Designer Drug

Story Info
She becomes addicted to the fit of his cock.
1.8k words
4.4
36.2k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips less than one inch from her ear, soft whispers, carefully articulated vowels and consonants.

"Amy..."

Her voice ragged, her words more like breaths.

"ohhhhgod what..what...ohhh I know but I can't help it"

"You're doing it again Amy...that thing you do with your cunt." Hard c, hard t. Which made her doitagain. And again.

'mmmm, my little out of control fuckslut. My cock doesn't mind. It loves it. But if you don't stop I'm going to pull you off me. Nice and slow. And you don't want to come off my cock, do you?"

__________________________

Three days ago, Amy had seen Steven for the first time. She had never heard the words "fuck" and "slut" in the same sentence. She was 37 years old. She had been astride only two men in her life – her husband and the boy who she made take her virginity her freshman year of college, to get it over with. She had gotten little from either experience. At present, though, it was a different story. A new story, called Amy Becomes Addicted to a Cock. After three days with Steven's cock, she could not imagine life without it inside her, melting her, consumed by her uncontrollably clutching center. Literally. Right here, right now, she could not imagine anything else but his cock, Steven's gloriously fitting cock, his fucking fucking fucking fuckkkkkkkking...

______________________________

"Amy...baby....sorry to do this but you are coming off me...right now."

With strong, big hands on her flexing hips, Steven pulled her juice-slicked pussy off of the shiny length of his cock. She fought hard against him and the last inch of him appeared only after they struggled against each other fiercely. Her toes dug hard into the sheets, her hands pulled at the muscles of his shoulders, as she worked so hard to keep herself impaled. She whined like a child not yet finished with a favorite candy, knowing that the bigger stronger older always wins in the end but damned pissed about it.

"come onnnnnnn Steven. Please. Please I promise to not clench anymore. I can control it, I swear. Give me your dick and I'll make you feel so good baby I will..."

He had her ass in his hands, and he was holding her hips so that she could not capture his tip and launch it inside her with a lunge of her hips. Imagine a junkie with a sweetly loaded needle whose vein suddenly becomes impenetrable. Her labia were frothed near white with her churning atop his shaft. Within the limits of movement he allowed, she ground, circled, and pounded. To no avail.

She was delirious with need, her mouth all tongue teeth and wet at his ears, his lips, transformed into pure female lust. She was every steamy movie seduction scene she had ever watched, every succubus she imagined him lusting for. No lips, no face ever devoured as she selfishly consumed him. Just to get him back inside and locking in the way he did. Every time.

________________________

It was as much a surprise to him as it was to her, that first time. He was generally faithful, fairly content with his sex life. He had not come to this place looking for anything but a successful client engagement and some time in a warmer climate. Instead, he had found himself canceling his meeting, sorry, couldn't be helped, sorry..under the weather, will reschedule, so sorry, click, come here my sweet slut...I've got all the time in the world to make you beg some more for this...

___________________________

One hand at the small of her back, broad palm exerting firm pressure there, allowing her to glide that precious inch forward, that sublime inch backward, her throbby button massaging the thick vein midway down the underside of his shaft. The other hand wound tightly into her shiny blonde hair, his voice metronome steady, deep soft and commanding.

"I'm going to let you back on my cock. Would you like that? You would? Why."

"Because it feels so good. I need it. My...my cunt needs it."

"Ohhhhhh, I know baby. I know. But Amy, we had a deal. You could have my cock, all the way down to the base, like the last times. But you had to be able to control your pussy. You could only clench with your muscles when I said. That way I can fuck you for as long as I want to. And I want to fuckkkkk you Amy. I want to slide my thick long perfectly fitting cock. Shhhhh baby..no.no you cant have it yet...only after you promise me again...promise me Amy ... at least for a count of 10....that's not so long is it?"

"yesssssyes I promise Steven, I promise"

"Promise what?"

"promisenottoclenchmymuscles! Now give UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

With a shift of his hips and a pull of his hands on her ass, Amy suddenly found herself completely impaled on the length of his cock. Deep inside her, of their own volition, her insides aligned, settled and wrapped around him. Her G-spot, her fucking A, B, C, D and F spots began to vibrate like perfectly struck tuning forks. Her eyes rolled in her head, her back arched, her thighs pressed hard at his sides. Never a fit like this. God forgive her for wanting nothing else, ever.

