Desert Nights

Story Info
Loving wife surprises her husband in Palm Springs.
2.3k words
4.17
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Claira
Claira
1 Followers

We are out shoveling snow from our driveway for the second time this week. And for the second time in the past five minutes, I think that I should be joining you on your business trip to Palm Springs next week! I pause in my shoveling and look over at you. Even after years of being together, I still find your tall, slim form attractive. You look up as if to say, “Keep shoveling!” I can see the humor in your warm brown eyes from here. I bend down to move another pile of snow. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see you watch as I bend over to scoop up some more snow. I’m wearing on of your favorite sweaters, it’s blue which brings out the color in my eyes. I think that there are one or two other things we would rather be doing – and it has very little to do with winter or shoveling snow!

We talked about going on your trip together. It would be nice for us to have some time away from our every day life and to soak up some warm sun after our long New England winter, however, in the end, we decided that it would be better for me to use my vacation time elsewhere. As the date of your departure approaches and we have yet another snowfall that week, I begin to regret my decision. The thought of spending a week without you and the thought of possibly shoveling more snow by myself; eventually makes me think that perhaps I should join you for the weekend, despite the long flight. So, I make some secret plans. You are scheduled to be gone for a week, with a weekend in the middle of your stay. My plan is to surprise you in your hotel on Saturday.

You come back from a day at the conference. I greet you in the hotel room wearing the long creamy satin lingerie I wore on our wedding night. It full length and has two long slits up each side, thin straps cross my back. My tits are pressed together and the gown has a low décolletage. My nipples are barely visible through the fabric. On my feet I wear black suede high heels. You are shocked to see me. Your jaw drops slightly at my appearance and you are completely speechless. You stand perfectly still and you blink as if to see if I am real. “Hello, sweetheart,” I say. You take two slow steps to me, your eyes never leaving mine. You take my hand and bring it to your lips, “Sheila, how long can you stay?” “Only until tomorrow afternoon,” I respond, “I want us to make the most of our time together. Why don’t you get out of those clothes – I have something planned for us.” With a nod and after long, slow kiss, you go into the bedroom of the hotel suite to undress.

I fill the bathtub (room for two) with hot water while you undress. I pour some oil into the water, an exotic scent fills the steamy air. I do not undress, but let you get in first. I bring a bottle of wine and pour each of us a glass. I kneel down beside you and kiss you with my mouth open, tongue soft. I spend a few minutes massaging your tense shoulders, working away all the workshops and presentations of the day. I brush your shoulders with my curly black hair and tease your chest with my fingernails. "C'mon, princess, join me." With a grin, I stand up, take another sip of wine and remove my slip under your appreciative gaze. Your look makes me feel beautiful, as you take in my rosy nipples and closely trimmed pussy. I light a few candles and turn off the lights in the bathroom. I pin my hair up, exposing my neck. My somewhat unruly curls insist on escaping, so a few remain.

I join you in the tub. I sit between your legs with my back to you. You wrap your arms around me and for a minute we just relish the feel of our naked bodies pressed together in the slick water. We talk softly and sip our wine. I tilt my head back and invite a kiss; you comply. Kissing. I have always loved the feel of your lips on mine, they are so soft and loving. Our tongues stroke and caress. I take your lower lip into my mouth, sucking and tugging gently. Your hands begin to roam over my body. Both hands circle my breasts, making slow circles towards my nipples. It takes only a moment until you have caused my nipples to spring up and I arch my back slightly, to press my breast into your hand. Our kiss deepens. Your hands begin to play my body like an instrument you are in an expert in. From this position, you can see my whole body before you. With your right hand, you gently tug my right knee over your leg, opening my pussy to you. Your fingers begin to stroke my lips apart, gaining a moan of pleasure from me. As your long fingers probe deeper, you feel another kind of wetness that is not the water!

I feel your cock growing against my back, so breaking our kiss I turn in your arms. Now I face you and straddle your lap. We resume our kiss. Your hands play and pull and pinch my breasts. I press my pussy against your cock. I tease it with my fingers as you lower your mouth to my left nipple and begin to suck hard. "Mmmmmmmmmm, sweetheart," I moan. You move to my other nipple and continue sucking, while I reach between us and wrap my hand around your cock. I begin to move my hand up and down you slowly, I can feel you grow and swell at my tantalizing touch. I feel you moan against my nipple. You switch to your tongue and begin licking it hard, with sharp flicks. I run my nails up and down your back. I squirm on your lap and you can feel hot and wet I am for you. With your thumb flicking my clit you say, “Princess, I don’t want to wait any longer. Let me be inside you. Let me love you, please you" "Yes, oh yes, please, yes!" is my breathy answer. With your hands on my ass, we slowly bring our bodies together, savoring every inch. We are as close as two can be. My arms extend around your shoulders, my legs wrap around your waist. Your cock is imbedded in my hot sheath. I press my nipples into your chest, moving back and forth. "Oh baby," you moan as you start to move inside me. Looking into the other's eyes, we start to move together. In and out. I rock back and forth in your lap, moving in small circles. With exquisite, tortuous slowness, eyes and bodies locked together. In and out, your cock strokes me with more insistence now. I bury my head in your chest as I ride you. The heat of our passion builds higher and higher. Cock stroking, wanting, needing. Your hands guide me up and down over your cock, picking a faster, more demanding pace. I bury the sounds of my moans against your chest, some you swallow with your kisses. Finally, I throw my head back and arch my body into yours, grinding my hips into your lap. You reach between us and touch my clit and I release the sweetest sound as we cum together. You fill me with your hot seed. Crying my name. Finding our release, our heaven. I love you. I love you.

