Desert Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guard behind her groaned and shot his load into her mouth. Victoria's head shot up gagging as her throat was unexpectedly filled with cum. The guy pulled away, angry at his failure to last longer but pleased with the American cock-sucker's performance.

One of the guards lifted her slightly off the mattress and wriggled his way underneath, lying on his back. He pulled her back on top of him, she was facing away from him, ass resting on his stomach, her long legs spread around his thighs and she supported herself on his chest. The position gave a perfect view to the guards by the door as her pink pussy was split open and penetrated by the guard's brown dick.

The guard pumped in and out of Victoria's tight pussy, making her squirm in pleasure, her big breasts twirling around. All the guys at the doorway cheered as they saw the gorgeous white girl get fucked, her eyes closed, mouth open and moaning in pleasure as the guard's cock worked her wet pussy.

The two guards on each side eagerly pressed their dicks into her face. Unable to grab hold of them and control them, lest she fell back on the guard underneath, she was forced to allow them to savagely fuck her face.

After a few minutes, one of the guys at her face pulled out and jerked his dick over her tits. She felt his cum spray over her large orbs. He smeared it around with his dick, slapping her tits with it as he did. As soon as he pulled away, the guard on the other side cried and shot a second load on Victoria's firm breasts. They were now getting quite messy, smeared and glistening with cum in the dim light.

It was only Victoria and the guard fucking her pussy in the room now but quickly three more guards went inside. One of them said something and everyone shouted in approval. The dick inside the girl's wet cunt pulled out and the guard lifted her ass, he placed his dick at her small asshole and pulled her back down. Slowly her sphincter expanded and engulfed the advancing head. As inch by inch the dark cock disappeared into her rectum, Victoria felt incredibly slutty.

"Fuck my tight white ass, you fucking animal!" She grunted as she was bounced up and down, a big brown bone buried in her delicate ass. The pain she felt was not even unpleasant, it only served to scratch the orgasmic itch building inside her.

Two more guards had taken up their positions beside her and she eagerly attended to their hard cocks, using her luscious lips and tongue to get them off. Her swollen pussy gaped invitingly at the door and the last guard in the room knelt in front of her spread legs, bringing his tool in line with her slit. Timing his entrance to perfection, he stretched out the walls of her pink hole with his thick cock and established a steady rhythm with the guard taking her up the ass.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy and ass, fuck me like the whore I a... mmphff," A cock filled her mouth, muffling her dirty urges.

The two cocks rammed into Victoria's tight ass and wet pussy with great strength, she was screaming at the top of her lungs, but there was always a cock filling her mouth, muffling her screams. Finally, with a hard Arab cock in each orifice, she came. Her pelvis burned as blissful feelings exploded deep inside her. Her body tensed up, clenched and squeezed the guards' cocks, trapping them inside.

Unable to hold off any further, having fucked her pussy and ass, the guard underneath her erupted, filling her tight ass with his semen. Relaxing tiredly, allowing his dick to soften while still inside Victoria's rectum, he heard the guard fucking the white girl's pussy scream as his cream overflowed in her love canal. Ending the orgasmic chain reaction, the cock locked between her lips spewed yet another load of cum onto her tongue.

With a load dripping from each one of her holes, Victoria felt nastier than she ever had before.

"You like fucking the shit out of filthy white sluts?" She asked in general, after having swallowed the sticky jism in her mouth. She found that talking dirty added a whole new dimension to her sexual experience and now that no one could even understand her, she felt even more liberated.

After the three guys finally managed to untangle themselves from the pile of bodies, they left the room, making space for the other guards, patiently waiting for their turn.

The only remaining guard in the room turned Victoria to face him and continued to stuff her mouth. She felt a pair of hands pull her back and up. She was now on her hands and knees, her ass sticking high up in the air, with yet another dark-skinned stud looming behind her. She moaned as he took her from behind, gliding his dick easily into her well-used pussy.

