Desi

Story Info
Her chair is a great place to play.
1.4k words
4
17k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers

Authors note: I know this story could fit in the Fetish section just as well as BDSM however I thought the story revolved more around the bondage play than the characters condition. The story of how the as yet un-named first person and Desi met will likely be more fetish than bondage. (That story is in process) All characters are fictional and over 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desi is a rolling contradiction some times. At 27 she had accomplished a lot for someone classified as a quadriplegic. She had graduated High school on time and was slowly working her way through college a couple of classes at a time. The brain trauma at birth had been in the motor section. Her speech and intellect were generally unaffected. She was capable of being independent but CP had resigned her to a wheel chair with limited use of crutches for self-care and transfers, she still needed assistance with some physical tasks.

As I walked toward the living room where she was watching TV, I could see her in partial profile. She tended to lean forward in her wheel chair which obscured some of the shape of her E cup tits. As I set the velvet bag on the small table beside her she looked over at it and then to the bulge of my 8-inch cock pressing against my fitted boxers.

Hitting the power button on the remote, she set it aside, "Ok then. I guess it's play time huh?" She was smiling as she continued, "So do you want me to transfer to my bed or are you going to tie me up on the floor in here?"

I reached over and grabbed a hand full of her blond hair. Pulling her back against the seat I chuckled, "Now, now, my pretty little slut, I think we are going to have some fun right here in your chair." I released her hair and retrieved a blind fold from the bag.

Stepping behind her I placed it over her eyes. Reaching down past her shoulder I grabbed her large tits and pulled her back against her seat again. Mauling her chest through her shirt and bra. Her breathing quickened as she grunted and moaned, enjoying the rough treatment of her huge breasts.

Grabbing her shirt, I pulled it up and over her head and let her slump forward so I could undo the 4 hooks on her bra strap. Once it was free I pulled her back up by her hair once again letting it fall free and to the floor. Grasping at her tits once more I squeezed and pulled at her nipples eliciting a litany from her, "God Yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as she moved her arms to join me in mauling her tits I grabbed the left hand and placed it firmly on the arm rest of the wheel chair.

Securing her wrist and fore arm just below the elbow to the arm rest with medical tape I moved in front of her and secured the right in the same manner. "Are you good and wet my little slut? Are you ready for more?" I lifted her broom stick skirt and reached up into her chair to her hips. Finding the waist band of her panties I pulled them down under her butt and then pulling the length of her legs to join her other clothing on the floor.

Pulling once again on her hips I brought her forward so that she was sitting close to the front edge of the seat and pushed her shoulders to make her recline back displaying her tits for the beauties that they were. I paused to grab my phone and take a couple of pictures before returning to the toy bag for a pair of clover clamps.

She moaned and pulled against the tape as I took fires one and then the other nipple and fixed them into the devices. I then took the chain connecting them and lifted up and allowed her to take it in her teeth she began moving her head back and forth pulling on the clamps. Moaning with pleasure all the while.

I stepped out of my boxers while she used the chain to pleasure herself. There wasn't much left in the bag as I pulled out a remote-controlled egg and a rechargeable magic wand. Reaching between her legs I found, as I knew I would, her pussy was wet and dripping. Soaking the back of her skirt. I pushed the egg inside her.

I pushed her back up into her chair and taking the head of the wand I mashed it up against her open pussy lips making sure it would be up against her clit. I used the tape again. Taping her legs tight together at her thighs and just above and below her knees to hold the wand in place.

When switched it on she gasped and groaned dropping the chain. She leaned forward in her normal slump breathing hard as the wand did its work. "Do you want more Desi? Do you want my cock in your mouth? It's right here you know, all you need to is open your mouth a bit more and lean forward."

As she engulfed the head of my dick she began sucking and slurping as best she could in her bound state. Relying on her taped arms to hold her in place in the chair. I could feel her pause and groan every few minutes when a small orgasm over took her. Finally, I pressed the button on the remote switching on the egg to high.

She was no longer sucking on my cock but only holding it in her mouth, rendered helpless by the combination of the wand and egg. I grabbed her by the hair and began pushing my cock in and out of her mouth saliva dripping down my balls as I fucked her face.

I pushed deeper and deeper causing her to gag and choke. She would try to suck as I pulled back and whimpered as I thrust back in pushing her head down further on my cock. I could feel it through my balls and spine as my cum started its boiling run up my cock and into their waiting mouth. What went down her throat she swallowed, letting the rest dribble from her mouth and down on to her clamped tits.

Turning off the 2 vibes, I sat her back up in the chair. "That...That was good... very good , oh fuck.", she said once she slowed her breathing .

I stood and looked at her tits as I removed the clamps. Her seat and skirt soaked with her juices and felt my half flaccid dick begin to stir again. I untapped her arms and as she reached for the blindfold I caught her hands and crossed them beneath her cum covered rack. Then I re-taped her arms together like that and picked her up out of her chair.

I pulled the wand from between her thighs and turned the egg back on low, "Oh fuck you still want more?" She moaned as the sensations stated enveloping her once more. "Ok fine," she half whined have moaned, "Fuck me but you better do it hard! Fuck me till I pass out. Fuck your slut unconscious."

I fed my now hard dick into her cunt along with the egg. And began pounding in and out I fucked her like a jack hammer for 5 minutes straight as she twitched and orgasmed around my cock. Then pulled my cock out and lined up with her rose bud. My cock slick with her juices and her having come multiple times, it gave no resistance as I pushed up into her ass.

I wasn't fucking her ass but a minute or two when its hot tight grip augmented by the egg still vibrating in her cunt sent me over the edge again. Spilling my load into her bowel, I stayed like that for some time until my softening dick slipped from its lodging.

Carefully I untied Desi and carried her to the roll in shower and cleaned us both up. The was no conversation but many low moans of pleasure as we came down from the high of our tryst. Once done I let her dress while I cleaned up her chair. Back in place, she switched on the TV and ask in a lazy fashion. "So, what's for dinner?"

ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers