Desert Captive Ch. 1

Story Info
Blowout forces man toward a bizarre adventure.
3k words
3.59
61.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sand, Saguaro cactus, and more sand.

A long thin ribbon of asphalt.

I'd been driving for a good ten hours and was somewhere in the Arizona desert, but goddamned if I knew exactly where. All I really cared about was getting back to California. I had driven to El Paso to deliver one of my champion cutting horses and now had another ten hours drive back to Los Angeles and then four more up the coast to my ranch. It was seven p.m. now and the sun looked like a red fiery ball setting on the horizon. I had to keep my speed below sixty with the added weight of the horse trailer, and that only served to increase the boredom. I searched for through the radio dial for something decent to listen to, but it seemed like all the radio stations out here broadcast nothing but evangelism, or mariachi music. There was even one station that seemed to be doing both at the same time.

I hadn't seen anything but jackrabbits and roadrunners for about two hours when I thought I heard a low hum coming from the front right tire of my truck. I turned down the radio to listen.

!BOOM!

The tire exploded, causing the truck to swerve wildly back and forth across the blacktop. I struggled to keep the truck on the pavement as I slowed it down. I was nearing a sharp curve needed to get it under control quickly or I was going to be in big trouble. The guardrail was coming at me fast, and I tried to steer clear, but it wasn't to be. I had slowed to about thirty-five when the truck collided and the extra weight of the trailer helped to fold over the guardrail like a soft taco. Suddenly I was airborne and instinctively tightened my body against the massive impact I knew was coming. The truck bounced hard on the dry desert sand and then slammed into the far bank of the dry creekbed. Everything went dark...

...The desert landscape was lit brightly by a full moon as I became conscious again, but it took a good ten minutes to for my eyes to focus and realize it. There was no sound except crickets and frogs, save for the occasional coyote howling. I leaned back and felt my head pounding, and smelled the sickly aromatic mixture of gasoline, smoke, and blood. I carefully tested all my extremities and everything seemed to work. Thank God I had been wearing my seat belt for once. I felt my head and it seemed ok except for a gash across the bridge of my nose and a knot on the side of my head. I looked in the rear view mirror. The gash wasn't too bad, but the bump on the head felt big. I looked to my left and noticed that the driver's side window was shattered. The hood of the truck was crumpled up, and steam was hissing from the radiator. It was painfully obvious that I wasn't going to be driving this mess anywhere. I sat back and made sure that I had no more injuries and then undid my seatbelt. I took a moment to mentally prepared myself for what might turn out to be a long journey.

I gathered up a jacket and made sure I had my wallet and pocketknife on me. There really wasn't anything else worth carrying, except for a container of bottled water. I was glad that at least it was nighttime and fairly cool. My head was pounding and I remembered the bottle of aspirin in the glove box. I opened the compartment and grabbed the aspirin, along with a pack of matches I spied. I swallowed four or five aspirin and washed them down with the water. I left a note on the truck and started walking west.

The two-lane asphalt road reflected the luminous moonlight. I walked along the shoulder and tried to think about something besides my aching head. The crickets and frogs seemed to keep a tempo with one another, and hummed endlessly. Occasionally a jackrabbit would burst from the brush, startling me and causing the chirping to cease, but the noises would always resume after only a few more steps. I had been walking for thirty or forty minutes and wondering when I would see another car, when I spotted headlights coming toward me from the west. I stopped and waited for the car to draw near. As it did, I stuck out my thumb and waived as non-threateningly as I could. The minivan blasted past me at about eighty and I turned around, expecting to see taillights. There were none. I watched it disappear into the night.

"Assholes."

I walked another half-mile and another car approached, blew past, and vanished.

"Fucking assholes."

As I had expected, it was turning into a long night.

I walked on for another hour or so, and four more cars passed me in the night, all of them either too inconsiderate or possibly too frightened of being attacked or robbed to bother to stop and see if I needed help. I was getting sleepy and starting to think about lying down in the desert when another set of headlights appeared. I stuck out my thumb again but kept walking, expecting them to keep on going like the others. As they passed, I heard the motor home slow, and then turn around on the shoulder. I turned and started walking toward it, relieved that someone had finally shown enough humanity to stop and see if I needed some help.

The Pickup

Headlights blinded me as I approached the motor home. It was a large one- about twenty-five feet long, the kind wealthy retired senior citizens tour the country in during two-month-long retirement vacations. I walked up to the passenger side window as it rolled to a stop.

"Howdy stranger. You're sure a long way from nowhere. What happened to you?" said the stunning blonde from the passenger's seat. I looked at her for a second, and glanced at the driver- a second, less-striking woman with short black hair.

