Desert Debauchery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie moved Rick's hand down to where his dick was resting on her furry patch. He rubbed the engorged member on her fur, then moved his hand to hold and rub her pussy lips, then opened her labia. This really got Allie going and she scooted back more and spread her legs so his access was better. I saw him moving his fingers to pick up some of the juice that was now starting to flow from her hole, using it to lubricate her hard little clit button.

He rubbed her clit until she swooned and then put one, then two of his large fingers into her vagina. Allie was still rubbing Rick's now fully engorged dick using the precum that issued from the nearly hidden eye. Her eyes were closed at first, but opened wide when Rick's fingers invaded her cunt. She thrust her hips toward the invading digits, causing them to go further into her tight opening. I had never witnessed anything so erotic and was fascinated by their responses to each other.

By this time I had a serious hard on. Allie motioned me to come over and sit next to her on the bed. I pulled my shorts off as I moved and sat next to Allie with Rick on the other side. She put one hand on my dick as if she was comparing sizes. There was no competition: Hard, my circumcised dick is about 7 inches long and maybe 1 1/4" in diameter.

I was now in position to clearly see Rick's hard dick in Allie's hand. It was uncut, and appeared to be around 9 inches long and maybe 1 3/4 inches in diameter. Allie had never before seen, much less played with an uncut penis and kept pushing the foreskin back and forth. Rick finally asked that she stop before he blew in her hand.

We all lay back on the bed with Allie getting on top of Rick and taking the end of his penis into her mouth. She had a leg on either side of his head and made certain her twat came down in contact with his mouth. Along with closely watching the developing action, I worked on Allie, kissing and caressing her body while telling her how beautiful she looked.

Allie couldn't get much of Rick's dick in her mouth, so mostly licked around the head, while stroking her hand up and down its length. She mumbled "big" over and over, as if convincing herself. Rick was really working her pussy over, using his fingers on her labia and hole with his tongue on her clit. I was playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples, but then started kneading her upturned buns and finally pushed her down onto Rick's mouth. That combination quickly sent Allie over the edge and she had her first group sex orgasm.

She rolled off him and recovered slightly. Rick then quietly asked, "Can I fuck you?" Allie immediately responded with a "YES, please!" He then asked her if she was on birth control and could he cum inside her. I thought this was an extremely considerate approach that really made Rick more desirable as Allie's sexual partner. Allie confirmed that she was on the pill and added something to the effect that inside her would be preferable to wasting his cum on the desert sand!

She did express concern about her ability to take what was the biggest dick she had ever seen. Rick said he would be gentle and suggested that she lay on her back with her legs and feet over the side of the bed and he would stand on the floor. This would allow her to control the depth of penetration by moving her body away if it was too much. I don't think she fully understood, but just complied with Rick's and my positioning of her body.

I helped spread her legs with her heels up on the side of the bed and Rick bent to give her a few more licks, then stood up and moved to rub the head of his dick on the intended target. I could see that when fully hard, his dick appeared somewhat pointed on the end with the largest diameter about two or three inches from the end. Then it was slightly smaller back to here it disappeared into his fur.

I was watching this from about a foot and a half away from the point of contact. The picture of his large pointed tool, dripping precum and poised at the small opening to Allie's tight pussy is something I will never forget. I looked at Allie's face, but it was clear that all her attention was focused on what was happening between her spread legs.

I felt her body tense as Rick rubbed his dick on her outer lips, found her opening, then gently pushed the first inch or so into her twat. She backed away a little, then tried to move toward the invader. Rick was holding his huge dick, moving the end slightly to lubricate it and loosen her up to accept more of his length. As I watched the erotic scene between her legs, I noticed that his foreskin appeared to be pulled fully back, making the part of his dick just outside Allie's pussy lips even larger in diameter. He still only had two or three inches of his tool stuck in my girlfriend's pussy.

Allie said he was too big and asked that he give her time to adjust. He started to pull away, but Allie said no, just stay there and give me some time. She reinforced this by rocking her body so that his dick was being short stroked even though well less than half of it was embedded in her twat.

