Desire

Story Info
A wish in words.
1.1k words
3.73
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping up to you I press you down into a chair, kissing you with a flick of my tongue against your lips. Smiling I draw away, my hands sliding down your chest to your thighs, fingers pressing inward to part them as I step between. Kneeling down I draw your shirt up slowly, leaning in to trail a line up your stomach with my tongue to the bottom of your naval as my hands slide to your sides and to the waist of your pants, slowly unbuttoning them.

Drawing the flaps of pants away my lips press tender kisses along the newly exposed skin, pressing my body closer so that I can feel the crotch of your pants against my breasts, the slow hardening bulge caressing my skin. Tugging at band of your boxers with my teeth my hands slide along your thighs, pressing them closer to me then wider before my mouth drops to the zipper of your pants and drags it down. Looking up at your face I smile, rubbing my chin against the exposed cloth of your boxers.

My hands travel up the back of your thighs. Coming to your ass I press my fingers up, silently commanding you to lift your hips. Once you do my hands take hold of the back of your pants and boxers, drawing them down your ass and thighs so that you may sit back down. Lifting my face my eyes lower to watch as I draw you free from the confines of clothing, drawing both your pants and boxers off completely to lay on the floor forgotten. Turning my head I kiss along the inside of your right thigh, nipping gently as I come close to your pelvis, my cheek brushing up against your now fully hardened cock.

Turning my head I flick my tongue against the side of your dick before sitting back and kissing my way along the inside of your left thigh, and like before, nipping the tender skin near your pelvis. My left hand rises, fingertips gently holding your penis still as I turn my head and place kisses slowly up its length, my lips nibbling at the head before I dip my head back and arch my back, brushing your shaft against my neck and chest. Idly my fingers trace along the veins before encircling around your shaft while I draw my head up and began to lap the tip of your cock with long sweeping strokes.

My fingertips brush gently against your dick, my tongue twisting ever so slightly to conform to the head, flicking against the edge. Carefully I lick every inch of it, my hands cradling you to keep you from straying from me. Dipping my head down further, I move my hands to gently wrap around your calves, massaging as I draw my tongue along the sac of your balls. Sucking one into my mouth, I tease my tongue along the salty texture, rubbing my lips against the skin as I moan softly at the taste.

Drawing my mouth away slowly my tongue laps at the ball sac before I take your other ball into my mouth. Stroking my tongue against the bottom so that you rub against the roof of my mouth I lightly run my fingernails against the sensitive spot behind your knees. I can feel you hard shaft against my cheekbone, brushing against my left eye. I flick my tongue easily around your ball sac before drawing my mouth away. Lifting my eyes, I make sure you are still watching me before licking my lips, my eyes once more falling to your large cock before my face.

Moving my lips back to your left thigh, I gently nibble once more, easing my way back towards your pelvis and the base of your cock. Licking there, I stroke the tip of my tongue around and then slowly to the tip of your dick once more. Drawing in a breath, I blow gently against your sensitive flesh before wrapping the lips just around the blunted head of your shaft, suckling gently with soft dabs of my tongue against the tiny hole.

The suction slowly intensifies as my eyes slide half shut, my hands moving to rest on the inside of your thighs to secure myself, enjoying the taste of your body. My tongue becomes a little rougher, more probing, eagerly searching for the drop of clear liquid. Finding it, I growl softly in triumph, the sound vibrating over the wet skin as my tongue laps eagerly at you once more, coating with the salty liquid.

Opening my jaw more I take more of you in my mouth, my head bobbing as little by little the thickness of your penis disappears into my hot mouth, my throat contracting around you as the head presses against the back of my throat. I swallow, taking more of you until my mouth until my face is finally nestled against your pelvis. Swallowing I feel my throat contract once more around your dick, squeezing and milking a little. I suck, my tongue slapping lightly against the underside of your shaft as I slurp at my own salvia, feeling it begin to slip from my lips and dribble down my chin.

My arms circle under your thighs, holding your legs close to my head as I begin to bob my head once more, impaling my mouth on your rock hard cock, enjoying the taste of your skin in my mouth. My salvia is now dripping down onto my chest but I am oblivious of that, focused solely on what was occupying the space of my mouth. I work diligently with my mouth, becoming more and more engrossed in my task as I taste your precum stroke against the back of my tongue. Sucking almost savagely my nails dig into the tender flesh of your thighs, creating crescent moon prints as I feel your thighs tense beneath my hands. Suddenly I feel spasms shake your body as your seed fills the back of my throat. I swallow greedily, again and again, always sucking vigorously for more until your body grows slack in the chair.

Slowly drawing my head back my hands smooth over your thighs where I left marks in your skin and use my tongue to lick you clean. Glancing up at your face I smile sweetly, licking my lips clean before leaning my head against the inside of your left thigh, my left hand stroking against your right one. Slowly standing I arch my back so that you glide between the press of my breasts before I straighten up and move to settle on your lap, idly gliding my hands over your chest, my head lowering to gently brush kisses against your collarbone and neck, giving you time to recover.