beautiful face with it.

The captain moaned in pleasure. The guards almost never had the opportunity to do anything with Musarat's beautiful wives other than watch them on the surveillance monitors and now the captain had struck gold. He grabbed a handful of Victoria's black hair and locked her head in place around his cock.

"You are a whore, no?" He grinned down, looking into his cock-sucking captive's pretty blue eyes.

Victoria moaned affirmatively, her tongue wiggled around the shaft of the captain's cock, lodged inside her warm mouth.

"Suck my balls, whore!" he commanded. Victoria pulled away, allowing the guard's wet cock to slip out of her mouth. Immediately, her hand grabbed it and began pumping it up and down as she sucked his entire scrotum into her mouth. Her mouth was wide open and full of the captain's balls, she sucked and licked them, any thought of resistance long gone, only focusing now on giving the captain a much needed relief.

Before long the captain groaned loudly and a jet of white cum shot from his dick and landed on the hair on top of Victoria's head. He pulled away from her face, and from point blank range, a stream hit the top of her forehead and dribbled down. The remainder of his load was smeared on Victoria's fingers, still furiously pumping the thick brown shaft.

Knowing that it would please her captor more than doing it out of her own accord, she slowly sucked her fingers one by one, swallowing whatever cum had landed on them, closing her eyes and making an "Mmmm" sound each time.

Finally she looked at the captain with her big baby-blue eyes, awaiting his approval. He grinned and softly slapped her face with his semi-erect dick, smearing the cum on her fore-head.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Victoria asked, fully aware that she had failed the test.

The commanding officer put his cock away and zipped up his pants.

"His Excellency will not want to keep you after he learns what a whore you are."

Victoria tried to protest that all Musarat's wives weren't very different from her but the captain interrupted her as soon as she opened her mouth.

"You will stay in the dungeon for a while, to take care of my men," Victoria knew he didn't mean house-keeping.

The officer continued, "You are very beautiful, and you are a very good whore, the desert rats will pay good money for you."

Her eyes widened in shock as she realized the chief intended to sell her...as a slave? The prospect would've frightened her had she not already accepted that her own will was long gone and she could be passed around like an object between anyone who desired her.

Chapter 7 – House-keeping

"Please, let me go back..." Victoria lunged at the captain who turned to leave her cellar. With a loud bang, the door was thrown shut in her face. Outside, she heard a muffled conversation between the chief and what seemed to be two other guards, and then the chief's footsteps echoed as he left the dungeon.

A minute or two later the door was opened again and a guard walked in. He said something in Arabic and grabbed Victoria by the arm, pulling her out of the cellar. He pushed her in front of him and pointed ahead. The dark man stared at her naked ass as they walked down the dim corridor. At the end he pushed her into a small room, where another guard was waiting. The room was empty with only a tap on one of the walls, a hose pipe attached to it, and a drain on the floor in the middle of the room.

Victoria was pushed into the middle of the room and the guard waiting by the tap turned the water on. He aimed the stream directly at her naked breasts. The guards laughed as she shrieked under the freezing water. Her dark nipples shrunk and became painfully erect as she was hosed down. Goosebumps formed all over her body and she started to shiver. The guard switched aims between her face, breasts and pussy, enjoying seeing her desperately try to avert the strong stream with her hands. After a while he decided she had had enough, he turned the water off and threw her a tower to dry herself up with. Both guards nodded and uttered approvals as Victoria bent down to dry her legs and especially when she dried her hair, her breasts bounced left and right as she vigorously rubbed off the water.

Even after being humiliated and treated like an animal, she was glad that the guards were approving of her. She looked at them almost expectantly when she was finished and felt somewhat disappointed when she was handed a thin grey shirt-like garment. It had no sleeves, and barely covered her bare pussy. From behind you could see the bottom of her shapely ass peeking out.

When she put it on, she was roughly guided back to her cell and locked inside. Making her first careful inspection of the cell, she found that it was empty, with the exception of a dirty mattress on the floor. She sat down on it, reviewing the events of the evening and pondering what was still to come. Somehow she managed to drift off, exhausted from the anxiety of the night's events.

The sun was beginning to slowly light up the sky just before six o'clock in the morning.

"Yes, sir, I personally made sure of it," the chief was in his office, speaking in Arabic to Musarat on the telephone.

"She's down in the cellar, sir," he listened to Musarat's instructions for a while. "I will, sir, thank you," he put down the phone and grinned at one of the guards that were in the room with him.

"She's ours," they all gave a contained cheer. "How many on duty now?"

"Twelve at the moment. The next shift starts in twenty minutes," a subordinate replied.

"OK, let everyone know," the chief waved them away.

Victoria was awakened by the loud creaking of her cell's door. She heard loud chatter and suddenly the cell was filled with guards. She was surrounded by four big Arabs in military uniforms, all looking her up with a familiar glint in their eyes. She gazed past them to see three more standing at the doorway and she heard the voices of even more guards out in the hallway.

'Time to take care of the chief's men,' she thought as one of the guards reached for the only piece of clothing she had on and effortlessly tore it in two pieces. They all gasped at the sight of her hourglass figure, in the flesh, not on a TV monitor.

As she sat on the mattress, the guards unzipped and pulled their pants down, gripping their cocks, advancing towards their beautiful sex slave to form a tight circle around her.

Obscenities were yelled at Victoria in Arabic, she didn't understand the words, but the meaning was clear.

The excessive sexual attention made the American girl enter a trance-like state she had never experienced before. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. She watched the four brown cocks inch ever closer and finally she reached and grabbed the two nearest to her hands. She pushed herself off the mattress, opening her mouth to accept the dick in front of her. She sucked it furiously as she jerked the other two.

After a while she was roughly pulled back by the guard behind her, the cock in her mouth popped out, she lost her balance and let go of the cocks in her hands so she wouldn't fall to the floor.

Her head was tilted back directly between the legs of the guard behind her. He pressed his dick down into her mouth. She could smell the manly odour of his balls and taste his manhood as it filled her mouth.

The other guards took the opportunity to grab and explore her pale body. She felt strong brown hands squeeze her full breasts, rub her clit and slap her ass cheeks. Aroused beyond her wildest dreams, Victoria squirmed in pleasure and sucked the fleshy bone inside her mouth, making sloshing noises as she locked her lips around the Arab meat.

After a while, the guard pulled out, leaving only his head inside the girl's mouth. The guard in front of her immediately grabbed the opportunity and pushed his head in. Everyone cheered as she sucked two cocks at the same time, her mouth felt as if it was about to burst but she flicked her tongue across both cock-heads and moaned as she enjoyed their musky flavour.