Desire

Story Info
Sir's love.
1.6k words
4.36
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy lay in bed thinking of the day when she would get to hear his voice. For now, she only has the fantasy. "Maybe some day," she thought. But but for now, she did what she always does best, touching herself, playing with herself. Soon, her thoughts made her reach between her legs and touch her pussy. When she became wet, she tasted her juices. Slowing stroking her pussy lips, she begins to fantasize.

"Hello master, I'm home for the weekend. I'm sitting here in my chair thinking of you! I look at your pictures. They make me so wet. I'm licking my pussy juices off my fingers. The picture of your gorgeous cock is my screen saver. I slide my hand down between my thighs again thinking of the guided words you sent me. I grab my pussy and begin to moan, then I give her a little slap an tell her 'bad kitty.'

I move the cloth of my panties to one side an begin to play with my clit imagining my finger is your tongue. I start to rub myself faster, sir. I begin to moan your name. I want you. I need you. Yes, sir, I am so wet and I crave what you have to offer me. I see your cock on the screen and I insert my finger between my pussy lips. My body arches and I begin to moan a bit more. Sir, can you feel this in my words? Can you taste me? Do you desire this kitty as I finger her for you? Sir, I would love to have you taste me. Would you like that? Yes? OK, I will do it for you, Sir. Oh, Sir, I can feel your tongue. Oh, now your kitty is about to cum. I'm sitting with my legs wide, draping over the arms of my chair. I'm leaning back. My head is arched. Oh, Sir. I feel my body begin to release my desire for you! Oh, Sir, can I grab a handful of your hair while you nibble on my clit? Hmmm? Yes? Oh thank you Sir. I open my eyes and see your cock on my screen May I worship it, Sir? Oh please, slide it right here. Please, Sir! Please give me what i crave, give me what i desire. Can you do that for me. Sir? Can you hear me? Can you see me as I am about to cum for you, Sir? My heart is pounding. My breathe is heavy. I can feel it building up. Here it comes, Sir. Oh yes! Sir! Here. I'm cumming! Yes, my master! Yes! All for you! My fingers swirl in my desire!"

Amy hadn't realized how badly she missed him. She met him on a website. In her profile she wrote how much she needed sex and love. She got lots of emails, and never answered any of them. But his was different. He was kind and understanding and very loving. Even though she was a little scared, and reluctant to do so, she answered his email. She thought he knew how lonely she really was. She wanted his words and guidance. She began sending emails back and forth with him. She followed his words and read his stories. He could always make her wet with his wild adventures of lust and sex.

She began to call him Sir and Master as he guided her on a journey of sexuality and adventure. She wondered if he realized how much of control he began to have over her mind and her body, let alone her heart. Or did he? They shared phone numbers, and talked about sex over the phone. Every time she saw his name on her caller ID, her heart would melt She couldn't wait to talk to him. She was was always eager to please him she did everything he asked of her.

She began, of her own free will, sending him pics of herself, just to see if he liked what he saw. He sent her compliments about how attractive she was. She was looking for someone, needing someone, to say, "You are beautiful," to say, "How I would love to taste the soft folds of your pussy." Eventually, they exchanged pictures of his cock and her breasts and pussy.

She wanted to know that someone wanted her, craved her, desired her most of all. She wondered if Sir knew just how much she hungered for him. She often fantasized about hearing his voice on the phone when he came, and him hearing her when she came.

What she fantasized became a reality. One day it finally happened. He sent her a text her as she was driving home from work. He told her to pull off the freeway, find a side road, and park among some trees where no one could see her, then text him back. She sent him a text, "I did what u said Sir."

The phone rang. It was him. Her heart raced. She could feel her heart beating as she was touching her breasts. His voice, low and sexy, began instructing her what to do. She knew there wouldn't be much small talk because her master said he wanted to cum.

"Turn the speaker on your phone and turn the sound to high."

She did as he asked.

"Take your pants down." he ordered.

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Are they down yet?"

"Yes, Sir" Amy answered.

He instructed her to start playing with herself. Step by step he lead her hands over her body.

"Unbutton your shirt. Play with your nipples."

"Yes Sir."

"Touch your clit with a finger."

"Yes Sir."

He told her to squeeze her nipples while playing with her clit. He told he to run a finger up and down the folds of her wet pussy. She did. She began to moan into the phone. She waited for more instruction.

"Sir, mmm Sir, I am so wet"

He talked into her of how he would love have her suck his cock, slap her the face with his cock, then put his cock deep in her. His words got Amy even wetter! She listened to his every instruction.

Finally she moaned into the phone, "I'm going to cum, Sir."

"No slut you may not! Wait for me."

At first she didn't understand, but was overwhelmed when she realized what he was doing. She kept rubbing her pussy while being in tune with his voice, hearing his words as he was masturbating . He told her how he wanted to put this cock in her tight ass. It made her moan and whimper as her body tensed up from the desire and lust of in his words. Her moans got louder, her body began to shake.

"Please, Sir! Now? May I now Sir? Now Sir please!"

"No, not yet," he moaned. "Wait for me."

The sounds of him moaning told Amy that he was close. They got louder and louder.

The sounds of his voice sent her heart racing. She could tell he was stroking his cock harder and faster as his moans were getting louder. It was almost there, her orgasm She wiggled and moaned and got louder.

She pleaded, "Sir! Here it comes. May i cum now Sir. Please!

"Now," he shouted, "Come with me! Yesssssss"

The sounds of him cumming filled her ears. It was amazing as there bodies unite together. Amy felt like they were actually in each others arms having passionate sex! Then there was silence except for their heavy breathing.

As Amy sat there, her eyes blurred, she felt relief.

Then the sound of silence turned into a giggle as she said, "Thank you Sir."

He just chuckled.

Her fingers were soaked with her cum. She asked, "Sir may I lick my fingers?"

"You may." he replied.

As she was making the sounds of sucking the sweet juices off her fingers, she says, "Sir, i wished i was there to lick your cum off your fingers "

"Oh, yes."

After a few minutes, Sir said his cock was still hard. Amy told him that she wanted to be on the floor in front of him and suck him off. She told him she wanted to lick off the cum that was all over the head of his cock. He told her he wanted to put is head between her legs and lick the juices all over her pussy. The next thing Amy knew, they were talking their way to another orgasm.

It was hard to say goodbye. They sat in silence for awhile.

"My sweet slut, I have to go now," he finally said.

"That's OK, Sir. I need to get home too."

Amy sat there smiling. She hoped it wouldn't be too long until she got another phone call. But, for now, she just sat there caressing her pussy, and re-lived the wonderful sex they shared. She let out a sigh as she started to pull up her pants. Looking in the mirror, she noticed that her cheeks were still flushed. She touched her breast and felt heart still pounding. She started laughing when she reached down for her pants and noticed that her car seat was wet from her own cum. She grinned as she pulled up her pants, and buttoned her blouse. She started her car and got back on the highway headed towards home. While she was driving, she could not stop smiling as she kept hearing his voice playing over and over in her head. She let out a soft moan of contentment and she slid her hand down into her pants one more time to feel the desire that laid on her fingers.