Desire Fulfilled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers

The two men that had been watching them walked over towards him, and talked for a few seconds before turning their attention back to Sam and Erin's booth.

"What do you want to bet, they are talking about us?" Erin said with a nudge and a giggle.

"I wouldn't doubt it," Sam replied. "I wouldn't doubt it at all. Can you blame them? After the little display we just put on."

Sam couldn't take her eyes off the bartender, and he made a point of looking over at the booth whenever he could. Although the lights in the club were dimmed, Sam could still see those blue eyes of his. She loved blue eyes...and especially if they went with a muscular body and dirty blond hair.

"You like the bartender, don't you?" Erin asked. "You've been checking him out."

"Yeah, he's hot!" Sam responded. "Could you imagine what he would be like without a shirt on?" Realizing what she said, Sam turned to Erin. "Oh Baby, I am so sorry...I got a little carried away...Oh, I'm..."

"Hey, it's ok," Erin interrupted. "It's fine...really. I think he is damn good looking too. It's perfectly natural you'd look...after all, I haven't made you give up men completely..." Erin paused then continued. "Not yet anyway," she said beaming a smile at Sam.

They both laughed and held hands as the bartender returned with their drinks. "Two Jack on the rocks and two ice waters. And they are courtesy of the two guys over there. Apparently they enjoyed the show as much as I did," he said with another wink. "If you guys need anything else, my name is Kyle. Just give me a holler. Enjoy."

"Thank you," Erin and Sam answered in unison.

"My pleasure," Kyle replied and smiled, then returned to the bar again. Erin and Sam picked up their glasses and raised them in the air, acknowledging and thanking the men at the bar for them. They nodded and raised their own drinks in the air in response.

"Cheers," Sam said as she clinked her glass against Erin's.

"Bottoms up!" Erin answered back.

"I sure hope so," Sam shot back.

To be Continued...

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers
12