Desert Captive Ch. 2

Story Info
Now what would they do with him?
3.6k words
4.08
48k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like an animal on display at the zoo as I sat on the bench seat of the motor home, naked from the waist down except for my workboots. The two women stood in front of me eyeing my naked cock like a couple of lionesses stalking an antelope on the savanna. Pam set the gun down and approached me. She stood in front of me and started unbuttoning her shorts. She pushed them off of her strong hips and let them drop. She had on a black g-string that accentuated her toned legs and ass. She put her hands on my shoulders, and straddled my lap with her knees on the seat. Kim took a seat behind her in the captain's chair, smiling at the scene unfolding before her.

Without a word, Pam grabbed my hair and jerked my head backward. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me, softly at first. I was beginning to think her attitude had eased, when she bit my lower lip hard and held on. I felt her teeth break the skin in one or two small places, and tears welled up in my eyes. I struggled to break free, but that only made her clamp down tighter. I decided to relax. Struggling against this psychotic was going to get me nowhere. Out of the corner of my watery eye I noticed Kim taking it all in. She seemed entranced at what she was seeing, and made no move to interfere.

After I had stopped struggling for a few seconds Pam released her bite, and I sucked on my lip, trying to ease the pain.

"Why...."

She slapped me hard across the face before I could finish the sentence. Kim still had that barely perceptible smile on her face.

"Don't speak," Pam ordered.

I reminded myself that she was crazy, and the only way to get out of this with no extra holes was to just do exactly as she said. Pam stood up on the seat, her pussy just inches from my face. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back, as if imagining some erotic scene in her mind. I had the feeling I was a lead actor in that scene. She put her hands on her hips and slid them slowly up her sides and over her flat belly. They moved up to her breasts and paused there, her fingertips circling and squeezing her nipples, which were visibly swollen through her tank top. A soft moan escaped her lips as she pinched her engorged nipple, the other hand going to her mouth and slipping a finger in, sucking softly on it.

Like Kim, I was hypnotized by Pam's actions. One minute she was a psychopath, the next she was soft and sensuous, erotic. She opened her eyes, and stared down at me. Her hands went to the waistband of her panties and she slowly stripped them off. Her pussy was plump and tender, and her jet-black pubic hair looked soft and shiny. I could see beads of moisture seeping from her cunt, wet with arousal. She took my head between her hands and pushed her mound against my mouth.

"Eat my pussy, dog."

She didn't have to tell me twice. Not because I wanted to make her happy, but because I feared making her angry again. I parted my lips and brushed them against her swollen labia. My lip was tender where she had drawn blood, and I could feel it starting to swell up. I licked my tongue tentatively up and down her slit. The strong aroma of her pussy filled my nostrils.

"Harder! Lick my clit!"

I obeyed, separating her lips with my tongue. I swirled the tip of my tongue in her folds until I found her erect clit. I pushed the hood up until my tongue made contact with her bead. Shudder surged through her tight body.

"Fuck! That's it, keep going," she gasped. It was the first sign of vulnerability she had shown- a slight loss of control. "God...oh God right there, suck it into your mouth!"

Her legs began to tremble, and she tightened her grip on my head, mashing my face into her cunt. I licked and sucked her as if my life depended on it. As I thought about it, I realized it actually did.

Aaaaah, oh fuck, don't stop, don't fucking stop," she panted. She let out a long groan as the climax racked her body. Her juices flooded my mouth, and practically dripped from my chin. Her body collapsed and she straddled me, face to face and laid her head on my shoulder, still shuddering. For an instant I felt tenderness toward her, and might have put my arms around her if it hadn't been for the duct tape constraining them. Gradually, her breathing slowed and she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. They seemed softer now, more human. Slowly, her lips curved into a smile.

"Kim. I think we chose the right one."

Kim rose and stepped to us, putting her arms around us both, and kissing Pam on the cheek.

"I'm so happy for you baby," Kim said to Pam. She sat next to us on the couch. "See Mark, if you just do as she says, she won't hurt you. Obey her, and only good things will happen, right Pammy?" Pam answered her by kissing her hard on the mouth, in inch in front of my face. Pam looked at me; "we'll see."

