Desert Debauchery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie continued to hold onto Rick's big dick, forcefully moving it around as it went further in. She finally ran out of cock to hold onto and let go. Karen and Rick gave a few mutual thrusts to fully seat his cock inside her blond puss.

When I tore my eyes away from the spectacle we had just witnessed, I noticed that Allie was licking Karen's cum off her fingers. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.

Karen then turned to Allie and said "OK, now the rest."

Allie pointed me to Karen's back and said "Mount up."

I climbed on the bed, putting my legs between Karen's. Allie put my dry cock in her mouth and gave a couple of deep wet sucks, leaving a trail of saliva. She then pulled my cock down toward Karen's exposed ass. Just when was about to object to the idea of anal penetration, Allie stopped me and said "No, don't get it in the wrong place."

As I came closer to Karen's sex, Allie got more juice on her fingers and used them to gently force Karen further open and to guide my dick in to join Rick's. It was a very tight fit, but I finally kind of popped in directly over the top of Rick's tool, and we wound up ball sack to ball sack again, but this time with Karen's tight pussy doing the holding. I could feel Karen's cunt muscles massaging our dicks and really had to concentrate on not blowing my nuts on the first couple of strokes.

Once we were both seated as deep inside as we could go, Karen went wild. She was using her traction on the bed to thrust back on our dicks, requiring us to mostly just hold in position. After quite a few strokes, she calmed down and Rick started moving in her. The feeling was wonderful as I worked to provide some compatible motion.

I looked back to see Allie staring wide-eyed at the spectacle of two dicks in a single twat. She had one hand stroking her clit and putting her fingers up inside herself. Her other hand was caressing Karen's ass, pussy and the two sets of dicks and balls. I couldn't move back enough to see all of what was going on, but Allie kept saying "Beautiful, oh beautiful."

We all three developed a rhythm that quickly lead to Rick and I having virtually simultaneous orgasms. His thrusts became more powerful, and he started the grunting that I now associated with his orgasm. I could felt his dick spasm as he was shooting off in Karen's grasping cunt. My own blinding orgasm followed by milliseconds. Karen was verbalizing her own orgasm. Her cunt muscles felt like a milking machine, trying to extract every drop of our combined loads.

My penis slowly shrank out of Karen's very tight twat and I rolled off her back and opened my eyes. Allie had one foot on the bed and one on the floor with Karen's hand on her cunt, forcing as many fingers as possible into her little hole. Allie suddenly shuddered, then sort of fell backward across the aisle to wind up sitting on the opposite bed. She just sat there with her legs apart and her feet up on the edge of the bed, showing us her gaping puss.

Karen had rolled off Rick and was now laying on her back with her legs still apart and bent at the knee showing her pussy hole well open. Cum was leaking out onto the bed cover. As I started to get off the bed, Karen quietly said, "Thanks for a great fuck. I just don't know why we had to wait so long."

One of the girls asked, "Rick, can we use your fire hose?" We all laughed when he said it would be awhile! After a short recuperation period, we all went outside and washed off in the warm water.

Allie again did her one foot on the bumper trick, showing off her small furry twat. This time Karen volunteered to hold the water to clean her, and then Allie reciprocated. They both got a good look at each other's well-fucked pussies.

Allie asked Karen if she was sore from having two guys inside her at once. She said no, but that she was actually still a little horny.

Rick had been watching the 'shower play' while lightly stroking his dick and was about half hard. He just grabbed the naked Karen, gently leaned her over the hood of the Jeep and stuck his quickly hardening member deep inside her well-lubricated puss. It was obvious that they had had a lot of practice at this maneuver.

Allie and I watched as he first fucked her hard and deep, then withdrew and motioned to me saying "Your turn". With Karen's urging, I mounted her in the same position.

I heard the Jeep's passenger door open and looked to see that Rick was leaning Allie back on the passenger seat with her spread legs sticking out and her feet on the ground. He slowly pushed his still wet dick completely into her pussy. He definitely went in much more easily this time as compared to previous attempts. Allie put her legs up over his back, trying to get him deeper inside.

I was especially turned on by the heat and feeling of the previously supplied dual load of cum that was still inside Karen's pussy. I could hear Allie saying "cum inside me, cum inside me." With quite a bit of primal grunting and moaning, everyone eventually worked up to at least one more orgasm.

Karen finally announced that she was no longer horny. We all rinsed a little more, got dressed, then sat at our small outdoor folding table, drinking beer and smoking the remainder of the joint. We exchanged phone numbers and Karen expressed disappointment when we told her we really needed to go back to the city the next morning.

