Desert Trek Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- Good evening, girls. I expect that my camel drivers were sufficiently virile to fuck you out! Have they quenched your desires? I love having my wives exhausted to push them a step further! Leila, take them to the hammam and give them a scented bath and a good massage with ylang ylang oils. You'll lock them in their separate bedrooms. I'll visit them this night if I feel like it! I want them fresh and ready to service me all the night.

Leila led the girls to another stair, downward oriented starting in front of Dhanraj's bedroom. The door was locked. Leila produced a key attached to her neck with a leather string.

- Look, girls, you are entering a prison meant to keep your beauty for the sole pleasure of your master and to forbid the other men even to soil you with their lecherous glances. I have a key of the harem doors and the master has the main one which is in gold. Beware if you fail to please the master, try to escape or communicate with another man : I'll punish you myself. In many harems, it's the duty of some eunuch but you'll discover, if God wants it, that a woman can be ten times more vicious!

When they arrived at the base of the stairs, they saw another door, even more massive that Leila opened with the same key.

- Here you are in your new apartments. You'll leave them to go upstairs to serve the master's pleasures only if he decides so. He may also visit your apartments and you'll dance and do anything to seduce him and have him choose you for the night which is the highest possible honor you may dream of. Your reward will be to be served food in your own bedroom by the other girls of the harem and be offered delicacies such as honey from the Hadramaout : it's the best in the world and it's a potent aphrodisiac. If the master takes some, be sure he'll fuck you all the night, just as a virgin bride should be!

After that dramatic speech, Leila pushed the door open. They entered a wide patio with a direct view to the sky. There was a terrace dominating the harem from which the master could watch his girls. It had a stunning marble floor. Six doors had their thick doors ajar. Leila led them to another door with a short anteroom with several cases on the wall.

- Time to take off your burqas. fold them properly. You'll wear them again when you leave of if the master invites you to a show upstairs with friends! Dump the tatters of your other clothes in that bin!

When that had been done, Leila motioned for the naked girls to follow her. They entered a large fresh room with whispering fountains and huge beds covered with pillows. Leila went straight to another door where she ordered the girls in. It was hot, very hot with steam making a fog so thick you couldn't see anything at four feet from your eyes. Water was dripping from the ceiling and covering the floor tiles. It was the Hammam, the center of their life for the next days! Kira felt immediately sweat running in rivulets from her forehead and dripping on her shoulders and knees.

- You'll be expected to get to the hammam every morning and evening to clean yourselves and be ready for your master and each time he has fucked you. If you aren't locked in your room, you may mingle with the other harem girls or even me but when you've finished, it will be back to the hammam for a quarter of an hour to half an hour to cleanse yourself like now. You have seats all around the room. Stay there! The bed in the center is reserved for the Master if he wants to frolick with you in the hammam!

The hammam was a new experience for Dina. The hot and misty atmosphere aswell asd the Eucalyptus scents that emanated from the stove were bizarrely making her more aware of her own body and of the presence of her friends. No one was watching her but she was pushing her breasts forward and caving in her belly as if she wanted to show off to some assistance. Her cunt felt warm and tickled : she was ready to be fucked by the Master. So were Kira and Leena. The drinks they have been served when Leila had taken them in charge contained an aphrodisiac plant extractr that would keep them horny and totally available to the master.

When Leila came to fetch the girls, she led them to a shower room to rinse the sweat and cool them. The water was lukewarm but turned to cold. Leena and the other girls shrieked and tried to elude the shower cascading on their shoulders. Leila's voice scolded them :

- Cold water will make your skin firmer. A man isn't interested usually by a bag of jelly! You are still prepared for the master : so behave accordingly! You must be proud to be considered worth enough to share his couch! I'll make my report to him!

The admonition was sufficient and Kira meekly lifted her arms to the ceiling and entered the jet of water with her eyes riveted to Leila's. She grimaced when the cold water hit her skin but she didn't flinch back. Leena and Dina followed but quite reluctantly!

Then the mistress of the harem installed each one in a separate tiny room with just a plastic armchair. Another woman entered Kira's booth, holding a jar of the finest sand that had been perfumed with jasmine and a razor. Leila explained to Kira who was the first to be treated.

- I present you Aicha. She'll make any body hair disappear. I see your pussy and armpits are shaven but the master wants you perfectly smooth. Even the duvet on your arms and legs will be removed. Then she'll apply her abrasive sand on your whole skin. It'll peel any dead skin and leave you with a baby's skin. The master will enjoy caressing you!

Kira hadn't imagined she was that hairy as the fine duvet of her body was accumulating on the bath towel where Aicha dumped what she had removed. When she had finished, Aicha went out probably to take care of Leena or Dina. Leila then ordered Kira to wash her hair. She dried and combed it carefully. Leila seemed to like well done jobs! The mistress led her to her bedroom. It was spacious with a big bed in the center. Kira thought defiantly it was "big enough for the master to frolick on it with the girl if he felt like it" : a lesson well rehearsed!

