Deserving Punishment

Story Info
She receives the punishment she so justly deserves
1k words
3.59
46.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am, waiting for you, my wonderful husband, to come home. I act like I don't want it, but you know that I do. This is one of our favorite games.

You tell me to slowly strip for you, and I don't, so you have to punish me. You always have to punish you bad little girl.

"Why do you make me always have to punish you? You know I don't like to hurt you."

You say that all the time, and every time you say that, I get wet.

"Turn around and place your hands on the wall. You know I have to punish you."

I know you have to punish me for being bad, so I do as you tell me to. I place my hands on the wall.

You take off your belt, and use it to tie my hands together so I won't fight you, then blindfold me with one of my scarves. But you know, I always struggle to get loose. I don't like to be tied, but I'm being punished, so I have to take my punishment.

Then you start to slowly rip my clothes from my body. "I told you what would happen if you didn't do as I say, when I say. So, for part of your punishment, you must stay the way I make you, naked."

As you rip the clothes from my body, I get wetter and wetter. I'm so wet that I ache for you. I beg you to take me but you deny me...

"You should have taken your clothes off when I told you to. Then we wouldn't have this little problem we have now."

You rip all my clothes off of me except for my panties.

"I see you wore my favorite panties. I told you, only wear those silk thongs when I tell you to wear them. Did I tell you to wear them when I left this morning?"

I answer you, no, you didn't tell me to wear them, I wanted to surprise you...

...then I remembered, you don't like surprises, you like to be in control...I need to be punished.

"You're right, you do need to be punished...hmmm...what kind of punishment to give you. <<SLAP>> you hit me on my ass, making me wetter than I thought possible...

"Do you like that" you whisper in my ear. "Do you need to be punished some more?"

Yes I say, yes I've been a very bad girl, please, I need to be punished over and over again.

"We'll see" you say as you slowly take you clothes off.

After you get undressed, you walk up to me...Slap my ass one more time, then tease me with you dick...

"You want this dick in you don't you? You want me to force it into you and fuck you fast and hard don't you...Is that what you want?"

As you talk to me, I feel my overflowing juices run down my leg...I say "Yes YES that's what I want, I want you to fuck me hard and fast!!!"

"I knew that was what you wanted, but first, I want you to cum for me, I want you to fuck my fingers as I put them in your juicy pussy...and you are going to do what I tell you!!! Fuck my fingers hard and fast."

You put first 1 finger then 2 and then 3 fingers in me. I fuck your fingers like they're the biggest dick I've ever had inside my pussy...

...you keep whispering in my ear "fuck those fingers, fuck those fingers, cum for me, cum for me baby...fuck them harder, harder, faster, faster...Cum baby cum!!!!"

I scream, "I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!!!"

You say.."Cum baby cum...yeah that's it, get those finger slippery...yeah, baby, you know how to please your master"

Right as I finish having my orgasm, you take your fingers out of my sopping wet pussy and place them under my nose...I can smell my own juices, and, unknowingly, I wet my lips, anticipating what you want me to do next.

"Suck your juices off my fingers, see what you taste like."

I do as you tell me, and while I'm licking my juices off your fingers, you start teasing me with your cock...you place the head just in my pussy, just enough to get it slippery and then pull your big fat dick out of my pussy...you do this over and over until I ache even more for you...

"You want some more, don't you...You think you've been punished enough?" <<SLAP>> you hit my ass again. "I didn't hear you" <<SLAP>> "Do you need more punishment?"

"Yes, oh God yes I need to be punished some more!!!" I scream...

"Ok" you say as you gather the wetness of my pussy on your fingers and dick...you lubricate my asshole with my juices...and then say..."You want me in your ass don't you...that's the punishment you deserve. whose ass is this?" you ask me...

"It's your ass master, to do with as you please...it's the punishment I deserve master...PUNISH ME!!!!" I beg...

You insert one finger, and then a second one to get my ass used to the size...in and out and in and out and in and out...

...Then, I feel the head of your HUGE cock enter my tender barrier..."You know you want this, you know you want me to fuck your asshole...take it all woman, you better take it all..."

Finally, you're all the way in my asshole and you start fucking my ass like it was my pussy..."Faster, faster, harder, harder..." I scream over and over...

"I'm cumming master I'm cumming!!!!"

"Is this what you wanted, is this the punishment you wanted!!!! IS IT...IS IT!!!" <<SLAP, SLAP>> "Answer your master!!!" <<SLAP>>

"YES MASTER...IT'S THE PUNISHMENT I DESERVE!!!"

"You know I had to punish you...you must learn to obey your master when he gives you a command" You say to me as you hold me close to you...

"Now, lets get cleaned up, and then we can see if you've learned anything, I may still have to punish you."

Together, we head to the shower...

But that's another story.