Desert Overnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, really!?" Carter thought to himself. "Umm, Luz, may I offer some advice on this?" he asked, pursing his lips and tilting his head.

"Sure, senor," she assented, "What is it?"

"I am pretty certain, from my experience, that this magazine ad you saw is a rip-off and you will lose your money and the only confidence you will gain is the certainty that you were robbed and the lesson not to fall for that trap again." Carter was blunt but his face showed his concern for the young girl. "However," he continued quietly, "since you think you need self-confidence, you probably do. Confidence is really a matter of mind-set and skills." Luz bent her head forward to hear more and showed, beneath her blouse, her breast tops as they dipped into the D-cups of her lace-edged bra. Carter, impressed with their fullness, licked his lips involuntarily and continued, "I cannot give you acting lessons but I happen to be able to help you with the 'mind-set' part, if you are interested, and it would not cost you $500, either!"

"OH!" Luz' sudden intake of breath at this news filled her chest, "Senor! how could you do this? That would be wonderful!" Her eyes welled up with the emotion of the moment. "I have $215, now that you gave me $5 more, will that be enough?"

Carter laughed aloud, waved his right hand back and forth and said, "No, no, no, Luz! Keep your money. We can fix this in a few minutes time. Do you know a quiet private place where we could be undisturbed for, oh, say half-an-hour?"

"Oh, si, Senor!" Luz answered excitedly, "I was here at the register closing out for my shift." she explained, "We could go to my apartment. It is only few blocks from here and no one else will be there, except my 'gatito', my little pussy!"

"That sounds like a perfect arrangement, then," Carter agreed. "Let's go build your confidence!" He grinned, held the front door open and watched her skirt swing as she passed him.

Moments later, Luz opened her apartment door. "Fuera, Pablo!" she shooed the small gray cat back from the open portal and ushered Carter into her small, tidy studio. "Come in, senor..." she started but he interrupted,

"...Bill, just call me Bill. After all we are 'amigos,' right?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, Se...Bill!" she said, smiling. "So what do we do now?"

Carter glanced around. "Have a seat on the couch, Luz," he directed her, "while I draw the blinds." She sat down and watched as he moved around. He closed the blinds, darkening the room. Using his body to block her view, he silently twisted the lock on the door. "No sense in risking an interruption," he said to himself. He came over to the couch, bringing a straight chair with him from the nearby built-in desk.

"Luz, I need you to trust me totally, if this is going to work. Can you do that? I know we only just met and that is asking a lot." Carter smiled warmly and looked directly into her dark brown eyes.

"Oh yes, Bill," Luz answered, "I am a very good judge and you are obviously a man of honor. I shall trust you completely. Do you really think this will help me gain confidence?"

"No doubt about it, Luz," Carter told her, nodding his head. "Now, I want you to relax and take some deep breaths for me. Breathe in as deep as you can through your nose, only. Then release the air slowly, completely, also through your nose." He watched as her lungs filled and her bust swelled. "Perfecto!" he said, "Now do that again and again, deeper each time if you can, holding the breath just for a moment before you let it out. I'll tell you when to stop. OK, breathe, please!" He commanded firmly but pleasantly.

In, pause, out. In, pause, out. Luz followed his instruction to the letter and noticed her body was feeling more relaxed and her head was a little bit lighter, too, as she continued. After four more repetitions of the exercise, Carter notice he was swelling under his clothes, as well. "That's fine, Luz," he congratulated her, "now just turn about and lay on your back on the couch. Head up here, feet away from me." As he instructed her, she got into position and he picked up a small pillow and tucked it under her head.

"Now, Luz, I am going to tell you a story," he indicated quietly, "and I want you to listen to every detail closely. Just try to put yourself into the story, think of it as your story and you are in it and everything is happening all around you." Carter's tone became more monotonous and soothing as he spoke. "Do not move, or speak, just listen to my voice telling the story." he noticed she already was melting into the sofa seat, relaxing before his eyes, as he droned on.

Carter spun his images and gently lulled Luz into semi-conscious receptivity. She was an excellent subject, he found, by the rapidity with which she showed the tell-tale signs he was ever alert to notice. After several minutes he decided to test the waters.

