Desert Trek Ch. 02

Story Info
Rite of passage.
6k words
3.43
23.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

I received several hate messages and comments about punctuation. Please note that 1) this is pure fiction and 2) I use conventional French punctuation (Writing in English is sufficiently difficult for me not to bother with such details).

-------

The caravan arrived soon after to the caravanserai which was the origin of the house Dhanraj had bought. The building itself was pretty impressive, four levels with only doors at the base and windows on just the two upper levels. The windows of the top floor had open balconies, but the level just under had dark moucharabies that prevented the view. It wasn't a house, it was a fortress! Kira had just a glance to it through the curtain veil that covered the door of her pod but she had visited too many similar buildings : the harem where they would be cloistered was the level with the moucharabies. The only access would be from the upper floor. A girl trying to escape would have to go through all the levels, nearly sure to be caught. She just wished that Dhanraj would keep to his promise and hand them back to Kyrhan and Peter in three days. Otherwise, Kyrhan would need the help of an army to deliver them!

The palanquins that had been their transportation cabin and their prison were detached from the back of the camel and placed on the ground with the girls still inside. With the jolts Kira felt, she was sure the pods were secured to the ground. It was certainly just a precaution not for them not to tumble when two or three men would frolick with the girl inside.

Dhanraj had come to visit Kira and Leena and explain them as he had done to Dina what would be their future. The perspective of having to service a dozen sweaty and probably dirty unshowered camel drivers wasn't a problem for them but would they use condoms or were they clean from any disease? Kira didn't know Dhanraj enough to be sure he would think to it... He had rearranged their face veils and the scarves on their heads.

Dhanraj had then gathered the camel drivers. He had orders for them. He spoke in Arab language to be sure they would understand exactly these orders.

- You've done a good job, conveying safely these three girls for my harem. Once they enter it, for sure, you'll never see them again! They will be confined there up but I've decided to grant you a big favor : you are allowed by exception to fuck them this evening in their pods as I have nicknamed them. You'll use rubbers as I don't know how clean you are! If some of you even try to take it off, Hassan will see that the dog is immediately fired, seriously beaten and deprived of any more fun with the girls! Understood?

The men acknowledged their orders and queued in front of Hassan who distributed the condoms. The overseer gave them the details of the organization :

- To get faster, two men will fuck together the girls. When you're done with one you'll go to the end of the queue for the next girl and so on. If you've still some strength left after you've enjoyed the six of them, then you'll choose the girl you want for a second time. The master has said that their bellies, asses and mouths are like red hot lava. Only red hot hard rods will resist to their contact! We will see then who among you are real men! A defiance cry erupted from their parched throats. Dhanraj added just a last word :

- I don't want the girls to be molested in any way! The Indian girl is obviously expecting babies but I've knocked up the three of them. They are in milk or about to be for the last one. You may take a sip if you want or play with their tits but be gentle with them!

- You've heard the master! I will fuck myself the Indian woman with Abdul. Her name is Kira. She is said to be a volcano. I want you to quench her desires this evening and show her the strength of your zobs! Mohammed will take care of the second girl with Ali. Her name is Leena and she is an English white woman. The last one is special : her name is Dina, another English white girl and she is recovering from surgery in her intimate parts. She cannot accommodate big cocks in her snatch! As I'm pretty sure all of you have big cocks, her pussy will be out of limits except with your fingers, of course. You may only bugger her, use her hot mouth or use the valley between her boobs. Husseinyi and Nassir will start fucking her... The other ones will wait for their turn!

Hassan entered the pod where Kira was waiting for them, secured to the walls. Abdul was just behind him. Hassan decided he would use her mouth, leaving her other holes for later assaults. He freed her from her bonds and whispered to her ear :

- Indian bitch, I always loved to have girls like you pump my cock in their mouth. I want to see how good a cocksucker you are!

He made Kira on her knees in front of him with her face just a few inches from his cock. Then he told her to take it into her hand. He was circumsised like all the men there and his cock head was already in plain view, swollen and violet..

- Time to suck me, whore, I won't wait all night!

