Deserving

Story Info
A little punishment and reward.
11k words
4.2
11.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been bad, disobedient. Lock me away, deprive me of my freedoms; ones only you can give me. Force me to think about my behavior. How it affects everything. How it makes Daddy feel to punish me. Make him think he's not teaching me well; unfair of me to even put that thought in his mind.

He's so patient, willing, understanding, kind; he can also be unyielding, demanding and harsh but we know it's for my own good.

Sitting completely bare in my cage, alone, one dim light above. Just my collar for company, hands bound together to keep me from touching and distracting myself. Hours, it seems, alone with my guilt; penitent silence.

Then I hear his measured footsteps; keys on the table, turning on the light switch. He's making me wait, knowing I can hear him above. Then hearing the door at the top of the stairs open makes my heart race but I know better than to show it.

As his footsteps travel down the stairs, his smell permeates the room along with the aroma of fresh coffee.

All of it makes me ache.

He sits in his chair across from my prison. He turns on the soft light on the end table beside his chair, silently regarding me, drinking his coffee. How I would love to taste a drop from his lips.

He's very upset with me; this long period of silence tells me so. The cold glare I can feel cutting through my spine adds to my theory. He sits down the empty coffee cup, slowly stands, and comes towards me.

My face warms.

I keep my eyes down; I can see he stooped down. Feel his voice float on air as he lifts my chin through the thin bars, "What am I going to do with you?"

I say nothing. I have no permission to. He stares almost through me as he stands. I hear him sigh as he walks back towards the door towards a small set of hooks. One key jingles as he walks back toward me.

The sound of it sliding into the lock is freedom, "Look at me," my eyes meet his, "do not hurry out. You are to stay on your knees, crawl to me, and kneel before me. Nod if you understand."

I do so.

"Good girl," I fight back the smile.

I wait for the lock to be removed, the door opened. I can feel his eyes on me as he walks back to his chair. Slowly he sits, really like a king on his throne. Silently powerful.

He merely motions for me to come and my heart skips. As carefully and slowly as I can I make my way out of the cage and crawl across the floor. The carpet pulls against my bare skin. I don't cringe; no whining. I do it without any complaint all under his watchful gaze.

I stop before reaching his feet. I pull myself upright; on my knees, hands in my lap relaxed against my restraints, eyes and chin down. I don't know how angry he still is or what he'll do next. I feel him lean over me, running his fingers down my arms to my bindings, caressing them before coming back to my neck, my collar.

"You are so pretty. You should always know that. Which is why Daddy gave you this pretty collar," I don't move but I can feel the heat on my face. He lifts my chin, "It's very cute when you blush, lover. Very innocent," always makes me smile, "we know better though, don't we?"

I nod again. Innocent is a far cry from what I am.

"Not speaking without permission...very good girl. Showing Daddy how well you can follow orders."

I nod, wanting so badly to say how sorry I am.

"I'm sure you're had time to think about what you've done. And I'm just as sure you'd like to tell me so," my eyes light up and he laughs, "You think you deserve the right to speak? Not taking care of yourself is very serious baby girl. I can't have you not well. I need you to always be at full strength. I hope putting you in the cage helped you realize how bad you've been. I would have much preferred you out with me today instead of being alone. You know I hate that, especially when I have to eat."

My head drops and I sigh. I know he still isn't pleased with me. He does hate being alone.

"Not to mention that smart mouth of yours. I thought we'd moved past this, the insubordinate attitude, but clearly I was mistaken. Then lying to me about your sleep habits....you may speak now. I'm curious what you have to say for yourself."

I swallow hard, "I am really sorry Daddy. Sometimes I try and do too much and I can't help it. And I know that's no excuse for being bad."

"You're right. It's not."

"I just...I just want to do what I want to do."

He grabs hold of my neck and slips a finger between my neck and collar, "You understand what this means. You. Are. Mine. You don't get choices. Obviously, you use poor judgment and make bad decisions that embarrass the both of us. Petulant little girl."

He loosens the grip and pressure, "I'll try to be better, Daddy. Promise," I mean that.

He regards my sentence, running his fingers through my hair and sweeping it from my face, "I know you do baby. Honestly, I should smack that smart mouth of yours, but I wouldn't want to damage those delicious lips."