"Thanks for stopping. I wrecked my truck about seven or eight miles back there. Can you give me a ride to wherever the next town is?"

The blonde turned to the driver and asked "What do you think Pam, is he a keeper?"

"Let's take him. We can always toss him back if we aren't satisfied with him," Pam said. It sounded like a joke, but Pam didn't smile when she said it. I sensed she was on edge for some reason. I didn't like the way she said it, but I was getting a little desperate, and decided to accept the ride.

"Besides, what harm could these two women be," I thought to myself.

"Hop in stranger. Is you're nose allright? It looks painful," said blondie.

"Thanks. Oh...uh, no, it's ok. It stopped bleeding before I woke up from the wreck. The knot on the side of my head still smarts though."

I settled into the captain's seat behind blondie as Pam pulled back onto the road. I was already a bit suspicious of Pam, and wanted to keep my I eye on her as she drove. Besides, I had decided that I'd rather talk to blondie. Her chair swiveled around to face me.

"Thanks again for stopping. I'm Mark."

Blondie extended her hand "I'm Kim."

As she leaned forward to take my hand I couldn't help but stare at her full breasts pushing up out of her tight blouse. I broke my gaze on her chest and focused on her piercing green eyes. They had that half-closed sultry look of a woman who literally oozes sex from every pore. She wore denim cutoffs that were tight against her pussy, and her legs were long and tanned. She seemed tall, and I guessed her to be 5'10" or more, even though she was sitting. Her hair was very blond, but it didn't seem bleached. It fell softly around her shoulders and framed her tanned face and green eyes beautifully.

"Where are you ladies headed?"

"West," Kim said. "We're on vacation, just traveling across the country." I noticed she had a tinge of a southern accent. Very sexy.

"That's nice," I said. "Where are you from?"

"Oh, just down around Brownsville, Tex..." she didn't finish.

Pam suddenly interrupted her.

"Shut up, Kim! Just be quiet. He doesn't need to know any fucking details about us," she said commanding tone.

"Ok, Pam. I'm sorry."

Pam's outburst confused me. I felt a little sorry for Kim; she was definitely the submissive one in this pair, and I wondered what was so wrong with her telling me where they had come from.

"Listen ladies; I don't know what the personal dynamic between you two is, but all I need is a ride to the first gas station or anyplace with a phone. Drop me there, and I'll be out of your life, OK?

I smiled at Kim, trying to convey to here that I was empathetic to whatever unfortunate position she was in with this other woman. She smiled back and mouthed the words "It's OK," to me. I leaned forward and gave her knee a soft squeeze. I looked over her shoulder and saw Pam watching us in the rearview mirror.

Just as I was beginning to relax at the sight of Kim's smile, the brakes of the RV slammed on and sent me flying towards her. I caught the armrest of the captain's chair just in time to keep me from hitting her like a linebacker.

"Jesus Christ, why the fuck did you do that lady?" I said, as soon as I had untangled myself from Kim.

Pam pulled to the shoulder and put the transmission into park. She reached into the glovebox and withdrew a large revolver and pointed it at the bloodied bridge of my nose. I felt my stomach turn over as I looked down the barrel at her emotionless gray eyes. They seemed full of rage, and I was bewildered at why it would be directed at me.

"Here's the story fuckwad. You are coming with us. That's all you need to know right now. If you try to resist, I will shoot your ass dead. I've done it before; if you don't believe me, ask your new girlfriend there," Pam said coldly. I glanced at Kim in stunned amazement for some kind of explanation.

I very quickly believed what Pam was telling me. To verify the veracity of Pam's threats, I saw Kim nod in the affirmative, very slightly. She had a scared look on her face. Not of Pam, but of what Pam was capable of doing.

"Get the duct tape, Kim," said Pam.

My mind was spinning, trying to conjure up a way to get out of this rapidly deteriorating situation. I was tempted to make a grab for the gun, but Pam looked as deadly as a viper with that thing in her hand. I reaffirmed in my mind that what she had said earlier was definitely the truth. She would ventilate my ass with that magnum if I made any move at all.

"Look, I don't know what kind of trouble you two are in, but I promise you, if you let me out of here right now, no one will ever know this happened. Fuck, it took me two hours of walking before you guys picked me up. By the time someone else comes along you two will be to the California border. Please, you don't really want to do this do you? Kim, talk to her," I said. I waited and hoped Pam would listen to her.

"Tape him up. Just like you did to the others, Kim."

"Pam, please-"

"Tape him. Now, God damn it!" she commanded.

