Design Your Figure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have described our process in the context of young women but we have also older ladies come to us. The eldest was about 63 years, with a good figure for her age. She left us with a figure more attractive and noticeable than her daughter's or grand-daughter's. A very reasonable 22 inch waist; so nothing extreme but a delight to see and a pleasure for her. And her husband, I suppose if he is still able to enjoy her. Of course, we did exactly that during the process so I can vouch that she felt wonderful and responsive on the inside, just as she was attractive on the outside.

There are occasions when our process cannot be applied. For example, if we discover from the MRI that the young lady is pregnant. We find an excuse but never disclose what we know. And sometimes, we discover a serious condition that needs surgical treatment, such as a cancer or endometriosis. And sometimes a slipped disk or a bone condition such as stenosis or osteoporosis. We are not so money-grabbing or stupid to perform our process on a client who may be injured and go to the police.

And there are other occasions when a client will not accept our recommendation. Sometimes, she will insist on a body-shape that really does not fit her general physique; or would appear too extreme in our opinions; or even is so little of a change as to be not worth the cost or our efforts. But, at the end of the day, when all is said and done, taking everything into account; the client is king -- or queen in this context. She can have whatever she pays for. And so far, this approach has not caused us any real problems; so let me tell you about Gita as a case in point.

Gita came to us as a tubby young woman of 24 years, who had plans to enter the film industry and find a rich successful husband. To be truthful, her figure was out of control and I was sure we could produce an improvement with only a few centimetres of transformation. But no; she wanted extreme modification. She asked if we could reduce her waist by half, to about 19 inches. I said it was possible but would not recommend it, since she would look an extremely hourglass shape.

"But it is possible? Yes?" she insisted.

"Yes, I think so" I replied.

"In that case, I want it less. Let me go for 42 or 43 centimetres. You will do this?"

Now she really was getting insistent.

I looked again at her MRI and replied, again cautiously, "I think so."

After all 42 centimetres is only 16½ inches.

"Right, then. Please arrange that for me," and the deal was done, although I had my doubts about her frame of mind.

On the due date, the process was conducted as usual, and the Kevlar shapers took over 2 hours to fit her new physique. I shall tell you this: Malhotra and I really and truly enjoyed this young lady's openings during that time. I climaxed four times in her rectum and Malhotra even more frequently up her cunt. And, towards the end, the pressure and squirming inside her was out of this world. I simply can't describe the sensations of shagging into a mass of living tissue that is moving round like an accumulation of tentacles and small animals. Totally and utterly amazing. You don't need to move much in her; her body does all the stimulating for itself with its writhing and pulsing. I was sorely tempted to remove the condom and feel my juices pour into her for real; but we are professionals after all. Yes? It says here in my notes.

But her recovery time was not without incident. Even as she came back to consciousness, and placed her hands on her figure inside the Kevlar shapers and the body suit, she let out a scream after the gag had been removed. I was close by, and quickly placed my hand over her mouth.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"No. No. My god; what has happened to me? I can hold my own waist," she wailed.

"It is what you designed for yourself," I reminded her.

"But I didn't realize it would be like this," she wailed again as she sank her hands into the contours of her tiny waist and swelling hips.

The nurse took her to the recovery room and had to restrain her from trying to remove the Kevlar shapers. She could not have done so anyway, since they are designed to stay in place until they are ready to be removed. But I didn't want her breaking even a fingernail by trying. You see how caring we are at DYF?

Eventually, she went home with her new body; and returned two days later. Still complaining that we had damaged her but also admitting it was her figure-design as shown in the hologram, within the contract she had signed.

In the second meeting, the interview I mentioned at the start, I agreed to put the Transogen process into reverse for a suitable fee. We would attempt to reorganize her body in such a way that her waist would expand to about 21 inches, or a little more if possible. Our experience is that reverse-transforms, that is expanding the physique, cause some problems with realignment, especially of the intestine, which might cause a lifetime of constipation or else the opposite -- loose motions every day for life. But time will tell in Gita's case.

But I will say this: if I were not old enough to be her father and already married and holding a complex professional position in this city; then I would marry her myself and plough into her tiny waist every day and night for the rest of my life. I would get Malhotra to perform his monster-penis treatment on me. And I would get to know her rectum and colon as deeply as it is possible to get through. But this is all fantasy of course. In a few days, she will be expanded under the DYF treatment and enter the world of films and celebrities with a pleasing and shapely figure; but not so extreme as to draw unwanted attention to DYF Pvt Ltd. That is important to us.