There were a bottle of water, a jar of orange juice and food. Leila told her to eat and drink as she wanted but not too much as the master could summon her to him at any time. Being fucked with a filled stomach wasn't very practical, for sure! Kira ate sparingly but drank a lot. There were all the needed amenities in this room, including toilets with gold plated faucets. Kira noted that the toilets had no doors and the seat was directly orientated toward the main bed. The master could be kinky at times! Kira had never relieved herself in front of her two husbands or any of her lovers, except when she had briefly been a pony girl! She surprised herself when she realized she couldn't wait to offer that sort of show to Dhanraj!

Leila exited the bedroom and locked the door behind her. There was no TV, no radio, no books in the room. Living there for years must be terribly tedious. Girls would vie for any distraction, be it a summon by the Master or a little girl to girl action when they were allowed. Kira heard the two other doors closed behind her friends then the main door of the harem was closed with a bang. Kira and her friends were alone in the harem! One hour later, she heard some key rattling in the distance. The main door was opened again. It seemed that Dhanraj had unexpected reserves unless he recovered pretty fast. Kira expected that he had come to visit Dina : she was young and fresh...

Kira's heart missed a couple of beats when she heard the key of HER bedroom being opened. She stood up immediately, pushing aside hastily the sheets on her bed. She was surprised to discover that it wasn't Dhanraj but Leila and Aicha...

- The master has summoned you for the night. Follow us : we are going to prepare you for him!

Leila led her to another room she had still not entered : there was a large bath, almost a swimming pool filled with hot water and covered with red rose petals. The bath was scented with exotic perfumes. Kira felt dizzy with the fragrance. Leila let her soak in her bath for ten minutes before ordering her to come and follow her. She made her lie on a massage bed. Aicha entered and covered her with lavender oil she immediately started to massage into Kira's skin. She especially insisted on her neck, boobs, buttocks and pussy : all places that Dhanraj was likely to visit!

Leila came back with an enema pomp. Kira was aghast. She had never felt such indignity.

- Quiet, cunt! It's not an enema. We would have done it before the bath, silly girl. This pump is filled with scented oils. When the master will fuck your ass, you'll smell sweet and he will enjoy you even more!

When Leila declared her ready to please the master, she gave Kira the clothes she was to wear. Kira recognized it immediately : it was a belly dance outfit. The harem pants had slits on their whole length. They were made in the finest gauze and they left nothing to imagination as she wore no undies under it. Her bra was the skimpiest she had ever worn just supporting her tits and exhibiting nearly completely her cleavage and even the areolas. The nipples were totally on display just covered with the same gauze than her harem pants. The bra was covered with beads and gold coins as was the large belt attached tightly to her waist. She had tiny bells attached to her ankle bracelets and heavily decorated slave bracelets covered her hands and feet.

A hundred of very fine gold bangles jingled on her arms, accompanying the bells for all her moves with a chorus of chimes. Kira was also wearing a wide and intricate collar around the neck. Long chandelier earrings were enhancing her figure and an Indian pendant was hanging on her fore head. Even Leila had to recognize that Kira's appearance was breath taking. She had a very haughty look, seeming to address to everyman on Earth, daring him to fuck her immediately on the spot. In that country, the gauntlet would be picked up easily and Dhanraj would certainly not wait long!

Leila added a large circular piece of gauze that covered Kira from head to toe, adding a touch of mystery about her. It looked like a marriage veil and Dhanraj would just need a second to take it off. Leila expected it would make the master even more eager to fuck this new girl of his harem!

- Hurry up! The Master is waiting!

Aicha left while Leila closed the door behind them. They climbed the stairs toward Dhanraj's bedroom. Kira was about to prove her value to her husband's cousin!

Leila stepped aside leaving Kira alone in front of the door. It opened slowly and Dhanraj appeared. He was wearing a red satin outfit, showing off his large and very muscular chest. In the pod, Kira hadn't realized how handsome he was but now in the dim light of the coming twilight, she could feel it. The aphrodisiac she had drunk was making her feel inebriated. She just knew that she was almost naked in front of her master, that she was to seduce him, to put his senses in flames and lure him to fuck her very wet cunt... She would love to be his fuck toy for as long as he wanted.

Dhanraj had before his eyes an image of any man's wet dreams : Kira's eyes were heavily lined with black and her lips were painted in Kiss me red. Aicha had done an incredible work with her eye shadows. Kira's outfit was so perfectly see through that he could delineate her engorged nipples, as hard as rock and her nether lips slightly open in a lewd invitation no man could ignore. He could even see the unmistakable sheen her love juices were producing as they ozzed shamelessly from her cunt.

Dhanraj closed the door behind her and locked it. She was in the cage with the lion and nothing could save her now!

- Good evening, Kira! You promised you would dance for me and I've taken you to your word. If Kyrhan told me the truth you are a great performer even with an improvisation on a music you've never heard. If you please me, I may have you would dance at an official party in front of two hundred people including several government high executives and ministers! That could help Kyrhan's plans in the region!

(to be continued)

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12