This continued for a short time until Rick began to bite his lip, then move a little more forcefully and finally begin to grunt as he had when he came the first time we saw him. He was pretty gentle, not forcing more of himself inside Allie as he came. I could see several spurts of his come forcefully spill out around his invading dick and fully coat Allie's pussy lips, then drip onto the bed and floor. Allie was pushing as hard as she could, but couldn't force more of Rick's slowly deflating dick into her cunt. So much for first sex with a new partner!

Not much was said. Allie just laid there in frustration while Rick's dick slowly wilted out of her pussy. There was a slight "plop" when the head came out. He reached for a towel and gently wiped her pussy, then his still dripping dick. She took a swig on a water bottle and Rick chugged about half of his open beer.

Allie finally sat up, pulled Rick close and whispered something in his ear. He said out loud, "Give me a few minutes." Rick climbed back onto the bed and began gently playing with Allie's body. I just lay there watching to see what would happen next, really not wanting it to be over.

I saw him put his fingers in her creamy pussy, making her squirm and increasing her heat. When he had his fingers deep in her, he said "Wow, you really are tight, even after I've just been inside you." Allie just smiled and said she hadn't had enough of him inside yet. I think he brought her to several small orgasms with his fingers and mouth, but it was really all a sexually charged blur.

Rick suddenly excused himself, saying he would be right back. I thought he might be making a piss call, but after a few minutes he returned saying he had just the thing to get all of us relaxed, and produced a partially smoked joint. I had previously smoked quite a bit, but Allie had only tried it a couple of times. We had previously had great sex after we smoked, so it didn't take any convincing to get her to take a couple of hits.

After a few hits on the marijuana, a little more of the beer, and some more manual and oral stimulation, Rick's dick began to come back to life. When Allie noticed that he was pretty hard, she said "OK, my turn." With that she had Rick lay on his back, stretched the length of the bed. Allie gently played with his dick and balls, causing him to harden even more.

After a little more mouth action to wet the oversized head, she crawled on top of Rick with a knee on each side of his body, holding her body upright. This placed her cunt hole directly in line with Rick's hard upright dick. There was ample lubrication remaining from the cum blast Rick had delivered part way inside her twat during the earlier penetration attempt.

She used her hand to distribute the spooge, pushed the foreskin back, then lowered herself to the where the pointed end of his penis entered her vagina. She then began a circular motion with her hips, working his cock head into her tight hole. Rick's dick was hard, but bent in the middle from the pressure of Allie's body pushing down.

She said, "Help" and put my hand on Rick's cock. That was the moment that I fully realized the size of his dick! When I'm hard, my thumb and second finger will just meet when encircling my dick, but my thumb and second finger only reached about 3/4 of the way around when encircling Ricks hard tool. I used my fingers to help keep his dick straight and stiff, with Allie using her fingers to open her hole and fit more of his penis inside her.

Slowly, Allie rotated and fucked her pussy up and down, while lowering it onto Rick's organ. When she got down to the point where my hand supported Rick's cock, she fucked up and down a little to help redistribute the lubricant, then pushed my hand away and suddenly lowered herself completely. She exhaled loudly as she plunged down and wound up sitting on Rick's groin with his balls firmly parked against her buns. It seemed that once she got the largest diameter part past her vaginal ring, she was able to easily take the whole length. I watched this penetration from a scant few inches away.

I could clearly see Allie's distended outer lips and protruding clit with Rick's big dick stretching her little pussy and her butt sitting against his balls. After bottoming out, she took a couple of minutes of slow short strokes to get comfortable with his size and the depth of her penetration. Her eyes had a far away look and she was taking really slow deep breaths. I continued to kiss and caress her and tell her how beautiful she was, but she had her concentration elsewhere.

Rick mostly just lay there, obviously trying to keep from cumming again. After a few minutes of gentle stroking up and down, Allie told Rick to turn over and fuck her from on top. This was accomplished with her still fully impaled on his tool.