Reaching out his right hand, he laid it lightly upon her right forearm, just below the elbow. "Luz," he said, in a low, yet clear, voice, "Do you feel my hand on your arm?"

"Yes," she said thickly from a cloud of dreams.

"Good. I am touching your skin, like a wind, do you like that?"

"Yes."

"That's good. Now, it feels cooler,...it is cold," he watched gooseflesh appear on her arm as he spoke, "I want you to put the cold out of your mind. You do not feel the wind. You do not feel anything on your arm. It is numb and you feel nothing. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she answered, slowly as her trance deepened.

"Very good, Luz," Carter praised her. "Ignore all of your senses. You feel nothing. You smell and taste nothing, your eyes are glued shut and you see nothing. You hear no sound except for my voice. You have no thoughts except those my voice gives you. You are floating, alone, free, confident on a cloud, waiting for my voice to give you your thoughts and tell you what to do and say. Do you understand me?" he asked again.

"Yes."

"Good, Luz," Carter complimented her, "Now I need to prepare you for your lessons. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes."

"Good. You have a special box. It holds your secrets. I want to open the box, find your secrets, but it is locked. I need a key to your box before I can help you. Will you give me the key to your box? Tell me you want me to have the key to your box." he commanded her.

"Yes. I want you to have the key to my box." Luz repeated to him.

"Good, Luz, 'Gracias' for that," Carter answered. "The key is the word: ROSARY. You have heard the word, and used it yourself, many times, but, it is the key to your box only when you hear me say it. If anyone else, even you, says the word, tries to use the key, it will not work. Do you understand? Say the key and tell me you understand."

"ROSARY", Luz uttered, her face impassive, her voice expressionless, her body inert, "the key is ROSARY and only you can use it to unlock my box."

"Perfecto, Luz," Carter rubbed her forearm soothingly, "The key will also lock your box up after I have opened it. If your box is unlocked and open you will hear and react to everything in the world in a natural way except you will always listen for my voice and be eager to do what I ask or think what I tell you. No one will know your thoughts or instructions except you and me." He stroked her arm higher, up to the puffed sleeve of her blouse, then back to her elbow.

"When I close your box and lock it again with the key," Carter continued, "No one, not even you, will know you have a box, or that I have the key, or that it is locked up and put away on my shelf until the next time I want to look into it." Back up her arm went his hand, fingers softly pressing and releasing her young bicep as he moved. "Tell me all you know about your box and key, Luz," he ordered.

"My box of secrets is your box. You have the only key to open and close my box. When it is open, I listen to you and obey you and everything is natural. No one knows you have opened my box. When my box is closed, it is locked and on your shelf. It waits for you. No one knows I have a box and no one can take it from the shelf and open it except you. You have the key: ROSARY."

"Goddamn, Shazaam!" Carter screamed into his own head. "That was perfect, Luz." he said again to her soothingly. "After I put away your box, you may hear me say another word: PRESTO. When you hear me say that word, if your box is closed and on the shelf, you will wake up from your trance and have no knowledge of anything that happened while you were in your trance, or when your box was open. You will not know me in any context you did not have before your trance. You will not know you were in a trance. Tell me about how I end the trance, please, Luz."

"Yes. You say PRESTO! and I will wake up. I won't know you except as before the trance and I won't know I was in a trance."

"That's right," Carter said, "and when you are not in a trance, when everything is as it always was, if you hear me say that word, you will close your eyes and return to this trance, no matter where you are or what else you are doing. Do you understand I am your master, now, and I decide when your are as you were and when your box is open and what you will do? Tell me you understand.

"Yes, I understand. You are my master. You control my world." Luz acknowledged her complete submission to Carter's will.

"Good, Luz," Carter said, scratching his itching right fingertips under her armpit beneath the blouse sleeve. "Tell me how many boyfriends you have."

"None."

Surprised, Carter said, "Really? You have no boyfriends at all?"

"No," she said, "I had a boyfriend, Humberto," she sniffed a little, "but he got mad at me and went away."

"Do not cry or be emotional, Luz," Carter admonished her, not sure what counter-effect strong emotion in the trance state may have on her programming, "but tell me why Humberto got angry and left you."

