Design Inspiration

Story Info
Hot hotel mirror sex with a SSBBW/BBW/fat woman & partner.
1.6k words
4.17
44.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nine hour drive. Exhausted and maybe a little cranky, we check in at the hotel front desk and make our way to our room, with visions of room service and at least eight hours of sleep dancing through our heads. I can't wait to slip out of these jeans and into a hot shower. You may love the way my sizable ass fills out the snug, faded denim, stressed to the max in its effort to contain my unruly bulges and curves, but truthfully, they are not the comfiest of road trip apparel. Nothing trumps the positively lascivious look you get in your eye when you see me wearing them, though, so I willingly make the sacrifice. Life is full of trade-offs, after all.

We walk into our very nice room, light and spacious, and I make a beeline for the air conditioning controls across the room. I make some adjustments, turn to face you, and we both stop dead in our tracks when we see what stands along the wall next to the king-size bed. A large closet as long as the bed, with two sliding doors covered by two huge full-length mirrors. The entire bed and everything beyond it is clearly reflected. Our eyes slowly take in the view and meet in the mirror and we grin simultaneously. You notice the blush growing on my cheeks and grin harder. You clear your throat.

"So, um. How tired are you?"

I fake a big yawn. "Ohhh, pretty tired," I say mournfully.

You laugh and drop your suitcase handle. You walk towards me, not breaking eye contact, and stop inches away from me. Tease. The heat, that sweet ache between our bodies is palpable. You reach your hand out and stroke my cheek softly, your calluses scraping me gently. I lean my face into your hand, close my eyes and sigh. Bliss. My breathing quickens, remembering how it feels, having you inside me, and knowing you will be again soon. Your eyes slide down from my face to watch my cleavage spilling out of my scoopneck top rise and fall. You watch, hypnotized, and your face leans down to tenderly kiss the tops of each of my breasts, your lips lingering as my chest heaves. Oh god, how I want you. I ache to press my soft body against your harder body, to feel that delicious contrast once more, but I don't move. You're running the show now. You lift your head from my breasts and slide your hand on my cheek around to the back of my neck and suddenly, forcefully, pull me towards you. Your lips pressed against mine, our tongues seek each other out, darting in and out, intertwining. Your hands cradle my face and neck as our bodies press together finally, our clothes the only barrier between us.

Suddenly your head pulls away from mine. I have no idea why until I realize you're looking at our reflection, my back facing it, in the mirror. You exhale slowly.

"Sweet jesus, look at you," you say almost reverently, drinking in the sight of my cascading red hair, my tall body, my never-ending curves. When your gaze lands on my ass, I laugh softly. You are so very cute when you ogle me. I wiggle it slightly, making the denim dance.

"What, this old thing?" I ask, wide-eyed.

You watch, transfixed. "Fucking tease," you groan, reaching down to cup an ass cheek in each hand. Truth be told, the globes of my ass are far, far too large for your hands to cup, but I commend your efforts. You yank me towards you even closer, and our hot mouths meet again. In unspoken unison, we shuffle our way towards the inviting bed, falling onto it as the backs of my knees hit its edge. We lay side by side, kissing, hands roaming over each other hungrily. I arch my back towards you as your hand finds its way into the lace cup of my bra, cupping one large breast and gently rubbing your thumb against my already erect nipple. I lean my head back and sigh, loving the feeling of ache and need as my nipples swell for you. I run my hands along your arms, your biceps, pushing up your short sleeves so I can see and feel your graceful muscles and lines. You kiss your way down my chin to my neck, and bury your head there, kissing, sucking, biting, nuzzling. My neck is one of my hot spots, as you well know, and I can feel myself grow wet as you attend to me there. Your hands move down to stroke my soft thighs through my jeans, the feeling of which nearly drives me mad with lust. Your hands, so close to what I want, what I need, but kept apart from me by fabric.