Once he was on top, Rick began to move in and out, first slowly and gently, then faster and harder as Allie's directed. His ass cheeks flexed as he forced his dick in and out of Allie's stretched out cunt. It looked as if it took as much force to pull his tool out as was required to push it in. Their pubic hairs mashed together as he stroked her well-oiled and totally full pussy. Once in a while he would pull way out, then push back in with some scum burping from the pressure of his dick in her tight hole.

Other times, he would push in as far as he could and just hold himself there while Allie squirmed around on his dick. A trickle of pussy juice and cum seeped out of her pussy and down over his balls, wetting the towel covered mattress.

Allie's somewhat tentative movements had turned to more forceful thrusts as they fucked each other. In a short time she started going crazy, raising her legs and hips higher and higher to allow deeper penetration as she became accustomed to Rick's size and thrusting. She finally lifted her legs in the air and used her heels as spurs against Rick's ass cheeks.

After a few minutes of this, Allie took my hand and placed it on her lower abdomen. I could feel Rick's dick bulging her abdomen as he pushed his dick inside her. She then put my hand on her clit and said, "Now help me cum!" I rubbed her clit, but it was a little dry. I reached for some of the lubricant around her creaming hole, touching Rick's dick in the process. His well-oiled piston provided all the lubricant necessary.

I was truly amazed at the sensations resulting from having my hand on their joined sex organs, able to feel Rick's huge member going in and out of my girlfriend's tight hole. I could feel and see her pussy lips stretching and moving in response to the invader's movements. It was one of the horniest scenes I had ever witnessed.

I continued to rub Allie's clit and grasp her pussy lips the way she did during our sexual romps, while I kept my other hand on her abdomen feeling the pushes of Rick's invasion into her. Rick started moving faster and Allie was verbalizing an impending orgasm. I knew her pussy muscles were clamping tightly around his dick as she shuddered to one of the strongest orgasms I had ever seen her have.

Rick then gasped "You're making me cum," completely buried himself and gave a couple of grunts as he let loose the first blast. I had my finger on the tube on the underside of his dick and could actually feel his cum pumping into my girlfriend. He continued to push his dick against her cervix as his balls delivered all their available sperm into Allie's body. This liquid addition made loud suctioning sounds during his next few long strokes in Allie's pussy.

Allie had her legs in the air and was moaning "He's cumming, I can feel it inside me. He's cumming. Cum inside me!" I saw his body give one last shudder and his balls and ass cheeks contract, trying to force the maximum number of his baby makers into Allie's womb, then collapsing onto her. They both lay there panting for what seemed a long time.

When Rick finally rose up slightly, I could see his spent dick still enlarging Allie's little pussy. Allie raised herself on her elbows to look with wide eyes down on the scene between her legs, then lay back as if processing it to memory.

Rick was quietly telling Allie how beautiful she was and how good they were together. He also described what he was feeling on his still embedded penis. As he slowly pulled out, her vaginal lips followed as if they were unwilling to let go of the recently captured invader.

There was a definite "pop" when the head came out. His dick was still tumescent and dribbling cum. Allie's gaping pussy looked as if I could put my whole hand in! I could not believe the amount of cum that was running out of her wide-open hole.

I was half sitting, half lying there with the hardest of hard ons. Allie rolled toward me and whispered "Fuck me right now!" She didn't have to ask twice. I rolled on top of her, lined my cock up and shoved it into her. I think Allie had another small orgasm as I took her.

The hot feeling of her insides full of another man's cum, along with the knowledge and visions of her very recent fuck made it really difficult to not blow my load on the first strokes. She almost immediately rolled me on my back and took one of her favorite positions above me. She was riding my dick in every direction imaginable, saying, "Fuck me . . . fuck me . . . cumming . . . cumming!" Rick seemed to have his large hands all over Allie and the point where we were joined. We were both so hot that it wasn't long before we came, adding another bucket of cum to her now very well fucked pussy.

Allie just rolled off me and collapsed on her back. Her legs were slightly spread and I could see Rick's and my combined jizz leaking from her distended puss. It thoroughly wet her buns and the bed towel under her ass and I couldn't help but reach to touch some of it.

