Designated Slut

Story Info
Wife becomes slut for friends.
2.2k words
4.34
437.1k
307
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers

Tammy and I had our friends over Saturday. It was a typical get-together with the three couples we've been friends with for years. The guys were in front of the big-screen TV watching the series and the women were in the kitchen talking about whatever women talk about.

We discussed the merits of the designated hitter versus having the pitcher bat and like normal men we talked about sex. That's when John started complaining.

He was telling about how for several days a month he couldn't do anything right. If he smiled at his wife, Susan, he was making fun of her. If he didn't smile at her he was grouchy. If he touched her he was a sex maniac, and if he didn't touch her he didn't love her anymore.

That got nods of agreement. Hell, we could all relate to that. What guy hasn't experienced the hell week of PMS?

John went on talking about how he couldn't even get laid during that time. He said Susan had told him she wouldn't mind if he "fucked some other cunt" but to leave her alone. Tammy never told me that, but she had kind of indicated she wouldn't hold it against me.

John went on about how he couldn't do it. He didn't want to pick up a hooker and take a chance on some disease. On the other hand he didn't want to have an affair that might end up in divorce.

That's when Rob said, "We all need a designated slut." We all laughed at that and when we stopped John asked him what he meant. I don't think any of us knew what he meant but the term sounded funny.

"What we need to do is have one of our wives be a slut for all of us. Whenever one of us is going through that time of month he can just visit the designated slut and get laid. No worry about diseases. You don't have to woo her and possibly fall in love. It would just be a straight forward fucking."

That brought on hoots and hollers from all of us. Yeah, like one of our wives would agree to an arrangement like that. She's going to let three guys come over and fuck her anytime they feel like it. Yeah, right.

And what about the guys? If your wife is the designated slut are you just going to let all the other guys fuck her and not get mad?

The conversation went on for quite a while. We discussed all the pros and cons we could think of, just as though we were actually considering it. We even decided that it would be for one year and then we could start over. I don't even think we realized it when we agreed to do it if the women would agree.

I guess it's pretty easy to agree to let your wife be a slut and fuck and suck, yeah we added blowjobs, a bunch of other guys when you knew she would never agree to it. Then we got real quiet.

After a few minutes Rob said, "Let's call the women in and ask them. The worst that can happen is they'll think we're all drunk and laugh at us. On the other hand they might agree. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't mind fucking your wives."

Well, I had to agree with that. I had even fantasized from time to time about fucking all three of them, singly and in groups. I could see the other guys were thinking the same thing.

When he didn't get any argument, Rob got up and went into the kitchen and came back with our wives in tow. Then nobody said anything. The women stood there waiting and none of us spoke up.

Susan finally asked, "OK, what do you guys have on your devious little minds?"

Rob decided to be the spokesman. He had the women sit down and he explained the designated hitter rule to them. They were getting pretty bored by it all and ready to walk out. Then John blurted out, "We want one of you to be our designated slut."

Things got REAL quiet then. Eight people sitting there, all holding their breath.

Then Rob started explaining what John meant. He didn't get finished before all the women burst out laughing. "No, no. Think about it. You all hate that time of month as much as we do. This way one of you lucky girls gets to enjoy some extra sex and we can all have happier home lives."

As the laughter began dying, the women started looking at each other. They were also giving some speculative looks at the men. Susan asked, "So whose the lucky girl?"

"We haven't picked one."

"And just how do you decide which one of us gets to enjoy all four of you?" That was something we hadn't considered. I know I wasn't going to volunteer Tammy.

When nobody answered her, Susan said, "I guess we can cut cards?" I don't' think I was the only one surprised not to hear the other women say NO. They looked at each other for a few minutes, then all got up and went back to the kitchen.

I might have breathed a sigh of relief. All this talk was fun, and I wouldn't mind at all if one of the other women wanted to be a slut. But there was no way I wanted Tammy having sex with three other guys. I think we were all relieved, and disappointed, at the outcome.

Everything was just getting back to normal about fifteen minutes later when the women came back into the TV room. Susan spoke for them. "We've decided the best way is for us to flip coins. Odd woman is the winner."

We sat there, stunned, looking at them. "Is that OK with you guys?"

Rob said, "You bet." Then he looked around at the rest of us, "Right guys?" None of us wanted to be the one to chicken out so no one said anything.

Each woman got a coin from her husband and they gathered in the center of the room. It was obvious they were nervous. I wondered how far they would carry this charade before they laughed and said, "Jokes on you."

They flipped coins six times and either all had the same or it was split with two tails and two heads. That's when I realized they were doing it by plan. Some way or another they were controlling the coin toss. That's what I thought right up till the ninth time.

On the ninth flip they all came up with heads except Tammy. Tammy had tails. And she had a little bit of a shocked look on her face. The other women looked at her with relief on their faces, and a touch of envy too.

Nothing happened for several moments, and then John got up and walked up behind Tammy. He put his arms around her and cupped her tits. She gasped in surprise, but she didn't push his hands away.

"I'm glad you won the toss, Tammy. I think you're going to be a great slut." With that he began unbuttoning her blouse. I know I should have said or done something, but I was dumbfounded by the sight in front of me. One of my best friends was openly fondling my wife's tits and removing her blouse right in front of me.

Tammy was looking at me with a pleading look, hoping I would stop this madness. I was frozen to the spot, unable to look at anything except those hands caressing my wife.

Tammy looked at all of us wanting someone to intervene. John pulled her blouse off and she gave up hope. "Do you want to take me to bed?"

"Hell no, slut. I'm going to fuck you right here." I looked at Susan to see how she was taking this. Her eyes were gleaming and she had a small smile on her face. She was looking forward to watching her husband fuck my wife.

John unfastened Tammy's bra and pushed it out of the way as he felt her bare tits. He pushed the bra off her shoulders and roughly squeezed her breasts. He let go of her tits and grasped her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. As he pulled on her sensitive nipples I could see they were already long and hard.

Tammy pushed her back against John and ground her ass over his bulging pants, letting out a soft moan. He released those lovely hard nipples and his hands slid down over her ribs and stomach. Her muscles contracted at the feel of his hands sliding over her body and approaching her pussy.

The first time John touched her cunt my wife moaned. John whispered in her ear, "You want me to fuck you don't you?"

Tammy moaned again. John undid her pants and pushed them down. He pushed his hand inside her panties and over her pussy lips. "You want to feel my cock in your cunt don't you?"

Tammy moaned again and then I could just barely hear her say, "Yes." Right before my eyes my wife was becoming a slut. I could see the others were all waiting for John to fuck my wife right there in front of us. I found myself wanting to see it too. I realized my cock was hard and throbbing in my pants.

John pushed her pants and panties down, exposing her pussy to all of us. He told her to take them off and she quickly complied. Then he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to the floor.

"On you hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are."

My wife followed his orders and waited for John to fuck her. Her head was hanging down so she didn't have to look at any of us. We all watched John take his time as he unfastened his pants and pulled them off. His cock was sticking out straight and hard.

He got down behind Tammy and moved between her legs. "Do you want me to fuck you now slut?"

I saw my wife nod her head. That wasn't good enough for John. He rubbed his stiff cock up and down her cunt lips and said, "Ask for it."

There was no hesitation. "Fuck me John. Please fuck me." John gave a victory laugh as he plunged his cock into my wife's hungry pussy. He fucked her hard and fast. He wasn't concerned with her pleasure. He was just using her cunt as his toy.

Tammy was thrusting back to meet each of John's lunges into her willing cunt. She started chanting "Yes" in rhythm with their fucking. I watched John grab her hips and hammer her with several short strokes as he filled her with cum.

John rested there for a few seconds then pulled his cock out of my wife's well-fucked pussy. He wiped the last drop of cum on her ass then stood up and said, "Next."

I groaned as Rob got up and began taking his pants off. Tammy didn't move. She just waited for the next cock to be shoved into her hole. Rob stood in front of her. "Look here slut." My wife raised her head and looked at the hard cock in front of her. "You want this in your cunt don't you?"

"Yes Rob. Fuck me. I'm your slut. I need you to fuck me."

I wasn't surprised to see Ed undressing in preparation for his turn. As soon as Rob finished dumping his load of cum in my wife's cunt Ed took over and banged her sloppy pussy.

Susan came over and sat down next to me. "It's your turn to fuck the slut next." I looked at her for a second and then undressed. Yeah, I wanted to fuck our slut too.

I watched Ed filling my little slut wife's cunt with another load of cum then I immediately shoved my swollen prick in her drenched hole. I never felt anything so hot and wet before.

It didn't take long before I added my own load of sperm to our slut's willing cunt.

I got up and moved back to the couch almost out of breath. Tammy stayed on her hands and knees for a bit like she was waiting for more. Finally her head came up and she looked around the room at all of her friends. She saw John and crawled over to him. She looked up at him and said, "Don't I get to suck you too?" John laughed and said sure.

My wife unfastened his pants and licked and sucked on his cock until he was hard again. Then her head began bobbing up and down as she sucked and stroked his shaft. I saw John was about ready to cum and waited for Tammy to pull away. Instead, she sucked harder and let him fill her mouth with his hot white cum.

Once she had swallowed all he had she thanked him and moved over to Rob. God, what a slut.

I smiled as I thought of the great year ahead of us.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers