Desert Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers

Gently I took her hands and pulled her down to the blanket, allowing her to lay her half naked body down before I went to work on her boots and socks. With her feet free, I pulled her pants off, tossing them aside with a grin.

Her body was beautiful, her tanned skin shimmering in the moonlight and her eyes shining a soft blue in the light. I lowered my face to one of her knees and gently kissed the inside, slowly kissing and working my way up her thigh.

"Oh god what a tease." She moaned as I grew ever closer to her pussy, her fragrant juices turning me on more by the moment.

Without a word in reply, I gently kissed her flowery pussy lips, already wet and exposed, waiting and begging for attention. I pressed my tongue gently between them, tasting her arousal as I slowly licked up her slit, allowing my tongue to bump across her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck!" she breathed heavily, trying to grab my short hear in her fingers and drag me tighter to her pussy. Time after time I slipped my tongue into her, dragging more and more moisture up her slit, each time, taking more time with her hard clit, licking and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" she mumbled as I worked her closer to her inevitable climax.

I could taste her wetness growing by the minute, each trip wetter than the trip before, each time giving her hard clit more and more attention. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue, making her squirm and wiggle on the blanket as I tried to hold her still.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" she cried out into the darkness as her climax approached. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slipped a finger into her hot tunnel, curling it up against the top of her, finding that fantastic little bundle of nerves, attacking both sensitive spots at the same time.

"OHHHHH OH GOD!" she screamed into the night as her whole body trembled, her climax crashing over her. I held tight to her thigh with one hand while she bucked and jerked, her pussy gushing juices over my hand and chin as I continued to attack her most sensitive spots.

"Oh fuck!" she panted as her body relaxed, her orgasm fading slowly.

I lifted my face from her pussy and grinned, the moonlight sparkling off the juices coating my face. She reached out and pulled me up her body after I drew my finger out of her. She kissed me gently, tasting her own juices on my face and in my mouth as her tongue slid into my mouth and teased mine to follow hers.

She kissed me wetly and sensuously for some minutes before rolling us over, holding herself over me. She pulled her knees up and straddled my hips, pushing my shirt up my chest with a big grin on her face. "My turn." she said quietly as she pushed it over my head and pulled it away, tossing it over her shoulder and looking down at me.

She slid down and began undoing my pants, pulling then down to my thighs while I lifted my butt off the ground. "Ohhhh nice." She whispered as she pushed herself back until she was almost sitting on my ankles. She leaned down as she pulled my pants down to my knees and gently took my hard dick in her hand and pointed it at the air, enveloping the engorged head with her wet mouth. I groaned in pleasure as she began bobbing up and down my shaft, her tongue swirling around the bottom side with each trip.

"Oh god yes, I'm getting so close." I moaned as she worked me closer and closer to an inevitable explosion, my hips thrusting up to meet her strokes.

In response she sucked even harder, her mouth and hand wetly stroking up and down my shaft until I couldn't hold back any longer. With a grunt and jerk, my hips shot up into her mouth, driving my dick upward into her mouth. She seemed to be ready, and pulled herself back enough not to choke as my dick spewed shot after shot of hot cum into her mouth.

It seemed like it went on forever, my body jerking and spasming with each new shot of hot cum. Finally the stars I was seeing returned to the real stars, as I lay looking at the sky, panting and listening to Teresa lick and slurp every bit of cum from me.

"Good?" she asked with a smile, wiping some cum that had escaped from her lip.

"God yes."

"Good. Because we aren't done yet." She said as she stood up and turned around, lowering herself back down, this time facing my feet. She sat on my hips, my softened dick pressing against her wet pussy as she undid the laces of my boots, pulling them off after nearly a minute of struggling with the laces. Finally free, she pulled off my wool socks and then my pants, leaving me as naked as she was. Getting on her hands and knees, she backed up my body until her pussy was hovering over my face and her large hard nipples were tickling my stomach.