"It was my fault," she said, "He liked me and thought I was attractive and he wanted to make love to me, but I want a husband and babies, and he was angry because I would not make love to him with protection and he did not want babies because he only liked me and did not want to be my husband." Luz spoke with uninflected objectivity, in response to Carter's instruction, but he saw her chest heave and her head shake. "We fought over this all the time and when he saw how serious I was he insulted me and left and I have not seen him for almost a year."

By the time Luz finished her story, Carter's hand had roamed back along her under arm, and pulled the elasticized neckline down past her shoulder, baring her right breast in its bra-cup. The sight hardened his cock.

"Luz, are you saying you are a virgin and you do not want to lose your virginity until you make a baby and get a husband?" Carter sought clarification on her story.

"Yes. I am Catholic. Babies are important and it is a sin to make love and not make babies and, of course, I want a husband," she answered logically.

"Well, I think I will help you with two of your three barriers to happiness, Luz." Carter said, leaning over her and pulling the blouse neck down over her left shoulder and bunching the cotton in a wide band across her slightly plump stomach below her underwired bra. "Lay still for me, Luz, please," he instructed as he began to strip her clothes away.

The roomy, stretchy blouse easily pulled down to her hips and he freed her arms from the sleeves. Then he pulled it back up her torso, over her head and off. He leaned down and dipped his tongue into her deep navel, knowing she didn't 'feel' it, but that her body would physically respond all the same. As expected, her tummy twitched. He heard a slight intake of breath as he licked around the edges and probed to the tight little knot at the bottom of the well.

He slid his hands under Luz and raised her ass enough to grab and haul the elastic waistband of her black pleated skirt past her hips to her thick thighs. Whisking away the skirt he surveyed her reclined form. Luz, in her white lace underwire bra and black nylon no-nonsense panties, had a well proportioned, if slightly heavy hourglass figure. He guessed her measurements to be about 34 or 35D, 25 to 27 at the waist, and at least 36 at the hips. If she were Jewish, he would have described her as 'zoftig' but in any culture she was nubile. With any luck at all she would soon be gravid.

At the last moment, Carter decided not to use the key word ROSARY. He stood and removed his shirt, hanging it over the back of the straight chair. Kicking off his topsiders, he pulled down his chinos and shorts, folding them and placing them on the seat of the chair. He loomed over Luz, naked with his rampant dick pointed at 45 degrees from his groin. It bounced, as if of its own volition, in anticipation.

Carter climbed onto the couch, straddling Luz at her thighs and leaned forward. He unsnapped the front closure of her bra and carefully peeled back the cups from her heavy breasts, laying semi-flat on her ribs under their own weight, yet still forming substantial mounds. He pushed his open palms up from her belly, across her sternum and ribcage, grabbing the mass of her tits between his spread thumbs and forefingers. Squeezing his fingers closed, he caused her black nipples to stiffly distend from her large, dark, areolas. He bent his head and lightly kissed first her left and then her right nipple, teasing each of them, his tongue swirling around their fleshy supporting platforms.

Selecting her left tit for special attention, he sucked the top of it into his mouth. He knew she could not have any milk but he strove to bring any she might have to the surface by sucking and tugging. His left hand continued to squeeze and release her right breast as he dry-nursed. Luz made small moans and coos in her throat as he massaged and sucked her breasts, but her eyes were shut and she made no moves indicating awareness of her pending violation.

Carter kissed Luz, tasting a hint of garlic and tomatillos in her pliant, wide, mouth as he pushed his exploring tongue over her thick lips. "Mmm," he said into her tonsils, "the Mexican Sampler at 'La Familia' never tasted so good!"

Abandoning her flat, oval face and the black, curly hair surrounding it, he slid himself down over her body, pausing briefly to again kiss her standing nipples. He trailed his tongue down along her stomach, over her belly-button and then traced the top edge of her nylon panties from hip to hip.

He smelled the rich pungent scent arising from her crotch and knew, without other evidence, he was priming her cunt. "She may have meant Pablo, when she spoke of her 'gatito', but, by God," Carter thought, "here is the 'little pussy' I am interested in!"

Curling his fingers into the waistband, he yanked once, twice, three times and exposed her black, curly hair surrounding the fat, glistening lips of her lower mouth. Again he raised her bottom and completed the removal of her last garment.