I breathe a small sigh of relief, "I believe I still owe you three demerits, Sir."

He smiles, "you do at that. Come and take your punishment like a good girl," he pats his laps and reclines; very magnanimous indeed.

Sliding my bound wrists forward, I pull myself toward him, crawling. He holds out a hand to help me over his knees. How I wish I was crawling into his lap and curling up against him; rest my head against his chest, listen to his heart pound, feel his warm breath against my skin but that's not on the agenda.

I slide my hands over his legs, pulling my body across slithering over his jeans. I lay completely still across his legs, waiting for no doubt a painful lesson. The anticipation is the worst; I'm on edge. His warm hands follow the curve of my spine, finger tips tracing down and around the curve of my ass. He told me it was shaped just like an ass should be; still makes me blush every time I think about it.

"Speak only to count. Do not squirm; hard to hit a moving target. If you cry out, I will use more than my hand. Nod if you understand."

I do as I'm told and nod. I close my eyes and try to control my breathing. I can feel his fingertips on my skin, even after they leave it. I tell myself not to flinch, it's only three you've had more and didn't cry. Seven was terrible, not that I didn't want to cry after four.

The first strike seems to take forever to fall. The crack from his hand against my tender flesh rings through the room. It's on fire, "One, sir." The second has more force. I can hear the air being cut through as he swings; sitting is going to be painful, "two, sir." The third is the most painful. It's like he holds nothing back. The strike makes my legs quiver, tears beg to fall, "three....sir."

Before I can even collapse, he pulls me into his lap and holds me tightly against him. My welted skin carefully perches on his legs; my head on his shoulder and he gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead, "Good girl."

I smile against the fabric. I long for these words. He strokes my hair and keeps me close, never speaking. We sit in silence so I can calm myself.

"Stop....you're okay. Just breathe baby girl; I have you," I didn't even know I was shaking until he spoke. It seems like we're frozen forever that way. I can feel the dampness on my thighs, even more so that they're pressed together. I pull myself closer to him. Maybe I should be terrified but I know he would never do anything to harm me. This was for my own good.

"I hate to punish you; you know that," his voice barely above a whisper, "however, it must be done. Simple things; that's all I'm asking for. I need you to try harder for Daddy."

I nod against him. I pull myself closer, wringing my hands in his shirt breathing in his scent.

"You can speak freely...are you all right baby, really?"

"I'm okay, just really stings. I've had worse."

He kisses my forehead, "I know. If it makes you feel any better, my hand hurts."

My head says serves you right. Instead I gently bring his palm to my lips and place small, soft kisses against his hot, reddened palm, "better Daddy?"

"Much, thank you," he pulls my face upright and presses his lips to mine. I can taste the coffee now; just a hint of desire laced over the flavor of it. I can feel that desire deep within me as the kiss progresses; the now growing pool of nectar between my thighs moistening my skin. His hardness pressing against my throbbing welts. That makes more of me warm and wanting his touch, everywhere.

I squirm against him, pulling at my restraints. I know better than to just act.

He takes his lips from mine and then uses them to trail down my neck. A small sigh escapes my lips; I feel a smile pull at his. His hands softly linger all over my skin, down my arms then along my thighs. I thought I would beg aloud for his touch as he teased my ache. I'm sure he can feel the heat from my center; no doubt I'm beginning to drip with anticipation and desire.

Slowly, moving his hands back up my torso, he latches onto each nipple and I gasp in pleasure. He's teasing me and enjoying making me suffer and moan. I shift more impatiently in his lap, maybe I can gain some contact.

"Can't sit still," he slides a hand down along the inside of my thighs. I open myself to his touch, readily. He never makes contact with my sex, but god I want him to, "even wet down to your thighs. You're soaked hmm," I nod in agreement, "be a good girl, ask Daddy for what you want. You know I'll give it to you."

I catch my breath, "please, touch me. All of me, Daddy....I ache for you to make me cum."

He kisses me fiercely; his desire evident. I can feel my heart racing, the heat on my skin. I'm breathless as he takes my bound hands and holds them against my chest. He slides a hand down to my open invitation.