Kira obediently opened her mouth and received the hard cock inside. He tasted awful : a mixture of sweat, dirt, pee and cum. He mustn't have taken a bath for weeks. Trying not to gag, she worked it down her throat. She cleaned him with her tongue and swallowed to get rid of the foul smell. She started bobbing her head up and down along his glistening shaft. Hassan was discovering what an expert Indian cock sucker could do! He tossed his head back and started moaning. She was alternating deep-throating his dick and licking the meatus. Hassan had never felt such a caress. After a few minutes of throat fucking her, Kira tasted her first Arab cum load. Hassan started ejaculating violently in her mouth. She dutifully swallowed all his offering like a good slave. Dhanraj's instructions had been to use condoms only if the girl was cunt or ass fucked.

Meanwhile Abdul hadn't remained idle. As Hassan had made Kira kneel in front of him, Abdul had just slid under her and driven his meat into her cunt. Dhanraj had cummed into her and it provided some very needed lubrication! Abdul pumped his dick back and forth into her like a well oiled mechanism. She was begging him to fuck her harder and deeper and he did his best to satisfy her. It didn't take long for him to ease the whole length of his huge dick into her and she immediately started moaning in ecstasy. He finally grabbed her by her wide hips and really began to lay into her. She was deliciously stuffed. Her control on her internal muscles was sufficient to let her really enjoy the ride.

Abdul continued to fuck her for maybe ten minutes. Kira was screaming and moaning that she was cumming, for the sixth or seventh times. She had all but stopped humping back to Abdul. She looked limp and exhausted, just begging him to cum in her pussy, at last. He filled his condom and Kira felt as if his seed was burning her pussy. Hassan shook Abdul off his trance.

- It's enough, brother! Leave her to our friends and keep strength to give her another good shagging later!

Omar and Ahmed were ready at the door. Hassan and Abdul had not even reached Leena's palanquin that Kira's voice could be heard again. This time, none of her suitors seemed to have been interested by her mouth...

Leena had been more than ready for her expected visitors. In Birmingham, her grocer Gupta had trained her really good to expect to be fucked in the most seedy conditions, even lying on a heap of refuse from his shop or a bag of potatoes! She was now ready for anything and she enjoyed it : She could easily change from a filthy bed to a satin couch with just a shower in between!

When Mohammad and Ali entered in her pod, she was more than pleased by their sturdy appearance. Mohammad took off his clothes hastily and Leena discovered a long and sinewy but not very big cock.

- What do you think of my cock, bitch? Is it as long as hard as You want it, slut?

Leena looked down to it and replied with a spark of lust in her eyes :

- It seems quite marvelous to me! I want it! I want it deep in my little tight, pussy! I need you to fuck me NOW!

Mohammad then grabbed his hard cock, and positioned it at the opening of Leena's pussy in just a few seconds, he had that entire dick stuffed into her quite wet pussy. She started immediately to moan and scream as he rode her quite hard. Suddenly, he locked his hand in her hair and pulled it tight. She screamed in pain.

- Ali, jump on board while I hold her still! You are going to fuck her ass while she entertains me in her cunt!

Leena started to scream in earnest as he entered her tight ass. Grabbing hold of her hips he pummeled his cock into her again and again. He was really enjoying the feeling of his cock squeezed in her bum. His dick had never been pressed so tightly, so delightfully. Muhammad and Ali had raped together an occasional tourist in the mountains nearby : they knew how to match their moves. When Muhammad pushed in into Leena's pussy, Ali pulled back, almost pulling out of her glorious ass hole but in the next instant, he was sheathing back his shaft between her buttocks while Muhammad pulled b ack in his turn.

Both men were moving faster and faster. Leena had closed her eyes to concentrate on the rising tide of a shattering climax. Muhammad groaned. He seemed to miss a step and both men humped forward at the same moment. Leena was skewered as deep as they would go. The shock triggered their simultaneous climax and the jets of hot sperm hitting her internal walls made Leena to accompany them in the next second!

When he came in her, Mohammad thrust forward, roared triumphantly and filled her cunt with his sperm while Ali just moaned, stiffened and unloaded silently into her back passage. When they had finished, they kept their cocks inside her to enjoy this magnificent girl as long as possible.

Leena was prone moaning continuously, begging them to fuck her again after that fantastic double penetration!

Ali would certainly have obliged her but the voice of Hassan reminded them that two of their fellows were waiting for their turn with Leena.

