Desire in California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wasn't sure exactly what would happen later but I'd tried. I have this ill defined "Big Sister's" power that I've used from time to time in the past but never for something like this. My little sister can be hard to predict. I wondered: What is she thinking? I'd told her Jeff loved her. I know she had to be pleased to hear me say that. But still...What was in her mind?

My big sister! Honestly, she's been pushing me around since I was in diapers! And now this. Honestly! I know I know...it was fun posing for Jeff. I could tell he was having a good time posing me too. When I wore those shorts he must have got a good shot of me. My sister told me not to wear panties because the shorts were so tight. So I posed with just the shorts and no panties beneath them. Then Jeff asks me to open my legs and I went ahead and did so. When I got my legs all spread open there on the sofa, I started thinking back to that day in Tahoe when I showed Jeff my pussy. And I had no shorts that day!

But that was different. It was just me and Jeff that day. Now, my sister wanted me to just go traipsing into her bedroom and let Jeff see me in those panties we got today. "Just your panties Caroline." She says. Like it's no big deal. I said "What am I supposed to do Patty? Just walk in there like some kind of stripper? Should we install a brass pole for me to work out on?"

"Just bring in some towels." She said. "Just let him see your panties. He's got a thing for panties and believe me, if he gets to see you in those little white panties, he'll die a happy man. And...I'll owe you a big favor."

I didn't commit to anything but I started to think about it. After all, just panties and that lacy top. He'd seen me in a bathing suit lots of times. And, of course there was that time in Tahoe...

No! I decided. I'm not doing it. It's too kinky. Besides I'm married and Rob would be mad if he found out. Still, I could just walk into the bathroom with some towels and walk back out and kind of go "Oops!" And I would love to please Jeff. I really would.

I went to bed without really deciding what to do. Rob was snoring up a storm when I got into bed and I knew he wouldn't be waking up any time soon. I laid there for a few minutes...wide awake. I was just too keyed up to sleep. I got up and went in the bathroom with the Victoria's Secret bag and I put on the little top. "Gee it looks pretty good on me!" I thought. My nipples were poking out and I didn't look all voluptuous like my sister. But I looked "Girlish" and that was pleasing to me. Then I put on the white bikini panties. They were very skimpy! Some of my red pubic hairs were showing at the crotch and the waistband didn't reach all the way to my top. It was a sexy outfit to be sure. I decided to rub my nipples a bit to get them to stiffen up. I fussed with my hair a bit and, when my nipples got hard I took another look in the mirror. Yeah! My firm little tits were poking out of my top and my butt looked real good in those little panties. I crept back into bed and laid there...waiting.

It was a few more minutes until I heard my sister loudly click the guest bedroom door shut. I still really hadn't decided what to do. Finally, after laying there with cold feet for a while, I figured I could just do what Patty asked me to do: Walk in there with some guest towels and let Jeff see my panties and everyone goes home happy.

I took some towels out of the hall closet and, after tapping lightly on the door, I timidly walked in the room.

I was not expecting to see Jeff fucking my sister when I walked in! He was as shocked as I was and was desperately trying to dive under the covers for a few seconds as I apologized and quickly went in the bathroom. I held onto the towels and then peeked out into the bedroom. Patty motioned me into the room so I quietly walked up to the bed.

"See Caroline? I told you those would look good on you!" She said taking charge of the situation. "Aren't they nice panties Jeff?" My brother-in-law shot me a nervous smile and added "Real nice!"

So I did a little turn and let him see my ass. Now it was time to go. I'd done my little favor for Patty and Jeff got to see me in my panties and...and...

And yet I didn't go. I walked saucily over towards the door and let Jeff have a lingering look at my butt. After all, he didn't get to see that part of me at Tahoe. Didn't get to see my little tits either. So I didn't leave. I walked back to the bed where Jeff was, well, not actively fucking Patty but he was IN her that's for sure. I said "Thanks for the shopping trip Jeff. Isn't this top cool?" Jeff didn't respond verbally but, instead he reached out and ran his hand over my top, as if to check out the quality of the fabric. He briefly smoothed his fingers over my turgid nipples. Then his hand leaked down and he was touching my panties. His gentle touch excited me and my breath started to quicken. I looked directly at him and then moved my shoulders back a bit causing my little tits to poke out at him.

This motion provoked Jeff to begin screwing my sister anew. He was fucking Patty but his attention was all on me! That day by the lake visited my mind again and I wanted to relive it! I knew Patty would be mad but it was her idea in the first place. I walked around to the other side of the queen sized bed and crawled up onto it on all fours. I ended up facing the footboard with my rear end now on display to the two lovers behind me.

"Atta girl!" Jeff encouraged me. I heard the slap! Slap! of his balls hitting my sister's vagina as he drank in the sight of my still shapely ass clad only in those brief little panties. Then, I rolled over onto my back. Now Jeff was treated to a front view of my barely covered pussy. I let my knees fall apart which exposed the narrow crotchband of my white panties. I made eye contact with him and reached down for the legband. With Jeff now furiously fucking my big sister, I slowly pulled the legband to one side and exposed my desire swollen pussy to him. No "Accidental" peek inside a tent. No, I just got those little panties out of the way and let Jeff see my soft little red haired pussy.

My sister might just as well have been on Mars right then. It was me and Jeff. Me showing and Jeff looking. I found myself wishing he would just jump on me right there in front of Patty and give me the good hard fuck I deserved!

But he couldn't and I knew why. So I had to be satisfied with my odd surrogate role in this highly charged sexual encounter. Jeff began screwing my sister harder and faster, his eyes locked on my lewdly exposed pussy all the while. Finally I began to lift my butt slightly off of the mattress, offering Jeff my bare pussy! My fingers kept the legband well to one side so he could really get a good view of my pink lipped little pussy and then he gave out a low moan that signaled his impending crisis. He jerked his cock out of Patty's frustrated pussy and began to ejaculate...right at me! I scooted over as close as possible to the copulating couple and Jeff's nasty jism actually landed on my panties! Over and over, streams of hot white sperm erupted from his cockhead and he sent it all my way.

Finally, he was finished. We shared a long lingering moment of unspoken communication. Our eyes locked and I understood what he wished to say: I love you Caroline.

I took my panties off right in front of both of them and, after wiping off the rest of Jeff's copious emission, I handed them to my brother-in-law. Patty looked stunned. I'm pretty sure this hadn't worked out exactly as she'd planned. But, like I said, It was her idea in the first place. I only thought for a brief second and decided, "What the Heck!" I took off my top and tossed it on the bed next to my cum soaked panties. I was now completely naked in front of my "Big brother." There wasn't much more I could do and so I took the towels I'd forgotten to leave in the bathroom and turned to walk out the door. Jeff's eyes were following me all the while. I glanced back at the couple I'd so rudely interrupted, then I left the room.

I tried to close the door as quietly as possible but the latch clicked loudly like it always does. I opened the door to my bedroom and softly padded to the bed. I snuck under the covers and tried to get to sleep but it wasn't going to be easy. What a night it had been! What an experience for me!

After what seemed like hours, I drifted off to sleep.

I wish my story ended there but I was awakened the next morning by Rob's hand wandering to my hairy young pussy. "What happened to those panties you were wearing last night? He wanted to know.

12