Desert Entertainment

Story Info
The desert's pleasures.
2.2k words
3.87
13.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This may be the start of something longer, but for now enjoy this quick little sex-story.

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

"This way, m'lord."

The amply endowed young woman lead me through the stone archways and long corridors, and soon I felt himself slightly lost in this beautiful and vibrant place. The stones were not a dull grey, but rather it was a majestic white. Pure, rare... expensive. The mortar filling had been coated with a gold leaf as well, in perfectly straight lines. Once a student of such arts, I could not help but be impressed with the majesty of this castle.

Nobody had spared the expenses when this thing was built.

It was a palace, used to house the local king's household when in times of peace. I was lead to my visiting quarters, and I was impressed as I looked around and saw the room inside. It was essentially a giant circular pit, with furniture spread out inside. While the layout seemed haphazard, I saw that there was a subtle pattern in the arrangements. With a smile, I turned to my guide.

"Very impressive. Tell your master he has much taste in his decorations. I would also have to ask him for the man who had crafted these pieces."

Her smile matching mine, the young woman bowed - showing off her ample cleavage. While she had wrapped a cloth around her chest, and tied it around the back, it did nothing to hide her beauty - maybe it enhanced it by teasing all the men that looked at her, making them wonder what was underneath. Her hips and most of her left leg were covered in a similar white cloth, triangular in shape. It was tied off at her right hip, by a simple but attractive silver brooch.

Her shimmering blond hair swayed as she nodded, but a sudden thought occurred to her, the luscious red lips growing wider as she smiled.

"The Master will also have refreshments and... entertainment for your stay... are there any specific requests?"

Pulling down the desert scarf, I was still sheathed in my heavy clothes - the desert to the west was certainly one which merited such clothes. I nodded, and pulled off the cloth wrapping around my head.

Considering her offer, I looked up. "You?" I laughed, and was joined by an appreciative giggle from the young woman.

"Certainly, m'lord."

She was certainly more beautiful when smiling.

- - -- - -

I walked into the bedroom - a door had been left open - and saw that the 'bed' was really a corner stacked high with cushions. That would be comfortable. Unique and unfamiliar, but comfortable. Stripping myself down to a simple tunic and pants, I was able to see my face again. Chiselled by the weather I had endured, it was rough but strong. I ran a hand through my dark brown hair, cropped short for this weather. The stubble of the week's jouney from my lands to this one was asessed by running a hand along my chin.

"Hmm..."

Quietly, I contemplated to myself, and the I walked over to my bags - they had been carried here by some of the other servants - and picked out some toiletries. A blade for shaving, and a small mirror. The man soon appeared from the rough desert traveller. I cut down the stubble, a simple and routine chore, before packing things away. Sorting through my belongings, I found myself a clean white tunic and pulled off the shirt. My chest was scarred, battle scarring, as was my back - one small puckered wound just inside of my right shoulder on the back, and dozens of small scars on my left torso.

"How did you get wounded in the back?"

The voice of the beautiful young guide made me jerk around, and she gave a small laugh as I blushed. My mind could see which way hers did; The wound had to have been taken from behind, and it was too large to be an assassin's weapon. Was I a coward? I accessed the memory in my mind, calling up the pain of the weapon as cold steel slipped between my ribs. But instead of shame, I smiled at the memory as I recalled it. She leaned forward in interest, shamelessly bribing me to divulge the memory with her cleavage.

"Back about fifteen years ago, I was being taught how to command a phalanx... I told them to march while leading... and forgot to march with them when I was on horseback. Got stabbed in the back by one of my own pikemen."

The former phalanx commander smiled, and she returned the expression, clasping her hands behind her back as she leaned forward, rewarding my story with an unimpeded view of her honey-gold skin. I looked at her breasts, then up at her face. It was rude not to take an invitation. For the first time, I took the time to study this young woman. Behind was the swish of her blond hair, tied back into a simple ponytail. A few locks escaped the worked leather band, and framed her face. Which was flawless, as was the rest of her body, toned by the activities of her job. What fat was there was in the right places.

Her breasts were two globes of honey-gold skin, tight against the white cloth of her... clothes. They weren't overly large, keeping with her rather slim build, and could fit easily into the palm of my hand. Her hips shook a little as she followed my gaze down to them, letting the white cloth sway in their wake. Those gave her an accented hourglass shape, strong, sinewey muscles flexing as she shifted her weight from side to side.

"You certainly have a way with yourself, don't you?" I teased.

She smiled, twisting her shoudlers to allow me a more distracting view. The cloth wrap was straining and stretching in... very interesting ways.

"I know what men like." She whispered, her voice oozing with sexuality. "And I just love to see them looking."

Turning around, she stepped into me, pressing her back against my bare chest. The feeling of her warm body was so alien... yet so familiar. I heard her moan in the same feeling as she stretched her shoulders to reach around behind her, holding my hips.

"It just makes me feel so... wanted."

