Designated Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" she exclaims, looking around. "We left Jo's bag in the trunk of my car, which is back at your place. I'll go find something for her to sleep in," and she walks out.

Here I am, alone with Joann who is clad only in her panties. Jo, I should explain, is gorgeous, about 5'5", short blond hair, good size breasts and is a hard body. She's an aerobics instructor, and while I've never given aerobics much thought, I'd gladly take a class with her up at the front leading the exercises in her leotards. I try not to look at her body and fail, just like with a car accident. I see her panties are pulled down from us taking off her jeans, and wisps of blond pubic hair show at the top. I haven't been this close to a naked pussy in over a year and suddenly, my jeans feel too tight in the crotch. I want to slip a finger inside a leg opening and push the cottony material aside. I want to run my fingers lightly through her pubic hair and trace the outer folds of her lips. I want . . . I want to do a lot of things, but I don't. I pull her panties up and turn my back on her. When Mia returns, I'm hanging Joann's clothes carefully over the back of a chair.

"Let's sit her up," she suggests, so I help again and as I hold her up one of Jo's breast rests on my forearm. Mia pulls a long t-shirt over Jo's head, we get her arms in the sleeves and lay her down. Mia pulls the covers up and turns out the light.

We head downstairs and stand in the living room. The scene up in the bedroom puts me a little off my game and I stand there, not knowing what to do next. This is the most bizarre first date I've ever had, if you can call this a date.

Mia invites me to sit, so we head for the couch. I hang my jacket on the coat rack and sit first, at one end and she sits next to me, our bodies separated by a few inches. Suddenly, my nervousness is back and all my senses are jangling. We make small talk and I'm starting to sound like an idiot and it takes all my will power to not babble. I'm getting the vibe that Mia's getting impatient and we lapse into silence. She shifts her position and now we're even closer. My elbow is resting on the back of the couch between us so I put my hand on her shoulder and she turns and smiles. She's waiting with her eyes half closed and I lean in.

Her lips are soft, warm, moist, inviting. She keeps her eyes closed the entire kiss - I know because I peek. My left arm moves around her shoulders, my right hand to her face, my fingertips lightly brushing her skin. She's a fantastic kisser. Her lips part slightly and I run my tongue softly across her lips and her tongue greets mine. I feel her hand on my thigh, rubbing and her other hand runs through my hair. We kiss for a long time and it gets to the point where we either have to move forward or stop right here. I opt to move forward and run my right hand down her face, down her neck, moving lower to her chest, and I'm alert for the slightest indication that she'll stop me. There's no such signal, my hand finds her breast and it's full and firm, and I can feel her nipple poking through her bra. In response, her hand moves higher up my thigh, and my jeans feel tight again.

I want to take it further, to roam her body, explore, but my conscience nags me. She's had quite a bit to drink tonight and I wonder how much of this is the alcohol and how much is her free will? I turn this over in my mind, worrying. The kiss breaks and we come up for air. Our foreheads touch as I sigh heavily. I know what I should do.

"Mia?" She nods once. "I think I should leave before we do something we might regret later."

Mia hugs me tightly and half-heartedly agrees. We stand and she walks me to the door. We stop and she stands on her tiptoes to hug me again. She moves her body against mine and I feel her soft curves with my body. We're a good fit and I pull her tighter against me. Her head turns slightly and I close my eyes as her lips brush against my ear and she whispers her thanks. She crushes her body closer to mine and I'm afraid she'll feel my arousal. I shift my position so it's not so obvious but Mia shifts too and presses her body against me right at that spot, and I know that not only is she not offended by it but she is also seeking it.

"Stay," she says in a soft voice.

"Yeah? You sure?" and she nods.

Mia turns off the light in the living room and leads me by the hand up the stairs to her bedroom. It's dark but there's enough streetlight spilling through the window that we can see. We kiss next to the bed, standing, my hands cupping her face, her hands on my waist pulling me close. I move my hand down and find her breast; the soft mound of flesh fills my hand and I run my thumb over her nipple and she shudders. Her hands tug and free my shirt from my jeans, pushing my shirt up and exposing my chest. She kisses me there, soft and wet, and her tongue plays with my nipples. I'm so turned on I can feel my pulse pounding in my engorged member. I pull my shirt off and she maneuvers me to the bed.