I felt her hand take my dick and slip it into her mouth, gently sucking and licking it. I reached up and coaxed her hips down lower, until I could easily reach her wet pussy, and began to lick between her lips. Her arousal was evident in the abundance of her tangy sweet juices, practically dripping from her. I licked across her clit and then up her slit, pressing my tongue into her tunnel as far as I could. Time after time I repeated the trip as she worked my dick slowly back to hardness.

"Now, you just let me take care of this." She said, pulling herself away from my face abruptly. She stood up and turned herself around, standing over me. The moonlight cast a bluish hue across us, highlighting the creamy white of her breasts and the triangle of white around her pussy, against the rest of her tanned body.

She reached down and grasped my hard dick as she squatted down, aiming it at her pussy as she lowered herself. She rubbed my saliva coated dick between her lips for several seconds and then lowered herself down my shaft, moaning in pleasure as my head expanded her surprisingly tight tunnel. "Oh fuck yes!" she moaned as she settled down, her ass pressing on my thighs. Using my chest as a support, she began bobbing her ass up and down, pistoning my dick in and out of her tunnel, moaning and squeaking in pleasure almost continually.

"Oh god this is good." I half moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck yes!" she said shortly as she drove her body up and down on my dick. I lost track of how long she rode me, my mind getting lost in the sensations, my hips involuntarily coming up to meet her strokes.

"Oh god I'm going to cum again!" I grunted though gritted teeth.

"Yes, do it! Fill me with your hot fuck juice!" Teresa cried into the darkness. "I'm almost there! Make me cum too! I want to feel your fat dick pumping me full of your hot cum!"

I reached up and found her flopping tits, squeezing them and pinching and rolling her nipples as my climax pushed ever closer.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, slamming down on my body, driving my dick deep into her tunnel. I could feel her pussy contract, milking and massaging my dick as I continued to work her nipples in my hands. I was so close that I knew it would take almost nothing to push me over the edge, and as soon as she could control her body, she went back to riding up and down my shaft, pushing me over the edge with the added sensations of her spasming pussy.

"OHHHHHHH" I groaned as my body bucked up into her, squirting the first shot of cum into her pussy.

"YES!" she screamed as she pressed down again, her body jerking and trembling as my spurting dick pushed her once again over the edge of the climax that has just passed.

I lost track of how long we lay there, my dick stuffed into her pussy, both of us panting and struggling for breath as I gently massaged her breasts and played with her nipples.

"Thank you. I needed that. After watching my sister fucking like a rabbit the last few days my fingers weren't cutting it any longer."

"I understand."

"I mean it's not like me to go have sex with a stranger. It's just that, well I guess..."

"It's ok. I've never had sex with a strange woman in the desert before. But if I have anything to say about it, it won't be the last time on this trip!"

"I don't know why, I mean I'm so fat."

"nope. Not fat at all. I think you're quite good looking, and good tasting." I said as I let go of her breasts and pulled her by the shoulders pulling her down until her breasts were within reach of my mouth. I sucked her right breast and nipple into my mouth, gently rolling and playing with it.

"Not done yet?"

"Just keeping you warmed up for later." I answered with a grin, letting her breast slip from my mouth.

"Oh you want more later?"

"Hell yes. I thought I'd talk you into coming to bed with me and waking up in the morning and fucking all over again."

"And you think I'm that kind of a woman, to just hop into bed with any strange man?"

"Nope. I don't think you're that kind of woman, but I'm still hoping that I can convince you."

"Hmmm let me see. I can go sleep alone, listen to my sister banging away in the morning and wish I had a man to be with, or I can sleep with you and fuck you silly in the morning? Hmmm gotta think about that one." Teresa said, putting a hand on her chin and rubbing it thoughtfully.

I reached up and sucked her nipple into my mouth again and rolled it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

"Ohhhhh... Now that could easily make my decision." She said with a groan. "You just keep that up and I'm sure you won't have any trouble convincing me."

I continued to suck first one nipple and then the other, letting the dry night air chill each nipple as I left it for the other. I had done this for several minutes when she moaned again. "Ok, you convinced me. You better stop before we don't make it back to camp tonight."

"Well, we don't have to. We can stay right here if you want."

"Hmmmm Maybe a tent would be better. Never know who might be around."

"Out here? No one."

"Still. If I'm going to sleep, a tent is better. Do you have room for me in yours?"

"Oh yes. Plenty."

"Good!" she said with a smile, pushing herself up and standing, my softened dick falling from her in the process and allowing a gush of our juices to run down her bare leg. "Hmmmm. Made a little mess, didn't we?"

"I can take care of that for the moment." I said, reaching for her underwear and mopping the stream of liquid from her leg.

"It's going to be hard to wear those now." She said, looking at the wet panties.

"It's ok. I wasn't planning on letting you wear them anyway."

"What you want me to streak back to the tent?"

"Not exactly." I said as I got up and started gathering our clothes. I handed her her socks and boots and then went to work stuffing our clothes into my pack.

"I suppose this is all I get to wear?"

"Uh huh." I said with a grin. I want to watch your naked body every second. No point in covering it up, especially as good as it looks in the moonlight."

"You are bad!" she said with a chuckle, sitting down to pull her socks and boots on. I finished packing and then sat down beside her to pull my own on, getting up and helping her up as well when I was done. The last thing I did was pack the blanket and then walk over to where I had left the video camera running.

"This should be interesting to watch." I said with a grin as I broke down the camera and tripod.

"Oh god. I forgot you had that running. Did it really record everything?"

"With the low light stuff in this camera? Oh yeah! As good as broad daylight."

"I'm not sure I like that idea." Teresa said quietly as I packed the camera and then hefted my pack onto my back.

"Not a problem. You can have a copy if you want." I said with a grin, taking her hand and guiding her back the way we came.

It was kind of exciting to walk that far totally naked with her. So much so that by the time we got back to the tent my dick was sticking out like a flag pole again.

"Looks like someone is hot again." She whispered as we stood in my darkened camp site.

"Just a tad." I said as I put my pack in the truck and locked it. I pulled her by the hand over to my tent and guided her inside, zipping it closed. Now I like my comfort, even when I'm camping, so there was plenty of room on the full sized six inch thick air mattress I carry. Teresa laid down on her side and I slid up behind her, allowing my dick to press between her legs.

"Oh I think there's a wild snake in here. Should I kill it?" she whispered with a giggle.

"No, just put it someplace safe." I answered as I moved an arm around her and rested a hand on one of her round tits.

"Hmmmmm I have just the place." She said quietly, lifting her leg and pressing my hard dick against her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah." I whispered back, moving my hips so she could engage my head into her tunnel. I pressed easily up into her before she lowered her leg and laid her head down with a quiet sigh.

"I could get used to this." She whispered as I slowly rocked my hips, pressing my hard dick in and out of her.

"Oh, lonely lately?"

"Well not for the last couple hours." She said, sliding a hand down between her legs and gently stroking her clit.

"I see." I said, as I started banging harder into her, squeezing her tit and rolling her nipple with my fingers.

"Oh yeah. That's right. Just like that." She encouraged as I pumped in and out of her while we lay on our sides spooned up.

"Oh god. Nice and tight too." I said quietly as I drove myself closer to another climax. "Havent had this much sex in months, all added up."

"Glad I could be here." She panted as she stroked her own pussy toward completion.

"Oh yeah. You ready?" I grunted as my hips slapped into her round ass.

"Fuck yes. Fill me up with your hot juice. God I'm so close too. Any... second... Now..." she moaned as her body tensed.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned. "Here it comes!" My hips jerked and slammed into her as far as I could, my dick spouting shot after shot of hot cum into her pussy, her own body jerking and trembling as her climax fed off of mine. It was several long minutes before both our bodies stopped making little jerks and twitches and we could breath normally again.

"I think I can go to sleep now, how about you?"

She pulled my arm from her chest and looked at my watch. "It's three am. We've been fucking for hours. Yeah, I think I can go to sleep now."

"Good. I have a question to ask you tomorrow." I said as I snuggled down against her, my softening dick still buried in her pussy and my arm gently playing with her nipple.

"What question is that?"

"Gonna have to wait." I whispered, kissing her earlobe gently.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers
12