Desire Filled

Story Info
Playing with the neighbor.
968 words
3.99
71.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just can't help myself, my loving husband has made it clear that he wants our friend to join us anytime I want and that every once in a while I may have him to myself without him, just as long as I tell him, with full details! Well, this morning was one of those horny moments, and I am horny, my husband is finding this out and it seems to please him. I have already asked him if I could give our friend a blowjob if the occasion arises and he has given his approval, after I gave him one that is! I have no problem with that, I love his dick, and I'm finding that I like our friends too, I've only had it once but I was nice.

Its early afternoon and I go out to see if maybe our friend is up and about, he is! I mosey on down his way and find him smoking in his garage as I walk up and make small talk. As the two of us make some small talk, I can't help but notice that we both have a smile on our faces and seem to be dancing around what is burning in both our bellies, hopefully he'll pump his fluids into my belly and douse my burning desires.

I decide that if I want it, I need to go for it. "I want to suck your dick," I say to him and wait for his answer.

He gets up and closes the garage door then turns to me and smiles, "I'd love that."

I lead him into his house, through the living room and into the kitchen. Standing in his kitchen, facing each other, I start removing his pants with his help, never removing my eyes from his. With his pants and underwear out of the way and one of my hands already on the prize, I start my way down to it, lightly kissing and caressing his chest on the way down. With me on my knees now and his pulsing, hot and hard dick looking at me, waiting to be massaged by my lips and tongue, I take it in and do just that. Umm, it feels and tastes so damn good. I savor him in my mouth; my tongue is dancing all over him, my desires, begging to be fulfilled. I use the tip of my tongue and run it up and down the underside of his shaft a few times only to find when I get back to the tip he has left me a reward. I graciously take it and hunger for more. I work his burning passion good with my mouth just waiting for him to put my fire out with his fire hose.

After a good fifteen minutes or so, my knees as well as his legs are growing tired. I get up, not really wanting to take him out of my mouth but having too, and pull a chair out for him. With him seated, I eagerly take my place again and fill my mouth with his tasty self. He is leaking quite some bit by now and I am more than willing to take it.

My husband asked if I would swallow and I told him 'maybe' but I wasn't sure. Well, I am now, with my husband's lovely gift to my hungry sex appetite, I find myself wanting more. I could get very accustom to this.

I feel our friend pulsing in my mouth and his juices filling my mouth more and more, his time is near. With that thought finished, he tells me what I already knew. I grab his ass cheeks with my hands and let him know I want it, this seems to please him, and it seemed to please my husband at the thought of me taking his load! He grabs the back of my head and gently pushes me into him, once his throbbing, hot, delicious self is in as far as it can go, which is all the way, it happens! Oh yes, give it to me baby, give it to me, I think to myself as I feel his hot and desired load of goodies splash against the back of my mouth and make their way to my hungry belly.

He slowly starts to pull out of my hungry mouth after having emptied every drop of cum he had in me. I taste and feel his delicious dick as it glides across my tongue on the way out. I lick my lips as I stand to make eye contact and thank him for my treat.

"No, thank you. God that was great, I've never had anyone swallow before. I got to ask though, what about your husband?"

"He knows, he gave me permission, as long as I tell him everything."

With a concerned and worried look, I reassured him that he has nothing to worry about; my husband will not be any different towards him other than wanting the three of us to get together more often! He seemed to have no problem with that, he even asked about tomorrow afternoon and I gently let him know that the next few days that part of me would be unavailable.

"I would have no problems with it if you and your husband don't, I'll even bring the towels!"

He seemed to want it pretty bad and so do I to be honest. I tell him to meet us at our house about noon thirty and he agreed. With that, I let myself out and headed back to our house and I find myself eager to tell my husband. If I'm lucky, he'll give me another taste of his own sweet self! God I could get very used to this!