As I lie back, she's on all fours above me, her lips following mine all the way down until my head touches the pillow. My hands run over her back, down to her buttocks as she lightly sucks on my tongue. Her hips move in a small rocking motion, grinding her crotch against my erection. Mia sits up, her hands on my stomach and continues to move her hips while I unbutton her blouse. With the last button undone, I push her shirt off her shoulders down to her elbows and see creamy white skin in the pale light. My hands go to her ripe breasts automatically, squeezing. She closes her eyes and makes an 'mmmmm' sound, her body rocking slowly.

With my fingers I slide her bra straps down her arms and pull down the front of her bra giving me access, my hands caressing the naked flesh of her breasts, my fingers rubbing her hard nipples. Mia lets out a soft moan. I watch her as she moves, her eyes closed, her head tilted to one side, biting her lip, her hands clutching at my stomach, her elbows pinned to her sides by her shirt, her black blouse framing her white skin, and I know one thing:

This is how I will always remember this night.

Mia opens her eyes and looks at me. "What?" she asks. "What is it?"

I smile at her. "You are so . . . beautiful," I say slowly, drawing out the last word.

"Thank you," she whispers, so quietly I barely hear.

She leans down and we kiss, a soft kiss at first that becomes more urgent and purposeful. I help her free her arms from her shirt and my fingers fumble with the clasp of her bra. After several attempts I undo one of them and I can feel Mia's lips curl in a smile.

"Problem?" she asks between kisses.

"No," I say, "it's just . . . damn!" I'm stymied by the lower clasp.

Mia laughs, shakes her head and sits up, reaches back and unhooks it with ease, tossing her bra aside.

"It's not fair," I protest, "you do that every day so you're in peak condition. I haven't done that in -" I stop, not wanting to finish the sentence.

Mia waits for me to go on, but I don't.

"In how long?" she prods.

"More than a year."

She doesn't say anything at first and, thankfully, she doesn't flinch. But she does seem to be in deep thought.

"Not even once, at the South Pole?"

I shake my head. "The ratio of men to women is about 70-30, and some of the women are there with their husbands, so the ratio of single men to single women is around 80-20. Not good odds for a quiet guy like me."

"I find it hard to believe that you didn't hook up at least once."

"I was propositioned a few times, once at the Christmas party and a couple of times New Years' Eve, but I don't know, I just didn't feel like it." I wait for a follow up question but there is none. "How about you?"

"About four months," and she gives me a small smile.

I think back. Four months, that's about when she and Steve broke up, so that means they were having sex up until the end, assuming she didn't cheat on Steve. I find this fascinating since Rachel and I didn't have sex in the last three months we were together. At first I thought it was just another dry spell but then the arguments started and the dry spell became a drought. But I didn't make too much out of it, in fact, I never brought it up and I never complained, to anyone.

Our second year of marriage, Rachel went through a bout of depression and didn't feel like having sex. She got professional help and was put on anti-depressants which worked for her depression but one of the side effects of the drugs was low or no sex drive. We went about a year without having sex, and I never complained once. I knew she had a lot to deal with and I didn't want to be another item on her list. With counseling, she eventually got off the medication and everything returned to normal in the bedroom. So I wasn't worried about the latest dry spell, except she didn't seem depressed, just angry. We argued, about stupid things, a lot. I've heard guys say make-up sex is the best kind, but I wouldn't know.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm just reflecting on my slump," I say truthfully.

"Don't worry," Mia says, her voice slightly husky. "It ends tonight."

Her hands run up and down my chest in a kind of light massage, her fingertips lightly pressing from my shoulders to my lower abdomen. Mia moves down a little and her fingers hook in the top of my jeans. I watch her slowly undo each button of my fly and I lift my hips as she pulls my jeans off. She's standing at the foot of the bed and in the semi-darkness with a hungry look on her face. She crawls back onto the bed, one hand running up each leg, past my knees, over my thighs to my briefs. She tugs them down and I shimmy out of them and now I'm lying completely naked before her. Too late now to worry about the size of my manhood. Her hands run up my legs again, getting closer and closer, and my stiff cock twitches in anticipation.

