Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum baby," she said, again feeling the pleasure swell inside her. "Oh God, cum baby," this time with more urgency. And then the rush. She could feel him pulse inside of her, as his hands tightened on her ass. She also felt the rush, like a strong current, as she pushed back against him taking him deep. Sarah rolled back so she could face Trevor as he fell on top of her, taking her breast in his mouth. She felt the soft flick of his tongue on her nipple, stimulating her again. She could feel their wetness leak from her, and felt an urge to beg to be fucked again.

"Not again Mrs. Gibson." She heard Trevor say. "Not today. Maybe next week. And next time I'll bring a friend."

2

What did he mean by that? Sarah wondered laying on her bed, listening as Trevor's truck started up and drove down the lane way. A real friend? A toy? What did he mean when he slipped out of her, got himself dressed and left her for dead, half naked on her bed, smiling, saying he'd bring a friend? Sarah sat up, wrapped herself in a blanket, went to the bathroom, and started a bath. Though it was mid morning, and there were things to do, she needed to relax and clear her mind after what had happened that day.

She stepped into the warm, fragranced, bathwater and layed back in the tub. Almost instantly, her eyes were closed and her mind drifted to thoughts of Trevor and the sex they had that morning. She still could not believe how aggressive and controlled he had been. In her fantasies, she was the dominant figure, she was the one taking the initiative, showing him things she thought he would only have had imagined. But there she was, obedient to his every command and desire, performing as if she were his slave. And she liked that thought - enslaved to a beautiful, surprisingly experienced, young man.

And now he had proposed another lascivious experience - sex with Trevor and his "friend". The idea played in her mind as she relaxed in the bath. Having sex with two men. The thought excited her like nothing else. Already, she felt the stir in her chest and belly and between her legs. She would be slaves to both. And she would love every minute of it.

After her bath, Sarah dried her body, brushed her hair and got dressed. Again, she wore no panties and decided on wearing skin tight jeans and a tank top. She loved the way she enjoyed dressing a little slutty since involving herself with Trevor. She loved that he brought out the little slut in her.

She wanted to tell someone about her dirty little secret. But who? Maybe she could tell her friend Angela. She would understand. Angela was also married and had a husband who worked long hours, and who was also open-minded. Not that Paul wouldn't be upset. But she knew her husband. And they had discussed this issue before. As long as discretion, common sense, and safety were kept in mind, they allowed the other the occasional indiscretion if the opportunity presented itself. And the opportunity had certainly presented itself. Further, she knew of at least two affairs that Paul had been a part of. Though they were many years ago.

Sarah picked up the phone to call Angela, but as she dialed the number, something told her to hang up the phone. As understanding as Angela was, Sarah was uncertain if she wanted to share her indiscretion. She liked having it to herself, her own little secret. She would tell Angela, just not now.

Looking at the clock, Sarah realized she had a conference call coming up with the hospital regarding a new patient under her care. She quickly went downstairs, made herself some lunch, and resided to her office where she prepared for a very long afternoon.

That evening after dinner, and after putting the kids to bed, Sarah sat downstairs contemplating whether or not to share with Paul what had happened that day. She felt pangs of guilt during dinner, and had the feeling that she was putting on a facade that he could easily see through. They had known each other a long time, and though he spent a lot of time away from home, she knew he could sense when something had changed. His discovery of her escapade would happen at some point in time. She wanted to deal with it quickly and appropriately.

"Paul, would you come sit with me for a minute?

Paul shut off his computer and walked from his den into the family room, taking a seat next to Sarah on the couch.

"What is it hon? He asked.

Sarah looked at him, then looked down at her legs and rubbed her knee with her hand.

"Paul I have something to tell you," she said.

"Ok," Paul said. "Let's hear it."

Sarah searched for the words to say.

"Ok, so, I'm just going to say it and I want you to think about your response and how you feel about it."

"I'm not one of your patients Sarah. Tell me what it is."

Sarah took a deep breath and began her story.

"We have a new young man doing our property maintenance."

"Yes. Trevor I think his name is."

"Yes. Trevor."

Sarah thought about how she should present her situation.

Paul sat looking at Sarah's eyes, searching for some hint as to what she was trying to say.

"So, this morning, I was helping him in the garden when a storm came up. I told him to come into the house until it was over. Or at least until the lightening stopped. So he did. And something happened."

Paul smiled. Still unsure what Sarah was getting at. "Ok. So, what happened?"

Sarah sat silent. Then said, "He kissed me."

She looked at Paul's face, trying to read his reaction. Paul sat silent, and checked his emotions.

"Is that it? He kissed you?"

"No. There's more."

Paul stood up from the couch and paced the family room.

"Paul, we had sex."

Paul stopped pacing and looked at Sarah. He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

Sarah sat on the couch watching Paul, beginning to feel slight threat. She wasn't sure he was going to take this as well as she had thought.

Paul sat in the chair across from Sarah and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you for telling me Sarah." He took another deep breath and let it out, and actually smiled.

"Ok, so, where are we? Do you still love me? Is this about something I'm not giving you? Why did this happen?"

"I can't really say. And yes I still love you. I wasn't wanting or looking for anything. He showed up at our house, and I found him attractive. And I acted on it."

"Why?" Paul asked

"I don't know." Sarah said. "Except for you, I had never felt an attraction so intense. It was intoxicating, literally debilitating. I can only compare it to addiction. I lost all sense."

Paul sat quiet.

"When he kissed me there was no stopping. I knew we shouldn't have gone any further, but I couldn't control myself."

Paul remained quiet, listening to his wife. He was beginning to calm down. He also found himself being incredibly turned on. He had fantasized about his wife having sex with other men, often imagining her in various exotic sexual positions with them. And now it had happened, and he found it very arousing. Paul looked at her legs and imagined this other young man's hands on them. He looked at her breasts and wondered if he licked or sucked her nipples the way she liked. And then he looked in her eyes, and felt a need to fuck her like he had never felt before.

"Sarah, I'd like us to go upstairs."

Sarah looked into her husband's eyes, confused by his intention. She had just confessed infidelity and he wanted her to go up to their room and have sex. She really couldn't believe it, though she understood. This had been an incredibly intimate moment and he was aroused by it. She also knew he needed to reaffirm his domain - reclaim what was his. And though she'd been more than satisfied that morning, she stood, took his hand, and walked with him up to their bedroom.

They layed naked beside each other on the bed. After taking some time stroking and caressing one another, Sarah rolled on top of her husband and rubbed his cock between her legs.

"Tell me what he did to you," Paul whispered in Sarah's ear.

"You don't want me to do that," Sarah replied.

"Tell me," he repeated, his hand pulling her head close so she could whisper in his ear. Sarah felt his other hand squeeze her ass.

"Where did it happen?" Paul asked, loving the feel of his cock on his wife's slippery pussy.

Sarah thought about the danger of telling her husband about fucking another man. At the same time, she had never felt such erotic intimacy. It was incredibly arousing, and she felt a closeness to her husband she never experienced before.

"Close your eyes, and I'll tell you everything," she said, rubbing his cock harder on her pussy, almost taking him in.

Paul closed his eyes.

Sarah leaned in close, and wrapped Paul's head in her arms.

"We started kissing downstairs in the front hall, both wet from the rain. He was so strong and forceful, and for a moment I was afraid. But then I let go, letting him have his way with me. I didn't expect it to happen. And it happened so fast. One minute, we're pulling weeds from the garden and the next..."

"The next what?" Paul asked.

"The next, we're in the front hallway, and he's ripping my shorts off me, and he's having his way with me on the table in the hall."

Paul cupped his wife's ass and slowly thrust into her.

"He was so big Paul. And I loved the way he slammed into me. I brought him upstairs to our bed."

Paul thrust harder, and Sarah could feel him deep inside her.

"On the bed he grabbed me by the hair. And I took him in my mouth. God, it felt so good - having him in my mouth. I sucked him until he couldn't take it anymore. Then he pulled out, pushed me back on the bed, and licked my pussy. He licked my pussy Paul. Just like you do. It felt so good. And just as I was about to cum, he pulled away and stuffed me with his cock. That's how I came. It was the most incredible orgasm. I only wish I had you in my mouth."