Rick and I lay on either side of her, gently holding and caressing her and telling her how beautiful she was. Rick told her that she was the best sexual partner he had ever had and that we were all beautiful together. Allie just seemed to drift along in a post coital haze.

After about 30 minutes of relaxing, snuggling and kissing, Rick suggested another shower at his Jeep. By now, it was about 6:00 pm, with dusk beginning. Allie said she now really had a load to get out of her pussy and put her foot on the bumper again. Rick held the hose and she put a couple of fingers in and scooped a bunch of our scum out of her pussy. We dried off a little, went back to the trailer and got more fully dressed for the first time since Rick had arrived.

Rick hung around for a short while, then said he had to go. He asked if we would be around the next day, and said he might come by "to check on us." Although we agreed, I wasn't totally certain what Allie's private reaction to the day's events would be.

We walked to his Jeep and had some long three-way hugs. Allie reached into the leg of Rick's shorts to give his cock a final squeeze and Rick reciprocated by reaching under her tank top and shorts to feel her tits and ass, then gave her twat a rub one more time. He said this was to make certain she was still in the same or better condition as when he had arrived. Allie joked that "some improvements" had been made. He got in the Jeep, waved, and drove away.

We put the tent walls down, enclosing the trailer. We turned on a lantern and were snuggling on the opposite bed to where Allie had recently been screwed. Allie started a conversation, first asking if I liked what had happened. I said very much and she agreed that it was a wonderful. She asked if I liked watching her getting screwed. I responded that it was beautiful, but Allie pressed for more graphic details of the afternoon's action. I told her I would tell her my thoughts if she would share hers.

She said she had decided to see if the ranger would screw her when she first saw him masturbate and shoot his semen on the ground next the trailer. She had never imagined that a guy could be so turned on just by looking at her. Talk about an esteem builder!

After seeing how forceful he came while looking at her, she was left wondering what it would feel like to get him to do that inside her.

She was particularly impressed that Rick had asked if he could screw her and if it was OK to come inside her. She said that was the moment she fully realized that the semen he was shooting contained live sperm. She had never knowingly had live sperm inside her and she thought that idea was extremely exciting. This was another first for Allie.

I told what I saw as Rick tried to enter her the first time. I described seeing the large amount of his cum forced out around her labia during his climax. She said after he had come just inside the entrance to her vagina that she was really concerned she wouldn't ever be able to get him fully inside.

She also had me tell her what I was seeing when she had finally gotten Rick's whole dick inside her. She said the alcohol and marijuana had definitely helped physically relax her so she could accomplish the goal and that getting her tight vaginal ring past the largest part of his dick was a mental and physical challenge, but after that, the rest went in very easily. She said the sudden bottoming had totally surprised her. She felt really full and somewhat stretched, but didn't experience any pain.

I told her how horny it was when she put my hand on her abdomen, then her clit. I also told her I was touching Rick's penis as he thrust into her and they came. She had me describe seeing her and Rick's mutual orgasm and feeling his cum blasting into her.

Allie described how it felt when Rick came deep in her. She said his large foreskin was both filling her insides and providing an extra seal between his spurting penis and her cervix. Her knowing his "live sperm" was totally flooding her and being forced directly into her womb had really pushed her sexual boundaries. She also mentioned she was glad she was still on the pill!

All this time we were gently making out. As we discussed the details of our adventure, we also slowly discarded our clothes and started to become more sexual. Once again, we were totally naked, one hard and both dripping.

I gently stuck a couple of fingers in Allie's wet pussy and suggested I could "still feel Rick's live sperm swimming around inside her". That thought made her really go wild, demanding that I screw her brains out!

I got her from behind, plunging my very hard cock in to the hilt. She was up on all fours and immediately began frigging her clit, making herself come with my dick inside her tight hole in a repeat of our early afternoon tryst. Due to the copious amounts of both Rick's and my previously delivered cum, her pussy was a lot wetter than usual, but she still had the same tightness that I was in love with. After a few minutes of long strokes, I shot another load deep in her.