Mia runs one hand over it from the base to the tip, lightly caressing it as if it were a pet. Her touch is electric and sends shivers up my spine. I don't know what it is about a woman's touch but it always feels better than my own, and I know my body pretty well. She smiles at my reaction and grips the shaft firmly, bringing her head down. Her tongue snakes out and swirls around the tip and I hold my breath. Her lips kiss down and up the shaft, and she pauses before taking me in her mouth.

Her mouth! It feels so good, so warm, so wet. She's no longer holding the shaft; her hands are splayed out, her thumbs and forefingers forming a triangle around the base while her head bobs up and down. She pauses, occasionally, at the tip to massage it with her tongue. Her saliva on my cock shines in the streetlight, and already I feel my orgasm rising up and getting close. My pulse is racing and my breathing quickens. As usual, I worry I'm not going to last very long, and as soon as I think it, I'm that much closer to the edge. Not knowing her preferences about oral sex (come in her mouth or not?) I stop her by pulling her face to mine.

We kiss while my heart pounds in my chest, I'm sure she can feel it and possibly even hear it. Her jean clad crotch grinds on my cock, and my hands massage her back, her ass. Eventually my heart slows and I'm out of the danger zone. Mia breaks the kiss.

"Can you guess what I'm thinking right now?" she says and gives me a small kiss.

I have an idea or two, but I say, "No."

"I'm thinking about how good it will be to taste your cum."

That answers my question. She kisses me on the front of my neck and moves lower, kissing and licking down my chest, lower, across my stomach, still lower, past my waist. My cock rubs against the underside of her jaw and I know I'm smearing her with the clear fluid seeping from my tip. She moves her head and I feel her tongue on the underside of the tip. Her lips encircle the head and I'm inside her mouth, and she moves in long, slow pulls. I close my eyes and breathe deeply, and struggle with my self control. Her hand strokes my shaft and, occasionally, her head bobs quickly a few times, before slowing. My self control is almost gone, so I moan to let her know I'm close. My cock slides out of her mouth and her hand becomes still. I open my eyes and look down at her: her hand grips the base of my shaft, holding it upright, her mouth is several inches from the tip but she's not looking at my cock, she's looking at my face. She gives me a devilish smile.

"Not yet," she whispers.

I watch while she waits. I can see my rod move with each beat of my heart and I know she can feel it, too. She waits until it stops twitching, and then she strokes me with her hand. After several pulls, she stops her hand at the top and twists it around the head. I moan again and watch as she extends her tongue and bathes the tip. She toys with me, teases me, making me want her even more. My balls feel heavy and swollen, and the skin around them feels taut. I wonder just how much ejaculate I have stored up.

You see, during the bad time with Rachel and in months since the breakup, I haven't masturbated once. I was too distraught, I guess, and too depressed. I buried myself in work and slept a lot. The thought of masturbating never entered my mind during that dark period. Aside from the rare (and bizarre) wet dream, I had become a non-sexual being, until this past week, when Amanda's incessant pestering to ask Mia out finally got to me. I started to have sexual thoughts again, about her, but I pushed them from my mind; I felt a little crass thinking about her that way when we hadn't even gone out.

I moan again, louder, and Mia stops and runs her lips down the side of my shaft. I feel ripe, about to burst, but she kisses the soft skin surrounding the base of my cock. She waits patiently before licking up to the top and taking me deeply in her mouth. Now my moans are involuntary, primal. She places a hand on each my hips, her fingers digging into my flesh, her head moving with gusto and I know I'm too far gone now. My heart thuds, and my breaths are rapid and shallow, I'm practically panting. Mia shows no sign of stopping. I cry out, cum pulsing from my cock, over and over, filling her mouth. Her head stops moving; I can hear her swallow several times. It feels like I'm still coming, and she swallows again, and I know this is the longest orgasm of my life. At last I'm still, and Mia spends a couple of minutes tenderly licking me clean, before climbing up to rest her head on my chest.

I hold her, my hand stroking her hair. I want to tell her how amazing, how incredible that felt, but words seem inadequate at the moment. Holding her right now is good enough, and I hold her until my senses return to normal. She's so still I'm afraid she fell asleep. I rub the small of her back and she stirs, lifting her head to smile at me. I pull her up to kiss her but she seems tentative, reluctant. My lips meet hers and I kiss her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth, and her reluctance is now gone. Her tongue meets mine and they dance. I roll her onto her back and I'm on top of her, her legs wrapped around my waist.