"My God," he growls in my ear, "are you always this fucking wet?" He plunges his fingers into my sweet, hot center. I moan from the first full stroke. A devilish grin crawls across his face. He moves effortlessly; each movement bringing me closer to my release. I can't hold back long. I struggle to keep quiet and not let go, not without his permission. My eyes beg him for mercy; to let me have freedom. I can't even form the words.

His eyes drink in the sight of me on the brink of climax; his heavy, heated breath feels like an electric charge, "cum for Daddy, baby girl....hard."

It was like a switch. Orgasm rips through every part of me. I'm panting as the aftershocks wave over me. I can feel my wetness soaking his jeans. He pulls his hand from my core, dripping in my sweet nectar. He cleans one finger, then he allows me to clean the other, tasting myself; so delicious.

"Very good girl," he whispers before kissing me again, "I'm starting to believe you enjoy your punishment.

"Maybe just a little, sir."

He laughs, "Only problem is princess, I can't just settle for one taste. I want to drink in your sweet honey."

I swallow my desire, "I'm yours sir; to do with as you see fit."

"That's my good girl," he stands with me in his arms then gently sits me in his chair. He kneels before me, fire burning behind his pale eyes. That look alone is enough to make me weak. So full of hunger, like a wolf ready to devour his prey.

I open myself to him and watch as he takes in my sweetness. The first contact is overwhelming; it always is. He expertly teases, tastes and touches the hidden parts of me, from the pressure of his tongue on my swollen clit to filling and stretching me with each finger stroke. I long for the feeling of each time he adds a finger to his work. I know how he loves to see me open like that, not to mention I need to be ready to receive him and that's no easy task.

He can make me cum so easily and many times over, each one stronger than the last. I can feel my release escape; he never lets even one drop go to waste. My whole body shakes. I'm breathless when he finally stops. He crawls up my body and kisses me, so that I can taste myself on his lips. I love that he does that, so intensely intimate and arousing.

He offers his hand still glistening with honey, "clean off my fingers. Don't let it go to waste, so rich today baby girl," I slowly take his fingers in my mouth, one by one, licking every inch as to not miss any.

He watches the process intently; I keep my eyes fixed on him knowing he must be throbbing by now. I know I want him. I also know what I want isn't always what I'm allowed to have.

"Such a dirty girl," he softly murmurs as he withdraws his fingers from my mouth. He stands and stretches; his desire straining against the fabric of his jeans.

"Please sir that looks so painful. Let me help," I keep my eyes down.

He regards my request, softly tracing the line of my chin with one finger. I can still smell my essence there, "you have been so bad in the past few days, especially today. Why should I let you have something you want?"

My pleading brown eyes meet his icy gaze, "Daddy, what I want isn't always what I need. I understand your judgment is always what is best for me. What's best for me is taking care of you...so I humbly request you allow me to ease your suffering."

He traces my lips with his thumb. I part my lips when he applies pressure. Again, never breaking eye contact, I slowly wrap my lips around his thumb circling it with my tongue. He closes his eyes and exhales as he withdraws his thumb, "on your knees then."

I do as commanded, mouthwatering with anticipation. I struggle against my restraints and accept I can't break them.

"Now, now....did I say you've earned the right to your hands," he slowly unbuckles his belt and unfastens his jeans. I swallow hard as he rubs his aching erection through the thin, slightly damp fabric that still covers my favorite craving.

"Please sir," the words escape my lips without thought; breathless.

He frees himself from the annoying prison of his briefs. I gasp every time I see him before me; so thick, dripping with delicious precum. I want to devour every inch and savor him.

He strokes himself slowly, rubbing the flavor all over his hardness. He covers his thumb in it then sucks it off. I'm insanely jealous.

"Patience baby girl," I can't even fight back the pout, "how adorable and more bratty than anything else. Stop it this instant or I'll smack that lip and you'll go back in that cage."

I immediately pull back my pout and regain my composure.

"There's my good girl," I lick my lips wanting so badly to claim him. I bite my bottle lips as a reflex to the hunger I feel, "still so dirty....open that dirty mouth for me; maybe you can earn your hands."

I open my mouth wide and flatten my tongue. He carefully enters my mouth. I want to touch him so badly. He pushes as much of himself into my mouth as he can. I try not to gag but I can't help it. It's so much to take in all at once.

He clamps a hand over my nose, "Don't fucking gag."

