Desert Dream

Story Info
Was it real or a reverie?
2.8k words
3.43
14.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot. Probably over 100 earlier in the afternoon, but it was still hot. She'd driven this road a thousand times, between Palm Springs and Carson City, but today, after an hour driving, she'd hardly seen a car travelling either direction. Well, there had been that one a half hour ago. Maybe it was the heat. Four hours to go, she thought, glad her gas tank was full. She would just make it.

The heat made her drowsy and she fought to stay alert. Why, she thought. Nobody's around, anyway. Usually, she could at least play mental games to stay awake like racing with another car for a bit, although she rarely exceeded the speed limit. She was that kind of person. Or, she could fantasize about what the couple up ahead might be doing. But it was not to be, today. Not a soul in sight, she thought, the whole planet could be destroyed and I wouldn't have a clue. Something up in the shimmering distance caught her eye.

No. Yes, there it was again. It was a car. Non-descript, probably a rental, her mind automatically catalogued this. Beside it, waving his jacket, was a man obviously, white dress shirt, tie open at the neck. As she got closer, she could see he was youngish, thirty something, sunglasses, clearly overheated as his suit trousers were dark in patches with his perspiration. Without thinking, she pressed the door lock button, satisfied to hear them clunk into place. Then her mind began to work. She saw the exasperated look on his face as she passed him, remembering that he had passed her, obviously speeding. Serves him right, she started to think, then realizing that he might be in danger in this heat and no one on this road. She slowed. Conflict was her dominant emotion. Picking up a stranger was not smart. Wanting to help was the decent thing to do.

She stopped. Slowly she backed towards him, not even bothering to get out of her lane. Why bother? No one was going to run into her, after all. As the figure increased in size as she looked through the rear window, she thought of her options. Doors locked, she'd only lower the window a bit. If anything didn't seem right, she'd just take off. No one could outrun a car. Satisfied but still nervous, she drew even with the man and cracked the window on the passenger's side.

Boy am I glad you came along! Suntan, white teeth, nice smile, maybe good looking, but it was hard to tell with the mirrored sunglasses covering his eyes. I think I snapped a fan belt, he was saying. I know it is a lot to ask, but any chance you could give me a lift to the next town? I can call from there. Geezes, the guy at the rental counter said no problem driving up to Reno. Wanted to see the dessert. Anyway, in this heat I thought I was gonna die, until you happened along. Please help me out, he pleaded, I don't know when another car might chance along.

Against her better judgement, she relented in her mind first. Justifying her decision, she noted he was well dressed, obviously not from around here, not to say he was in dire circumstances if she didn't. It didn't hurt that he was probably quite handsome, if she could only see his eyes. Unlocking the door from her side and sliding the window all the way down, Sure, get in. Anything you want to bring?

Naw, I'll leave my stuff. No need to bother with it. I've got money and my credit cards. What else do I need?

Better grab it, she said, it's several hours to the next town.

Your kidding, he sounded genuinely surprised, confirming her earlier surmise that he was from out of town. Turning, he unloaded a small bag from the back seat of his car. Just in case, he said as he tossed it in the back of hers and slid into the front seat. Oh boy! That air conditioning feels terrific. She started off.

Frank Powers, he said after a moment. Startled, she turned to glance at him seeing his open hand extended. Thanks for helping me out. She took his hand. Warm. Manicured. This is OK, she thought. Else, she said.

Else, what?

Else, my name. My name is Else, Else Svendlap. Slightly embarrassed by the awkwardness of the moment, she concentrated on the road ahead.

After several minutes, I'm starting to get a chill from that air conditioning.

D'you want me to turn it down? She asked.

No, no. I'll just put my jacket back on. No problem. Turning to his left, she scented his cologne and his sweat. Expensive. She felt more at ease.

Turning to glance at him after he had settled himself, she was puzzled that he had not retrieved his jacket. He held something in his hand. A gun! A big gun. And it was pointed at her. She took all of this in an instant, the gun, his fingers on the trigger, his grin. Oh no! She cried out.

Thanks for helping me, but then I said that before, didn't I? The palms of her hands were sweating profusely now, making it difficult to grasp the steering wheel. What, what do, what do you want, she stammered, fearing the worst.

Well, if you cooperate, I won't kill you. He said this matter of fact, coldly, as if he'd been in this situation before. Her blood ran cold. You just drive. Keep your mouth shut. Do as I tell you, and I won't hurt you, he smiled, calm voice, she settled down a bit.