If Leena had been totally confident about her ability to please the four men that Hassan had designated for her, it wasn't the case for Dina who had never been gangbanged by total strangers. They had been warned not to touch her cunt but apart from that, she had been declared open for anything. Would they use her mouth, her ass or would Husseinyi and Nassir prefer her to press her big breasts around them?

Husseinyi lay down on the cushions and Nassir helped Dina to impale her butt on his friend's cock. He let her slide down all the way on his cock. Nassir pressed on her hips to make Husseinyi get deeper and faster into her anal passage. Dina groaned in pain from the brutal intrusion.

- Do you like having a man's big and hard cock up the ass to the hilt, whore?

- No, master! It's painful and humiliating!

- You've better get used to it! Men love fucking and humiliating girls like you, especially pretty girls like you! Now stop arguing! You're going to ride that man seriously or I'll use my belt on your tender buttocks. You wouldn't be able to sit down for a week or two!

Dina was so frightened that she couldn't move. Her fear made her buttocks clench desperately on Husseinyi's cock. Even if she had been determined to obey, she would have not been able to!

- Your choice, slut! I'll enjoy reddening your white buttock but don't expect me to stop until its color suits me!

He pulled his belt of the loops and brought it down with all his strength. Dina seemed paralyzed when the pain reached her brain. She opened her mouth but didn't emit any scream. Nassir stroke again, in the opposite direction this time. Suddenly, Dina retrieved her voice. She started screaming and crying, too panic stricken to even beg them to stop punishing her bottom. The smack of the belt against her bottom had taken a rhythm of its own

Dina was trying to escape the belt whipping mercilessly her once white bottom. She didn't realize it but she was dancing on the pole impaling her, just as she had been ordered to do. Her buttocks were nom flaming red with brown weals appearing where two marks overlapped. When there was no white places left, Nassir stopped suddenly to beat her.

- Good girl! You've found the knack of it. Now bend forward and take my cock in your mouth. You see : you can be very obedient if you feel like it! Now dance on Husseinyi's cock like you did. You are going to give me the blow job of my life while you pump him dry with your bottom! That is it, continue, little slut!

Dina was doing her best to satisfy her two lovers. Her bottom felt in flame but she couldn't dismiss the fact that the punishment had really excited her. She had felt the same feeling when Peter had used the whip when she was harnessed to the plough in Gupta's field. She perfectly knew also that her well chastised ass cheeks were a clear invitation for new spankings. It was Leena's fault. During her recent visit to Birmingham, Peter's wife had introduced Dina to spanking, whipping and even caning and she had loved the searing pain in her loins! And now these dogs of camel drivers were able to make her cum with just a thrashing of her buttocks!

The punishment Dina's buttocks had received was sufficient to make both of the men quite hard in record time. They caressed her buttocks somewhat roughly, just for the pleasure of hearing her tortured yelps. They filled both of her holes in the same instant and left. Their next target was Kira and they would have to wait about half an hour!

The second team discovered Dina on her knees with her red bottom turned toward the ceiling. One of them laughed

- My god, they really punished your poor bottom, my girl!

- This bitch won't be able to sit for a week, don't you think so, Naguib?

- Who cares? She only needs to lay on her back with her legs wide open or on her knees servicing a cock or a cunt, any cunt or any cock for that matter! She is nothing but a submissive cunt!

- What can we do with her? Her bottom must be awfully sensitive and painful!

- Once more : who cares? Punish her breasts if you want to whip or belt her but force your way into her back passage : the more painful it will be for her, the mellower she will be for our cocks!

The second teams replaced the first ones, leaving no respite to the three girls. Afterwards, the girls were used discontinuously, whenever one of the camel drivers got hard again as they groped, caressed or mauled the three girls that had been left totally available to them...

Dhanraj had retired to his apartment, ordering one of his servants Leila to come and massage him after he had gone to the hammam.

- Leila, would you play the role of Mistress of the harem for these three girls?

- Of course, Master! How should I treat them?

- Rough, of course! They love to be bullied, forced to submit, enslaved, chained and such things. There is nothing too dirty for them! I would like to instill in their minds the urge to come back some day!