You quickly come to the same realization. Your fingers fumble at the button and zipper of my jeans, and you growl, "Take these goddamn things off." I gladly comply, and help you unbutton and unzip, and wriggle my way out of my denim prison. I take a second to pull your shirt over your head, and, as always, take a moment to admire your physique. You are slim where I am fat, angular where I am round, hard where I am soft, driving and penetrating where I am open and welcoming. A perfect match. The contrast between our bodies never fails to fascinate and delight us both.

You roll onto your back and I happily straddle you. I know you love the feeling of my weight on you, the visual feast of my soft flesh spilling out over your hips, your belly, your legs. We both glance over at the mirror and inhale softly at the gorgeous site of my large mass enveloping you. I feel your cock rising beneath me, and I softly rub myself against your hardness. You reach down and slide your hands into my lacy panties, tracing fingertip patterns over my ass, my hips, my belly, squeezing and caressing my flesh, as I continue rubbing against you. You make small thrusting motions against me, and it is your turn to tease me with your jeans now; the denim rubbing through the thin lace of my panties, against my throbbing clit makes me inhale sharply. You grab my hips and force me to slow down.

"Not yet, baby."

I nod, knowing you're right, and will myself to calm down. Your hands slowly creep from my hips to my shirt hem and pull it up over my head. You unhook my bra and pull it off me, feasting your eyes on my DDD cup breasts. Your hands reach up to hold them, your thumbs cradling my small pink nipples, stroking and rubbing them. I whimper as you work them into a frenzy, and, unable to take it anymore, grab your wrists and push your arms down over your head. I lean forward over you, my belly covering yours like a soft blanket of flesh, my heavy breasts and hard, teased nipples grazing your chest, and lick, then kiss your neck. I move my mouth next to your ear and murmur playfully, "How about now, baby? Can we fuck now?" Your breath comes out in a shudder, and you slowly nod your assent as we lock eyes.

I let go of your wrists to slide my panties off, and plant teasing kisses on your chest as I unbutton and unzip your jeans. I pull them off with your underpants, and reach down to stroke your gorgeous hard cock, to gently massage your balls as your hips make little seemingly involuntary thrusting motions.

When neither of us can stand to wait any longer, I climb back on top of you. You reach down and guide yourself into my warm, wet center, and I slowly sink down as far as I can on your hard penis, accepting inside me every millimeter of your hardness I possibly can. We lock hands, and I bend down to kiss you languidly as we meld together. When I can sink no longer, I sit back up and you move your hands to my soft hips. Time for business. I slowly begin moving my hips up and down on your cock, leaning forward slightly to feel you rub against my sensitive clit. Holy fuck, that feels amazing. I want more, and begin moving faster. You try to meet my thrusts beneath the mass of my weight, but mostly in vain. We look at our reflection in the mirror, and we are met by a visual symphony of jiggles and wiggles, my sensual flesh seemingly flying everywhere as I ride you with abandon. We are both breathing hard, oblivious to the sound of the bed creaking, our earlier fatigue utterly forgotten as your cock swells inside my warm, tight cunt, almost ready to burst. Sensing this, I squeeze you inside me as I continue moving and rocking up and down on you, your eyes locked on the vision of my entire body shimmying and quaking around you. Finally, as I thrust downward, you grip my hips and hold me down firmly against you as you cry out and explode with warm wetness inside me. I follow suit as you quickly tunnel your hand beneath my belly into the warm wetness of my pussy, stroking and petting my clitoris, your aftershock tremors urging me on towards climax. You watch my profile in the mirror as I throw my head back and arch my back as my climax hits me hard, your skilled fingers coaxing me through.

Still straddling you, I collapse my chest onto yours, our faces resting together. We eventually regain our breath and lazily kiss as the tingles fade. We are contentedly quiet until you finally speak, breaking the silence.

"Babe?"

"Mm-hmm."

"As soon as we get home, I'm installing mirrors on our bedroom closet doors."

We both laugh, and agree that round two can wait until after a nap.