Unable to contain his lust, Paul rolled Sarah onto her back, pressed his body tightly onto hers, and thrust deeply into her. He could feel his entire cock slip into her, as he sucked her nipples.

"Tell me more," Paul said.

Sarah wrapped her legs around her husbands hips, and her hands around his head. Telling her husband about how she had been fucked by another man was beyond arousing. It lit up parts of her mind and body like nothing else. She could tell it did the same to him. He was fucking her like he never had before, in a skillfully, dominant way, as if trying recapture something that had escaped. And it felt amazing.

"After licking me, and fucking me, he rolled me over onto my hands and knees. I felt him kissing my ass, and fingering me. Then he pushed me down onto the bed and slid himself into me, and fucked me from behind."

"I'm going to cum Sarah."

Sarah wrapped her legs tighter around Paul's hips.

"Cum baby," Sarah whispered. "Cum in me. I'm all yours." She could feel her pleasure swell inside. And with her nails digging into his back she felt her body pulsate. She could feel him shoot and throb inside her, and together, like a bomb exploding, they brought each other to a new realm. A place never seen before, a place only experienced through complete, naked, honesty.

"That was incredible," Sarah said, more to herself than to Paul. "Incredible."

Paul stroked his wife's messed hair, examining his thoughts and emotion that their lovemaking had stirred. "I have never felt such carnal hunger for someone. I can't even explain how passionate that was. It was beyond description."

But Sarah understood. She knew the mechanism's of human sexuality. She knew that most often, sex was about possession. And that was the most passionate kind. She loved that feeling - of being possessed by a man. Laying in her husbands arms, she wondered what it might feel like to be possessed by many men. And as she closed her eyes, she lay hoping to find out when next she saw Trevor.

3

On the Thursday morning that Trevor was supposed to come to her house, Sarah awoke with anticipation. She lay in bed imagining all the things she, Trevor, and his "friend" would do. If his "friend" were a sex toy, she would let him do whatever he wanted with it. If his friend were a person, male or female, well, she would be into that too.

She imagined Trevor fucking her while she took his friend in her mouth. She thought about Trevor beneath her, inside her pussy, while his friend fucked her ass. She imagined every possible position they could fuck each other and became weak at the thought.

And if his "friend" were a girl? My gosh, wouldn't that be interesting? A sweet, young, female body to play with while Trevor had his way with them both.

After fantasizing about the all the possibilities that could take place that day, Sarah got out of bed and showered. She washed her hair and body, shaved her legs, and then carefully shaved between her legs. Soft and smooth, she stepped out of the shower.

After blow drying her hair and brushing her teeth, Sarah walked into her closet and searched for the clothes she would wear that day. She had an exact picture in her mind of what she wanted to wear, and excitedly picked out some soft, lacey, string panties with a matching bra, and over that, she put on a thin, soft, one-piece yellow sundress that was short, almost see through, and showed off her tits in an almost subliminal way. After checking herself in the mirror, She reached for a box on the top shelf of her closet that contained a white pearl necklace with matching earrings. She put the earrings on her ears and closed the clasp of the necklace around her neck. Her body humming with anticipation. Sarah went downstairs, made herself some coffee, then went out to the backyard where she sat on a lounge chair in the shade of a large maple tree and read the paper. Feeling the soft breeze on her legs, and on her bare pussy, Sarah sat on the back deck, fighting herself to stop imagining what might happen that day. She contemplated masturbating right there in her back yard, and was quite thrilled at the idea. However, realizing the neighbors may be out on such a nice day, and that she was becoming lost in sexual excitement, she held off, wanting nothing to take away from the emotions welling up inside her.

Instead, she let the wind blow across her body, and let the rising sun warm her skin, while she thought about Trevor. Though she had only two encounters with him, their times together were quite powerful. She had not let on to her husband how strong her feelings had become for Trevor, for at the time she herself did not understand. Now, in the quiet morning, those feeling were surfacing, and revealing emotion's she wondered if she could control. She was an intelligent woman, one who had spent most of her life studying and examining human behavior, and had been analyzing how and why such a provocative attraction had been aroused. In her logical mind, she never thought she would find herself in such a situation, and yet here she was foolishly, helplessly, imagining herself waking up with him, enslaved to him, becoming pregnant by him.