He held the gun in his left hand, pointed at her ribs, while he fished in his pocket for something. She heard a click, glancing, and found herself staring at a large blade, glinting, deadly, pointed. She felt the perspiration in her arm pits, a drop trickled down her side, then stopped as it encountered her bra.

Let's have a look at you, she heard. Pretty, even beautiful. I like redheads, he said, especially the way you have your hair up. Such a beautiful neck... She flinched as the knife touched her below her right ear, traced her jaw line. Easy, he breathed, how about the rest... What was he doing? Alarmed, she dared not look at him.

She felt, rather than saw, the knife extend, bracing herself for the pain, she was surprised to feel a pop as the bottom button of her blouse came loose, freed by the razor sharp blade. She bit her lip as another fell to the mat below. One by one, he cut through the threads holding each button until all were free. She held her breath. Then she felt the blade on her arm, inching up her sleeve, slicing towards her collar. A chill ran through her body as he made his final cut, the front of her simple blouse fell from her, exposing her right breast, fortunately encased in her bra.

Take your left arm out of its sleeve, he said quietly. For emphasis, he nudged her ribs with the pistol. She complied, shrugging out of it, covered only by the expensive lingerie. She could feel his eyes on her as he studied her. Black bra. White skin. Great tits. They would be a lot of fun, he thought. Large, not too, just generous, they mounded over the tops of her bra cups, the tops quivering with her breathing.

Let's see these titties, he breathed. She shrank from him. Again, he waved the gun in her face. Resigned, she felt the blade slip between her breasts and easily slice through the flimsy band at the center, she felt the weight of her breasts released. Then through the shoulder strap on her right side, the cup fell away, revealing her full breast. Oooooh! Lovely, he purred. Show me the other one. She was startled at that. What did he expect? I expect you to do everything, exactly everything, he spoke right into her ear, as if reading her mind. Trembling she shrugged out of the other cup, completely naked now, from the waist up.

Let's see if we can wake them up a bit, he laughed mischievously. He turned the air conditioning down to it coldest setting. After a few minutes she knew it was having an effect. Damn! She bit her lip as her nipples contracted.

He watched this process intently, enjoying the sight of her thick nipples, pinkish brown, extending in the chill. He reached over to pinch them, first the right one, then the left. Gratified, he saw that they stiffened even more. Her tits vibrated with the movement of the car, bouncing a bit, swaying. She could feel every sensation as if it were concentrated on the very tips. He place the flat of the blade on her, pushing the nipple into her skin, then, gently, the sharp edge against the lower swell of her breast. She started to whimper.

Stow it! He commanded. I have your cooperation? She nodded. I told you if you cooperate, you won't be harmed. Will you? She felt the knife press closer. Afraid of being cut, she nodded emphatically. Prove it, he said, tell me what I can do to you. Tell me.

Her mind racing, she began to stammer, You, you can do anything you want... to me. What? He asked. Oh God! She thought. You can cut... cut me. Come on! You can do better than that! He demanded. You can rrr... rape, rape me... You can cut me. You can fuck me... You can rape me... She realized that she was beginning to repeat herself.

Yes I can, he said, and that's what I am going to do to you. Exactly. Do you understand? Her eyes wide, she nodded affirmative. Tell me you want it, he demanded again.

She couldn't. She closed her eyes briefly, then felt the edge of the knife against her nipple. Working her mouth, I want... I want it... I want to fuck... I want you to fuck me... I want you to rape me. He laughed low in his throat. Bastard! Somehow, knowing now what was coming made it just a bit easier.

He held the flat of the blade to the underside of her right nipple, the dull back edge of the knife creasing the soft flesh of her breast. Each jolt in the road made her acutely aware of the pressure on the sensitive tip. He stroked it, gently. She could not ignore the cool deadly blade. He leaned over to put his mouth on her, his hot breath a stark contrast to the cool interior of the car. As he suckled at her, pulling hard on her nipple, biting down a bit, she felt a nervousness in her middle. Sucking the entire aureole into his lips, his tongue flicked at the rubbery erectile tissue with an effect that was not just in her breast. Her other nipple began to ache. Dame them! She thought. Once, he'd even pressed the barrel of the gun into the softness of her breast. He watched the end of the barrel as it pushed into the side of her breast, it looked to him like it was sliding into her, fucking her tit. He grew more aroused. He flicked her nipple with the barrel, at one point turning the gun to point at her chest, he'd pressed the barrel opening around her nipple, surrounding it, making it disappear inside. She felt it enter the end of the gun, the cold metal all around her stiffened nipple, the cold ring of steel pressing into her flesh caused an unwelcome flood of excitement. Adrenaline, she told herself.