Kim leaned over me as she bound my wrists with the hopelessly strong tape. No fucking way I was busting out of this shit. Her skin smelled sweet, like oranges, a very faint scent. Her soft hair brushed my face as she carried out her task.

"It'll be alright. I won't let her hurt you," she whispered, her face almost touching mine.

Pam hadn't heard the exchange. I felt a little hope; at least I had an ally. Kim was the weaker of the two, psychologically, but at least having her on my side was better than having both of them hostile toward me. I hoped that somehow Kim leverage with Pam. Were they lovers? I couldn't tell. Right now, it would be to my advantage if there were an emotional bond between them. Then it hit me; was Pam jealous? Oh, fuck, that can't be what this was all about, can it? Jesus, this was too bizarre!

Pam got up from the driver's seat and moved to where Kim had been sitting. She wasn't drop-dead beautiful like Kim was, but she was an attractive woman. Her hair was short and jet black, shiny and cropped at about mid-neck length. I judged her to be a bout 5'5", and one thing she did have was a hard body. She reminded me of a gymnast, but with more curves. Her ass was rounded and muscular, and her smallish tits looked hard as they pressed against her blue tanktop. She didn't wear a bra, and the nipples were clearly outlined. But those eyes- the color was a deep grey that was very beautiful actually; like none I'd ever seen. Beautiful, that is, except for the undertone of malevolence they flashed at me.

She sat across from me in the captain's chair with the gun still pointed at me.

"Kim! Get your ass in the driver's seat. Find the next dirt road and take us into the desert. And check to make sure there aren't any fucking houses around." Kim obeyed, and we were moving again.

Pam and I just sat staring at each other, as Kim drove on. Pam was in control of the situation, and at the moment I couldn't see a way of changing that. She seemed to want me for something, but I couldn't figure out what it was. She hadn't taken any of my money or credit cards, and I finally reassured myself that if she were just a whacko killer she would have done me already. On the other hand, maybe she was going to kill me after.... after what? What could I possibly have that she wanted?

Kim slowed the RV and turned onto the dirt road. The motor home swayed as we drove down the rutted, bumpy road. I looked out the windows hoping I would see a house, but there was nothing out there but sand and stars. She drove on for what seemed like forty or more minutes, and I became more tense as we went farther and farther into the desert.

"Good place to get rid of a body," I thought morbidly.

"Here Kim. Drive off the road a little and stop." Pam seemed a little calmer now.

Kim stopped the motor home and turned off the headlights.

"Pam, please. What are you going to do to me?" I had always thought of myself as relatively fearless, but I was truly terrified now at the idea of the plans she might have for in store for me.

"You'll see sugar," Pam said. She smiled a wicked evil grin as she said it, then rose from the chair. She took Kim's hand and gently pulled her up until they were standing face to face.

"Are you ok, baby?" Pam asked Kim sweetly, suddenly very concerned about her partner. She pulled Kim to her and they embraced tightly, while still keeping an eye on me. Kim closed her eyes and put her forehead on Pam's shoulder and stayed still for a moment. They whispered out of the range of my hearing and then Kim smiled and seemed relieved. Had I gotten a reprieve? They kissed, deeply, and for a long time. Pam broke from Kim and stepped closer to me.

"You're gonna give me what I've been needing, Hotshot. Let's see what you've got goin' on." She began undoing my belt.

"Jesus Christ," I thought, finally clueing in. "She's going to rape me. That's what this is all about." With my new understanding of the situation I sensed a possible opening.

"Hey, Pam, this isn't necessary, I'll do anything you want. Why didn't you tell me this was what you wanted? We could have been at it an hour ago. How about undoing my hands, and we can get started?" I didn't really relish the thought of having sex with this insane bitch who had spent the last hour scaring the shit out of me, but I was ready to do just about anything to get her to put away that cannon.

"You still don't understand. I'm in charge here." She put the gun to my temple and cocked it for added emphasis.

"Ok, Ok. Just put the gun away. I'll do whatever you want."

She undid my fly and pulled my pants down around my ankles. She put her hand in my briefs and grasped my cock, gently at first, and then gave it a hard squeeze as she stared into my eyes. I winced a little.

"Does that hurt, big boy?"

"No."

She massaged my cock and balls for a minute, and then stripped them off.

I sat there in a T-shirt and workboots with my hands bound and my knees spread wide for them. They inspected my equipment with the seasoned air of two experienced livestock judges.

"Not bad, Jack," said Pam approvingly. "You'll do. Nicely." Kim stood behind her with a mischievous grin on her face staring at my soft cock.

For the first time in the last hour and a half I felt like I might actually make it out of there alive.

To Be Continued...