Desire Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers

Catherine's breaths grew shallow, panting from her open mouth. Her stomach clenched against the shots of pleasure sparking through her. "Oh..."

"Are you coming, honey?" Jack's voice grew thick and a groan rumbled in his chest.

"Oh, yes...I think..." Catherine arched her back and pinched her nipple hard. She pressed against her clit, moving her hips in time with the stroking of her fingers. Jack's eyes connected with hers as she pushed herself through that final barrier.

Breath caught in her throat and she threw her head back, thrusting her breasts out, gasping as spasms racked her body hard. Her fingers continued to stroke, bringing on tiny aftershocks that left her shuddering and weak. She'd never felt an orgasm so intense, and sobbed with the release.

When her senses returned, Catherine lowered her eyes to meet Jack's again. She sighed breathlessly at the softness of his expression, at the affection in his eyes. She shifted her legs and repositioned her skirt to cover her nakedness.

Jack watched her in silence, his eyes taking a slow tour over her, from her mussed hair to the tips of her heels. His mouth finally quirked in a smile. "You're one sensual woman, Cat."

She could see his erection still painfully filled out his trousers. Her mind began to wander as she mentally ticked off all the single women in the house who'd be more than happy to take care of that for him. She had more important things on her mind; a man she loved and needed to seek out. A man she needed to drag away from the party. Her voice filled with regret and promise as she spoke. "I'm so sorry, I have to go."

He chuckled and reached for his cigarettes again. "I know."

"Thank—" Tears flooded her eyes and she blinked to set them free. "Thank you. I mean that."

"You just make sure that brother of mine looks after you."

Catherine stood, fastened her bra and re-buttoned her blouse. She glanced inside to see if she could locate Sean. Her need for him hadn't diminished with the physical release Jack had encouraged from her. It had only grown stronger. "I will."

She and Jack contemplated one other in silence, an understanding between them. A poignant moment both knew would never happen again, would never be spoken of. Sadness crept through Catherine, but at the same time she felt like he'd set her free from the confines she'd placed on herself.

It was time to explore this new side of her, time to see if she could work on making amends with her neglected husband. He deserved it. And so did she.

She gripped the door handle and looked at Jack one last time. "I owe you. So much."

He waved away her admission and pointed to the door. "Inside. Now."

She smiled and ran a hand through her tangled hair. "Are you coming with me?"

Jack shook his head and released a breath of air through his nose. "Fuck no. I need a smoke after that."

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers
12