He releases it and I slowly begin breathing through my nose; make my tongue more flat. He pushes more into my mouth. I run my bound hands up his thighs. I try to get my hands to wrap around his length.

"What did I say about hands," I move them back away quickly, "I have hands. If I wanted hands I would use them," he forces my obedience further, shoving me down to take in his full length. I'm proud I didn't gag, even with tears rolling out of my eyes. He moves me along his hardness, every inch of him letting me know what he wants.

He finally releases my head. I make sure that I follow the instructions I've been given and take him all in. I move my tongue all around him, touching every last place; feeling all of him in my mouth. He softly and deeply moans his approval as I continue.

The more I worship him, the more speed I move with. I can feel his muscles tighten in his thighs; my hands are there to brace myself. I can tell he would like nothing more than to force feed me his cock, fill my mouth with hot cum and be done with it. Instead he allows me the indulgence. He almost growls each word of approval as I taste him. I love listening to his breathing grow more labored the closer I bring him to ecstasy. Just that thought alone makes all of me warm; I can feel my pleasure drip onto my feet. I'm sure he can smell it.

He forces me to stop just when I was starting to have fun. I can see the glazed over look of pleasure in his eyes, so fucking sexy, "I know you want my cum now but I have other thoughts."

Even though it upsets me, I don't pout.

He pulls my hands toward him, "I believe you've earned them. Do not make me regret this."

"Never sir."

He laughs and gently pulls me to my feet; hands pressed against him. He kisses me deeply, running his hand down to touch me. I feel him smear all my wetness over his fingers.

"My my....I know you enjoy sucking cock but you could should a little control," I know he's kidding, "I love how wet I can get you lover; how wet you are in general. It makes it so easy to open you up to all kinds of new and wonderful things. Fun things that I want to teach you."

I can feel the heat building as he moves in small circles around my hardened clit, spreading his fingers to caress my velvety lips agonizingly slow. He bites the top of my right ear, capturing the metal that runs through it. His hot breath makes my skin burn. He whispers one phrase that makes my knees weak, "I want to make you cum until you pass out baby."

I almost do right on the spot. He always knows what to say to ensure I'm under his control.

"Lay down lover. I want to feel you wrapped around me."

With an order like that, I happily do as I'm told with my wrists in front of me and I curse my smart mouth. "Can we please free my hands Daddy?"

"I did say you earned them," he turns to the drawer on the end table and retrieves scissors. He grabs my hands and holds them gently as he cuts me free.

The marks aren't even deep this time.

He pulls my wrists his lips and kisses the marks, "I would order you to wear sleeves until these go away but I don't think you mind them."

"Not at all," I watch as he puts back the scissors. I admire the view of his sculpted back; the way his body moves. I smile and sigh. He seems amused by me, "What?"

"You were staring," he straddles my legs at first, "you know flattery gets you places," he pushes my legs apart with his and then leans over me, forcing me to lay back down on the carpet.

I finally take the chance to touch his skin; rub my hands over his shoulders, arms, and chest, "I was just admiring sir."

He sweeps a stray strand of hair from my face, "know the feeling," my cheeks glow red, "see, even that...beautiful."

I meet his lips for a kiss; so much more intense. I pull myself against him, wanting him to enter me. I know he's teasing me; it's sweet torture.

Softly, I pull my hips to his as we kiss. He responds by grinding his hips against mine. I slide my hands to the end of his shirt and start pulling it off of him. I break the kiss and pull the shirt over his head. The feeling of his skin against mine, running my hands over his rounded shoulders.

He continues to tease me. The fabric of his jeans rubbing against my wetness is more torture. I kiss him and run my fingers over his chest, nails scraping his nipples. I circle them with my fingertips, taking each of them between my fingers and squeezing, pulling them as I grind against him.

He growls low in response and pins my shoulders, "now that's a good way for a little girl to get fucked. Hard."

An evil grin creeps across my face, "Maybe that's what I want."

He keeps my arms pinned, "is that what you want really? Me, inside you....fast...hard....anyway I can bend you, spread you."

"Yes. Please Daddy," my eyes plead with his. He lets my arms free and I slide them down his sides, dig my fingers into his hips and ass, pulling at the last remaining barrier to my pleasure.