Ah, the thought. She let it play in her mind. She could not believe she was fantasizing about it. She had two children, and vowed she would not have anymore. Yet here she was, completely lost with the idea of being pregnant with Trevor.

Ok. Stop. Sarah told herself. This was getting ridiculous. As intoxicating as the idea of being pregnant with Trevor was, she realized this was a completely unrealistic, frightening fantasy. If it were to happen, her life would change forever, most likely in a un formidable way. Suddenly, Sarah became fearful, as if a light had switched on in her mind, making her realize the insanity of her situation. And just as she was about to get up, call the company Trevor worked for, and cancel their services, a voice softly whispered in her ear.

"I have not stopped thinking about you," he said, so softly, so innocently, that she felt her heart melt.

She felt his arms wrap around her, as he kissed her neck, and a hard wind blew across the yard.

"Looks like a good day to spend in bed with a beautiful woman," he said, tightening his arms around her.

"I didn't know you were here," Sarah said, smiling, forgetting everything she had thought about earlier. "You're early."

"I couldn't wait to see you," he said, "I came over as soon as I could. How are you?" He asked, as he sat in the chair across from her.

"I'm good," Sarah said, taking off her sunglasses. She found it difficult to speak, to breathe even, and felt like a young, shy girl, unable to organize her thoughts.

"You should be inside. There is a storm coming."

"Really? I thought it was supposed to be nice today."

"It's supposed to clear up this afternoon." Trevor said smiling. "Thunderstorm this morning."

Sarah smiled, wondering where Trevor's "friend" was.

"Do you want to go inside?" Sarah asked. Trevor smiled. "Yes, I do. I just have to go to my truck first."

Feeling impulsive, Sarah leaned forward, took Trevor's hand and pulled him close so she could whisper in his ear.

"I hope you brought your friend," she whispered.

Trevor kissed Sarah's neck, and then smiled. "Go up stair's. I'll be right there. Make sure it's dark."

Sarah stood, and went into the house.

In her room, she pulled the drapes across the window, and turned off the light. She closed her bedroom door then lay on the bed.

She heard the front door open then close, and listened to see if she could distinguish whom, or how many people, had come into the house. She heard footsteps walk down the hall toward her room, then stop at the door.

"Sarah?" She heard Trevor say. "Keep your eyes closed."

Trevor opened the door and stood next to the bed.

"Sit up."

As Sarah sat up, she felt Trevor's weight on the bed behind her.

Soft silk wrapped around her eyes.

"Now, lay back so I can tie you to your bed."

Sarah lay back on the bed and noticed she had become incredibly wet. She breathed deep, as Trevor knotted her left wrist to the wood bedpost.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said, her voice slightly quivering.

"I've never done this before either."

Before tying her other wrist, Trevor lifted Sarah's legs apart so he could sit between them. He lifted Sarah's dress and pulled off her panties. He kissed her hip, and she could feel his finger softly run up and down her wetness. Then his tongue. She could hear him softly moan as he gently, slowly, ran his tongue across her smooth, soft, clit. He got up and tied her other arm to the bed.

For a moment, there was silence.

Again, she felt the tickle of his fingers across her body. Along her arms, her thighs, across her nipples. "I must confess," Trevor said into her ear. "All I've been fantasizing about is making you pregnant."

Hearing him say this almost paralyzed Sarah. Her eyes went wide beneath the blindfold. She could not believe he had just said it. It was as if he had read her mind. Helpless, tied to the bed, completely at his mercy, she accepted the emotion's that washed over her, freeing herself to accept whatever might happen. Her body ached to take him inside. And if he did not move soon to satisfy her hunger, she was certain she would die.

Sarah heard the door open. And someone, maybe two people, walked into the room. No one spoke. She heard buttons snap open and clothing drop to the floor. Sarah's mind raced. Who was it?

"Sarah? I don't want you to be afraid. I assure you there is nothing to fear."

"Ok. She said. Her throat dry, her voice trembling.

Then she felt the softest tongue touch between her legs, and a girl's voice say "oh my god. You are so wet."

Sarah bit her lip, and then felt large, firm, breast's brush across her thighs and soft fingers on her hips.

"Her name is Vanessa," She heard Trevor say.