Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it beautiful out there?" she asked.

I looked out the window and saw the stars and the moon as they shone over the campus. The glow from the lights of Muncie provided just enough light for me to see the reflection of Kathy's nude form in the window. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"I think it's even more beautiful in here."

She turned away from the window and faced me, pressing her body against mine as we embraced. I could feel her breasts warming up against my chest and her abdomen rubbing against my flaccid penis. I looked into her green eyes.

"Kathy?" I asked, my voice rough.

"Yes?"

I paused, considering what I was about to ask her. "Do you want to make love with me?"

Her eyes flickered for a second. "Yes..." she whispered and pressed her lips softly against mine. My penis began to grow against her body and her nipples grew firm against mine. She pulled away and took my hand, leading me back to the bed. I sat down and rolled under the covers. She lay next to me and pulled the heavy winter comforter over us. We embraced again and kissed passionately for many minutes. My hand gently caressed her arm and moved over her back, down to her behind, around the front to her mound, and on up to her breasts. She turned slightly, still facing me, and pressed her body against me again. I could feel the head of my penis as it slipped down against her mound. Her legs moved apart slowly and my erection moved a little ways into her. Then we looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Just a minute," she said. Her hand reached up onto the night stand and grabbed something, slipping it underneath the blanket before I could see what it was.

We began to kiss again, but this time Kathy reached down and started to stroke my penis. I could feel her slipping something cold against the head of my erection. Then I realized she was unrolling a condom over it. She rolled it completely down to the base of my penis, then slid her fingers up to the tip to make sure there was enough space left for my semen to come into. She guided it back toward her mound and I lightly pressed it into her as we lay on our sides. I could feel how warm and open she was. I nudged her and she rolled slowly onto her back with me riding her. She held onto the blanket as we turned, keeping us completely covered. I began to probe her pubic hair, guiding myself downward again. I found her labia and my erection seemed to naturally slip into her vagina. Kathy sprawled herself out as I slid my hands under and over her shoulders to hold more firmly onto her. I slowly pushed myself into her mound, stopping every so often to pull back and then thrust deeper into her again. Soon I was moving slowly but rhythmically, back and forth inside of her. She could feel me pressing closer and closer to the mouth of her uterus. Her hips and buttocks began to move up against me.

"Ohhhh....Pat," she moaned in my ear, caressing my back with her hands.

"Kathy...you're so wonderful," I answered back.

Our mouths were locked in a passionate kiss, her tongue darting in and around my mouth. My chest was pressing against her breasts, flattening them against her chest. The only space between our bodies was where I was slowly pulling back to thrust again into her mound with my erect phallus. The longer we made love, the closer I got to touching her cervix, I was so incredibly deep inside her. The condom was ultra thin, bless her heart, so I could experience all the pleasures of our intimacy. She continued to roll her hips slowly against me whenever I would thrust into her. Finally, one time, I struck her cervix lightly and she gasped in pleasure. She felt another powerful orgasm coming on...

I tried to imagine what the scene must look from behind. My testicles hitting the lower part of her mound as I would thrust in. When I would pull out, my penis would be wet as it extended away from my scrotum into her genitals. The chocolate hairs of her mons had to be completely matted with lubricant by now. Below our passionate sexual embrace, her anus would be glistening with the dripping moisture of her mound. Above it, my perineum would blend away into my anus, partly shielded by my quivering buttocks. The thrusting of our intercourse making them shake with the passion of my thrusts. Our moment was building...

Kathy was about to achieve her plateau. Her pelvis screamed for release as I was hitting her cervix frequently. Her legs wrapped tightly around me and she began to squeeze my body with them, rolling her hips and buttocks up against me.

"Oh, God!" She cried as quietly as possible. "Pat! Pat! Oh please...yes...ohhhh."

I could feel her vagina begin contracting around my penis. Her tightening body and passionate words made me need to thrust only a few more times.

"Oh, Kathy...Kathy!" Again, hoarse whispers of passion as I reached my second orgasm of the night. Hot semen gushed from the tip of my urethra into the reservoir tip of the condom. I felt pulse after pulse racing through my loins as the liquid left my body.

"Patrick... oh, I love you," she moaned to me.

I continued thrusting as the last few drops of my passion spurted into the condom. I then slowly lay myself against her, where I held her in a long, deep kiss. I don't remember how long I lay inside her -- a couple of minutes, maybe -- then I withdrew my penis from her mound and lay gently at her side.

I was exhausted and drifting off to sleep again, but I remember Kathy laying her head against my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair, over her forehead, and down to her cheek. She took my hand and kissed it, then I tilted my head up and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, Kathy," I said and lay my head back, looking out the window at the moon as it hung high over campus.

Kathy and I saw each other for a long time. Our relationship was very much like the one I had with Monica, though Kathy was more certain about her feelings for me. Yet, it was strange. I had a feeling all along that it would never go beyond the sensual desire we had for one another. I truly did love Kathy and I still believe she loved me, but I think we both knew there wasn't a lifetime plan in the future for us. The following summer we went our separate ways, though we parted as good friends. I saw her off and on after she came back, but we never made love again. By that time I had become involved in a new relationship and Kathy didn't want to cause any trouble with my new S.O. Besides, they were becoming good friends and that, at least, would allow Kathy to be a part of my life for a little while longer.

END

12