If this was one of those letters inPenthouse or some story on the Internet, I'd be hard again and ready to make love to her all night, giving her earth-shaking orgasms. But this is real life and it's too soon for me, but I have other plans. I slowly kiss down her neck, making my way to her breasts where I lavish each one with kisses and licks, avoiding the nipples at first. She cradles my head in her hands and when I sense her desire is very great, I flick my tongue across nipple. She gasps, her fingers gripping my hair, as I circle her nipple, bathing it. My lips lock on and I suck it into my mouth until it's rock hard. I kiss across to the other and lightly blow on it. She murmurs something, her hand pushing me closer. I lick around and around, my lips lightly brushing her erect nipple. She pulls my head against her, tight, forcing her nipple into my mouth. I suck and lick, making her moan quietly. Her grip loosens and I move down her stomach.

My lips graze her stomach, tickling her, making her laugh. I move to her lower abdomen, covering it with my soft lips and wet tongue, until my mouth finds the top of her jeans. I sit back between her legs and I rub her crotch with my hand. Mia responds to my touch by rocking her pelvis. I unsnap her jeans, slowly unzip them and spread the fly apart, revealing her white panties. I slip a finger inside her jeans, feeling her pussy through her panties with the back of my finger. She's watching me intently, biting her lower lip, her hands lying above her breasts, her chest rising and falling in anticipation. I pull her jeans off and run my fingers lightly up her legs, over the top of her thighs, and I feel her skin dimple with goose bumps. Now the only thing between me and her sex is her panties.

Through the cotton fabric I feel the down of her pubic hair, trace the outer folds of her lips, and locate her vertical opening. Sliding a finger in a leg opening, I push her panties aside, my finger running the length of her slit, lightly prying her pussy lips apart, the tip of my finger now slick with her juices. I hook my fingers in the waist band and pull her panties off. In the dim light her pubic hair stands out, a dark island surrounded by the pale sea of her skin. I bend down and I smell her musk, making my cock stir. Moving closer still, I wet my lips and give her a light kiss on her sex. Mia makes a soft noise, like cooing, and I kiss her some more. Her outer lips are swollen and damp; I run my tongue lightly over her delicate folds, my lips lightly sucking, tasting her nectar; it's salty and slightly sweet. I press my face closer and plunge my tongue into her, discovering more of her juices. My mouth moves up, kissing higher. Mia gasps as my lips push against the hood covering her clit.

I lick small circles around her clit, engorging it, coaxing it out. Her hands are on my head again and she writhes with pleasure. My fingers spread her outer lips, opening her up to me and I take a long lick from the base of her opening, deep into her pussy, to up above her clit. My tongue is slick with her juices and I flick her clit rapidly. Mia moans, and I listen carefully to her reactions as my mouth explores her. I swirl around her clit, my hands gripping her legs just under her knees, holding them apart. She takes her hands from my head, and I look up and see she's rubbing her nipples with her fingers, her eyes closed. I suck her clit into my mouth and I flick it rapidly with my tongue. Mia answers with a deep moan.

I love giving oral to a woman, and I'm proud of my expertise. It's not something I was born with, of course, it's a talent I've honed over the years. My first attempt was clumsy, as I relied on articles in magazines and stories from other guys for guidance. Fortunately, my first partner was patient and worked through my inexperience and taught me a lot. With subsequent lovers I learned that each had likes and dislikes and I learned to listen to their bodies. Now, when I say 'partners' or 'lovers', I'm not bragging about an extensive track record: I've only had four sex partners, five now, including Mia.

Her eyes are closed, and she moans with each exhale. I decide to tease her, delay her release the way she did me. I pause and she makes a frustrated noise. My tongue explores her pussy, tasting her deeply, sucking on her outer lips. She groans and her hands try to guide my mouth higher. I oblige but I don't touch her clit with my lips or tongue; instead, I blow lightly on it. With another groan, she lifts her hips to meet my mouth. I lick her clit lightly and her body spasms. I start again with slow circles and her hands return to her breasts. Her breaths and her moans are heavy with sexual tension. I reach up and run my hands over her breasts, pushing her hands aside, my fingers finding her nipples. Her hands grip my upper arms; her body is completely under my control.