Desire

Story Info
A spoiled college boy is frustrated by the new girl.
1.1k words
4.36
10.3k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Thanks for clicking on my story! This is my first original idea that I've had the confidence to post; I don't have a beta so if anyone likes this story and would like to, feel free to contact me on here. This takes place at a small fictional private college, set in Paris, France. So there will be the occasional French (with translation) thrown into the story. Jean Morrie is 19, Allie Jones is 18, and the twins are 19. Though she has my name, she bears no resemblance to the real me.

No sex or warnings in this chapter; this is simply to set up the story.

For Jean Morrie, it was just another ordinary day at St. Catherine's Private College... untilshewalked in the door.

XXX

Although it wasn't unheard of, new students transferring part way through the year was incredibly rare. So, Allie Jones's mid-semester arrival at one of the most prestigious, private co-ed colleges in Paris caused a bit of a stir. All anybody was interested in discussing that day was the unusual new girl; she wasn't like anyone at the school. She was tall and thick, with long auburn curly lock and emerald green eyes. She had 4 visible tattoos and bars through each ear; at such a prestigious and proper college, she was obviously a rebel. Theories as to why she was transferring in the middle of the first semester rather than the start of the year were exchanged between various groups of friends and curiosity ignited in those who had yet to see this intriguing new girl in person.

The first time Jean heard mention of 'the new girl' was just after his first lesson of the day. He was swaggering through the halls with his best friend, Andre Loire, when an overexcited Angeline Loire came bounding over to them to share the news.

"Have you heard?" Angeline asked, practically vibrating in place. "A new student just transferred. Somebody named Allie Jones."

"Fascinating," Andre drawled sarcastically at his twin sister, while Jean's lips twitched in amusement.

"Angeline," Jean said slinging an arm around the shorter girl's shoulders, "sweet, innocent, Angeline, the addition of a new student is hardly of interest to me. Not unless this new girl is hot of course........is she?"

"I haven't actually seen her," Angeline admitted, "but I heard from Sharmane that she was captain of her co-ed dance team in America. Maybe she'll join L'équipage (The Crew)," She mused thoughtfully.

"We'll have to see about that," Andre commented, "The Crew are a rare and treasured talent, we can't let just any old dancer in."

"Agreed," Jean nodded, "especially if they're unattractive and transferred from an American public school. No offence, Angeline, Andre" he added to the twins who had previously attended public school. "I just find the smell and attitude that lingers on ex-public schooler's to be sickening. You're the exception of course since you're sex on a heels and dance like sin."

Angeline just rolled her eyes, used to Jean's sexual comments as they began to head towards their Italian class.

As the other students filed in to take their seats, Jean could hear on-going conversations, all of them talking about 'Allie Jones', the new girl Angeline had mentioned. Not at all interested, Jean tuned them all out and focused his attention on his Italian textbook. After spending every summer holiday in Italy with his family since the age of three, Jean was fluent in the language and prided himself on being the best in the class. While Angeline always sounded confident when she spoke French, thereby giving the impression that she was talking fluently, Jean could always tell how many mistakes his friend was making even though others couldn't. As for Andre...........it was truly a miracle that he was passing. Although he was greatly enthusiastic (almost puppy like), languages were simply not a talent Andre had, unlike him and Angeline, who were quiet fluent. The rest of the students in the class were average at best, something Jean felt quite smug about. He didn't see a new face among the class so he assumed the new chick wouldn't be taking Italian, meaning that Jean's status as best Italian student was still safe.

The thought had just passed through Jean's mind when the door opened and the most breath taking woman Jean had ever laid his eyes on (and he had seen some amazing women in his life!) All eyes turned to the new arrival and Jean cocked his head to the side to check out the new girl, erotic ideas filling his mind as her large breasts went up and down with each breath(nuzzling in that amazing looking cleavage as she sat on his lap), long curls hanging over one shoulder(a mental flash of his hand grabbing a handful of it while she was on her knees in front of him), and calf high leather boots(rubbing against his shoulders as he fucked her into the mattress.)

"What do you think?" Andre asked in a whisper as he too passed judgment over the new student.

Finding no physical thing he could pick on, he went for something ambiguous. "She must be lost already," Jean continued as the pretty female teacher introduced Allie to the class, "I find it difficult to believe that a public school reject could have the ability to grasp something as complex as the Italian language."

Andre sniggered in response before they both focused their attention to the front of the room where Maestra Carrie had just asked Allie to read an English extract out loud and convert it into Italian so she could get an idea about the girl's capabilities.

"This should be an embarrassing train wreck," Jean snickered, with a smirk. However, that smirk slipped off his lips as soon as Allie opened her mouth. "What the........." Jean spluttered seething in rage as Allie stood up front, one hand resting on her cocked-out hip(and he couldn't stop the metal image of his hands gripping those round hips as he bent her over) as she confidently, and with a bored expression, read out the extract in fluent Italian.

"Magnificent," Maestra Carrie praised leading the class in applause, "look out Jean, I think you may finally have some competition for best Italian student."

Up front, Allie looked quite pleased and smug with herself, the other students looked awe-struck while Jean scowled and Andre struggled to stifle a laugh at the outraged look on his friend's face.

Allie was then instructed to take the empty seat beside Angeline (who immediately began chatting up the girl in English, the little traitor!) and Jean spent the remainder of the lesson glaring at the back of the new girl's head.