Grudgingly, I admitted to myself that I was beginning to feel some compassion towards my captors. I allowed myself to believe it for Kim, but I had to swallow hard in order to feel anything besides fear and hatred for Pam. Still, maybe I was starting to understand her, and that would help me get out of here. She was after one thing at the moment- sex. No matter how much I still despised her, fucking her was my ticket to freedom.

Pam climbed off of me, and went to the refrigerator.

"Want a beer, sweetness?" I didn't have to ask whether she was talking to Kim or me.

"Yes, baby. Can Mark have one, too?"

"Not yet. Just cuz' he made me cum one time doesn't entitle him to any privileges. He'll have to earn them," she said with the tone of a teacher lecturing a student.

"See Mark, it's not so bad. You can have anything you want, as long as keep us happy." The word 'us' was not lost on me.

Pam handed the beer to Kim, and she took a long drink from the bottle.

Kim was really under Pam's spell. I wondered what they had been through together to make her so obedient. It had to be a strong psychological hold that Pam had on her. If Kim didn't want to be with Pam, she sure didn't have to be. Although Kim wasn't quite as hard as Pam physically, she was definitely in shape and stood an easy five inches taller and twenty or thirty pounds heavier. If she ever got pissed off enough, she could easily knock the shit out of Pam in a fight. She reminded me of one of those pro volleyball players I had watched when I went to an occasional match at Pismo Beach- tall, tanned and blond. The only thing they didn't have that she did was a great pair of tits. I found myself staring at them when I noticed her hand sliding over my thigh toward my cock. I looked up at her, and her soft blue eyes made me melt. I had thought that although she was protecting me, maybe she wasn't interested in me sexually. I forgot about Pam's harshness, and welcomed the thought of pleasing her lovely companion. Unlike the last bit of "work" I was required to do, this was going to be nice. Very nice...

I felt the blood start pumping into my cock, causing it to stiffen and rise under Kim's soft hand. She stroked the shaft softly, her hand just brushing the skin of my erection. Her thumb and forefinger formed a ring and squeezed gently, just under the rim of the head, causing a drop of clear fluid to grow and drip down over her fingers. She brought her hand to her mouth, and licked the precum from it. She brought her lips close to my ear,

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"You know I do," I whispered back. I glanced at Pam, seated across from us, and Kim turned to look at her as well.

"Go ahead, fuck him?" she grinned that wicked evil grin again as she gave her permission.

"May I untie him, Pam?"

"Not yet. He has a lot of work to do before we can allow that."

"Can I take him back to the bedroom?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Kim's mouth turned down in an exaggerated frown, and then to a big smile as she turned her attention back to me. She put her fingers to my sore lip, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go lover." She started to rise.

"Ask her if I can have some water," I whispered. Kim relayed the request.

"Go ahead, give him a drink. We want to maintain his precious bodily fluids now, don't we?"

Kim stood and helped me up from the couch. We stopped in the kitchen, and she filled a glass and lifted it to my lips. I swallowed the water down quickly.

"More?" she asked.

"No thanks," I said in a low voice. Although Pam had calmed down considerably since hear orgasm, I still didn't want to irritate her by talking unnecessarily.

Kim put the glass on the counter and led me to the back of the motor home. It was the first chance I'd had to really look around. The fucking thing was huge, more like a rolling apartment than a recreational vehicle. It had a full kitchen, a master bedroom with a bath as well as a smaller bedroom, and a very nice full bathroom with a tub. I noticed some pictures, of an older man and woman, and wondered who they were. Friends, or relatives of these two? But people don't usually display photos like that in an RV, do they? I wondered about it for a few seconds, then my mind quickly went on to other things as we walked to the back

We entered the bedroom and Kim sat me down on the king-sized bed. I felt a bit of relief to finally be away from Pam for a minute, and allowed myself to relax. Kim stood in front of me, and began to undress. Now that we were alone I was going to find out what this whole nightmare was about.

"Kim, can I ask you something?"

