Desert Aviation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not getting fucked and I like it" she said—she said it again, like a chant... "Stroke that big hard cock for me, show me your passion, show me how you'd fuck me..."

I braced myself against the cooling metal... and started to stroke. I'm not circumcised, so when my foreskin came back all the way the desert breeze gave me a little shock.

We locked eyes, and she slid her hand down inside her flight suit overalls. Her hand went down under her waistband of her panties.... I could see the outline of her fingers working on her pussy...

"I'm not getting fucked and I like it- I love your cock, it's so beautiful I want to lick it, and suck it, and have you rub it all over me...

but I'm not getting fucked and I like it,"

She gave me a dirty wink—" but you have an unfair advantage.."

She raised her hips and pushed her suit and panties off —past her knees in one movement... She looked lasciviously at me.. "I'm not getting fucked and I like it a lot..."

My right hand stroked again and pushed on my belly with my left hand... I licked my hand and rubbed it over the shiny head of my cock. We smiled...and continued our work while our eyes devoured what we couldn't touch.

"I'm not getting fucked and I like it- I can almost feel your cock in me... like this... and your mouth on my nipples biting and sucking... like this..."

She had laid back on the pile of flight suit, sweater, and shirts, and had her legs wide, wide apart and was showing her sex to me and she smiled up..... and spread her labia and one slide inside- slowly.. showing me how she was circling her clitoris and then plunging her fingers into her. Lifting her breasts and rolling her nipples under her fingers.

"I'm not getting fucked and I like it!"

I could feel my balls boiling as my hand wrapped around the skin of my cock and pulled it up and back.. I smiled at Sarah... and my knees buckled. I could see her belly start to spasm and a flush slide under the tan at her neck down to her breasts and the nipples so erect in their dark brown aureolas.

"Oh god, I'm not getting fucked and I fucking love it—oh my, oh my god.. come for me, come with me, ....take me home!" Her body went rigid as she finger fucked herself and mauled her breasts harder and harder, and I matched her stroke for stroke—

Our voices joined as we shared an orgasm; I sensed my come go flying out over her head, and the second ribbon went on the inside of her knee... my knees shook as I cupped my balls to help the last spurt into her, the air, the world, the universe... I staggered to the ground...

We kissed. Gently. Lips and tongue tasting salt and texture.. Then the waters broke. She kissed like her very being humming in my mouth, and I poured every thought of how wonderful life was back into hers....

We broke for air... "Wow.." she/we said... "We didn't get fucked, but that was just what we needed... "

"You're gorgeous," I said, "That was magical- did I get you?"

She ran her hands across her belly and flushed breasts. "Yep- definitely got me there"... She looked into my eyes and raised her fingers to her mouth. She slowly and lasciviously licked my come of them. "Delicious"...

By god I nearly broke down and fucked her right there.

Our eyes locked. We knew that sooner or later we'd be back at this fountain of passion, but for now, the cooling sweat on our naked skin made us simultaneously reach for shirts and tshirts... It was time to go.

We cleaned up and buckled in, the engines started their whine and she said... "Take me home?"

There was a pause, while we both remembered when this was said last... When we stopped laughing.. I added throttle, increased the pitch, balanced it with a bit of pedal, lifted off, and put the nose down to take us home... Sarah took over when we joined the rest of the circuit, and we landed in our usual place.

"Get held up today, mate?" my mate asked as we took our results to the mapping room

I must have looked puzzled—"you're later than usual.."

"Ahh-- Misfire on a charge—blew it off though". Sarah caught my eye and looked away, grinning into her folding charts.

12