They asked if we wanted to join them for dinner, but we politely declined. Allie later told me her pussy channel was pretty sore and she didn't know if she could take Rick's large dick again that soon. They soon got in the Jeep and left.

I did fuck Allie again later that night. It was one of those slow, deep, loving fucks were I would put my dick in her and just lay there for several minutes at a time, all the while enjoying feeling the warmth and caress of the inside of her. We punctuated this with some gentle stroking to keep the lubrication going and our sex organs fully interested.

When I told Allie that I thought I could still feel Rick's sperm coating her insides, she started seriously humping me and we quickly worked each other up to our last small orgasm of the day.

The next morning we packed up and returned to the city. The trip back was quick and uneventful, but we didn't get back to work until the following day. We were just too exhausted from our relaxing time off!

Rick called about a month later, saying he was going to be in the city to attend a seminar. We invited him to spend the night before his session at my apartment. We went out to an early dinner, where Rick told us he and Karen were applying for work as rangers in a government run wild animal preserve in Central Africa. We all agreed that it sounded exciting.

The other exciting thing was that Rick couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of Allie. At one point during dinner, he had his hand in her panties bringing her to the brink of an orgasm.

The bus boy noticed what was going on and re-doubled his efforts at serving our table. He had some difficulty hiding his hard-on while repeatedly filling our water glasses and clearing the table. Allie suddenly said we would have dessert at my house.

Both Rick and Allie were really worked up by the time we got back to my place. A little more wine, a little grass, and we all three spent the night on my king sized waterbed, where we took turns screwing Allie while she screwed us back in every conceivable position.

She and I had previously discussed trying to do a double penetration fuck with Rick, but she thought he was just too big to be her first. Besides, that seemed to be more Karen's rather than Rick's fascination. Rick never mentioned it.

We took turns screwing her with Rick going first. I was frigging her clit, producing a large orgasm, while Rick came deep inside her. I added my first contribution soon afterward. Allie was really worked up and had several orgasms as we continued to caress her.

After a short rest, Rick took her again, but she stopped him and asked him to withdraw and cum on her stomach where she could see. Rick managed to withdraw just as the first blast of cum shot from his dick. Allie raised her head to watch as he forcefully shot a string of white goo that reached as far as her chin, with most of it landing on her belly and tits. That was followed by several more shots with Rick finally collapsing at her side.

I went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth to clean her, but when I returned, she grabbed me, pulled me tight against her and took my hard dick inside her. I was now lying against her with Rick's cum greasing our chests and stomachs as well as the inside of her.

Allie seemed to be in a continuous state of fever pitch sexual excitement and her sopping pussy was the tightest I had ever known. It only took a few strokes to deliver my cum deep in her baby making channel. After a short cool down, we got in the shower and washed Rick's cum off the outside. Allie raised her leg and let an amazing amount of spooge run from inside her.

We dried off and Allie lead us back to the bed. Over the next several hours, Rick and I came inside her at least 2 or 3 times while providing her with a long string of powerful orgasms from every conceivable pleasure point. She finally said, "OK, you guys have totally worn me out." It was around 1:30am when we went to sleep with Allie lying between us.

I woke up at daylight to the sound and motion of Allie and Rick fucking next to me. Allie was on her back with her legs spread wide. One leg was actually over my body with her foot in my crotch. I easily reached down to the point of their connection and massaged Allie's pussy and clit while Rick's dick plunged in and out.

They both came to very powerful, nearly simultaneous orgasms. As soon as Rick withdrew, I climbed on her and we went another round while he watched and caressed her. Once again, the heat of her insides and the feel of the cum Rick had just deposited there was just amazing. Allie just held herself open to me, apparently too tired to work up to another orgasm.

Rick and I showered and dressed, gave Allie some extended hugs and deep kisses, then left for our respective jobs. We left Allie lying in the middle of the large bed with her legs splayed apart and her furry little cunt hole wide open with our combined jizz leaking out onto the sheets. She didn't get to work that day.

Allie later told me that Rick had also fucked her around 3:00am while I was sound asleep. She said she thought he really liked her!

She also said she just had to see him cum as he had when he first showed up at our desert camp, thus the request that he withdraw and cum on her stomach. She said that vision so turned her on that she really didn't realize she was rubbing his cum on both of us. I told her it was one of the kinkiest sexual things I had ever done.

That was the last we heard from either Rick or Karen. We occasionally talked about Rick's forceful orgasms and the way they turned Allie on. Describing how his "live sperm" felt when I penetrated her after he had already cum inside her would really get her going.

It was clear that we had had a really positive sexual encounter that had truly broadened our personal horizons. Meanwhile, Allie and I continued our close relationship, taking every advantage of our attraction and care for each other.

12