"Yes darlin', of course you can," she said, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Why are you, uh, I mean Pam....why is she doing this to me? Why did she kidnap me? I mean, I'm a normal male; if she had asked I would have made love to both of you for as long as you wanted. I mean look, you're both attractive." I paused. "Well, actually she's attractive; you're gorgeous." I gave her a soft kiss. She sighed contentedly and blushed.

"Oh Mark...you're embarrassing me. Thank you; you're not bad yourself stud." She placed her hand on my cock and squeezed it softly as she kissed me back. I was so fucking ready to make love to her, but I wanted some answers first.

"Kim, answer me. Why is she doing this?"

Kim placed a finger on my lips, signifying me to be quiet. She got up from the bed and padded softly to the door and peeked around the jamb, and then returned to my side.

"Ok, here's the story. I can't tell you all of it, but I'll let you in on the basics."

I listened intently, momentarily forgetting about why we had come to the bedroom in the first place.

"Pam and I have been friends for about eight years," she whispered.

"Lovers?"

"Well, not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"No, not until recently, about a year ago. Oh God, the rest is so hard for me to explain."

"It's ok, take your time."

"Ok, like I said we have been best friends for a long time. Pam used to be married to a very abusive man. He verbally abused her, and beat her. He drank, and every time he did, he would beat the shit out of her for no reason." She paused for a long moment.

"Go on, sweetie, I'm listening."

Tears welled up in her eyes. "She couldn't take it anymore. One night he was beating her mercilessly, drunk out of his mind. He kept telling her knew she was fucking other men, and he'd had enough- he was going to kill her. He went into the bathroom and came out with a straight razor. As soon as she saw it, she ran to the bedroom and got his gun. He kept coming at her and she...she killed him." Her tears finally spilled down her cheeks, and she sobbed quietly, resting her head on my shoulder.

That explained a lot of things. Pam obviously had a good reason to hate men, and I was a man, right here and handy in the middle of nowhere. I really liked Kim, but my goal was still to get out of here eventually. As with Pam before, I sensed she was vulnerable. Now was my chance.

"Kim, can you cut this tape off of my wrists? Our lovemaking would be so much better if I could use my hands. You still do want to make love, don't you?" I asked softly.

She raised her head and wiped her tears from her eyes. "I don't know Mark, Pam might get pretty mad."

I pressed her to do it. "I think it will be ok sweetie. She seems to have calmed down now."

She smiled and walked into the bathroom, and returned with a pair of scissors. "I'm going to cut the tape off, but you have to promise me something, ok?"

"What?"

"I like you, and even though Pam acts pretty...well...crazy sometimes, but she isn't going to hurt you, especially if I ask her not to. But she is still my closest friend, and if you try to run or hurt her I'll scream, and then she might react...badly. You have to promise me you won't do that, ok? If you behave, I promise I'll talk her into letting you go soon."

It sounded like the best deal I could get. The motor home was big enough that if I made a break for it, she would scream and wake up Pam before I could get to the gun. Besides, even if I made it to the door, the desert was wide open, and last time I checked I hadn't acquired the ability to outrun a bullet.

"Ok Kim, I promise." She smiled and started cutting the tape off my wrists. I rubbed them to get the circulation back into my hands. "Now, finish telling me why she kidnapped me like this."

She didn't answer. Instead, she stood and pulled off her top. Her superb tits were supported in a sheer emerald colored bra. She had large dark nipples that I could see through the gossamer fabric. "I've told you all I can for right now baby. Besides, would you rather talk about ancient history, or experiment with human sexuality?"

She reached behind her and unhooked the bra, letting it slip off and fall to the floor. Her breasts were as tanned as the rest of her body, and firm. Not hard like implants, just beautifully large and firm. The underslopes were full without any sag, and her nipples were tilted slightly upward. They were very erect, and every tiny bump on her areola stood out with arousal. She stepped to me, and pulled my face to her exquisite cleavage, smothering me in it, and running her fingers through my hair.

"What do you think?" she whispered.