Wrapped in each other's arms, we catch our breaths. Slow,deep,breaths. My love, my joy, you say. You rub my back, my hair, I hold you tightly. After a couple of minutes, our breathing and our pulses have almost returned to normal. With a chuckle and a sigh you say, "Okay pet, time to get out before we become prunes." I agree and suggest standing on the balcony and to watch the sun set over the desert. We dry each other off. Kissing, touching. We put on the hotel provided robes. You roll up the sleeves on mine - way too long. The robe touches the floor on me. I tie your robe, but leave mine hanging open - all the better to tease you with, my love.

I refill our wine glasses before we step onto the balcony. I lean against the railing and you stand behind me pressing your body against mine, sharing our warmth, wrapping me in your arms. We watch as the desert becomes pink and gold with the light of the sun. The low rolling hills of the desert are thrown into sharp relief by the setting sun. In this moment, I experience total peace, total contentment, total love.

We stand there enjoying each other's company until we can no longer see the sun and all the hills and the cacti are barely visible. Without the sun, there is a chill in the air that makes me cuddle closer to your warmth. "Do you know what time it is?" I ask. With a crooked grin, you answer, "I know what time I want it to be." I shake my head at your one track mind. "Time for room service," I answer. I go in and call for our dinner. Half an hour later, our dinner arrives. We sit down to a small dinner - just enough to keep our energy up. We sit close to each other, I pour wine. We take a sip and kiss. God, is there anything better than the taste of wine on the tongue of your lover?

We feed each other, using our fingers, frequent kisses in between bites. We are playful and silly and enthralled with each other. There is no doubt in either of our minds that this is the best gift I could have given you – and myself! As we come to the end of the meal, there are more kisses than bites of food and your hand gently cups my breast. Your murmur against my lips, "I want dessert." "There's strawberries and whipped cream for us to share," I say between kisses. "I had something sweeter in mind." You dip your fingers into your wine glass and begin to play with my nipples. With you tongue you lick my nipples to the sound of my purring. My robe is open and you kneel in front of me. With my hands in your hair, you continue to play with my tits, but your hand roams downward. You tease the inside of my thighs with your fingertips, coaxing them open. Kneeling between my legs, your lips follow your hands. My body starts to tingle in anticipation. Soon I feel your fingers dip into my pussy, checking for wetness, with a glint in your eye, you lick your fingers. "Mmmm, just the sweetness I was looking for," you say. "Wicked man," I respond. Your fingers tease my lower lips, you feel small quivers go through my legs. Now your mouth and tongue begin to probe, tease, taste. Spreading my legs fully and separating my pussy lips you begin to lick and suck me. I edge down in my chair to be closer. My head resting on the back of the chair, eyes closed, biting the back of one hand, I turn myself over to your magic. Licking, sucking, nibbling. You suck hard on my clit, getting a loud moan from me. I feel so many sensations at once, it's hard for me to tell exactly what you are doing. I feel sucking and licking. I feel it on my clit and deep in my pussy. The taste of my desire fills your mouth. Your hands grasp my ass to hold my writhing body still. You begin fuck me with your tongue. You bury your face into my pussy, scratching every itch. Your insistent, demanding mouth is driving me to madness. I press the back of my hand over my mouth to keep from bringing the house down with moaning. I feel my orgasm building up in me, I am beyond the point of stopping and my only reality is the feel of your lips as you drive me to ecstasy. You feel my whole body tense and then convulsions rip through my body. You reach for my hand to let the sound my orgasm fill the room. Light explodes behind my eyes and I feel like I'm dying. My orgasm pulses through my body in waves. I call you name over and over. Tears spring to my eyes with the intensity, the physicality of the emotion I feel. I take deep gulping breaths, my body quivering from the power as my orgasm recedes. You make your way up my body. You wrap your arms around me; I cling to you, whimpering. I can still feel the blood pumping through my clit. You murmur your love to me, your satisfaction with my reaction to you. Gathering me in your arms, you cradle me on your lap, absorbing the occasional shudder – like the aftershocks of a volcano - that runs through my body. Stroking me while I settle back to earth. I open my eyes, awareness returns, only to find myself in the heaven of your loving arms.

My eyes meet yours. The love I see there makes me catch my breath. I stroke your face, letting my touch convey the intensity of my feelings. Thank you my darling. Thank you.

Carrying me to the bed. You lay down beside me. We press our nakedness together. You allow me to recover. For while it may be time to go to bed, it may be a while before we finally sleep.

Claira
Claira
1 Followers