She gasped huskily, grinding her hips against mine, feeling my member grow as she rubbed it with her asscheeks. I found my arms wrapping around her stomach, my hips moving on their own as they grinded against her backside. Reaching up, I slipped my hands under her shirt, and confirmed two of my earlier suspicions: she wasn't wearing anything underneath those cloth coverings, and her golden globes could easily fill my palms with their firm, jelly like texture.

The young woman gave a small moan as she let me play with her breasts, the fondling causing the elastic white silk to ride up to her shoulders and leaving me with a view of her bared chest. Leaning back into me, we shared a kiss - hot and intense - as her lustful form bucked against mine. She was ready, I could tell that as I pressed the fingers of my right hand against her waist, and slipped underneath her skirt. Again, I realized that there was no undergarments - I wonder what she wore on windier days - and touched the slick, warm crevice that was her womanhood. Not a hair on her body, either.

- - - - -

My blond temptress wriggled her hips more as she felt my fingers digging into her slit, and gave a short gasp as I threw her down on the bed. She simply lay where she landed, her long, lithe limbs splayed in all directions as I set my knees down on the edge of the bed. Leaning forward, I placed one hand just under her shoulder, the other reached up to palm her breasts again. Her eyes fixed on it for a few moments, before rolling up as I began to roll her nipples between my fingers. Her mouth opened as my lips closed around her other pink nub, and a short cry escaped her lips.

"You like my tits, don't you?" She giggled as she reached out to my pants.

I replied by teasing her senses all the harder. Laughing and crying out in pleasure, my entertainment began to buck her hips, as if speared upon an imaginary shaft. Her throat gave another moan, her entire body undulating in pleasure as I massaged her soft flesh, and she went rigid as I bit down on a nipple. Her face and chest were gaining color as blood worked it way around her system, and she grinded her hips against my thigh, fucking an imaginary cock. I was willing to provide a real one, and this was proven when she revealed my well hardened cock... it was waiting its use.

"Oh my." She laughed, stroking my length with her fair hands.

Her touch had a light roughness to them, but her touch was feather light as she guided my cock to the enterance of her womanhood. I looked up at her from my attentions to her nipple, and gave a small bite to gather her attention to me.

"Does being speared tell me you are also wanted?" I asked. "Of course." She smiled, and pressed my face in between her breasts.

I laughed as she began to rub the mushroom head of my shaft against her tender lips. She spread her legs wide and slowly began to take my length into her. Her inner walls were surprisingly tight, and as I pressed deeper, I found myself wondering how long she had gone without 'entertaining' someone. Bottoming out, I found that I had thrust my entire length into her. She was breathing heavily, though from pain or pleasure I could not tell. I looked up at her, and saw that her face - and the rest of her body - had relaxed into some pleasureable puddle of flesh. Her breasts - those golden globes of sensual ecstacy - rose and fell in a heavy rythmn.

She twisted herself this way and that, and I felt my cock stir her insides as she began to gasp and moan. I grasped her hips, and slowly began to edge my cock out of her. Inch after inch, her trembling body seemed to fight to suck my cock back into her. She whimpered as I began to reach the head again, but cried out as I thrust all the way in again. Two quick strokes, and I repeated that tantalizingly slow process again, inching my cock out of its sheath before driving it back in. As I did this, my entertainer began to buck and twist, her entire body gyrating in a most sensual fashion. Her hips and shoulders rolled, emphasizing her endowments as she began to reach the climax of her pleasure.

Thrusting deeply into her body, I felt her inner walls spasm and tighten, sucking in my cock as she began to climax, her screams echoing through the marble walls as her cunt juices began to leak out, splashing over my lap as I pulled out of her. I looked at her as she lay there, a twitching mass of post-climactic flesh. She opened her eyes only a minute after her last howl of pleasure, and the smile that traced across her face was praise enough for a entertainer that thoroughly enjoyed her performance.

"Did you not cum, m'lord?" She mumbled incoherently.

I shook my head, my hard length still at her entrance. She got up with surprisingly agile movements, before pushing me slowly down, seating me on the bed. Her blond head went down, as did the rest of the body as she knelt between my ankles. I thought I knew what she was going to try and do, until she reached down and began to gather her sexual honey. Lubricating her cleavage, she slipped my hard length between her slick globes, and began to massage them with her tits. The tip of my cock rose and fell, and she bent forward to lick and suck on the head as it came within reach of her tongue and lips, and soon I was edging back into the pleasure of climax.

My seed sprayed out of my rod, shooting up into her mouth as she ducked forward to close her lips as I let loose weeks of unspent semen. But not all of it went into her mouth. Some had splashed over her pretty face, and more coated her chin and neck as I leaned back in my pleasure. It was certainly pleasureable to enjoy the afterglow and the sight of a beautiful young woman licking my deflating shaft, she quickly scooped up those white pearls from her skin and licked it off her finger. Climbing up, she curled up by my side, and I wrapped an arm around her. She smiled as I placed my other arm around her waist.

"Thank you very much. That was entertaining...ah...."

The entertainer smiled even wider, and turned around to face me.

"Elena."

"My name's Lukas."