I had a hard time getting the words out. "Lie down," was all I could manage. I took my shirt and boots off as she did it, and crawled next to her. Our bodies entwined, and I pressed my swollen cock against her hip. I cupped her mound with my hand, and massaged her for a minute, letting the heat from her pussy warm my hand. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties, and ran my middle finger along the length if her slit, causing her to sigh, and nuzzle my neck. Her pussy lips separated, and my finger slipped inside.

"Unhhh...oh that's it. Go deeper," she pleaded.

I slipped another finger in her tight cunt, and I could feel her hips rocking back and forth against my hand.

"Fuck me with your fingers. Make me cum."

I wanted to make her come, but not with my hand. Keeping my fingers deep inside her, I kissed my way down to her garden. I kissed and nibbled her inner thighs and bare pussy lips before spreading them wide, exposing her hard clit in its hood.

"Yes baby, suck my clit. That drives me crazy."

The small patch of hair above her pussy tickled my nose as I went down on her. Her juices tasted clean and tart in my mouth. I licked her pussy in long, slow, broad strokes, stopping at her pearl to tease it before moving back down. My fingers were curled up inside, pressing her g-spot. I sighted down her tummy and savored the view of her luscious tits pressed together between her tight arms as the pushed my head down into her muff. Her moans and soft sighs of pleasure were my reward, and they increased in frequency and intensity to match the movements of my tongue.

"I'm getting close babe. I want you inside me when I cum." She tasted so sweet I played with her and pretended I hadn't heard.

"I need to feel your hard cock inside me," she pleaded. "Fuck me now, please baby."

I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed my hard rod against her pussy. Her tender lips separated for my big cockhead, and I kneaded her clit with my thumb as the head slid in and out of her opening.

'How bad do you want it?" I reached forward and gave her nipple a hard twist.

"Mmmm, sooo bad honey. I want you to ram it all the way in me," the pain of her nipple combined with the velvety feeling of my cock between her lips caused her to moan it as much as say it.

I eased it in, and watched the reaction on her face. She closed her eyes and stretched her arms out to her sides, grabbing handfuls of comforter and causing her perfect tits to swell. My cock hit home, and she wrapped her long silky legs around me and held on for the ride. We fucked hard, changing positions and learning each other's bodies. After an hour or more, she had come twice, and we were both covered in perspiration.

I was behind her, with my hands on her small waist. Her legs were together, gripping my mast like a vice. Every time she rocked back against me it felt like my thick cock was being dipped in a jar of warm, thick honey. I penetrated her hard, my nuts slapping the back of her thighs and sweat dripping from me onto her heart-shaped ass with my exertion. I could feel the fullness in my balls as I prepared to fill her pussy with hot cream. My legs started to tremble, and my strokes went from even and deep to erratic as the orgasm took control of my body.

The switch in my brain finally tripped and I thrust deep inside her and held her impaled on my staff. I waited those glorious fleeting milliseconds between the point where a man reaches the crest of the mountain, and when the indescribable feeling of shooting your load takes over. Then the pleasure washes over the top of your brain and down your spine, electricity coursing through every part of your body. It was the ultimate endorphin high.

"Cum for me baby, fill me up," I heard Kim say, as the thickhot sperm ejected from me into her waiting box.

Her ass was arched high in the air and her head pressed into a pillow as she started coming, even before I had emptied my final stream into her. She moaned with ecstasy, her voice guttural and low as she worked her clit with her fingers. I leaned forward and wrapped my strong arms around her waist to stay inside her as her body convulsed. I could feel the spasms of her climax as her pussy tightened and released my pole.

Soon she had relaxed, spent from coming so intensely. We lay down together on our sides, my cock still inside her. I kissed her cheek and brushed her damp golden hair away from her face.

"God...that was fantastic. No man has made me feel like that for so long. Thank you baby," she said. She reached back and draped my arm over her breasts and closed her eyes, exhausted.

"My pleasure," I whispered.

I closed my eyes, and snuggled closer to her. All thoughts of a getaway from this rolling prison were momentarily forgotten. We were both quickly asleep, each dreaming our own versions of how our next encounter would be.

****

"What the FUCK is he doing untied?"

Kim and I were startled awake and looked toward the doorway. We turned together and saw Pam in the doorway, the gun cocked and hanging at her side.

To Be Continued...