"jeeezus baby oooomyfucking fucksluttttt you tight tight tight...."

He was lost too, his body too singing some new song deep inside. This this this, he thought. This is what "they" mean about inner muscles, about women who can milk a man, about kama sutra tantric Sting-like fucking sexxx...this is why men had cocks and women had cunts...

___________________

He had wanted to make her beg some more. To make her make that crooning sound that she made last time when she gamely attempted to keep from clamping her muscles around his almost too fat dick. She could do it for a moment, for a second, but no longer. It seemed to make her hurt in some delicious way, to feel something that felt too good to be sustainable. After, she could not even describe the sensation with out curling up next to him in a fetal position and going after his softened cock with her mouth.

Between wet sucks that cleaned her cum syrup from him, she shyly told him that she liked it when he made her try to do things with her pussy. That she liked it when he talked to her while she was on top, when he called her those names.

"What names, Amy?" Though he knew.

"Like when you called me your fuck slut." Here her voice got very soft but her mouth got more aggressive, pulling on his cock with sealed lips as she moved her whole upper body away from his body, as if to accelerate the rate at which he lengthened. Her suck became strong and demanding, her fingers delving beneath his balls to find the places that worked for her after the first time. They worked again this time.

She climbed atop him and reached beneath her to take hold of his spit-slick length, but before she could come down on it, his hand was there too, covering hers, preventing her body from claiming its prize. She pulled hers out from between them, hoping he would do the same, but he kept his wrapped firmly around his base, feeling the wet of her saliva against the edge of his palm, and the heat of her cunt settle atop the ring made by his thumb and index finger.

Amy wasted no time in trying to screw herself downward. Her brows knitted and she took her lower lip between her teeth as she tried to fit the tight greedy hole onto the augmented, unyielding peg. She moaned as her clit rubbed at the knuckle of his thumb.

"Tell me why you like my cock so much and I'll let you have it"

"I don't know, it just feels sooo good in me. I cum so hard. I think something is wrong with me I addicted or something now let me HAVE IT."

With this she leaned down and bit his left nipple hard, and kept on teething until he had to let go with his hand to help pull her head away. She did not gloat over her victorious strategy, instead taking advantage of the moment by roughly screwing her pelvis down completely until his cock found that place inside her. The sharp pain from his nipple quickly blended into an exquisite rush of pleasure as her body took hold of his cock and locked in on it and he gave into the bliss.

____________________

He and she, eyes closed, self absorbed, almost completely unaware of the other, pure dick, pure pussy. His long fingers so tight around her ass cheeks that they would leave bruises. Her mouth open and drooling on his shoulder, sounds coming from her that she didn't hear, changing from open bite to the widest smile when part of her became aware that he was allowing her to take her full pleasure this time. She could let her muscles do whatever the fuck they did in there.

She started to laugh or she started to cry when the tornado started in her inner thighs and he did not stop her. She began to work herself in her newly discovered way, (who knew her hips could do that?) and the tornado began to spin wider inside her, a typhoon of sensation, out-of-control consumption of her entire insides, spinning her up, melting her,

"Amy..baby...you're clenching...you're gonna make me fuckking cum...ohhhhhgodd you're doing it...you need to..."

"NO..."

She shouted as her body bounced and slapped hard at his

"NO, No, no, no, not stopping, not stopping, not not not.."

It was there for her, and she didn't fucking care what her muscles did, she'd kill him before she let him pull her off again, and to show it she bit down hard on him as she grunted out her rhythmic cumming, her thighs clamping like muscled vices, her forearms on either side of his head, her breasts imprinting with the hair on his chest. When she spurted on him, like she had done for the first time, ever, their first time, it felt like she was giving birth to an orgasm after glorious hours of fuck delivery, and she did start crying then, hard, wracking pleasure sobs that blew him away.

And made him cum. Like a transmission thrown from forward to reverse at 60 mph, his hit him too, unglueing him, so that he saw stars, his breath suddenly gone and he was wonderfully insane for spurt after spurt, her muscles physically hurting his cock, so that somewhere in his fog her worried about it (cocks can break can't they?)

____________________

She slept then, for a time, and woke up smiling. In their sex-scented silence, her first post-coital cognition was a second grade math problem. Five days minus three days equals two days. Two days that she could have him inside her. Best not to waste any time. She reached between them into their wet to find the source of her addiction.