The single occasion when Malhotra and I enjoyed a young lady together was surprising and quite unpredictable. She came to us with a business proposition because she was a business-woman. Or, at least, she was a woman paid for what she does. Yes; you've guessed it; she was a professional lady who provided favours to men who could afford her. In fact, she counted among her regular clients the Nawab of this-place, the Raja of that-place, the Honourable Minister for that government department, the Vice-Chancellor of such a university. You get the picture. Not a cheap lady-of-the-night by any means.

She came to us offering a weekend of pleasures of our choosing, in return for a figure modification. Her figure was already very attractive in an Indian context but needed our Transogen treatment to please our international eyes. So we gave her a free MRI, and free choice of hologram figure. She settled for a shape of 36D bust,

20 inches waist and 38 inches hips. Very much pleasing to our international eyes. And the deal was agreed: free treatment in return for Friday evening to Monday morning at our disposal, shall we say?

And that is how it happened. In her tight corset, we please ourselves on her in every way we could imagine. Then on the final evening, she says, "Let me guide you a little for all our pleasures."

She makes me lie on my back with my erection pointing to the ceiling. She impales her anus on me, and gradually squirms down on me until I am totally enclosed by her rectum and holding onto her waist and corseted buttocks.

Then she says, "Lie me back on your chest but stay in me." Which I do, of course.

The sensations are unbelievable. Her corseted figure in my hands, with the bones and the taut fabric stretching over her new reduced figure. I let my hands wander over her breasts, and down her flat abdomen and onto her contained hips and so to the thighs. Finally, I take a hold on her waist with both hands and can almost reach round her with touching fingers.

Inside her, my erection is pressed up against the turn of her sigmoid. And I can feel the pulsations of her bowel as it tries to expel me -- but it cannot. I shall be there until my pleasure is satisfied. It is good to know human anatomy, and be aware of the workings of her body. We are professionals, after all. Yes?

Then she says, quite matter-of-factly, "Now you come over us and take me here."

She is speaking to Malhotra and indicating her vagina; so he does as directed. He leans over the both of us and guides himself into her. At that point, I can hardly contain myself but manage it somehow.

I can feel Malhotra pressing and moving in and out of her and against the top surface of my penis. The membrane between us seems to be paper-thin and I can feel all the veins and the folds in the skin of his member. I decide not to move much and let these sensations take over.

The young woman is moaning gently by this time and moving her hips a little. To be honest, she can't move much of her body at all -- the corset sees to that. But she is participating.

I just hold onto the waist and feel the bones and the firm tautness of the fabric. I can feel the firm straight flatness of her belly from her bra to her pubic bone. A dead-straight line under the steel busk fastening and the rigid bones of the front panels. And I know that she is held in a vice-like grip by that garment. A mixture of pleasure and terror, I have heard it described by women who corset their figures as we recommend.

Things move on and her moaning becomes more of a mumbling, "Yes, yes, deeper, more, move me about." We do as she says and the pleasure is doubled. I can sense her rising tension. Then she gets very voluble indeed.

"Oh my god. That's amazing. I am full of men. Do it. Do me; now, now, now. Yes it comes. It comes. What? What? Oh, oh, yes. YESSSS."

And she plunges around the bed like a captive animal; bouncing around on my erection and threatening to push Malhotra out. But he is not to be pushed and he clings onto her as she thrashes about. Finally, she comes to orgasm with a shout; almost a scream but muffled from years of experience. And we both come also; into our condoms -- damn and blast. This time I really would like to flood her bowels with my contribution as Malhotra pumps up her cunt and uterus with his. He is famous for the volume of his ejaculate; but always gone to waste inside the rubber we believe we should use. As professionals simply doing a job. Yes? It says here in my notes.

And so we conclude our one and only DP session. We are both exhausted and so is the lady. We all sleep until the early hours of Monday morning. Saying "Goodbye" is a special little ceremony for us all and she drives off in her chauffeured car, with her new figure and a new start to her business career.

What an interesting business I am in. And I get to fuck some of the most shapely young women in the whole country. Maybe in the entire world. How lucky is that?

12