When the camel drivers had finished with the girls, Leila came to the pod doors. She was wearing a white face veil and an islamoc scarve above a rich caftan. She entered Kira's pod. the odor of sweat and sperm was overpowering. It seemed that Kira had had more than her fais share of visitors! Leila awakened Kyrhan's wife with a touch of her shoe on her buttocks. The first one didn't awake the sleeping beauty but the second one, administered with more strength, hit home. Kira jumped to her knees

- Kira! I'm Leila, the mistress of Dhanraj's harem!

- Yes Mistress. What are your orders?

- Retrieve your clothes and put them on!

- But they are in tatters, mistress!

Leila took a long and thin whip that hang from her belt. she lashed twice Kira. The first strike landed on her buttocks and the second time, the whip coiled around Kira's bust, leaving a red mark on both her breasts, just under the nipples. Kira wailed but remained at attention.

- Don't speak unless you are questioned, slut! I gave you an order : you must obey to it the faster you can. If the order isn't feasible for any reason, you can prostrate at my feet with your bottom raised to the ceiling and hope I'm not in a bad mood! Understood, cunt?

- Yes, mistress!

Kira donned her harem pants but the top that covered, or more precisely displayed her tits and belly was hopelessly ruined.

- Leave it to the camel drivers. They will wank themselves in it, trying to retrieve your scent in it! Put this on!

Leila handed Kira a complete burqa covering her from head to toe with just a narrow slit at the level of the eyes. There was a face veil but it was perfectly opaque. It was long, falling down to her belly. Even the strongest winds couldn't lift it and uncover her face! When she made bellydance exhibitions, she had often put on face veils but it had always been flimsy see through gauze that allowed to see the finest details of her make up, her ruby lips and dark mascara. That veil was trying to tease men and enhance her beauty but this one sole objective was to conceal the woman and hide the difference between beauty and ugliness. She hated it immediately! She was glad she would have to wear it just for three days.

Kira put on the burqa with the much needed help of Leila. She prostrated in front of Leila as she had been instructed and placed her lips on Leila's foot.

- Good, slave! You are learning pretty fast! What's the problem?

- Sorry mistress but I didn't find shoes!

- You won't need any : you'll just have to cross the street. There are sharp pebbles and the sun has made the ground scorching hot but it will make you walk faster. Now get out! It's time to make your coming out ; you are for your whole stay here just a girl from Dhanraj's harem where you'll be cloistered and locked. If the master wants, he may order you to go outdoors but you'll be always accompanied by him or by Hassan and then, you'll always wear that burqa. You'll be forbidden to speak to anyone, especially men! From the moment you'll have entered the house, you'll be just a property of the master, to use, discard, offer or give as he wants!

Kira followed Leila without comments to Leena's pod. It was awfully hot in the street and this black outfit didn't help at all! Leila repeated about the same thing to Kira's friend but this time, she ordered Kira to help Leena in her burqa. Kira and Leena exchanged a glance. Kira pressed Leena's hand as an encouragement gesture and managed not to be seen by Leila. The two girls then followed Leila to Dina's pod. This time, the mistress of the harem gestured to Kira, pointing her finger to the veil covering the entrance of the pod. Kira understood immediately and she drew it aside to let Leila enter. Dina jumped to her feet when she saw Leila and the two black ghostly figures that followed her. She was afraid but she recognized soon Kira and Leena. She done her lacey outfit that was about intact and helped as much as she could when they made her put on her burqa. She almost fainted when she found herself in the street. The heat was appalling and sweat run down from her body.

Leila led the three girls with a brisk pace into the building. The door opened in front of her without having to announce her in any way. They crossed the whole basement to arrive at the base of stone stairways. There was a ramp adjoining the stairs. Leila used the stairs but told them to take the ramp.

- Stairs are for humans. you are just worth to take the beasts of burden path. If the master decide to keep and marry you or elevate you to the rank of concubines or just servants, you'll be allowed to take the stairs! Besides, you'll have to learn to climb stairs with a burqa and very limited light!

The first floor was cooler and housed the servants' quarters : mostly women but a few men could be seen. The stairs continued a long time without doors. Kira understood that it went through the harem level but there was no direct access. They arrived to the master's apartments. Dhanraj was there to receive them.

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12