She felt a pop at her middle, realizing that he had just sliced through the button at the top of her shorts. Oh no, she moaned. His fingers traced her belly, finding the tab of her zipper, he drew it down. She bit her lips. She felt the knife again, this time on her right thigh, sharp edge outwards as it sliced through the flimsy material of her shorts all the way to the hip, her flank exposed, he flipped the opposite half over her left leg and her entire right side was bare to his gaze, except for the black string of her panties at her hip and the gauzy patch that covered her private triangle.

My, my, he murmured, looks like we were expecting some fun. She mumbled something. His eyes were riveted to what he imagined lay below the fabric of her panties. The brief string at her right hip fell to the knife, too. She gasped as he drew away her only covering, exposing the tops of her red, curly pubic hair. Reaching, he sliced through the other leg, starting at the bottom of her shorts, cut her panties on the other side, and peeling them back, the inverted triangle of her lacy briefs over the tops of her knees, she realized she was almost completely naked.

Open your thighs...open... this time more insistent. She felt the point of the knife against her left thigh. Put the cruise control on. She complied. Lift up. She shifted and he drew her panties from beneath her, held the crotch to his nose, tasting it. I see you're a little excited, he chuckled lightly. A blush started at the tops of her breasts, and quickly reached her cheeks. It's a common fantasy, he stated. This did not make her feel any better. Open your legs. No, no, she said. Again she felt the knife. She spread her thighs.

She was wet between her legs. Nervousness, fear, she thought, arousal not possible, still... He was sliding the barrel of the gun up an down the top of her right thigh, lightly, with his left hand. With his other he reached around to dip into the moisture of her crease, probing, entering her, the full length of his finger now inside, he stroked at her. She realized she was quite wet as he withdrew, touched his finger to the tip of his tongue and then quickly placed it inside her open mouth. Surprised, she tasted her own saltiness. Suck it, suck it clean, he commanded. She did. Something new. Cold. Oh God! No! The gun barrel was sliding up and down in her folds, becoming coated with her moisture, distracting her, the cold on her clitoris was dramatic. He levered the barrel, pointing it at her. She reacted by pulling her hips back, and he growled. The knife pressed into her ribs. Sighing, scared, she relaxed her hips. Again the barrel probed insistently. She lifted her hips, angling them forward, gasping as she felt the cold steel enter her vagina. He began to slide it in and out of her, the end bumping her cervix, the trigger guard pressed intermittently against her clitoris. She began to fuck the gun barrel with her hips, beside herself. He removed it and held it to her lips. She tasted herself on it. Dangerous. Inside he said. Her tongue found the opening of the barrel, probed inside, tasted her own cunt mixed with gun powder and gun oil. Gingerly, she sucked at it.

Pull over here, he commanded. She did so. By now it was quite dark, but still warm. The stars blazed clearly overhead, unblinking witnesses to the spectacle below. Get out, he said. She did. As she clambered out of the car, the last of her clothing fell to the ground and she realized she was totally naked.

Meanwhile he had come around to her side, the gun still pointing at her and took her arm. He guided her to the front of the car, backing her towards the grill She felt the bumper behind her knees. Sit, he said. She felt the warm hood on her bottom, could feel the juices in her cunt leaking out of her, making it quite slippery. Slide back a bit, he demanded. She did, placing her feet on the bumper below. Open your thighs. She did. Touch yourself. She placed her fingers against her now swelling sex, masturbating slowly as he removed his clothing.

His cock was large even though not fully erect. The mushroom head, gleamed in the starlight, purple. Too big, she thought, but what could she do? Tell me. Tell me, again. Scream it into the night. She did.

Lie back. She felt the warmth of the engine on her back side, felt the weight of her breasts shift as they fell to the side of her torso. Rape me. Fuck me, here, now, hard! She spread her legs wide for him and felt him upon her body, felt his impossibly large cock pressing at her opening, then sliding into her vagina, driving her wild... She felt his sperm coursing inside her as her own orgasm rocked her body...

Shaking herself from her reverie. Thanks for the lift, he smiled, grabbing his bag from the rear seat. See ya! He headed into the service station... Where had the time gone, she smiled.