Carter held his palms together and drove them as a wedge between Luz' knees, up her inner thighs, spreading her legs as he went. At the junction of her legs, butt and pelvis, he turned and opened his hands, fingers spread along the top crease of Luz' thighs and thumbs on her inner legs, framing her open, pink gash. He dropped his head and pushed his nose deep into her twat, delighting in the ooze and aroma. His tongue thrust into the open tunnel at the base of her cunt and he squeezed her legs in his hands. Blowing softly, he raised his face along the track, leading with his nose, following with his tongue, plowing deeper as he went.

By now, Luz, still entranced, was squirming responsively to the feelings she was mentally disregarding but experiencing, nonetheless. Carter moved his hands, once more, under her fleshy bottom, grabbing her cheeks and pulling her tight onto his mouth. He latched onto her clitoris as a third nipple and sucked and blew as he squeezed her ass. Luz' hips jerked spasmodically under his face, her body rolled on the couch, she whimpered and yelped softly as Carter teased her into an involuntary orgasm.

When she settled again into a quieter physical state, Carter hunched his hips forward and positioned his purple-headed staff at the door to her pussy. He eased the head past the slick outer lips and paused, stirring his dick by rotating his hips. Resuming forward progress, he pushed, in a steady thrust, until he bumped Luz' maidenhead. Pulling out, he re-entered her cunt and pushed again, this time a little more firmly, until he was, again, blocked. Smiling at his good luck, he pulled back, but not out, and began to stroke, smoothly, regularly, in and out. Bit by bit he increased the tempo and the depth, noticing Luz, once again, was automatically responding to the action. When he bumped into her hymen again, he pressed resolutely on, then pulled back a bit and lunged mightily forward, hitting, stopping and bursting through, unimpeded at last.

Luz yelped when he crashed her cunt, deflowering her, but still she lay helpless on the couch. Her pelvis began to bounce as Carter flexed his cock in her channel. He stirred his hips as strokes lengthened with greater force. He felt his scrotum seize up around his nuts and he drove his dick into Luz until his thighs were welded to her ass. His sperm exploded deep into her womb and he held her tight.

Eventually Carter's cock became so limp it simply retracted its soft self from Luz's tender, no longer virginal, twat. He got off the couch, grabbed a bunch of tissues from her make-up table/desk and cleaned himself off. As he re-dressed he looked at the lovely Luz, her juice and his residual jism, drying on her thighs and at the bottom of her cunt. He knelt by the couch, leaned into her crotch and licked her clean, wiping his saliva away with a used tissue.

"OK," he said to himself, "That's that, but now we need to reconstruct."

Quickly his expert hands pulled Luz' panties up and re-fastened her bra. Pulling her torso toward him he slipped her blouse over her head and pushed her cooperative arms through its sleeves. Finally he put her skirt around her feet and legs and pulled it up to her waist, leaving her lying on the couch in essentially her original position. "Is she pregnant? I wonder." He mused, "Time will tell, that's for sure."

"Luz, can you hear me?" Carter asked.

"Yes."

"Good." He continued, "Your box is on the shelf. It will stay there until I come back and open it" he affirmed. "When you awaken you will have no knowledge of what we have talked about or done. After you are awake I will tell you what we have accomplished and you will be satisfied and believe me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. PRESTO!" Carter said, releasing the her from his control.

Luz opened her eyes, stretched, yawned and saw Carter. Startled, she quickly remembered this was the man who was going to give her confidence. She did not feel particularly different, although she noticed her breasts seemed...sore? Tender?

"Ola, Bill!" she said, "Did you finish the story? I think I fell asleep in the middle of it, but don't worry, it wasn't you, my Mother used to read me bedtime stories and I never heard the endings!" She laughed her lilting laugh.

"Ola, Luz," Bill answered. "Yes, I finished. Yes, you were out of it, but, with any luck at all the results will be positive and long-lasting." He made a mental note to return around Christmas and see if she needed a booster shot. "I'd be surprised if you did not notice an increase in your self-confidence, but even if you are just the same, you only invested a little bit of time and no money in the experiment," he concluded.

"Oh, thank you, Bill!" Luz said, jumping off the couch and hugging him around the neck. "I do feel more confident. Look! I am hugging you and you are nearly a stranger!" she observed.