Her long black hair was pulled back as she got fucked doggy-style. Under the gentle touch of her tongue, the guard in her mouth was ready to explode. He pointed his cock at her face and sprayed a jet after jet of thick, sticky cum. It was the biggest load so far and every single drop splattered and dripped down Victoria's gorgeous face. She scooped it up with her fingers and gobbled it down. She looked up to be greeted by two new Arab cocks, dangling in front of her face. She hungrily accepted them into her mouth.

"Jeez, how many of you are there?" She had lost count at about five.

Her pussy burned as she got fucked like a dog. The guard that was fucking her was very rough and his large dick filled her pussy up to the point of discomfort, but so far gone was she in her role of a sex slave in this gang bang, no matter what the guards did to her, it all melted into one big, overwhelming orgasm.

Increasing his pace frantically, he screamed, then suddenly pulled out and spilled his seed over her ass cheeks and back. The warm tingly feeling was interrupted by him brutally slapping her ass with his hand and laughing as he left the room. Pain and sexual brutality had long since become just more stimuli for Victoria's insatiable lust.

Immediately a pair of hands grabbed her butt and she felt another cock rubbing against her flesh. This one was aiming at her asshole.

"I've been a bad girl! Punish me by putting your hard cock up my tiny asshole!" She said as her ass was penetrated for the second time. Grunting as he worked her ass, the guard had a good view just as Victoria accepted two more loads on her face and into her mouth. Before another guard could line up in front of her, he pulled his cock out of her ass and went around her, feeding his cock to her.

"That's right! I want to taste my ass! I'm a filthy ass-eating whore!" She said with an animal lust that surprised even her. Then she giggled and swallowed the dick that had fucked her ass.

She fingered her clit while she waited for another guard to take her from behind. It was over-excited and extremely sensitive – even the lightest touch on her cum-splattered pussy and ass sent a mini-orgasm down her spine.

Another cock was guided into her now gaping asshole, slipping in easily. The two guards fucked her from both sides in a solid rhythm, grunts and moans escaping all three of them as they went on.

The guard fucking Victoria's face pulled out and said something to the one behind her. He pulled her up to her feet, his cock still buried deep inside her ass. The guard in front came right up to her, dick pointed at her cunt. She was then lifted off her feet as the guards sandwiched her, their cocks holding her in the air – one in her ass and one in her pussy. She was bounced up and down like a rag doll, each shove adding to her never ending orgasm.

In a spectacular display of synchronisation, the two guards unleashed their loads inside the American girl's holes at the same time. She felt their warm juices flowing inside her, joining ten other guards' loads. Tired and aching as she was, Victoria was still incredibly horny and with a trace of disappointment she noticed that no more guards were coming in the room.

"That's it?" She asked, not really expecting an answer. "No one wants another turn?" she looked around pleadingly. The guards, some of whom had jerked off while they watched their sex toy get manhandled by their mates, all seemed to have had enough and were more or less ignoring her, other than the occasional glance at her used and abused body.

The chief guard, who'd been enjoying the last few minutes of the show, went inside the room waving the guards away. He looked at Victoria – a stunningly beautiful girl, looking like a cheap whore with cum drying on her face, tits and ass, her pussy swollen and - by now - bright red, with cum smeared all over it and oozing out of it as well as her ass. He was amazed at how lively she looked. On the few occasions that the guards got to gang fuck one of Musarat's wives, the girls were usually quite unwilling, and in the end, even if willing, they were exhausted. Victoria looked like she was hungry for more as she absent-mindedly ran a finger up and down her slit, looking around for potential takers.

"What a whore you are!" He grinned, shaking his head.

"Thank you!" Victoria smiled innocently. "Will you join your men in fucking a cum-guzzling nympho?" She asked, sounding as slutty as she could.

"Perhaps later, the next shift starts in..." he looked at his watch, it was almost 10 o'clock "...just over two hours," Victoria caught the meaning of his words. Her pussy, even though aching and tired, tingled at the prospect of another...'Dozen? At least!' horny Arab guards fucking her every which way.

"They'll help you get cleaned up and give you something to eat," The chief added. "Try to get some rest, there are four shifts every day, and the slave merchants will only pass by next week."